Who's scruffy-looking?

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

How Can the Mods regain their respect? Options
billiv15
Posted: Friday, December 25, 2009 4:46:37 PM
Groups: Member

Mandalore Da Beast wrote:
you can with out being Biased.
no mod has directly taken sides, though some have been said of doing so.
you guys are working for the betterment of this community.
you are peacekeepers.

Well now you are directly contradicting what you said repeatedly about Kenred2. In fact, you specifically called him out for the exact opposite multiple times when it suited your argument to do so.

So really, I don't see how what you are saying now is of any help....
jew3
Posted: Friday, December 25, 2009 4:49:18 PM

you are keeping the peace, because no one has been banned (yet), because no one has "broken the rules".

Two Rules of Thumb to go by on BlooMilk

1) No swearing. Profanity on these boards is not permitted and will be edited out of posts containing them. There are plenty of other four letter words to replace them that do not offend the senses; you can use them as long as they are not offensive.

I know for sure that this has been violated by a friend of ours.
imyurhukaberry
Posted: Friday, December 25, 2009 4:49:32 PM
Groups: Member , Moderator

Easy now...you guys were doing good for a bit...keep it about the moderators.
DarthJak
Posted: Friday, December 25, 2009 4:51:06 PM

to late for this noise
goodnight all

good luck
Merry ChristmasLove
SithflyonBasilisks
Posted: Friday, December 25, 2009 4:51:21 PM

Give it a rest Dean... Is someone getting mad?

Look, you guy can talk all of your issues with me, mandolare, Jack, Mickey, and whoever else, and take them somewhere else. We don't care at all.

This is a fun game, please stop turning it into a political debate, and a point the finger game...

We use dice and figs, not mouths and fingers...

Seriously, I can not say it any other way than all I ever see when I get on here is you or bill posting some crap about members on here. Do you guys even care about the members? I think not. You guys are too wrapped up in your radio show and you site, and bill is to wrapped up in winning GENCON last year.. This is a freaking table top game, not the Superbowl, you guys are not as important as you might think.
SithflyonBasilisks
Posted: Friday, December 25, 2009 4:52:35 PM

DarthJak wrote:
to late for this noise
goodnight all

good luck
Merry ChristmasLove

that is the best thing that has been said on this entire thread, merry christmas back to you!ThumpUp
jew3
Posted: Friday, December 25, 2009 4:53:45 PM

SithflyonBasilisks wrote:

Look, you guy can talk all of your issues with me, mandolare, Jack, Mickey, and whoever else, and take them somewhere else. We don't care at all.

This is a fun game, please stop turning it into a political debate, and a point the finger game...

Seriously, I can not say it any other way than all I ever see when I get on here is you or bill posting some crap about members on here. Do you guys even care about the members? I think not. You guys are too wrapped up in your radio show and you site, and bill is to wrapped up in winning GENCON last year.. This is a freaking table top game, not the Superbowl, you guys are not as important as you might think.

What does this have to do with the topic at hand? Thanks for not breaking the CoC this time.

-James
dnemiller
Posted: Friday, December 25, 2009 4:53:58 PM

What does this have to do with the mods again?????

Again Huk has requested that you talk about moderating and you refuse to follow the rules. Once again somehow this becomes Bill and I's fault for you not being able to follow the rules.
SithflyonBasilisks
Posted: Friday, December 25, 2009 4:54:47 PM

yeah, I think that jak is right, I am getting off of soap opera central for awhile... Good luck Jew3 with getting a good response to this, everyone is to busy showing there butts... Goodnight everyone!
Ruhk
Posted: Friday, December 25, 2009 4:54:52 PM

I'd say that its pretty clear that most of the involved do care a lot of about the other members. However they're tired of seeing the community as a whole misrepresented by the actions of others. The issue at hand here, that is, the Mod's actions/behaviours, is just another example of actions of others that, in their eyes, misrepresent the community as a whole.
billiv15
Posted: Friday, December 25, 2009 4:56:02 PM

We're not talking about any of those people. We are talking about mod issues.
dnemiller
Posted: Friday, December 25, 2009 4:57:19 PM

yeah, I think that jak is right, I am getting off of soap opera central for awhile... Good luck Jew3 with getting a good response to this, everyone is to busy showing there butts... Goodnight everyone!

Again you just go for the insult instead of discussing anything or just saying good night.

I am guessing that this somehow is my fault someway somehow!!!!
Mandalore Da Beast
Posted: Friday, December 25, 2009 4:57:29 PM

jew3 wrote:

you are keeping the peace, because no one has been banned (yet), because no one has "broken the rules".

1) No swearing. Profanity on these boards is not permitted and will be edited out of posts containing them. There are plenty of other four letter words to replace them that do not offend the senses; you can use them as long as they are not offensive.

not since before i was banned. thank you for reminding me.
another attack at me, and Im not making my saves.
Does this help me?
SithflyonBasilisks
Posted: Friday, December 25, 2009 4:58:17 PM

billiv15 wrote:

We're not talking about any of those people. We are talking about mod issues.

Really, well, Im sorry but trying to be cute and post the "Nicely worded" pm I sent you, and talking about mandolare is not having issues with us.. yeah, this is about the mods, here is what I have to say to get the mods to do a better job "GET THESE MORONS OFF THIS SITE!" There, there is my suggestion. Good night!
billiv15
Posted: Friday, December 25, 2009 4:58:33 PM

Ruhk wrote:
I'd say that its pretty clear that most of the involved do care a lot of about the other members. However they're tired of seeing the community as a whole misrepresented by the actions of others. The issue at hand here, that is, the Mod's actions/behaviours, is just another example of actions of others that, in their eyes, misrepresent the community as a whole.

Correct, that is exactly why we are here. I'm glad someone got it.
SithflyonBasilisks
Posted: Friday, December 25, 2009 4:59:17 PM

jew3 wrote:

Does this help me?

Save 11 man, because saving 16 is not working for you... call me.
billiv15
Posted: Friday, December 25, 2009 4:59:34 PM

jew3 wrote:

Does this help me?

That is untrue. I have the pms to prove it, as do the mods.
jew3
Posted: Friday, December 25, 2009 5:00:06 PM

jew3 wrote:

Does this help me?

Bloomail is included and one of your buddies broke it tonight during this discussion. Sorry to disappoint you.
imyurhukaberry
Posted: Friday, December 25, 2009 5:01:01 PM
Groups: Member , Moderator

It seems there has been some abuse of the PM/Bloomail on this site. This is partly because of the "loose" wording in the CoC. This has been updated in each section of the forums and should not leave ANY grey area for misinterpretation. From this point forward, if any member sends a threatening message, verbal or physical in nature, to another member and it is brought to any moderators attention (with positive proof of who it is), appropriate action will be taken against the offending member.
Mandalore Da Beast
Posted: Friday, December 25, 2009 5:01:36 PM

billiv15 wrote:
Ruhk wrote:

Correct, that is exactly why we are here. I'm glad someone got it.

So what is it then? Salem Massachussetes? you guys still want a "witch" to toss onda Barbie?