RegisterDonateLogin

Is far too trusting.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

CCC - Week 79 - Tag-Team Options
jen'ari
Posted: Tuesday, November 14, 2017 5:23:27 PM
Groups: Member

Make a Character with the "teamwork" special ability. It should showcase two (or more) different characters into one. This can be unique or non-unique. (but it should make sense). For instance, non-unique ewoks or non-unique combat droids that we see working together, or even Chiss warriors, etc. Or for Uniques any two people that worked together will do just fine. dont want to throw out names just in case I ruin it for someone BigGrin

If you want a small base and can explain why it does not need to have a large base, than go for it.

Be creative and I would love to see what you are thinking when you design it. Like what aspect, what makes them work together, etc. so we can help put it together. Some of my personal favorite parts of CCC is seeing the "vision" someone has. or changing my vision to something more intriguing or fun someone has suggested.

Have fun!

The fine print...
1. You may update any existing versions you already have and/or create a new one. You may update/create several versions of the character but you must ultimately select 1 you wish to run with. (this must be done by the schedule below)

2. Place a hyperlink in this forum to make it easier to find your character. You can just post the stats or image here but if changes are needed it would be easier (and save space) if you just used a Hyperlink (If you don't know how to post Hyperlinks in a forum setting please ask and we will help you. It's not hard )

3. Voting works as follows, pick your three favorite customs based on accuracy to the character, design, balance or whatever you decide makes the best incarnation of the challenge character. First place receives 3 points, 2nd place receives 2 points, and 3rd place receives 1 point.

4. You do not have to enter the contest in order to vote. But unless you enter you must have at lest 10 forum posts.

5. To make things fair you must vote in order to win the contest. You must choose three characters entered in the contest and you may not rate or vote for your own character.

6. The winner will be decided by how many points they receive. Ties will be broken by most 1st place votes, then if still tied, 2nd place votes and then 3rd place votes. If still tied, then the outcome is a tie.

7. You may not change or update the entered character AFTER the deadline.

You will have until Sat, November 18th, 2017 @8pm EST to get your submissions in. Anything submitted after this point will not be included in the voting.

Voting will start at 8pm on Saturday evening and end at 10pm EST on Monday, November 20th ,2017.
At the conclusion of the voting the scores will be tallied and the winner will start a new topic with their choice of theme.
saber1
Posted: Tuesday, November 14, 2017 5:34:50 PM

Great choice for theme. I really like how this piece turned out so I'm entering it unless I think of something else.
IG-88 A-D

As much as I enjoy the EU and Epics, I'm going with something smaller, canon and fresh. For you consideration, I submit the following for this week's contest:

Chirrut and Baze

swinefeld
Posted: Tuesday, November 14, 2017 5:50:37 PM
Groups: Member , Moderator

Fun topic! BlooMilk
Caedus
Posted: Tuesday, November 14, 2017 6:28:00 PM

swinefeld
Posted: Tuesday, November 14, 2017 7:42:13 PM

1st draft
Wookiee, and lots of whimsy as the hard drive in my DVR died recently, and I lost the relevant episodes.
Just made a piece I'd want to play. Smile

ARF Trooper "Hound" with "Grizzer"

http://www.bloomilk.com/Custom/28453
surf_rider56
Posted: Tuesday, November 14, 2017 7:52:12 PM

Could care less about this example, but do you mean something like the Tonnika Sisters? or more like A&E's C-3PO & R2-D2?

PS - Teamwork; basically, it acts as if its two characters? Does that mean lets say Han uses Double and then Chewie can use it??
jen'ari
Posted: Tuesday, November 14, 2017 8:03:13 PM

http://www.bloomilk.com/Custom/28454/mission-vao-and-zaalbar

I will probably make another. before finalizing which one
jen'ari
Posted: Tuesday, November 14, 2017 8:10:46 PM

surf_rider56 wrote:
Could care less about this example, but do you mean something like the Tonnika Sisters? or more like A&E's C-3PO & R2-D2?

PS - Teamwork; basically, it acts as if its two characters? Does that mean lets say Han uses Double and then Chewie can use it??

either really. there are examples that do not use teamwork the ability like those you presented.
It acts as if two characters but only get one phase, so you only use Double once. If you have seen or used the Obi-wan and Anakin piece (85 cost) that is the best example we have.

Hope that helped answer your question.
Lord_Ball
Posted: Wednesday, November 15, 2017 5:10:12 AM

Not a big fan of the dual unique pieces, but I did think of one I could work with.

Rianna Saren and Zeeo
(the real Death Star plans thief!)
Currently just a spitball of ideas for the character which is why she lacks a cost, but the overall feel I am going for is there.
jak
Posted: Wednesday, November 15, 2017 6:14:15 AM

tag team ehh??

haven't done that since my 20'sDrool
jak
Posted: Wednesday, November 15, 2017 7:28:28 AM

General_Grievous
Posted: Wednesday, November 15, 2017 7:46:31 AM

Lord_Ball wrote:
Not a big fan of the dual unique pieces, but I did think of one I could work with.

Rianna Saren and Zeeo
(the real Death Star plans thief!)
Currently just a spitball of ideas for the character which is why she lacks a cost, but the overall feel I am going for is there.

Excellent choice! I was going to repost this one I designed for a previous CCC:

*EDIT* deleted to prevent confusion on my entry

As in a huge fan of Lethal Alliance I really think they need to be a thing. Especially since Dash, Kyle and Vader's Apprentice have each had several iterations and this heroine and her droid haven't even made a splash yet.

I'll try to think up another one for variety's sake but for now I'll leave this here haha
surf_rider56
Posted: Wednesday, November 15, 2017 8:03:35 AM

As LB said, I Never liked these two fer ones as I called them.

Since I can't take this seriously and I've been poisoned by too many big ticket, ability packed cards, I'm going back to my roots and winning be blasteded .....

Clumsy Pit Droids

Brownie points to anybody who gets the flavor text .... they're just too, too ....

Can't do the total comedy route, so something I've been toying with but couldn't find a reason to finish .... till now.

Hassk Triplets

Slightly annoying .... kinda like me ThumpUp

Cheers,

surf
saber1
Posted: Wednesday, November 15, 2017 8:43:10 AM

@surf: The triplets look simple and I dig the Triple/Teamwork for a virtual Quad. However, they won't hit much with that base Atk of 5.
surf_rider56
Posted: Wednesday, November 15, 2017 8:45:59 AM

saber1 wrote:
@surf: The triplets look simple and I dig the Triple/Teamwork for a virtual Quad. However, they won't hit much with that base Atk of 5.

Somehow I never thought of them as dangerous, just a nuisance ....
saber1
Posted: Wednesday, November 15, 2017 9:02:25 AM

@surf: As scrub killers they are. Mission accomplished. 😀
General_Grievous
Posted: Wednesday, November 15, 2017 9:48:48 AM

Pit droid is missing teamwork hahaha
gandalfthegreatestwizard
Posted: Wednesday, November 15, 2017 11:26:49 AM

http://www.bloomilk.com/Custom/28455/luke-and-ben-skywalker
A little cluttered maybe, but this is my first time creating a custom, and I wasn't quite sure how to go about it.
Caedus
Posted: Wednesday, November 15, 2017 12:56:36 PM

gandalfthegreatestwizard wrote:
A little cluttered maybe, but this is my first time creating a custom, and I wasn't quite sure how to go about it.

Holy crap, surf is gonna have a stroke when he sees this
swinefeld
Posted: Wednesday, November 15, 2017 2:07:33 PM

Caedus wrote:
gandalfthegreatestwizard wrote:

Holy crap, surf is gonna have a stroke when he sees this

LOL