Def 19
Att 12
Dmg 20

Unique
Double Attack
Bounty Hunter +4
Kouhun Infestation
*****Sniper or Accurate Shot?????????****
Shapeshifter (counts as Ewok, Gungan, Ithorian, Trandoshan, Ugnaught, Wookie, Tusken, or Yuuzhan Vong for purposes of special abilities or commander effects)

This Zam allows for 40dmg hits with Double, 60 wih Kouhun if it hits, sniper or accurate shot not sure which to keep yet, represents her sniper skills. Shapeshifter something fresh and new, might work well for Rapport or self destruct as an Uggie. Count her as a wookie and she can be on squads with Merumeru.
countrydude82487
Posted: Sunday, April 25, 2010 2:50:26 AM
Groups: Member

i would give her accurate. Aslo i would think about giving her stealth too, because she was a good assasin. I do like the shapeshifter abillity
Darth Grievous
Posted: Sunday, April 25, 2010 3:04:21 AM

Accurate is generally better so I like that as well.

I wasn't sure if Shapeshifter was going to be broken or not but I think stealth would be good, instead of evade or twin
carnorjax1
Posted: Sunday, April 25, 2010 6:04:26 AM

I wouldn't give her 100 HP, she wasn't too good, but I really like Shapeshifter, that's so neat!
Wysten
Posted: Sunday, April 25, 2010 6:13:59 AM

Aye, she is a assisin, not much of a combatant, so I would reduce her down to as low as 50 hp. She's the sort of glass cannon you would want to keep away, add stealth and recost accordingly.
Darth Grievous
Posted: Sunday, April 25, 2010 6:39:25 AM

100 might be too high but not 50hp that is for sure, that is way too low, I think 80 is as low as I would go with her. Shapeshifter is looking good so far, lots of good things can come from it. I am thinking stealth and accurate shot will stay as well
Wysten
Posted: Sunday, April 25, 2010 7:00:59 AM

50hp is not hard to imagine, Dashing Lando,, Vigo and Bomo have 50, 40 and 50 hp respectively and is well worth their costs cost. Dash Randar is only 20 hp above that, but is worth his cost. Just because they are unique charcters, does not mean they should take huge damage under any circumstances. Most shooters top out at 80hp max. The only exceptions being the Fetts and Cade. Even Cad Bane as a modest amount of Hp for his points, but is boostered by his abilitys and his trickyness and output of attacks.

Zam does not demostrate herself as a good brawling shooter, she's an assissin that got taken out fairly easily in video games and in the movie. I really believe that she should be at the lower end of the health/skill spectrum. Worse at all out brawling then Dash, but a potencially threatening figure if you try and ignore her and a potencial for good support. 50 Hp at the 30ish range is perfectly acceptable.
Darth Grievous
Posted: Sunday, April 25, 2010 7:15:28 AM

Old Zam had 90HP and I cant even remember the last time I even saw someone play her. Also most shooters have evade, she does not.
Darth Grievous
Posted: Sunday, April 25, 2010 7:17:03 AM

Zam Wesell, Bounty Hunter (Fringe) Cost 35
HP 70-80HP
Def 19
Att 12
Dmg 20

Unique
Double Attack
Stealth
Bounty Hunter +4
Kouhun Infestation
Accurate Shot
Shapeshifter (counts as Ewok, Gungan, Ithorian, Trandoshan, Ugnaught or Wookie for purposes of special abilities or commander effects)
countrydude82487
Posted: Sunday, April 25, 2010 7:42:41 AM

Wysten wrote:
50hp is not hard to imagine, Dashing Lando,, Vigo and Bomo have 50, 40 and 50 hp respectively and is well worth their costs cost. Dash Randar is only 20 hp above that, but is worth his cost. Just because they are unique charcters, does not mean they should take huge damage under any circumstances. Most shooters top out at 80hp max. The only exceptions being the Fetts and Cade. Even Cad Bane as a modest amount of Hp for his points, but is boostered by his abilitys and his trickyness and output of attacks.

Zam does not demostrate herself as a good brawling shooter, she's an assissin that got taken out fairly easily in video games and in the movie. I really believe that she should be at the lower end of the health/skill spectrum. Worse at all out brawling then Dash, but a potencially threatening figure if you try and ignore her and a potencial for good support. 50 Hp at the 30ish range is perfectly acceptable.

not that i disagree that she isnt a brawler, but one thing you have to think about is who took her out. Jango Fett is the one who finally killed her and he is an expert in his field.
Darth Grievous
Posted: Sunday, April 25, 2010 10:28:31 AM

Im saying 70-80HP because now even basic shooters can take a unique down a low hp piece.

Anywho, is everyone liking Shapeshifter??? I think it could be a very fun ability. :)
Weeks
Posted: Monday, April 26, 2010 4:38:12 AM

i think its neat. Id include Tuskan as well that would help out Hett some and Zam would get evade and +4 attack pretty cheaply
Darth Grievous
Posted: Monday, April 26, 2010 6:28:00 AM

Well if I add Tusken, then I have to add Jawa, and Gang. Tusken is a type of sand person, in order to shapeshift you need tusken clothing too, doesnt make sense
Weeks
Posted: Monday, April 26, 2010 7:48:28 AM

i think it does she can change clothes :). i mean she impersonated a dug once i think she can pull of a tuskan and a jawa if she tried.
dperron
Posted: Tuesday, April 27, 2010 12:15:17 AM

I particularly like the shapeshifter idea. I don't think it matters if she can turn into a dug, a mynock, or even a rancor for the purposes of this game. It should probably read "counts as any species for the purposes of special abilities and commander effects." Why limit it? In terms of gameplay Vs real time, a skirmish would only be maybe 30 minutes of battle, so she could pull off just about any shape for that length of time.
Weeks
Posted: Tuesday, April 27, 2010 4:11:27 AM

dperron wrote:
I particularly like the shapeshifter idea. I don't think it matters if she can turn into a dug, a mynock, or even a rancor for the purposes of this game. It should probably read "counts as any species for the purposes of special abilities and commander effects." Why limit it? In terms of gameplay Vs real time, a skirmish would only be maybe 30 minutes of battle, so she could pull off just about any shape for that length of time.

Exactly what i was thinking.
imyurhukaberry
Posted: Tuesday, April 27, 2010 4:22:37 AM
Groups: Member , Moderator

I like the idea of the Shapeshifter ability, however, I would put a limit on it in terms of how many CEs can affect her/him at one time. For example:
Shapeshifter (counts as any other species of characters for purposes of special abilities or commander effects. This character can only be affected by one species specific SA or CE at any given time. This is chosen by the character's controller)
ex: If Zam were in a squad with Merumeru and an Ugnaught Boss, he/she would not gain both CEs at one time. However, you could chose one or the other to use at any time.
Does that make sense?
Darth Grievous
Posted: Tuesday, April 27, 2010 4:50:43 AM

Ok so shapeshifter only allows her to be any of the alien races that has the special ability ie; (Ugnaught) any others that dont have their race as a special ability she cannot change into. Also, yes she could gain the Merumeru abilities and then self destruct as an Uggie.
HanSolo79
Posted: Tuesday, April 27, 2010 10:30:03 AM

Love the idea to "upgrade" the Zam piece! My two cents on the great idea of Shapeshifter: (At the beginning of each phase, this character must declare which species its imitating for purpose of commander effects).

OR you could just have her declare at the start of squad setup; limiting her to picking only one type of species to imitate for CE purposes throughout the whole skirmish... anyway my two cents but great idea man :)
Weeks
Posted: Tuesday, April 27, 2010 10:37:13 AM

i dont think you need to limit it to one. Thats the whole reason she doesnt have a ton of hp if you want to soup her up with wookiee and uggie CE's go ahead. I love this piece btw and will prob use it in a fun team on vassal.