RegisterDonateLogin

Made you look.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

V-set 11 What SA/FP do you want to see? Options
General_Grievous
Posted: Wednesday, April 8, 2015 9:05:34 PM
Groups: Member

Separatist Artillery Droid with:

(rapport huge droids cost 5 less when in a squad with this character)
Missile Upgrades (huge separatist droid allies gain Overload and Advanced Missiles 20)
Forward Posistioning
Relay Orders
Stealth
Camradirie (huge separatist droid allies gain forward posistioning and relay orders)
SithBot
Posted: Thursday, April 9, 2015 8:16:41 AM

Legacy has come up with some really cool SA and FP. Would love to see some of those on standard pieces.

Force Wave, Electric Judgement, Hacker, Thermal Detonator, Escape Artist, Force Deflect, Pawn, Concentration, there are a lot of them that are a lot of fun
leshippy
Posted: Thursday, April 9, 2015 9:08:13 AM

General_Grievous wrote:
With Kerra Holt we are finally catching up on the comics, can we get the rest of her companions? And especially the Sith family would be really interesting. Damian with prideful, force dominate and rival. Odion with embrace of pain/handing out self destruct and charging to non-unique Sith force users.

Jahan Cross (the 007 of Star Wars) him and his droid IN-GA 44 would be awesome.

New Das Jennir and other characters from dark times.

Camper from KOTOR (industrial repair/repair 30)

More unique Sith from Legacy as well as T'ra Saa, Rav, and updated Imperial Knights characters

Lost tribe of the Sith characters (both comics and novels) the dactillion is just asking to be made into a Kesheri rider. Oh and have I mentioned Abeloth lately? Because yeah. Haha actually a whole mini set called:

Mysteries of the Force
T'ra Saa (Republic/New Republic Emplacement, force battery)
Callista (Republic/Rebel with Skywalker loses force maybe?)
Mother Talzin (Separatist, rival Dooku, Grievous, Sideous)
Lord Nyax (Imperial triple/twin, savage)
Vergere, Teacher (Sith/Vong, dark master, trainer, gives embrace of pain to character of lower cost)
Father
Son
Daughter
Abeloth
Aing-Tii Monk

ThumbsUp
Joseph blob
Posted: Thursday, April 9, 2015 1:25:10 PM

I dont know if this has been suggested already but a more force powered Jax would be a nice rebel addition...I just finished reading the last book and WOW he got super powerful! :D
UrbanShmi
Posted: Thursday, April 9, 2015 2:54:12 PM
Groups: Member , Moderator

leshippy wrote:
General_Grievous wrote:
With Kerra Holt we are finally catching up on the comics, can we get the rest of her companions? And especially the Sith family would be really interesting. Damian with prideful, force dominate and rival. Odion with embrace of pain/handing out self destruct and charging to non-unique Sith force users.

Jahan Cross (the 007 of Star Wars) him and his droid IN-GA 44 would be awesome.

New Das Jennir and other characters from dark times.

Camper from KOTOR (industrial repair/repair 30)

More unique Sith from Legacy as well as T'ra Saa, Rav, and updated Imperial Knights characters

Lost tribe of the Sith characters (both comics and novels) the dactillion is just asking to be made into a Kesheri rider. Oh and have I mentioned Abeloth lately? Because yeah. Haha actually a whole mini set called:

Mysteries of the Force
T'ra Saa (Republic/New Republic Emplacement, force battery)
Callista (Republic/Rebel with Skywalker loses force maybe?)
Mother Talzin (Separatist, rival Dooku, Grievous, Sideous)
Lord Nyax (Imperial triple/twin, savage)
Vergere, Teacher (Sith/Vong, dark master, trainer, gives embrace of pain to character of lower cost)
Father
Son
Daughter
Abeloth
Aing-Tii Monk

ThumbsUp

A couple things on this list might be coming sooner than you think...
Mando
Posted: Friday, April 17, 2015 6:48:52 AM

I'd like to see an ability like this

Resolve (+4 Defense against attacks from an enemy with a lower point cost)

It is kinda like a reverse bravado, just without the dmg bonus. It would help higher cost figures survive against swarms and encourage more squads with higher point figures and less activations, leading to quicker games and more 3pt wins.
General_Grievous
Posted: Friday, May 1, 2015 5:57:00 AM

Was going through Surf's customs today for the first time and there are some really great ideas in there, and artwork! But going to share some of my favourites of his in hope the one day make it into the competitive game:
Fringe

Quarren Middleman (handing reserves an additional 5 points each successful roll, would really help with reserve teams)
Chiss pieces

Mando
Parja Brajor (Boost for Fi and healer)

Sith
Uthar Wynn (sweet unique idea with ruthless)
Grenadier

Rebel
Den Dhur (another friend for Jax)

Vong
Elder Vong Mentor (death shot for Vong, totally fits their character)
Mando
Posted: Monday, May 18, 2015 6:50:20 AM

I was talking to Tim Ballard over the weekend before our Vassal Regional match about the current problems with durge and the CDO's. I was thinking about making a new ability that would give jedi's the ability to do a AOO on people with Strafe, but not be as powerful as Jedi Reflexes so as to make melee suffer also. Turns out, I wasn't thinking about a ability that already exists in the game. Force Attuned Reflexes. So what I'd like to see is very simple, and I think it would go a long ways towards solving the durge issue.

Camraderie (allies with a Force Rating and a Lightsaber gain Force Attuned Reflexes)

You could put this in all the factions, but most notably I'd like to see this in the Old Republic faction, cause they need some help to go against the 110hp durge. Jedi Seers are all fine and good....vs regular lancers, but they just don't have the damage to take down 110hp.
AndyHatton
Posted: Thursday, May 21, 2015 12:14:34 PM

Republic
Jedi Master Shaak Ti
Hit Points: 120
Defense: 18
Attack: 12
Damage: 20
Special Abilities
Unique
Melee Attack (Can attack only adjacent enemies)
Twin Attack (Whenever this character attacks, he makes 1 extra attack against the same target)
Stealth (If this character has cover, he does not count as the nearest enemy for an attacker farther than 6 squares when choosing targets)
Hidden Attacker (If this character occupies or is adjacent to a square with low objects she has +4 Attack)
Force Bond (Allies with a Force rating and a lightsaber gain Knight Speed)
Parry (When hit by a melee attack, this character takes no damage with a save of 11)

Force Powers
Force 2, Force Renewal 1, Master of the Force 2
Master Speed (Force 1: This character can move 6 extra squares on his turn as part of his move)
Lightsaber Deflect (Force 1: When hit by a nonmelee attack, this character takes no damage with a save of 11)
Lightsaber Flurry (Force 1, replaces attacks: Make 4 attacks at -10 Damage)

Commander Effect

On their turn allies may use a Force power whose name contains Speed at no cost. This still counts towards the number of times they may use Force powers in a turn and a character may not use this power if they have no Force points remaining to spend. When allies use a Force Power whose name contains speed are not slowed by difficult terrain or low objects and ignore enemy characters while moving
atmsalad
Posted: Thursday, May 21, 2015 12:24:05 PM

Mando wrote:
I was talking to Tim Ballard over the weekend before our Vassal Regional match about the current problems with durge and the CDO's. I was thinking about making a new ability that would give jedi's the ability to do a AOO on people with Strafe, but not be as powerful as Jedi Reflexes so as to make melee suffer also. Turns out, I wasn't thinking about a ability that already exists in the game. Force Attuned Reflexes. So what I'd like to see is very simple, and I think it would go a long ways towards solving the durge issue.

Camraderie (allies with a Force Rating and a Lightsaber gain Force Attuned Reflexes)

You could put this in all the factions, but most notably I'd like to see this in the Old Republic faction, cause they need some help to go against the 110hp durge. Jedi Seers are all fine and good....vs regular lancers, but they just don't have the damage to take down 110hp.
Yes freaking please!!!
Minijedi
Posted: Thursday, May 21, 2015 12:31:25 PM

Came up with this the other night, some kind of ability that allows override characters to use another characters los to use override
atmsalad
Posted: Thursday, May 21, 2015 1:08:27 PM

Minijedi wrote:
Came up with this the other night, some kind of ability that allows override characters to use another characters los to use override
Not going to lie... I hate the idea of closing doors, lol. If it was door gimmick I think it would pretty cool. I think it should be within six though.
Sthlrd2
Posted: Friday, May 22, 2015 12:31:57 PM

Minijedi wrote:

I 100% disagree with this. Override is already one of the most powerful gimmicks in the game, why make it better? We have other issues that need to be dealt with before doing something like this.
jen'ari
Posted: Friday, May 22, 2015 2:07:17 PM

I would love to see a representation of Force Wave.
Legacy's idea of Force Wave

Force Wave (Force 3: Replaces attacks: 30 damage to all characters within 3 squares. Characters within 3 squares are considered activated this round; save 11)

I would love to see a representation of Shii-Cho Mastery (since there isn' t one)
Legacy's idea of Shii-Cho Mastery

Shii-Cho Mastery (+4 Attack, +4 Defense and Extra Attack when 3 or more enemies are within 6 squares.)
knightmare1233
Posted: Tuesday, May 26, 2015 6:29:26 PM

I would like to see a Republic version of Dooku.

I also would like to see a new Kaleesh Grievous.

FlyingArrow
Posted: Tuesday, May 26, 2015 7:34:47 PM

The new Sifo Dyas lets Dooku join a republic squad, if that helps.
Gungan Batman Clone
Posted: Wednesday, May 27, 2015 7:06:29 AM

You know what this game needs: Prune Face
Echo24
Posted: Wednesday, May 27, 2015 7:23:55 AM

Gungan Batman Clone wrote:

Being a SpecForce operative, he's been on my short list for a while. BigGrin
Weeks
Posted: Wednesday, May 27, 2015 7:29:09 AM

Gungan Batman Clone wrote:

SA: Save 6 to fix the copier.
General_Grievous
Posted: Wednesday, May 27, 2015 8:25:41 AM

knightmare1233 wrote:
I would like to see a Republic version of Dooku.

I also would like to see a new Kaleesh Grievous.

+1 to these

Also two new Imperial characters: Astraal Vao who hands out heal 10 to imperial missionary allies and Moff Konrad Rus with affinity for Sith who hands out recon and Aggressive Negotiations to Imperial Missionary Allies