Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

MOTF Spoiler, If you don't want to know, please don't get in Options
AdmiralMotti89
Posted: Tuesday, March 9, 2010 12:39:19 AM
Groups: Member

Lachesis wrote:
LoboStele wrote:
Holy crap people.

Calm down. Seriously. We only know 22 pieces out of 40. That's barely half the set.

There's still 18 slots to cover some of the EU stuff we'd all like to see.

Those of you who are fussing about getting too much of [A] or not enough [B] need to just come to grips with the fact that it's NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. If you've been playing this game for a year or longer, you should've learned that lesson already. No set is ever going to have all the things you want. So just take 3 steps back from it, and start looking for things you DO like about it. Good lord...

Plo Koon!!!! Woot! Glad to see him finally making it. Can't wait to see what he does. He's always been one of my favorite characters, and I love the pose. The Saesee Tiin sculpt is amazing as well.

I would bet that the Rodian, Battle Droid, and Rebel Commando are all non-Uniques. They just don't look like Unique sculpts to me. Granted, I'm not happy about potential reprints, or at the very least, the repeating of species we already have. But we all need to remember that there are already 8 brand new species in this set: the Dejarik monsters! So, to get more new species beyond those would just be icing on the cake. :)

it would be nice for 1 set, to have 1 fig i wanted.

eh whatever. i guess ill start playing magic

You've never gotten a character you wanted? I know sets don't satisfy everyone's wants perfectly, but honestly, who could you want if no one has ever been someone you've wanted?
DarthJak
Posted: Tuesday, March 9, 2010 1:04:47 AM

Lachesis wrote:

DON'T DO IT! Scared
you have so much to live for!OMG
billiv15
Posted: Tuesday, March 9, 2010 1:36:20 AM

Lachesis wrote:

Lol, I highly doubt your melodramic statement is reality. Never ever? You must not like STar Wars.
joelker41
Posted: Tuesday, March 9, 2010 1:53:33 AM

Glad to see General Tiin and Plo Koon.

Demosthenes
Posted: Tuesday, March 9, 2010 2:21:45 AM

I'm just excited that I'm around for the last set, and it will be my first time buying a case, yay!
brennan
Posted: Tuesday, March 9, 2010 3:20:42 AM

Demosthenes wrote:
I'm just excited that I'm around for the last set, and it will be my first time buying a case, yay!

Same Here!!! Very excited. Also my friend is ordering one and he collects good and i collect evil and so if we get opposite pieces we can trade even!
Uggie Demo
Posted: Tuesday, March 9, 2010 4:37:48 AM

It's either a case all to myself or gencon......Im going with Gencon.
Lachesis
Posted: Tuesday, March 9, 2010 7:49:35 AM

billiv15 wrote:
Lachesis wrote:

Lol, I highly doubt your melodramic statement is reality. Never ever? You must not like STar Wars.

i started playing when kotor was out.

the only things ive ever wanted were just better pieces for OR like a admiral saul karath or a admiral carth onasi

just stupid things that could fix the or

even exile was nice, but it doesnt help them where its needed.
Falconjo
Posted: Tuesday, March 9, 2010 7:57:18 AM

Lachesis wrote:
billiv15 wrote:
Lachesis wrote:

the only things ive ever wanted were just better pieces for OR like a admiral saul karath or a admiral carth onasi

It's very true, that is all he's ever asked for, but time after time we get more rep,sep,rebel, and imps.
I feel the pain of the short end of the stick that the lesser factions get and just because someone isnt a fan of whats been released doesnt mean they dont like star wars..
CerousMutor
Posted: Tuesday, March 9, 2010 7:57:57 AM

Lachesis wrote:

+1
CC-23478
Posted: Wednesday, March 10, 2010 1:21:42 PM

Thank you Thodafett

I too have Asperger's (too be honest, of all the fellow fanboy's I've known, about half of them have had it...) and I've also run into the same problem in this very thread...

It'd be nice if we could all be civilized for once rather than baiting and attacking each other

This is a site to discuss the game, so please let's focus on the game and the previews for the last set - which is what this thread is for - rather than attacking each other.

Thank you
jediinexhile
Posted: Thursday, March 11, 2010 6:10:03 AM

Well if someone would like to make the stats for Admiral Saul Karath and Admiral Carth Onasi or both I'll make a custom miniature to represent their stats; in addition, if those who are going to continue the game after WOTC then the custom I create could be utilized as a template to make a miniature for everyone who wants one. I know it's a little off topic but it is just an idea to ponder. BigGrin
LoboStele
Posted: Thursday, March 11, 2010 6:55:29 AM

CC-23478 wrote:
It'd be nice if we could all be civilized for once rather than baiting and attacking each other

This is a site to discuss the game, so please let's focus on the game and the previews for the last set - which is what this thread is for - rather than attacking each other.

Thank you

Well, to some degree, some of us ARE trying to be nice and discuss the game. We are just refuting the comments of stuff like "Why can't WOTC give us anything we want!!!111!!!one!1eleventyone!!"

If people are going to put themselves far enough out there with ridiculous statements like "they've never included any characters I wanted", then they're likely going to catch some flak for it. Everyone should remember though, 99% of the time, nobody is trying to be mean to each other. Think of it like good-natured ribbing that you get from your other buddies at the LGS.

Anyways, most of us would love to see the set discussed based on it's own merits, and based on what is actually IN the set. Cries of despair and frustration because your favorite character didn't make the cut don't really serve any purpose except to make you look like a whiner. Instead, try to find something positive about the set and discuss that. Always focus on the good. You'll be much happier in life, I promise.
Kaxel Vofer
Posted: Thursday, March 11, 2010 7:02:41 AM

jediinexhile wrote:
Well if someone would like to make the stats for Admiral Saul Karath and Admiral Carth Onasi or both I'll make a custom miniature to represent their stats; in addition, if those who are going to continue the game after WOTC then the custom I create could be utilized as a template to make a miniature for everyone who wants one. I know it's a little off topic but it is just an idea to ponder. BigGrin

It could be intefristing, everyone make his own customs, but we need to get an guilt to aprove the stats, and make for standar for every player, I have a lot of customs, the next week I up in this site, greettings.
CC-23478
Posted: Thursday, March 11, 2010 7:04:08 AM

Exactly!

A previous post said that we knew 22 of the 40 minis, can someone post all of them in one thread please? O_O
jhc36
Posted: Thursday, March 11, 2010 7:20:54 AM

hmm...wow. This is pretty pathetic, let's lock this thread or get back on topic...please.
Sithborg
Posted: Thursday, March 11, 2010 9:02:31 AM
Groups: Member , Moderator, Rules Guy

Okay, my patience is running thin. Do not feed the trolls. Get this back on topic about the acutual figs, or I will lock this thread, which would really be to bad.
AdmiralMotti89
Posted: Thursday, March 11, 2010 9:11:02 AM

We only have one pic, but Koon's face looks squished.
Saronian
Posted: Thursday, March 11, 2010 2:42:56 PM

Wizards is starting to throw out some stuff. April 6th is when MotF is suppose to come out, while April 20th is when Unknown Regions come out.
dreadtech
Posted: Thursday, March 11, 2010 3:03:39 PM

Sithborg wrote:
Okay, my patience is running thin. Do not feed the trolls. Get this back on topic about the acutual figs, or I will lock this thread, which would really be to bad.

Yes It would be.

Does anyone think that maybe all of these figures are R/VR? Some have mentioned that it could be a unique battle droid (cannot think of the name right now) The rodian is a Def possibility. The Commando could be Lt. Page.

I know this is unlikely and probably would not be popular if it was. It just seem odd that the 3 if they are C/UC were the ones been shown.