CCC - Week 79 - Tag-Team Options
surf_rider56
Posted: Wednesday, November 15, 2017 4:27:59 PM
Groups: Member

swinefeld wrote:
Caedus wrote:
gandalfthegreatestwizard wrote:
http://www.bloomilk.com/Custom/28455/luke-and-ben-skywalker
A little cluttered maybe, but this is my first time creating a custom, and I wasn't quite sure how to go about it.

Holy crap, surf is gonna have a stroke when he sees this

LOL

Well ..... after I fell off my chair ... again, using every trick I have .... nothing below Lightsaber Defense fits.

Holy Geeeeeeez Batman
gandalfthegreatestwizard
Posted: Wednesday, November 15, 2017 5:13:53 PM
Groups: Member , Moderator

Wait, is it a rule that it has to fit on a card? (It is an Epic-level piece, and of course they use larger cards to fit everything. Is that a rule, no Epic customs?)
swinefeld
Posted: Wednesday, November 15, 2017 5:52:44 PM

Wait, is it a rule that it has to fit on a card? (It is an Epic-level piece, and of course they use larger cards to fit everything. Is that a rule, no Epic customs?)

Not a rule unless the topic starter stated it as such, which, given this topic... you can expect some loaded cards even below BHC level.
surf_rider56
Posted: Wednesday, November 15, 2017 8:01:44 PM

swinefeld wrote:

Not a rule unless the topic starter stated it as such, which, given this topic... you can expect some loaded cards even below BHC level.

Trust me, what you do is up to you. Since this is a self contained Dynamic Duo, near epic is to be expected. However, even with That expectation, your "card" is pretty packed as such. You might try to trim/streamline it just a hair.
swinefeld
Posted: Wednesday, November 15, 2017 8:11:45 PM

surf_rider56 wrote:
swinefeld wrote:

Trust me, what you do is up to you. Since this is a self contained Dynamic Duo, near epic is to be expected. However, even with That expectation, you "card is pretty packed as such. You might to trim/streamline it just a hair.

As a v-set QC guy (and space checker), my tendencies are not unlike Surf's. It's a habit, for some of us. Smile
surf_rider56
Posted: Wednesday, November 15, 2017 8:48:37 PM

swinefeld wrote:
surf_rider56 wrote:
swinefeld wrote:

Trust me, what you do is up to you. Since this is a self contained Dynamic Duo, near epic is to be expected. However, even with That expectation, you "card is pretty packed as such. You might to trim/streamline it just a hair.

As a v-set QC guy (and space checker), my tendencies are not unlike Surf's. It's a habit, for some of us. Smile

My bad spelling aside after a long day ..... Habit Indeed.
General_Grievous
Posted: Wednesday, November 15, 2017 10:20:01 PM

Alright you did say 2 or more...

http://www.bloomilk.com/Custom/28459/ghost-crew-on-phantom

Critique welcome! I'm looking to try to showcase them as a team while showing unique aspects of each member and being simple.
AlexTheGreat
Posted: Thursday, November 16, 2017 10:09:47 AM

Ok, I'm back after a long time!! I hope I did a good job!

http://www.bloomilk.com/Custom/28460/anakin-skywalker-and-r2-d2
saber1
Posted: Thursday, November 16, 2017 8:50:56 PM

I wanted to build something new. I'd appreciate feedback on these guys.

ponda-boba-and-dr--evazan--nefarious-duo

NOT my entry
surf_rider56
Posted: Friday, November 17, 2017 11:30:57 AM

Slightly off topic question, but I wanted to ask people that I Won't be playing against tomorrow and didn't want to post it elsewhere where it'll be seen by my friends.

Rebel squad. Got one spot open (max 10 activations) and I have a little of everything. Got 23 points left. Regarding versatility, who's better Jarael or Chirrut Îmwe?

FYI - Since nearly everyone is going Epic or close to it, I'm not commenting much. 3-25 pts is my wheelhouse, and while I'm ok up to 50-60, I'm not much on going past that and I Hate Uniques (where have you guys heard that before?RollEyes)
General_Grievous
Posted: Friday, November 17, 2017 12:44:28 PM

surf_rider56 wrote:
Slightly off topic question, but I wanted to ask people that I Won't be playing against tomorrow and didn't want to post it elsewhere where it'll be seen by my friends.

Rebel squad. Got one spot open (max 10 activations) and I have a little of everything. Got 23 points left. Regarding versatility, who's better Jarael or Chirrut Îmwe?

FYI - Since nearly everyone is going Epic or close to it, I'm not commenting much. 3-25 pts is my wheelhouse, and while I'm ok up to 50-60, I'm not much on going past that and I Hate Uniques (where have you guys heard that before?RollEyes)

Chirrut for sure, Jarael is better in Fringe only squads or when you don't have a piece that can handle melee. Parry is her main advantage in him. But he can even shoot regardless of cover.
surf_rider56
Posted: Friday, November 17, 2017 1:00:54 PM

General_Grievous wrote:
surf_rider56 wrote:

Chirrut for sure, Jarael is better in Fringe only squads or when you don't have a piece that can handle melee. Parry is her main advantage in him. But he can even shoot regardless of cover.

Even with the Ithorian commander? AND Reikeen giving her mobile?
spryguy1981
Posted: Friday, November 17, 2017 3:07:07 PM

blemelisk
Posted: Friday, November 17, 2017 5:30:31 PM

http://www.bloomilk.com/Custom/28464/tag-and-bink

I think i have created some new interesting abilities here, with some cool new "trickery" with this pair. Everyone seemed to have come up with some really cool pairs etc. OR they have already been made. Well these 2 non cannon but fun pair from the Comics are interesting as they often showed up with major things going on around them, and coming face to face with some of the most important characters in Star Wars. Thus they have some good boosts to Unique allies, and i gave 2 different boosts depending on which squad they are in. They spend the majority of their time running away from the enemy (thus tricky targets) instead of fighting them (thus their minimum damage potential). This character(s) is mostly a disruptive character that gives boosts to squads that have important named characters in them.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Star_Wars:_Tag_%26_Bink

I thought about adding Skippy the Jedi Droid, but he isnt part of the Tag and Bink stories, and adding a 3rd character to the grouped character that is force sensitive just really didnt go with the Tag and Bink motif.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Skippy_the_Jedi_Droid
swinefeld
Posted: Friday, November 17, 2017 9:54:23 PM

surf_rider56 wrote:
As LB said, I Never liked these two fer ones as I called them.

Since I can't take this seriously and I've been poisoned by too many big ticket, ability packed cards, I'm going back to my roots and winning be blasteded .....

Clumsy Pit Droids

Brownie points to anybody who gets the flavor text .... they're just too, too ....

Can't do the total comedy route, so something I've been toying with but couldn't find a reason to finish .... till now.

*snipped Triplets

Slightly annoying .... kinda like me ThumpUp

Cheers,

surf

Suggestion Wink
Nuisance (Enemies with line of sight to this character cannot target any character father than this character, regardless of cover, abilities or commander effects) LOL

saber1
Posted: Friday, November 17, 2017 11:54:23 PM

Chirrut and Baze

A bit of Chirrut, a bit a Baze, a bit of what either could have had and a bit of what came out of the blender. I know, I know. Crazy, right? Perhaps just crazy enough to work.
jen'ari
Posted: Saturday, November 18, 2017 6:20:05 PM

As we get closer to voting. If you have placed more than one design I strongly suggest just deleting the links to the peeves you are not officially submitting.
swinefeld
Posted: Saturday, November 18, 2017 6:31:14 PM

jen'ari wrote:
As we get closer to voting. If you have placed more than one design I strongly suggest just deleting the links to the peeves you are not officially submitting.

+1
hide the others, or mark the correct entry somehow
saber1
Posted: Saturday, November 18, 2017 8:14:50 PM

swinefeld wrote:
jen'ari wrote:

+1
hide the others, or mark the correct entry somehow

Posts edited. Chirrut/Baze entered.
spryguy1981
Posted: Monday, November 20, 2017 12:42:25 PM

1. Caedus
2. Alex
3. Jen'ari