RegisterDonateLogin

Senses much fear in you.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Zam Wesell, Bounter Hunter (my version) Options
Weeks
Posted: Saturday, May 1, 2010 1:31:51 AM
Groups: Member

Id go with Sniper. Accurite with the combos i showed you could be a little strong. Sniper still makes her still have options in targetting but not the as powefull as accurrite.
Darth Grievous
Posted: Saturday, May 1, 2010 6:27:38 AM

I was thinking Sniper as well, because I wanted to represent her movie role, shapeshifting, Kouhun, Stealth, Sniping.
Darth Percocet
Posted: Sunday, May 2, 2010 12:26:29 AM

Jonnyb815 wrote:
I think it should be all species that have a written SA,CE about them even Mandos are a species. She could be pretty sweet with the mandos.

Yea i would say this sounds the best... I mean you arent puttin too much specific text on the SA & if she goes only written species SA then she becomes more limit which thats what you want.

I ran over the Vong CE's & she does become pretty broken haha... You can get her up to alot & have her GMA'n... But with Johnny B said atleast theres a limit to it. Im glad more people are on here trying to help you out to make her all around good.. The more the better..
Weeks
Posted: Sunday, May 2, 2010 12:50:24 AM

Darth Percocet wrote:
Jonnyb815 wrote:
I think it should be all species that have a written SA,CE about them even Mandos are a species. She could be pretty sweet with the mandos.

Yea i would say this sounds the best... I mean you arent puttin too much specific text on the SA & if she goes only written species SA then she becomes more limit which thats what you want.

I ran over the Vong CE's & she does become pretty broken haha... You can get her up to alot & have her GMA'n... But with Johnny B said atleast theres a limit to it. Im glad more people are on here trying to help you out to make her all around good.. The more the better..

Just remember its not broken to get them a lot off tech on them. Its's Broken when you get alll that tech on them for very cheap.
Darth Grievous
Posted: Sunday, May 2, 2010 1:11:42 AM

See I like Vong a lot, and since they dont have a lot going on I really enjoy her benefitting from the Vong, but Mando I think is a No. For a few reasons, yes Mandos are a species, however newer Mando could be any species at all, ie Trandoshan etc. Also I can see her very broken on a Mando squad.
Darth Percocet
Posted: Sunday, May 2, 2010 2:08:43 AM

Darth Grievous wrote:
See I like Vong a lot, and since they dont have a lot going on I really enjoy her benefitting from the Vong, but Mando I think is a No. For a few reasons, yes Mandos are a species, however newer Mando could be any species at all, ie Trandoshan etc. Also I can see her very broken on a Mando squad.

Well the problem i have w/ vong now lookin through the syrnegy level is she could become ridiculously good, so if you go vong i would try thinkin up something to balance her out. Maybe take away stealth so that if she goes for momentum she can only attack 1 time. So this way you would be force too shoot for double. I mean then you got so many SA's that add damage on so it'll be pretty tricky & ill be thinkin on this for you...

(One good thing is now this thread is getting alot of PO so now your gettin alot of help from some very good mini's players, which is always good.. but IMO you got a great character w/ stats created & once the odds & ends work out i would say is a deff canidate for one of the V-sets coming out...)
Darth Grievous
Posted: Sunday, May 2, 2010 2:25:28 AM

Wow Thanks Darth Percocet, I never though re-watching episode II and then really thinking about her would create a character this good. The original version didnt have stealth at all because I felt Shapeshift basically replaced its essence so that easily could go away. Between Momentum, Uggie Bomb, Shaper and Scarfication and Poison she could deal out some damage. But defensively I can see people taking her down quickly which I dont think is necessarily a bad thing for her cost and what she gains overall. The hardest thing for me is testing pieces because I live 40 minutes from my local comic shop, which I get to go to maybe once a month, and have no one local to play with.
Weeks
Posted: Tuesday, May 4, 2010 6:55:09 AM

Well im on Vassal most every day i would love to help you test out some of your costums and give you my thoughts on them. Pm me if you'd like to do that.
Darth Grievous
Posted: Tuesday, May 4, 2010 7:17:09 AM

I have no idea how to PM or what the word "bump" means...pretty sad I know. But Vassal would be cool, but I have no idea how to use that either.
Weeks
Posted: Tuesday, May 4, 2010 7:45:09 AM

Go to this link its a fool proof way to get vassal on your comp.

http://swmgamers.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=7841

you will need a gamers account but thats not hard to get, just sign up!
Darth Grievous
Posted: Tuesday, May 4, 2010 7:57:41 AM

Wow thanks everyone, this piece is good lots of great reviews. Because he cost is decently high and HP low, her Shapeshifter ability will be for any species on the squad. So if you play Uggie and Wookiee on her then so be it. Or Tusken and Wookiee even better.