RegisterDonateLogin

Health warning: May increase the risk of Sith Rage in certain drinkers.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Galaxy At War Options
Eroschilles
Posted: Thursday, August 20, 2009 3:16:37 AM
Groups: Member , Moderator

He didn't say that it was Jango or Boba, just that they had same style of mando armor.
Mandalore Da Beast
Posted: Thursday, August 20, 2009 11:01:51 AM
Groups: Member

IG-108 wrote:
Robin wrote:
I'm also preety sure for all of those other Mando fans that there will be at least one mandalorian piece, because i went to San Diego Comic -Con. In the star wars booth they were showing a trailer of the new season of clone wars, and at the end three blue mandalorians (current boba / jango style armor) walk up to Anakin, at the end of the trailer.

That wasn't Boba Fett, it's a different mandalorian. And he was confronting Obi-Wan.
What really ticks me off is when people say that the mandolorian in the preview is Jango Fett. Did they not see him get his head cut off in Episode II?

IG,
he said (current boba / jango style armor).Confused
so dont get ticked off.
Robin
Posted: Thursday, August 20, 2009 1:54:01 PM

IG-108 wrote:
Robin wrote:
I'm also preety sure for all of those other Mando fans that there will be at least one mandalorian piece, because i went to San Diego Comic -Con. In the star wars booth they were showing a trailer of the new season of clone wars, and at the end three blue mandalorians (current boba / jango style armor) walk up to Anakin, at the end of the trailer.

That wasn't Boba Fett, it's a different mandalorian. And he was confronting Obi-Wan.
What really ticks me off is when people say that the mandolorian in the preview is Jango Fett. Did they not see him get his head cut off in Episode II?

Read the post before you post a reply. I said they were wearing the same armor type as opposed to old republic mandalorian armor, or neo crusader armor. It was obi - wan, i was wrong on that, but besides that read a post correctly before you get upset at something you didn't read correctly.
Sithborg
Posted: Thursday, August 20, 2009 3:20:42 PM
Groups: Member , Moderator, Rules Guy

You know, I am quickly growing to love this Asajj. Sep Assasin is still awesome, but I am having fun building squads for Strike Leader. Can't wait to see the rest of the Sep love.
LandShark
Posted: Thursday, August 20, 2009 3:31:01 PM

Cad Bane is gonna be sick!!!! I hope he is DCI playable. But then again... We might see nothing but Cad Bane squads for awhile.

Im stoked about another CW set. Don't even act like the Republic and Seps dont need help right now.

Robin
Posted: Thursday, August 20, 2009 4:45:36 PM

Cade Bane, cost 57 Hp,100 D,20 A,14 Da,20 -Unique -Speed 8...

I got this off - star-wars-minis.com/6-1000-Wizards+of+the+Coast-Brand-sr-1.html -

I'm not sure if there actually the beggining of the stats? But i thought i'd post them because they look about right, unfortunetly you don't get to see all of the abilities, but speed 8 i wasn't expecting.
Mandalore Da Beast
Posted: Saturday, August 22, 2009 10:58:36 AM

Robin wrote:

I got this off - star-wars-minis.com/6-1000-Wizards+of+the+Coast-Brand-sr-1.html -

I'm not sure if there actually the beggining of the stats? But i thought i'd post them because they look about right, unfortunetly you don't get to see all of the abilities, but speed 8 i wasn't expecting.

he had better have a CE for Droids/ and or Bounty Hunters!
madslaust
Posted: Saturday, August 22, 2009 12:15:33 PM

Robin wrote:

It doesn't work for me.
IG-108
Posted: Saturday, August 22, 2009 2:00:55 PM

Robin wrote:
IG-108 wrote:
Robin wrote:

Read the post before you post a reply. I said they were wearing the same armor type as opposed to old republic mandalorian armor, or neo crusader armor. It was obi - wan, i was wrong on that, but besides that read a post correctly before you get upset at something you didn't read correctly.

I appologize for misreading the post and jumping to conclusions.
And I wasn't ticked about what you said. But I've seen the preview for Season 2 on youtube, and people are constantly asking who that Mandolorian is, and the two most common answers are either Boba Fett, or Jango Fett. It makes me wonder how clueless those people are. Boba Fett's at least a little more believable.
Mandalore Da Beast
Posted: Saturday, August 22, 2009 2:10:40 PM

i would hope that one of those Mandalorians is Fen Shysa.
IG-108
Posted: Saturday, August 22, 2009 2:39:31 PM

One thing I've heard (this is not a credible source, so don't completly trust me on this), is that the Dutchess from the preview is actually a mandolorain leader of a group of mandos that are pacifists. And the mandos trying to capture her are part of the Deathwatch mandolorians.
Again, this isn't from a completly credible source, but it sounds like it'd be possible. If they are Deathwatch, hopefully they don't come with the Internal Strife Special ability.
Mandalore Da Beast
Posted: Saturday, August 22, 2009 4:45:36 PM

I think that they are Death Watch, just because of their armor. but i have been told that they arent. by a non credible source mind you.
Cephalor
Posted: Sunday, August 23, 2009 3:13:23 AM

Mandalore Da Beast wrote:

I don't.
Eroschilles
Posted: Sunday, August 23, 2009 3:34:23 AM

If it is Shysa, he better have the same ridiculous accent he did in the comic book or I won't be properly amused. ;)
Mandalore Da Beast
Posted: Sunday, August 23, 2009 7:05:56 AM

Cephalor wrote:

I don't.

well Cephalor, who do you want them to be?
Robin
Posted: Sunday, August 23, 2009 7:45:22 AM

no of those Mandos are death watch, there armor is totally different. They honestly look like mandalorian protectors

I wonder when wizards will start posting previews?
Mandalore Da Beast
Posted: Sunday, August 23, 2009 7:49:01 AM

Cartoon Network started showing silhouette previews last night.
i dont think the Mandies are protectors, i will almost put money on them being Death Watch.
just for the fact that they have almost identical armor to protectors. protectors are the farmers of mandalore, i cant see them being hired Mercs for the Seps.
Eroschilles
Posted: Sunday, August 23, 2009 7:55:06 AM

Cartoon Network started showing silhouette previews last night.
i dont think the Mandies are protectors, i will almost put money on them being Death Watch.
just for the fact that they have almost identical armor to protectors. protectors are the farmers of mandalore, i cant see them being hired Mercs for the Seps.

Um, but isn't that exactly what Jango was?
Mandalore Da Beast
Posted: Sunday, August 23, 2009 7:59:14 AM

Jango was solo with the Seps tho. it was later that jango had other Mandies join the ranks to train the clones. the reason i dont see them being protectors is because they did train the clones. its bad enough the republic didnt catch on to the Clones coming from Jango, and not acting on it. if they are Protectors, then i will officially be finished with the whole clone era. period.
Eroschilles
Posted: Sunday, August 23, 2009 8:37:21 AM

Mandalorain Protectors were the Mandos that fought for the Seps tho, so I don't see why you would be upset if the Mandos in the upcoming Clone Wars series were the Mando Protectors under Shysa or Spar.