RegisterDonateLogin

Soothes you when your Rancor gets crushed.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Mandalorian Pascifists Options
Eroschilles
Posted: Thursday, February 18, 2010 5:50:48 PM
Groups: Member , Moderator

Sithborg wrote:
Umm, which treatment? The original movie appearences or the mess that is his "canon" history? I still have a few issues with how to justify some of what they talk about with the guy who originally went out like a punk.

What are you talking about? He volunteered to go in the sarlaac. He did take out 56 jedi first though, even left everyone a party favor. Baboom!

But yeah, I recall reading somewhere that Lucas would have given him a better death if he had known Boba was going to be so popular.
RannKonnar
Posted: Friday, February 19, 2010 12:37:49 AM
Groups: Member

Eroschilles wrote:
Sithborg wrote:
Umm, which treatment? The original movie appearences or the mess that is his "canon" history? I still have a few issues with how to justify some of what they talk about with the guy who originally went out like a punk.

What are you talking about? He volunteered to go in the sarlaac. He did take out 56 jedi first though, even left everyone a party favor. Baboom!

But yeah, I recall reading somewhere that Lucas would have given him a better death if he had known Boba was going to be so popular.

Boba didnt die anyway, he blasted his way out of the sarlacc.
yodaccm
Posted: Friday, February 19, 2010 10:43:59 AM

Within the "canon" of the films, Boba Fett bit it in the Sarlaac. George Lucas's vision is that Boba Fett dies at the Pit of Carkoon if we are to believe he does not pay any heed to the EU stuff.
PhageLab
Posted: Monday, March 22, 2010 1:21:11 AM

yodaccm wrote:
Within the "canon" of the films, Boba Fett bit it in the Sarlaac. George Lucas's vision is that Boba Fett dies at the Pit of Carkoon if we are to believe he does not pay any heed to the EU stuff.

Heresy!