RegisterDonateLogin

Will make point five past lightspeed.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

MOTF Spoiler, If you don't want to know, please don't get in Options
kothandki
Posted: Saturday, March 20, 2010 2:43:30 AM
Groups: Member

First:Cool set!BigGrin Second: No Revan, Eeth Koth, Pre Vizsla, or Vong uniques? Come on Wotsy.Sad A toast to the final set of SWM.BlooMilk But those Jedi uniques look AWESOME!LOL
Comicsaurus
Posted: Saturday, March 20, 2010 2:46:13 AM

Wow. When it rains, it pours. And it's raining here!

Thanks for the list and the link to the pictures.

I'm excited about this set, and really really sadder (or is it more sad) it's the last.

Edit:

My son, the observant genious that he is, pointed out that there is no picture of #4, Jedi Sith Hunter. My son is so cool. I was so thankful for the list and pictures, I didn't realize there was one missing.
homestar45
Posted: Saturday, March 20, 2010 3:30:40 AM

Ok, I'm officially excited for this set now. Great job Wizards! I don't think there's a piece I'm not excited to get.
jedispyder
Posted: Saturday, March 20, 2010 3:33:49 AM

Comicsaurus wrote:
Edit:

My son, the observant genious that he is, pointed out that there is no picture of #4, Jedi Sith Hunter. My son is so cool. I was so thankful for the list and pictures, I didn't realize there was one missing.

That was brought up on Gamers (where the pictures came from). The person who has the poster stated he couldn't believe he missed it, but at least that means we have something to wait for so he won't be posting it.
swinefeld
Posted: Saturday, March 20, 2010 3:47:33 AM
Groups: Member , Moderator

Very cool. Hoping for some great stuff from the VRs. This may be the time I get 2 cases if I can scrape up the $$.

Ugh, taxes are due a week later. ThumbDown
Red Stone
Posted: Saturday, March 20, 2010 3:56:56 AM

Jedi Sith Hunter has to be the worst name
Kriyao
Posted: Saturday, March 20, 2010 5:00:12 AM

kothandki wrote:
First:Cool set!BigGrin Second: No Revan, Eeth Koth, Pre Vizsla, or Vong uniques? Come on Wotsy.Sad A toast to the final set of SWM.BlooMilk But those Jedi uniques look AWESOME!LOL

No Revan but Freedon Nadd ThumpUp Also OR is having a nice boost (2VRs)! Thanks for the pics guys, I am very excited about this set.
TheStarkiller
Posted: Saturday, March 20, 2010 5:08:45 AM

Red Stone wrote:
Jedi Sith Hunter has to be the worst name

I would take more Old republic figs even if they were named "Dork with a lightsaber" ;)

I agree, though, it isn't too intuitive a name.

It would have better to have been "Old republic sith hunter" (it makes sense that they couldn't call him "sith hunter" because people would think he was a sith)

On the other hand, if he has affinity for republic, or republic and New republic, the Old republic would be a bad name too...

Maybe just Jedi Assassin...

or Jedi Warrior...

or Jedi (Watchman/Sentinal/.....)...oh wait....
DarthReeves
Posted: Saturday, March 20, 2010 5:16:26 AM

GANNER! FREAKING YES THERE'S A GANNER! And you KNOW that those two Old Rep VR's are going to contain a commander effect or two! I bet the Jedi instructor boosts as well. Maybe gives Old Rep Duelist? The ONLY pieces I'm not excited about are the two ghosts (only need one don't we?) and another Kit Fisto this soon? That being said, I'm really pleased about this. Can't wait to see the CE for General han Solo. I want to set that up with the New Rep baby!
PhageLab
Posted: Saturday, March 20, 2010 5:31:04 AM

Blood Carver? Toydarian? Sullustan? Looks like a bunch of people got their wishes. Also, Lord Hoth. That is all.
yodaccm
Posted: Saturday, March 20, 2010 12:25:10 PM

I wouldn't be surprised if a few of these guys had affinity for different factions. Perhaps Han and Lando might have affinity for NR, maybe some of the Old Republic jedi will span OR, Rep, and New Republic. Someone suggested the Jedi Sith Hunter is the non-unique equivalent to Jaina, SotJ. Possible, since she went after Caedus, hence making her a Jedi Sith Hunter....
IG-108
Posted: Saturday, March 20, 2010 2:45:02 PM

Blink
They re-released the Battle Droid Officer in the last set?
Noooo!!!Scared

I really really really wanted a tactical droid instead. Now the Clone Strike BDO won't be as valuable anymore (but it still has a better sculpt). And to make things worse, it's only a common. Which means I'm going to have tons of them and won't be able to trade a single one.

And look, looks like a several EU characters people wanted are there. There's even Lord Hoth for all those people who have been constantly asking for him.

By the way, is it me or do some of the characters heads look disproportionate to their bodies? Particularly Darth Vader, Sith Apprentice.
Falconjo
Posted: Saturday, March 20, 2010 3:17:59 PM

IG-108 wrote:
Blink
They re-released the Battle Droid Officer in the last set?
Noooo!!!Scared

I really really really wanted a tactical droid instead. Now the Clone Strike BDO won't be as valuable anymore (but it still has a better sculpt). And to make things worse, it's only a common. Which means I'm going to have tons of them and won't be able to trade a single one.

And look, looks like a several EU characters people wanted are there. There's even Lord Hoth for all those people who have been constantly asking for him.

By the way, is it me or do some of the characters heads look disproportionate to their bodies? Particularly Darth Vader, Sith Apprentice.

haha and Yoda looks like a little ghosty bobblehead LOL
Oscarlindo
Posted: Sunday, March 21, 2010 12:59:29 PM

i suppose that the new taung warrior has melee SA and i hope that he has parry