RegisterDonateLogin

Mind what you have learned. Save you it can.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

V-set 11 What SA/FP do you want to see? Options
TimmerB123
Posted: Friday, February 20, 2015 4:07:07 PM
Groups: Member

kezzamachine wrote:
There just HAS to be a non-unique Hut.

Yup. Piece 55 in the set. Inflatable Hutt.
General_Grievous
Posted: Friday, February 20, 2015 11:14:20 PM

TimmerB123 wrote:
General_Grievous wrote:

Queen Karina (Geonosian Reserves 10, or birthing reserves like Voxyn queen, zombie CE for Geonosians)

Not against Queen Karina, but Poggle already gives the Geonosians a zombie CE (save 16 to be alive again). That was the intent based directly off that episode.

Maybe just a reserves piece then, Geonosians are sweet
Pokasus
Posted: Saturday, February 21, 2015 2:26:51 AM

How would it be to expand our minis with some Action & Command Cards like D&D Command.

For Example:

"Firebomb"

Requirement : Character with flamethrower.

Action: Range 6, XX Damage for target enemy character and all characters within 3 squares.
Afterwards your character looses the SA Flamethrower.

"There are somewhere"

Requirement : Spy Character

Action: The character moves up to its speed & all enemy characters within 6 Squares loses the SA Stealth & Cloaked for the rest of the round.

"Willing to follow"

Requirement : Character with CE

Action: During his turn the character counts as a follower as well.
General_Grievous
Posted: Saturday, February 21, 2015 7:45:04 AM

TimmerB123 wrote:
Here's my list (Yes - designers have wants too!)

Let's finish at least the movie jedi council members

Let's also finish the separatist Council. And Lott Dod while we're at it.

clone-cadet-lucky--separatist-infiltrator
Tendra Calrissian (We definitely need her now!) Wink
Dexter jettster
Bull rancor
More Lost Tribe Sith (Skyborn?)
Keshari on Uvak (use Dactillion)
Lama Su
Dovin Basals
Grutchin
Mother Talzen
Hapans
Xesh, Force Hound
Tra'saa
Mirax and Booster Terrik
More Chiss! Including uniques
The Force Awakens Subset

Morgukai Assassin

Assassin Clone

Exceptional dark side adept

Nico Okarr (The Badass smuggler from the Return Trailer for The Old Republic)

Darth Stryfe

YVH-M (Yuuzhan Vong Hunter-Mouse) (It's a Trap!)

Brackiss

Caleb the Healer (Rule of 2 story arc)

Energy Spider

Commander Bly/Neyo

Chiss Ascendancy Trooper
Gammorean Chief
Hunt Sabateur
Princess Kneesaa
Mandolorian adoptee (or new recruit)
Dorsk 81
Nina Galfridian
Mando Shocktrooper

bo-katan-kryze

Rav Braylor (What Mando gunslinger sculpt actually is)

Sintas Vel (Boba's wife)

Yuuzhan Vong Slavemaster

Keil Charney (OR)

a different Hutt

(and as always)

MORE NEW SPECIES AS NON-UNIQUES (Instead of the human bodyguard, make it a Besalisk bodyguard. Instead of just an infiltrator, make a Dashade infiltrator, etc. It adds flavor, and it expends possibilities while focusing the figure.

Some I'd like to see (Asterisk on favorites):
Aleena
Balosar
Besalisk*
Cerean
Dashade
Drall
Elom
Evocii
Gand*
Kiffar*
Nagai
Nelvaanian (Mutant)*
Omwati (Qui Xux would be a fun unique btw)
Ranat*
Rattataki*
Ssi-Ruuk*
Ubese*
Umbaran
Yevetha
Zeltron

The Force Awakens subset

+1 to this list, great stuff

Also more clone wars:

Republic
Anakin and Ahsoka on BARC speeder (deflect/grenades 40)
Obi-Wan Kenobi and Captain Rex on BARC speeder
Captain Rex of Umbara (grenades 30/grenades or missiles CE)
Captain Tarkin
C3PO (translator, make CEs no longer have restrictions?)
Chairman Chow (Pandora, rival for fringe, order 66 gain bodyguard)
Commander Appo (squad Defense)
Commander Thorn
Commander Wolfe
Commander Fox (66 gain gregarious)
Clone Heavy Weapons trooper (counter shot like wookies have)
Clone Trooper Sniper
Clone Trooper Signaller (relay orders, communication jamming)
Clone Trooper Prison Guard (melee vibrio staff)
Clone Trooper Rocketeer
Fives
I5YQ
Jax Pavan, Jedi Investigator
Jedi General
Obi Wan Kenobi, Hero of the Seige
Obi Wan Kenobi, Ranko Hardin
Rig Nema (force heal 30, augment healing, medical supplies 10)
R2D2, Master Slicer
Senator Bail Organa
Shaak Ti, Clone Instructor

Separatist
Aqua Droid
Cortosis battle droid
FireFighter Droid (cancels burning/flamethrower within 6 squares)
Grievous, Butcher of Dathomir
Defoliator Tank
Droideka Sniper
Homing Spider Droid
Infiltrator Droid
Karina the Great
Miraj Scintel, Queen of Zygeria (slave collar, slave driver
Muckrucker Crab Droid
Octupturra Droid
Riff Tamson, shark guy
Rush Clovis (diplomat, separatist reinforcements, banking something or another similar to munn banker)
Senator Tikkes (diplomat, bribery, rapport for Quarren Quarren gain +4 attack and +10 damage against characters with Assassin)
Tol Skorr
Umbarian Shock Spider
Umbarian Troops
Umbarian Flyers

Fringe
Mother Talzin (rival Dooku)
Daka (turn witches into zombies when defeated) and Zombie night sister reserves

SignerJ
Posted: Saturday, February 21, 2015 10:50:32 AM

Pokasus wrote:
"Willing to follow"

This one's been made. It's called "Willing to Serve."
komix
Posted: Monday, February 23, 2015 8:34:20 AM

Luke Skywalker Dark Apprentice from Dark Empire that works well with recently released Palps from the same story

New Kirk Kanos who has a bounty hunter and can shoot as well
Pokasus
Posted: Monday, February 23, 2015 11:36:07 AM

SignerJ wrote:
Pokasus wrote:
"Willing to follow"

This one's been made. It's called "Willing to Serve."

Okay.

But the large advantages of these cards are:

- The opponent can not see your opportunities
- the cards are not tied to a single specific character
- and if you just draw one card per round, you also don't have all your opportunities from the first round and that makes it interesting for you as well
theConsortium
Posted: Monday, February 23, 2015 1:50:36 PM

Upon scanning my collection, I could not help but notice the dusty and rather forlorn appearance of the original Octupatarra Droid from Champions of the Force. This sad, miserable, even lonely figure has long been overshadowed by its younger but more impressive sibling, the B3 Ultra Battle Droid.

For a single point more, the B3 has 20 more Hit Points, +1 Defense and +1 Attack when compared to its Octupatarra Droid counterpart. Indeed, not only this, but the B3 also has Damage Reduction 10, Density Projector, Flamethrower 20 and Missiles 30, in addition to the Triple Attack that once made the Octupatarra somewhat unique among the Separatist droid forces. What is more, the Octupatarra retains only Speed 8 as its sole claim to fortune, which, tragedy of tragedies, does not prevent it from being immediately destroyed upon moving into position.

I beseech my fellow gamers to take pity on this humble droid, destitute and alone, dare I say (excuse me gentlemen and ladies, for at this moment I begin to tear up) forgotten amongst the ranks of the droid armies!

Ahem... So could you make a new one, please? So that we can use this figure?

Thank you.

(steps down from soap-box)
General_Grievous
Posted: Monday, February 23, 2015 3:08:00 PM

theConsortium wrote:
Upon scanning my collection, I could not help but notice the dusty and rather forlorn appearance of the original Octupatarra Droid from Champions of the Force. This sad, miserable, even lonely figure has long been overshadowed by its younger but more impressive sibling, the B3 Ultra Battle Droid.

For a single point more, the B3 has 20 more Hit Points, +1 Defense and +1 Attack when compared to its Octupatarra Droid counterpart. Indeed, not only this, but the B3 also has Damage Reduction 10, Density Projector, Flamethrower 20 and Missiles 30, in addition to the Triple Attack that once made the Octupatarra somewhat unique among the Separatist droid forces. What is more, the Octupatarra retains only Speed 8 as its sole claim to fortune, which, tragedy of tragedies, does not prevent it from being immediately destroyed upon moving into position.

I beseech my fellow gamers to take pity on this humble droid, destitute and alone, dare I say (excuse me gentlemen and ladies, for at this moment I begin to tear up) forgotten amongst the ranks of the droid armies!

Thank you.

Here here I second! Hahaha

Also they were known as virus droids so having an infected self destruct similar to DR. Vindi when they die that would be excellent. I think I have a custom of a remake around here somewhere...
CorellianComedian
Posted: Monday, February 23, 2015 4:24:27 PM

theConsortium wrote:

Thank you.

Okay, now we have to have a remake, simply because of this awesome post.

And if it is made, I vote the flavor text reflects the above post ThumbsUp
theConsortium
Posted: Monday, February 23, 2015 10:28:23 PM

Thank you, gentlemen, for your kind support. It moves me to know that the cause of our dear friend, the Octupatarra Droid, has been met with such deep concord, and I believe that there may yet be a silver lining for a remake of this droid that, regardless of its own strife, remains forever loyal to the Separatist cause.

I certainly concur, General Grievous. To remake this piece would present some interesting possibilities for a new special ability like Virus Cloud (perhaps some kind of new combination between Stun Gas and Poison, or perhaps something even more novel).

Well, CorellianComedian, I am certainly glad you feel that my speech has shed light on this most important matter, and while I would certainly be honored to receive such recognition, the recreation of the Octupatarra Droid would be more than reward enough for such an advocate as myself.
General_Grievous
Posted: Monday, February 23, 2015 11:59:44 PM

theConsortium wrote:
Thank you, gentlemen, for your kind support. It moves me to know that the cause of our dear friend, the Octupatarra Droid, has been met with such deep concord, and I believe that there may yet be a silver lining for a remake of this droid that, regardless of its own strife, remains forever loyal to the Separatist cause.

I certainly concur, General Grievous. To remake this piece would present some interesting possibilities for a new special ability like Virus Cloud (perhaps some kind of new combination between Stun Gas and Poison, or perhaps something even more novel).

Well, CorellianComedian, I am certainly glad you feel that my speech has shed light on this most important matter, and while I would certainly be honored to receive such recognition, the recreation of the Octupatarra Droid would be more than reward enough for such an advocate as myself.

LOL awesome!

And it has to be done, these posts count for +100 each.

Also side note Imperial NK-1 Necrosis
obiwan1knight
Posted: Tuesday, February 24, 2015 10:17:17 AM

General_Grievous wrote:
swinefeld wrote:
For the love of the Force, make Shaak Ti, Jedi Master and Maris Brood playable!

Maris Brood on Bull Rancor that transfers an ability to dismounted version of her

^This. Make this happen.

Also, I would love a Mirax Terrick with Rapport (maybe -5 or a little more?) for the WotC Corran Horn and a Camaraderie for him that makes him playable.
Echo24
Posted: Tuesday, February 24, 2015 11:51:46 AM

I pulled an Octupatarra from a booster loooong ago. I traded it away right away and then pretty much forgot it existed. Yeah, it's probably due for an update.
theConsortium
Posted: Tuesday, February 24, 2015 12:41:12 PM

Echo24 wrote:
I pulled an Octupatarra from a booster loooong ago. I traded it away right away and then pretty much forgot it existed. Yeah, it's probably due for an update.

I cannot find words enough to express my gratitude. I have confidence that the designers will find an excellent place for the Octuptarra Droid in the current game, allowing it rejoin both the Separatist ranks and the game itself with honor and distinction.

I first saw the Octuptarra Droid miniature on a Champions of the Force set poster, and remembering its movie appearance in Episode III, thought it might be an enjoyable piece to play. Upon obtaining it, I immediately played a match with some friends, only to quickly discover that its Triple Attack ability was completely overshadowed by its fragility. I don't believe that I used it much afterwards.

It would be especially nice to see some kind of Virulent Cloud ability, perhaps a hybridization between Self-Destruct and Paralysis.
DarkDracul
Posted: Tuesday, February 24, 2015 9:42:54 PM

Fringe:
Zayne Carrick, Renegade Jedi - Fringe (The later blue LS version in KoToR Comics)
Ziton Moj, Black Sun Captain – Fringe (booming voice for Black Sun) Clone Wars Cartoons
Ziro the Hutt (Hutt Black Sun Vigo) – Fringe Clone Wars Cartoons
Set Harth, Dark Jedi – Fringe Wizards of the Coast RPG books and Darth Bane Novels
Lord Nyax, (Counts as: Irek Ismaren) - Fringe Enemy Lines II: Rebel Stand.
Hetton of Serenno – Fringe Synergy with Darth Zannah .. Darth Bane Novels
Killik Drone – Fringe the Dark Nest Trilogy
Killik Sniper – TOR Games
Killik Hive Lieutenant – TOR Games
Killik Praetor – TOR Games
Killik Hive Queen – TOR Games

Sith:
Darth Vader, Sith Juggernaut – Sith with no affinity for Imperials.
Flavor Text: "I find your lack of faith disturbing.."

Darth Andeddu - Sith
Lomi Plo, Unseen Queen - Sith Dark Nest Trilogy
Alema Rar, Night Herald – Sith Dark Nest Trillogy
Sith Emperor- Lord Vitiate - Sith TOR
Korriban Zombie – Sith (eat living characters within 6) Comics and Books
Darth Scabrous – Sith (for sith zombies) Red Harvest Novel
Lord Vindican, Sith Master – Sith Malgus's Sith Master that he kills above Korriban TOR trailer.
Kell Douro, Sith Spy - Sith Crosscurrent Novel
Warb Null – Naddist Leader – Sith (Synergy with Freedon Nadd DFS) Dark Horse Comics
Haazen, Sith Acolyte – Sith (wearing Kressh Wrist Amulet) KoToR Comics

Old Republic:
OR force spirit of Meetra Surik
Ven Zallow, Jedi Master – Old Republic The Jedi that Malgus kills in TOR trailer.
Kao Cen Darack, Jedi Master – Old Republic .. Satele Shan's Jedi Master that Malgus kills above Korriban
Satele Shan, Padawan – Old Republic… Fight with Malgus & Lord Vindican
CorellianComedian
Posted: Wednesday, February 25, 2015 6:37:30 AM

How about this:

Tension: This character costs X more in a character who counts as X

It'd do the opposite of Rapport, helping to deter people from potentially broken builds without going as far as Rival. That way, if a combo is way too good, it won't be broken because it's expensive to use, but still useful if you REALLY want to build your squad around it. For instance, suppose there's a Mandalorian made with a CE that would make the Death Watch just too awesome, but isn't that bad with the rest of the faction. The character can be given Tension so that it costs 10-15 (or more?) extra points in a squad with a Death Watch character. The squad idea is not broken, because it's significantly more expensive to pull off, but the squad is still usable if you really want to try it, because it wasn't completely shut down by Rival (not that that's a bad thing Smile ).
General_Grievous
Posted: Wednesday, February 25, 2015 9:59:52 AM

DarkDracul wrote:
Fringe:
Zayne Carrick, Renegade Jedi - Fringe (The later blue LS version in KoToR Comics)
Lord Nyax, (Counts as: Irek Ismaren) - Fringe Enemy Lines II: Rebel Stand.
Hetton of Serenno – Fringe Synergy with Darth Zannah .. Darth Bane Novels
Killik Drone – Fringe the Dark Nest Trilogy
Killik Sniper – TOR Games
Killik Hive Lieutenant – TOR Games
Killik Praetor – TOR Games
Killik Hive Queen – TOR Games

Sith:
Darth Vader, Sith Juggernaut – Sith with no affinity for Imperials.
Flavor Text: "I find your lack of faith disturbing.."

Darth Andeddu - Sith
Lomi Plo, Unseen Queen - Sith Dark Nest Trilogy
Alema Rar, Night Herald – Sith Dark Nest Trillogy
Sith Emperor- Lord Vitiate - Sith TOR
Korriban Zombie – Sith (eat living characters within 6) Comics and Books
Darth Scabrous – Sith (for sith zombies) Red Harvest Novel
Lord Vindican, Sith Master – Sith Malgus's Sith Master that he kills above Korriban TOR trailer.
Kell Douro, Sith Spy - Sith Crosscurrent Novel
Warb Null – Naddist Leader – Sith (Synergy with Freedon Nadd DFS) Dark Horse Comics
Haazen, Sith Acolyte – Sith (wearing Kressh Wrist Amulet) KoToR Comics

Old Republic:
OR force spirit of Meetra Surik
Ven Zallow, Jedi Master – Old Republic The Jedi that Malgus kills in TOR trailer.
Kao Cen Darack, Jedi Master – Old Republic .. Satele Shan's Jedi Master that Malgus kills above Korriban
Satele Shan, Padawan – Old Republic… Fight with Malgus & Lord Vindican

+1 to all these, great Sith list especially and a Meetra Surik ghost is definitely needed.

Also after trying the new Sep huge and Passel I still think the huges greatest weakness is getting trapped on maps. Would love to see a piece that gives sep huges forward positioning so even if you lose map choice you don't lose the game and can at least drop a huge in gambit or somewhere better than a trapped starting area. My choice for this is General Kalani (super tactical droid from onderon episode arc in clone wars). And how fitting it would be to see Sep huges patrolling ones side of the battlefield before the skirmish starts. Anyways more than needed remakes of weak huges, more great CEs like Tann and Passel or any other tech in think the map/movement issue of huges has to get resolved, and I believe that to be the best way.

Oh and future BHC ideas:

Grievous (Evade, Parry [or something to choose a Lightsaber style each turn], survival expert and spinning blade attack)
Obi Wan Kenobi, Legend of the Light Side (force area heal, SSM, Order 66 CE)

Kyle Katarn, Hero (Shields, grenades, blaster and dark powers)
Darth Caedus, Legend of the Dark side (Flow walking, barrier, intuition, shatter point, teleportation (replaces turn; move to any empty square on the map)

Jedi Exile, Hero (similar to Revan Epic boosting up her party members Atton, Mira, Disciple, etc...)
Sith Emperor from TOR

Jaina Solo versus Onimi/Shimraa
TimmerB123
Posted: Thursday, February 26, 2015 12:10:03 PM

donnyrides wrote:
Poor Uta's want it too =)

Donny and the Utas will be quite happy
TimmerB123
Posted: Thursday, February 26, 2015 12:21:53 PM

. . . Ahem

Gungan Batman Clone wrote:
New Republic Lando and Tendra Calrissian with something for YVH droids and all those other weapons they make.

TimmerB123 wrote:

My Wants:

Tendra Calrissian (We definitely need her now!) Wink