RegisterDonateLogin

Attachment is forbidden. Possession is forbidden. Bloo Milk...is essential to a Jedi's life.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Galaxy At War Options
IG-108
Posted: Monday, August 10, 2009 4:28:55 AM
Groups: Member

falcon wrote:
Don't forget about Watto, Naked 3PO, Naboo Handmaidens, And ET. Yes... I said ET. Episode I. Second Worst film in the series... but they are still in there.

So I'm not the only one that's seen those ET things? Phew, I thought I was losing my mind every time I watched that movie.
Uggie Demo
Posted: Monday, August 10, 2009 4:33:24 AM

Hopefuls:
CADE BANE(WOTC please give us one)
New Plo Koon
Watto
Better Ahsoka
Better Anakin(if we dont get one I'am going to pull my hair out)
Commander Fox
Republic Officer
Nadarr Vebb(Fisto's Apprentice)
Droid Commandos(the ones from Rookies)
New Aurra Sing

I know more then half of these wont be in the set.
also I see a pattern in the sets:
CW era
Rebel vs. Imperial era
EU

see were i'am going:
CW
IE
JA
GaW
DT
MOTF

????? anyother guesses anyone?

jbnimble
Posted: Monday, August 10, 2009 4:42:39 AM

I would hope a new (better) Ahsoka would be a no-brainer in this set... But then my no-brainer is vastly different from WOTC's, I imagine...
Sithborg
Posted: Monday, August 10, 2009 5:05:58 AM
Groups: Member , Moderator, Rules Guy

Uggie Demo wrote:
I know more then half of these wont be in the set.
also I see a pattern in the sets:
CW era
Rebel vs. Imperial era
EU

see were i'am going:
CW
IE
JA
GaW
DT
MOTF

????? anyother guesses anyone?

Clone Wars III.
Robin
Posted: Monday, August 10, 2009 7:57:08 AM

All i know is that there better be some unique mando's in this pack or im going to be pissed. There adding so many people to all the fractions, but it seems like they havn't really put in any good mando's. vong got some good guys in JA, all mando's got is a piece with a built in betrail. that's retarted. let me ask this to either side of the people on this form, i think we can all agree that, thats just plain stupid. LOL as for me i have to agree in saying that personally i think clone wars is the lamest era of the all. But the pieces that i want are

Boba Fett, Mandalore - VR
Jango Fett, Mandalore- VR
Cassus Fett - VR
Jaster Merrel- VR
Montross - R
Mandalorian, jedi hunter - U
Mandalorian protector - U
Mandalorian neo crusader - C

Well we can all hope LOL All though honestly i think any of these pieces would be awsome to have in a pack. I was wondering a question though, it's for the people that think there should be a thousand vaders. It seems to me that the pieces that are the most money are mostly pieces from EU? right revan, the rancor w/ fulican, mandalore, boba fett, bh (although fett was in the movies, i think most people really like him because of all the EU things he's in. Then again he's fett so of course he's the shit) Anyway i just sort of noticed that lots of the more expensive people are from either video games, comics, or books the EU.
Mandalore Da Beast
Posted: Monday, August 10, 2009 8:11:09 AM

[quote=Robin]All i know is that there better be some unique mando's in this pack or im going to be pissed. There adding so many people to all the fractions, but it seems like they havn't really put in any good mando's.

no good mandos?
bounty hunters and KoTor had the best sets of mandos that came out, from the super commandos to mando scouts.
tho i agree other factions have been constantly updated, the mandos are still pretty well off. what other faction will give you charging fire and a twin att at the same time?
Strafe twin? nobody has that. only 18 minis total in that faction, and still the most powerful.
defender390
Posted: Monday, August 10, 2009 9:32:16 AM

The Mandalorians are by no means the strongest faction. I think the movie factions and the New Republic are all more powerful than the Mandalorians.
Sithborg
Posted: Monday, August 10, 2009 9:39:56 AM
Groups: Member , Moderator, Rules Guy

Given that Mandos are going to appear in Season 2, seems reasonable that we will likely see new minis for them.
Robin
Posted: Monday, August 10, 2009 10:04:32 AM

Mandalorians did get a bunch of help from Bh and Kotor, but besides those two packs and Lotf they dont have alot. I was just hopping for some good uniques
Mandalore Da Beast
Posted: Monday, August 10, 2009 12:00:00 PM

im dying to get my hands on a Jaster Mereel and Cassus Fett.
not so much a MOntross, just because he was a punk.
a Mandalore fett we kinda have, but hes a merc comm. i dont think a mandalore jango would go over very well, because he never existed.
bigbro911
Posted: Monday, August 10, 2009 12:30:20 PM

Mandalore Da Beast wrote:
i dont think a mandalore jango would go over very well, because he never existed.

However a Mandalorian Jango did exist in the "Open Seasons" Comic series, and he would rock!
Robin
Posted: Monday, August 10, 2009 12:30:42 PM

mandalore da beast, sorry bro but your wrong. Read the dark horse comic open seasons. Jango becomes mandalore after Jaster dies. As for the boba fett, mandalore i was referring to fett once he became mandalore. I was thinking he would be a really high point piece. Like a 80 point fett for us fett fans.
Hydrowhip
Posted: Monday, August 10, 2009 12:36:52 PM

ChadTheBad wrote:
I'd like from this set a Commando Droid (Separatist), Poggle the Lesser (Separatist), Sora Bulq with his blue lightsaber and shoto (Republic with Separatist Affinity), Spar [i.e. Mandalore the Resurrector (Separatist with Mandalorian Affinity)], Quinlan Vos with his red lightsaber (Separatist with Republic Affinity), Dass Jennir (Republic with Separatist Affinity), Sev'rance Tann (Separatist), and a Nosaurian or two for the Separatists, obviously.

I was going to go through and read everyone's post before I quoted anything specific, but um... wow... I love this. Of course you had me at Commando Droid, but all the extra love for Separatists sealed the deal.

I'm ok with a new Ventress, as long as she has a decent CE. The map pack is nice for support, but the CE from Clone Strike Ventress is weak. How about something that boosts stats and not a lucky roll of the die.

If they can't give Ventress a CE, then here's hoping we see Tann with a CE. Besides another Chiss on the board would be fun. For those who know not of the lovely lady, enjoy the following:
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Sev%27rance_Tann

Blue skin, red saber, black heart.
Mickey
Posted: Monday, August 10, 2009 2:45:22 PM

Quote:
Strafe twin? nobody has that.

Seps have it with Greivous DAC and the Lancer or Droid on Stap.

I do think there should be more Mandalorian uniques. Most the other factions have several now. It's still a faction to fear when you see a bunch of scouts.
IG-108
Posted: Monday, August 10, 2009 4:10:30 PM

Ah, Sev'rance Tann. Nothing better than the slight possibility of giving Seps Master Tactitian or some other awesome commander effect in addition to GGDAC.
bigbro911
Posted: Wednesday, August 12, 2009 2:35:13 AM

Mickey wrote:
It's still a faction to fear when you see a bunch of scouts.

Remember:
By the time you see the Mandalorian scouts, the invasion force isn't far behind. ;)
Mandalore Da Beast
Posted: Wednesday, August 12, 2009 7:08:55 AM

Mickey wrote:
Quote:
Strafe twin? nobody has that.

Seps have it with Greivous DAC and the Lancer or Droid on Stap.

I do think there should be more Mandalorian uniques. Most the other factions have several now. It's still a faction to fear when you see a bunch of scouts.

The Basalisk War droid has a Twin Strafe when you run him with the mandalorian capt.Scared
Mandalore Da Beast
Posted: Wednesday, August 12, 2009 7:11:24 AM

bigbro911 wrote:
i dont think a mandalore jango would go over very well, because he never existed.

However a Mandalorian Jango did exist in the "Open Seasons" Comic series, and he would rock!

i have the open seasons comic series, and dont remember him becoming mandalore. i do however, remember him leaving mandalore and and hooking up with zam wessel.
im going to have to read that series again, cuz its been awhile.
defender390
Posted: Wednesday, August 12, 2009 7:31:39 AM

bigbro911 wrote:

i have the open seasons comic series, and dont remember him becoming mandalore. i do however, remember him leaving mandalore and and hooking up with zam wessel.

In issue number two, the True Mandalorians take a job with the Korda Defense Force. Jaster is killed because of Montross' betrayal. Silas, recounting the battle to Dooku, says, "Montross disappeared, and Jango became our leader, he became Jaster's legacy..."
Mandalore Da Beast
Posted: Wednesday, August 12, 2009 8:09:20 AM

defender390 wrote:
bigbro911 wrote:

In issue number two, the True Mandalorians take a job with the Korda Defense Force. Jaster is killed because of Montross' betrayal. Silas, recounting the battle to Dooku, says, "Montross disappeared, and Jango became our leader, he became Jaster's legacy..."

just read it again, and though it doesnt say he became Mandalore, Jaster was, and Jango became the legacy. i stand corrected.