Gives you that wonderful Chiss tan...

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Galaxy At War Options
Bob Chizo
Posted: Monday, September 7, 2009 4:20:09 AM
Groups: Member

Mandalore Da Beast wrote:
i hate to say it,
but i am angry. we just got a clone wars set a few sets ago, not to mention the teth maps either. How many of you need 7 Grievous'? i just got the new assaj, so i dont need a new one, but, they are gonna make this one waaaaaaaaaay better, and im gonna get stuck trying to get her.
yea yea yea, its the name of the game, thats how Wizards makes their money, blah blah blah, BUT IS IT AT ALL POSSIBLE TO MAKE MINIS OF CHARACTERS THAT HAVENT BEEN TOUCHED YET!!??Cursing
Celeste morne? from vector? Darth Wyyrlok? SW Legacy, Bantha Rawk? Legacy, Banes Apprentice for crying out loud!! Howabout some of Fetts Ora'mikade (Super Commandos), the named ones, even better, MIRTA GIEV!
AAAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!! this is why people stop collecting and playing all together.

WE NEED MORE MANDOS!!!! I'm for Mirta, Ora'mikade, we need a Beviin, just more Mandos, especially from the Legacy books!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Cursing Cursing Cursing Cursing Cursing Cursing Cursing Cursing Cursing
Bob Chizo
Posted: Monday, September 7, 2009 4:24:32 AM

greentime wrote:
Boba Fett has probably had his background jacked around more than anyone else's in the entire Star Wars universe. He used to be Jaster Mereel, policeman-turned-bounty-hunter somehow. Now he is some guy's clone. And the savior of his people, who were supposed to have been wiped out by the Jedi. And he didn't actually hate Han Solo, he just wanted to kill Jedi. And he's still around, somehow. He got, like, elected President of the Mandalorians. Who are now a galactic powerhouse because they have... large deposits... of... special iron? WTF.

LMAOLOL

YAY!Flapper
swmimperial130
Posted: Monday, September 7, 2009 4:25:47 AM

Bob Chizo wrote:
i hate to say it,
but i am angry. we just got a clone wars set a few sets ago, not to mention the teth maps either. How many of you need 7 Grievous'? i just got the new assaj, so i dont need a new one, but, they are gonna make this one waaaaaaaaaay better, and im gonna get stuck trying to get her.
yea yea yea, its the name of the game, thats how Wizards makes their money, blah blah blah, BUT IS IT AT ALL POSSIBLE TO MAKE MINIS OF CHARACTERS THAT HAVENT BEEN TOUCHED YET!!??Cursing
Celeste morne? from vector? Darth Wyyrlok? SW Legacy, Bantha Rawk? Legacy, Banes Apprentice for crying out loud!! Howabout some of Fetts Ora'mikade (Super Commandos), the named ones, even better, MIRTA GIEV!
AAAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!! this is why people stop collecting and playing all together.

WE NEED MORE MANDOS!!!! I'm for Mirta, Ora'mikade, we need a Beviin, just more Mandos, especially from the Legacy books!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Cursing Cursing Cursing Cursing Cursing Cursing Cursing Cursing Cursing

Yes! And we also must have these 5 NEEDED VONG: Dread Lord Shimrra, War Master Nos Choka (should be better than Tsavong Lah), Onimi (the only vong that can use Force PowersLove), Yuusha, the Prophet (Nom Anor, gives CE to shamed ones), and Shamed ones.
mercenary_moose
Posted: Monday, September 7, 2009 4:26:20 AM

Bob Chizo wrote:
i hate to say it,

Woot
swmimperial130
Posted: Monday, September 7, 2009 4:27:26 AM

C'mon WotC, give some more love to the Mandos and Vong!!!!!!!
Bob Chizo
Posted: Monday, September 7, 2009 4:27:51 AM

swmimperial130 wrote:
Bob Chizo wrote:
i hate to say it,

Yes! And we also must have these 5 NEEDED VONG: Dread Lord Shimrra, War Master Nos Choka (should be better than Tsavong Lah), Onimi (the only vong that can use Force PowersLove), Yuusha, the Prophet (Nom Anor, gives CE to shamed ones), and Shamed ones.

YES and A WORLD BRAINLove
swmimperial130
Posted: Monday, September 7, 2009 4:28:22 AM

Ur planet is the Vong's, save 20
Bob Chizo
Posted: Monday, September 7, 2009 4:29:03 AM

swmimperial130 wrote:

No save 21
swmimperial130
Posted: Monday, September 7, 2009 4:29:04 AM

......and Voxyn, and whatever else I forgot to mention
swmimperial130
Posted: Monday, September 7, 2009 4:30:00 AM

Bob Chizo wrote:
swmimperial130 wrote:

No save 21

Save of Sacrafice all but your weakest character in ur squad
Bob Chizo
Posted: Monday, September 7, 2009 4:30:08 AM

swmimperial130 wrote:

vong hunting mandos! mando hunting vong!
swmimperial130
Posted: Monday, September 7, 2009 4:31:50 AM

Bob Chizo wrote:
swmimperial130 wrote:

and trhe evil vong hedges that jump up, kill you, and eat you
swmimperial130
Posted: Monday, September 7, 2009 4:33:34 AM

swmimperial130 wrote:
Bob Chizo wrote:
swmimperial130 wrote:

and trhe evil vong hedges that jump up, kill you, and eat you

Oh, and vong Alpha Red virus, kills whatever planet you choose, save ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Roque Saber
Posted: Monday, September 7, 2009 10:08:32 AM

Alpha Red Virus (Replaces turn: all characters are immediately defeated, no one wins the game)

:P
IG-108
Posted: Monday, September 7, 2009 10:37:41 AM

You're all just a bunch of Clone Wars era haters!
*goes into a corner and sulks*

Actually, my guess as to why mandos and Vong haven't been given a whole lot in one set is because if they release a bunch in one or two sets, they run very low on pieces to make for other sets.
But I would like to see more of both.
madslaust
Posted: Monday, September 7, 2009 10:53:01 AM

IG-108 wrote:

Actually, my guess as to why mandos and Vong haven't been given a whole lot in one set is because if they release a bunch in one or two sets, they run very low on pieces to make for other sets.

OT sells.

PT sells.

Sith sell.

Guys with a helmet fetish and Cenobites stolen from Hellraiser? Not so much.
Mandalore Da Beast
Posted: Monday, September 7, 2009 11:52:59 AM

madslaust wrote:
IG-108 wrote:

OT sells.

PT sells.

Sith sell.

Guys with a helmet fetish and Cenobites stolen from Hellraiser? Not so much.

LOL

darkjacen
Posted: Wednesday, September 9, 2009 11:35:41 PM

swmimperial130 wrote:

What no Harrar and Priestess Falung? Don't forget them and while we're at it Mezhan Kwaad and Nen Yim. We should have Shapers that can actually fight back. Laugh
Urza Planeswalker Jedi Master
Posted: Thursday, September 10, 2009 5:47:25 AM
Groups: Member , Moderator

Roque Saber wrote:
Alpha Red Virus (Replaces turn: all characters are immediately defeated, no one wins the game)

:P

It will probably be like Virulent Poison Dart or Kouhun Infestation.
Alpha Red Virus (Replaces turn: Sight; 50 damage to one living enemy; Save16)