Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Oh, Bless Yer Heart! Options
Mandalore Da Beast
Posted: Thursday, October 29, 2009 5:28:53 AM
Groups: Member

Scared
Holy crow!
that is worthy of a bless yer Heart !
talk about great rolls in a bad scenario!
and here i thought my crit hittin' Bane killin' ewok scouts were bad....Uggies!?
ouch...i feel yer pain.
Volvagia14
Posted: Thursday, October 29, 2009 10:20:52 AM

Well, I've had instances of stupid uggies too. I don't remember the exact squads but my opponent had Vader, SotJ and I had 3 uggies within range. I move up my uggies to attack vader because the game was looking very grim for me and I needed to buy some time and distract Vader.

Uggie #1 runs up, Crit! He fails both saves(Djem so and DA and he was out of FP) 20 damage
Uggie #2 runs up, Miss!
Uggie #3 runs up, Miss!
Round 2, he wins Init and vader attacks uggie 1 and he dies, uggie 2, miss!
so my turn, uggie 2 crits, he fails DA but makes Djem SO and kills uggie 2
Uggie 3 miss! some other stuff and Init again
I win and Uggie 3 attacks, Crit! he makes DA this time and Djem So and kills uggie.

so in the end my uggie did 50 damage to Vader, which ended up letting me win. That was the best fun I had had with uggies ever!
My opponent was mad :P
swinefeld
Posted: Thursday, October 29, 2009 1:23:52 PM
Groups: Member , Moderator

If I can get my hands on another good handful of Uggies, I'm gonna build a swarm squad with a bunch of them. Those little buggers have had my number lately, so maybe they will work for me too Razz
Mandalore Da Beast
Posted: Thursday, October 29, 2009 4:55:46 PM

i dont know....
running 16 ewok scouts with Nom Anor is the best swarm action i have ever seen
i had darth bane SURROUNDED on all sides by explosive ewoks, he couldnt move at all, and at the end my opponent said "aw screw it", and hit the little bugger in front of him, if there could have been a visual of Bloody fur blowing up all over Bane, it would be worth millions!
maverick
Posted: Thursday, October 29, 2009 5:05:22 PM

Mandalore Da Beast wrote:
i dont know....
running 16 ewok scouts with Nom Anor is the best swarm action i have ever seen
i had darth bane SURROUNDED on all sides by explosive ewoks, he couldnt move at all, and at the end my opponent said "aw screw it", and hit the little bugger in front of him, if there could have been a visual of Bloody fur blowing up all over Bane, it would be worth millions!

someone needs to create that animation and put it on youtube.
Mandalore Da Beast
Posted: Saturday, October 31, 2009 5:35:22 AM

i can try, but i might kill myself from laughter.
IG-108
Posted: Sunday, November 8, 2009 9:21:04 AM

Hmm... I know I've messed up during games and/or forgotten things plenty of times, but there are two I remember. Both during tournaments.

The first was against one of my friends (who I knew I would lose to anyway because he was better than me). I was playing a Tyranus and Aurra squad and he had some sort of Rebel Commando squad. We were on Bespin and he pretty much wiped out all of my pieces except Tyranus, who at this point had saved up 15 force points. Knowing I would lose, I had Tyranus go through one of the maintenence tunnels to get to a few of his weaker crowded pieces. But stupid me also forgot that he had an Elite Rebel Commando on both sides of the tunnel, so he simply locked Tyranus in from both doors and waited for Gambit to win him the game. Poor Tyranus had over 20 force points by the end and couldn't use them.

Another match was in another tournament. I had some random rebel squad put together (because I couldn't think of anything else new to use) against a mandolorian squad, but the part I remember is the Muun Tactics Broker on my side. I ended up winning the match (amazingly), but then the judge informed me that the Tactics Broker's ability was supposed to force me to sacrifice pieces every round. Because I hadn't done that (and hadn't known), the only fair thing that could be done was that my win was changed to a loss. I ended going 0-4 that day. Sad
Weeks
Posted: Tuesday, November 10, 2009 3:04:56 AM

Last night i ran yobuck against a nom bomb + Cad Bane. I had yobuck set up to walk over something like 8 pieces 6 scouts + fodder. I totally forgot about the BOMB part of nom bomb yobuck had 80 health left after the charge and was easily killed by cad. DUH!
Mandalore Da Beast
Posted: Wednesday, December 9, 2009 3:17:04 PM

I'm BACK!!
I was kicked off the boards a month ago for behavior im not proud of.
i threatened a member on here who no longer wants to post on this site (totally not my fault, seriously!)
Im happy as all heck this thread is still going strong!

*NOTE TO MEMBERS*
avoid confrontations on this site as much as possible, the last thing you want to do is lose the privalage of using this site. i love this site, its my favorite site to talk about a bunch of Random things, and Im grateful for it. we all should be.
Shoto Parry
Posted: Friday, January 8, 2010 8:15:32 AM

Blink
qvos
Posted: Friday, January 8, 2010 8:18:10 AM

Mandalore Da Beast wrote:
I'm BACK!!
I was kicked off the boards a month ago for behavior im not proud of.
i threatened a member on here who no longer wants to post on this site (totally not my fault, seriously!)
Im happy as all heck this thread is still going strong!

*NOTE TO MEMBERS*
avoid confrontations on this site as much as possible, the last thing you want to do is lose the privalage of using this site. i love this site, its my favorite site to talk about a bunch of Random things, and Im grateful for it. we all should be.

Cool!!
EvilYeti
Posted: Friday, January 8, 2010 8:51:47 AM

I often forget to mobil back behind the corner with Boba A&E, Rex, and Dash!RollEyes
brennan
Posted: Friday, January 8, 2010 10:02:54 AM

I was playing on Ruined Base and I had used all my characters except Revan who I moved int cove in the SW corner behind the door. My buddie had Lobot rex501 Senate commando 2 vanguards and mando sumthinoruther left. He move lobot 6 sqs, amde a near impossible l.o.s. check across the map and opened the door. then rex fired through, hit and so did everyone up to sen commando ho got a crit and sunk revan. Then with half my squad gone He mopped the floor with my rearend.
dengardude
Posted: Saturday, January 9, 2010 3:08:34 AM

MY friend and I facing each other. He had Super Stealth and I had Melee Attack with everyone. We were deciding maps and he suggested Korriban. I had no idea what that was so I agreed. He won 200-0.
Cordova
Posted: Saturday, January 9, 2010 5:03:04 AM

Everytime I play on Vassal I can call the crits.

Always.

They always happen to me: i.e. Luke Commando vs gran raider. Should've been fine. I called crit. What happened? He died. Magnificently however...

Also playing vs. a friend, I FP5 Vader with Kyp - he died but it was worth it to see my mates face as Vader fell down a hole. Heh.
Shoto Parry
Posted: Sunday, January 10, 2010 1:14:14 AM

Laugh
trick624
Posted: Sunday, January 17, 2010 3:20:13 PM

i often go a 2nd turn on initiative or a 3rd turn when its my turn and give away my plans :(
DarthJak
Posted: Sunday, January 17, 2010 3:33:35 PM

just like the evil guys in cartoons Blushing
bless yer Heart
trick624
Posted: Sunday, January 17, 2010 3:35:42 PM

DarthJak wrote:
just like the evil guys in cartoons Blushing
bless yer Heart

lol exactly!!!!
spryguy1981
Posted: Sunday, January 17, 2010 4:03:59 PM

Heart 3rd Round of the Nashville tournament I am playing David Weeks. As the game nears the end I have a small lead but he is going to get my Han-Smuggler. He does and I have one crack at the game. Chewbacca of Hoth runs up, bases Lord Vader who has 20HP left. He hits and LV misses the dark armor, he fprr's and saves it. LV 10HP left. I move up Leia and she shoots, misses, FPRR, misses again. Extra goes to Chewie who needs a 9 and promptly rolls a 5. I really wish the attack rolls had been switched. I was devastated lol. So I figure that is worthy for a Bless YEr Heart .