RegisterDonateLogin

Is as precise as Imperial Stormtroopers.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

MOTF Spoiler, If you don't want to know, please don't get in Options
komix
Posted: Sunday, March 7, 2010 7:10:47 PM
Groups: Member

Man , Lando looks like he's the general like in ep 6.
Although i do not collect Republic I like new Ploo and Tiin(he should have been in Clone wars set-obviously!)

Anyway, blasted it! More Republic and Seps...come on! I am enraged! What I mean is - Dark Times were supposed to be focused on Empire, but beside Kir Kanos (my favourite character in EU, and why the hell is he blond?) my favourite fraction did not recieve any good r or vr. I don't know why, but Empire has been left out of good figs ever since of IE. Empire seriously needs a good commander with nice CE, which would cost pretty low.
Masters of the Force- why WotC could not follow example which they created couple years ago? Each expansion focuses on different times (Clone WArs- Rep/Seps, IE- Reb/Emp JA-Sith/JEdi and so on and so on?)
To be honest to everyone who thinks that they can still change it- forget it- they created the list for this expansion like year or half ago when they had thought that other ones will come out.

After April's release all we can do is to create proxies.
Darn it.

But back to your whole George Lucas vs EU.
Of course i thank Lucas for creating Star WArs, but he should know better that if he said that something is ok ( and by that i mean is having Lucasbooks logo on backcover, etc) then later on he just can't change his mind and say- the hell with it- let's see my point of view- just like he does now with Clone Wars.
Canon thing is a bitch right now:/
poloyoda
Posted: Sunday, March 7, 2010 11:28:06 PM

Wow.. at last a very ultra rare battle droid!
lukey84
Posted: Monday, March 8, 2010 1:34:38 AM

can we get this discussion back on topic? i was expecting some more MotF info when all i got was flaming poop.
Pericles
Posted: Monday, March 8, 2010 9:12:39 AM

Mmmm... Drool
Flaming poop..... Drool
General_Grievous
Posted: Monday, March 8, 2010 9:17:39 AM

lukey84 wrote:
im going to assume that those are all uniques and that they are absolutely awesome stat/ability wise.

I will go the other way entirely, I will assume that they are all non-uniques, just made to look like uniques, such as that obviously Jedi Guardian reprint in the armour. I would also push this further by not only assuming, but asserting that the actual uniques will be named Ewoks from the Ewok adventure movies!!!!!!!!
LoboStele
Posted: Monday, March 8, 2010 9:48:33 AM

Holy crap people.

Calm down. Seriously. We only know 22 pieces out of 40. That's barely half the set.

There's still 18 slots to cover some of the EU stuff we'd all like to see.

Those of you who are fussing about getting too much of [A] or not enough [B] need to just come to grips with the fact that it's NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. If you've been playing this game for a year or longer, you should've learned that lesson already. No set is ever going to have all the things you want. So just take 3 steps back from it, and start looking for things you DO like about it. Good lord...

Plo Koon!!!! Woot! Glad to see him finally making it. Can't wait to see what he does. He's always been one of my favorite characters, and I love the pose. The Saesee Tiin sculpt is amazing as well.

I would bet that the Rodian, Battle Droid, and Rebel Commando are all non-Uniques. They just don't look like Unique sculpts to me. Granted, I'm not happy about potential reprints, or at the very least, the repeating of species we already have. But we all need to remember that there are already 8 brand new species in this set: the Dejarik monsters! So, to get more new species beyond those would just be icing on the cake. :)
jhc36
Posted: Monday, March 8, 2010 9:59:40 AM

LoboStele wrote:
Holy crap people.

Calm down. Seriously. We only know 22 pieces out of 40. That's barely half the set.

Those of you who are fussing about getting too much of [A] or not enough [B] need to just come to grips with the fact that it's NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. If you've been playing this game for a year or longer, you should've learned that lesson already. No set is ever going to have all the things you want. So just take 3 steps back from it, and start looking for things you DO like about it. Good lord...

ThumpUp well said.
brennan
Posted: Monday, March 8, 2010 10:02:25 AM

DarthReeves wrote:
Our last set and we get more republic jedi...
I find the lack of New Rep figs disturbing....

GAW = Republic and Separatist
DT= Rebel, Imperial Fringe
Masters of the force = the exact freaking same thing as the last two... So with Windu, Tiin, and Koon we've used up 3 of the rare/VR's already. This is just like the Jedi Academy set. Hopefully Lando goes New Rep and the rest of the pieces can be spread out over Old Rep, Sith, and New Rep (not to mention Vong and Mando)

Oh and War Han being fringe...that would freaking own

Lando and Han Solo Gamblers!!! Fringe; AWESOMEDrool Heart ThumpUp
Bantha_Rawk
Posted: Monday, March 8, 2010 10:08:16 AM

brennan wrote:

I don't know why people think we are going to get a Fringe Han... It's not gonna happen! With the name General Han Solo, he's more than likely gonna be Rebel, but there is still a possibility that he could go NR, but he will NOT be Fringe!
JFisto
Posted: Monday, March 8, 2010 10:12:49 AM

I called it I knew that it was Plo koon on bottom left hand cormer of Qyman ja Shaleel's booster!!
Bantha_Rawk
Posted: Monday, March 8, 2010 10:15:26 AM

JFisto wrote:
I called it I knew that it was Plo koon on bottom left hand cormer of Qyman ja Shaleel's booster!!

Good job... Now who do you think is on the upper right of that same booster? Jocasta Nu!?
brennan
Posted: Monday, March 8, 2010 10:22:55 AM

Bantha_Rawk wrote:
JFisto wrote:

Good job... Now who do you think is on the upper right of that same booster? Jocasta Nu!?

If it is i will will buy, her melt her, flatten her into a plastic slip, and use her for toilet paper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WE DO NOT NEED ANOTHER VERSION OF HER!!!!! WEE NEED MORE LESSER FACTION STUFF!!!!!!!!!!
Sithborg
Posted: Monday, March 8, 2010 10:24:46 AM
Groups: Member , Moderator, Rules Guy

We don't have Jocasta Nu yet. And remember, your prefences do not speak for everyone.
brennan
Posted: Monday, March 8, 2010 10:47:18 AM

Sithborg wrote:
We don't have Jocasta Nu yet. And remember, your prefences do not speak for everyone.

Yes i was overexagerating. (Getting in on the fun....) I just think that since this is the last set, they owe us Senior Players some Love in the sub-faction category.(Icollect Sith, Mando, And NR) Since we have been playing longest most of us (hopefully) have heard of Jaina and Darth Bane
Draconarius
Posted: Monday, March 8, 2010 11:05:49 AM

Bantha_Rawk wrote:
brennan wrote:

I don't know why people think we are going to get a Fringe Han... It's not gonna happen! With the name General Han Solo, he's more than likely gonna be Rebel, but there is still a possibility that he could go NR, but he will NOT be Fringe!

Hardly matters if he's Rebel. As long as the CE is good, he'll practically be New Republic as well (oh, Jaaaina! C'm'ere for a minute, would ya? And bring your old man with you).
JFisto
Posted: Monday, March 8, 2010 1:21:22 PM

I'm sorry but, I'm not magic. I am pretty sure its a she. She is wearing peurple, does not appear to have a lightsaber. All I have to work with is the pic on MotF box pics topic in general forums where that is the smallest side to see. I just coppy paste the image on Microsft powerpoint/word and stretch it
IG-108
Posted: Monday, March 8, 2010 2:05:27 PM

JFisto wrote:

Hey! I called it first!
But yeah, when there wasn't a Plo Koon in CW or GaW, I had a strong feeling that the image on the side of Qyman's box was Plo.
Oscarlindo
Posted: Monday, March 8, 2010 5:04:31 PM

Han looks horrible!!!!!!
markedman247
Posted: Monday, March 8, 2010 5:29:47 PM

He still looks better than his Stormtrooper version.
Lachesis
Posted: Monday, March 8, 2010 6:50:23 PM

LoboStele wrote:
Holy crap people.

Plo Koon!!!! Woot! Glad to see him finally making it. Can't wait to see what he does. He's always been one of my favorite characters, and I love the pose. The Saesee Tiin sculpt is amazing as well.

I would bet that the Rodian, Battle Droid, and Rebel Commando are all non-Uniques. They just don't look like Unique sculpts to me. Granted, I'm not happy about potential reprints, or at the very least, the repeating of species we already have. But we all need to remember that there are already 8 brand new species in this set: the Dejarik monsters! So, to get more new species beyond those would just be icing on the cake. :)

it would be nice for 1 set, to have 1 fig i wanted.

eh whatever. i guess ill start playing magic