kezzamachineII
Posted: Thursday, December 31, 2015 12:29:55 AM
Groups: Member

I gave it a solid 12 out of 10.
juice man
Posted: Thursday, December 31, 2015 5:02:26 AM

Deaths_Baine wrote:

Saying that these movies are not the same thing is like saying Avatar is not Dances with wolves, or ant man is not just iron man...

troopers looking for droid carrying secrets on a desert planet catching the droids owner, interrogating them, them getting away, destroying planet, do I need to continue lol, SAME...EXACT...MOVIE....
Dude, did Iron Man have that sweet train battle? NO!!! Seeing the battle from the girl's viewpoint made the movie. (and was hilarious)
Pew, pew, pew.BigGrin

but, yeah, different wrapping, same movie(s).
Guess some people love the wrapping some don't.ThumbsUp
Dr Daman
Posted: Thursday, December 31, 2015 5:32:46 AM

jen'ari wrote:
3) Do you think Kylo will start not wearing his helmet since he is kind of always taking it off and everybody knows about him anyway?

When he leaves the Thermal Oscillator, he doesn't take the helmet with him (you can see it still lying on the bridge) and he doesn't have it when he fights Finn and Rey. During that fight, Poe blows up the Oscillator so I'd assume the helmet goes up with it unless some stormtrooper picks it up. So, yes, I believe he wont wear it.
CerousMutor
Posted: Thursday, December 31, 2015 6:57:51 AM

Dr Daman wrote:
jen'ari wrote:
3) Do you think Kylo will start not wearing his helmet since he is kind of always taking it off and everybody knows about him anyway?

When he leaves the Thermal Oscillator, he doesn't take the helmet with him (you can see it still lying on the bridge) and he doesn't have it when he fights Finn and Rey. During that fight, Poe blows up the Oscillator so I'd assume the helmet goes up with it unless some stormtrooper picks it up. So, yes, I believe he wont wear it.

He took a nasty saber to the face, I think he will wear a new helmet either something closer to Vaders or nothing.