RegisterDonateLogin

Is NOT a trap!

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

CC Reboot - Separatist Uniques Options
SithBot
Posted: Monday, February 13, 2017 5:43:02 PM
Groups: Member

Okay, the challenge this week is to design a Unique Separatist. You MUST make at least one special ability or force power that is not in standard minis right now.

Rules

1. The character must be canon and from the chosen faction when required. They can have affinity, but the character must start in the chosen faction.

2. You may update any existing versions you already have and/or create a new one. You may update/create several versions of the character but you must ultimately select 1 you wish to run with. (this must be done by the schedule below)

3. Place a hyperlink in this forum to make it easier to find your character. You can just post the stats or image here but if changes are needed it would be easier (and save space) if you just used a Hyperlink (If you don't know how to post Hyperlinks in a forum setting please ask and we will help you. It's not hard )

4. Voting works as follows, pick your three favorite customs based on accuracy to the character, design, balance or whatever you decide makes the best incarnation of the challenge character. First place receives 3 points, 2nd place receives 2 points, and 3rd place receives 1 point.

5. (New) You do not have to enter the contest in order to vote. But unless you enter you must have at lest 10 forum posts.

6. To make things fair you must vote in order to win the contest. You must choose three characters entered in the contest and you may not rate or vote for your own character.

7.. The winner will be decided by how many points they receive. Ties will be broken by most 1st place votes, then if still tied, 2nd place votes and then 3rd place votes. If still tied, then the outcome is a tie.

8. You may not change or update the entered character AFTER the deadline.

You will have until Sat, Feb 18th, 2016 @8pm EST to get your submissions in. Anything submitted after this point will not be included in the voting.

Voting will start at 8pm on Saturday evening and end at 8pm EST on Monday, Feb 20th 2017
At the conclusion of the voting the scores will be tallied and the winner will start a new topic with his/her choice of theme.
Caedus
Posted: Monday, February 13, 2017 8:41:55 PM

jen'ari
Posted: Monday, February 13, 2017 8:56:28 PM

http://www.bloomilk.com/Custom/27320/mother-talzin

My take on Mother Talzin from the Clone Wars show.

She is one bad girl.

Anticipation showcases her ability to see the future.

I would love to see her battles with Sidious and Dooku on screen.

A very tough person to design because she is SO powerful. drain life 5 would work, master illusion would work, levitation would work, force barrier would work, etc etc. she has done so much even transfer essence could work. She almost kills Dooku like 3 times easily.

anyway, hope you enjoy her, any last minute suggestions throw them my way please. I am sorry I have not been able to really comment this time round.

jak
Posted: Tuesday, February 14, 2017 6:47:04 AM

http://www.bloomilk.com/Custom/27321/riff-tamsonNew

only leader to help the lowly Quarrens out.
with Riff they may see playUnsure
SithBot
Posted: Tuesday, February 14, 2017 9:23:34 AM

Kamikaze13
Posted: Tuesday, February 14, 2017 12:05:19 PM

donnyrides
Posted: Wednesday, February 15, 2017 9:10:01 AM

Here is mine. Original Seps are sooo hard to make.

Kalani, Super Tactical Droid
General_Grievous
Posted: Wednesday, February 15, 2017 7:15:06 PM

http://www.bloomilk.com/Custom/27317/general-kalani

First take on a different Kalani
saber1
Posted: Friday, February 17, 2017 4:59:53 PM

General Grievous, Trophy Collector

I wanted to make a tough GG who can hold his own and gets better with each Jedi defeat.
donnyrides
Posted: Sunday, February 19, 2017 12:05:27 PM

1st Jen'ari

2nd Jak

3rd Saber

Seps are a nightmare since they didn't really have a pile of unique characters that are good for a battle game. I think it explains why the last vset had 0 seps in it. You can make an alternate for old uniques, find some rare barely known character or just dump out another droid, not much to go on.
SithBot
Posted: Sunday, February 19, 2017 12:17:04 PM

1. donnyrides Kalani

2. jak Riff Tamson

3. Jen'ari Mother Talzin

Separatist uniques are difficult because they are so fast in and out. I was surprised not to see a Trade federation piece.
jen'ari
Posted: Sunday, February 19, 2017 12:24:39 PM

1. Kamikaze 13 the armament was well done and shows the versatility. having to choose dual weapon use and flamethrower thing is fun AR10 and DR 10 is a great combo!

2. Sithbot kind of cheating since I made up some of his abilities... and some where made by other legends group.

3. Jak - I like Shark Bite and He looks hungry is very powerful, but fitting to that particular Clone Wars episode.
General_Grievous
Posted: Sunday, February 19, 2017 12:34:28 PM

3rd Jak: nice to boost the forgotten Quarrens and build a new Sep that should have a place amongst the other Generals.

2nd Donny: alright well I set out to make a huge-booster with my Kalani, I think you did his character more service and I like the support for the cheaper Seps. I'm not sure about master tactician but great stuff.

1st Saber: Alright bias aside (excellent choice on the character hahaha) I think I like yours the best. It's simple but has one really interesting new ability which creates potentially tons of combos without being broken since the amount of times he can use it will be few. Great stuff here.

Great job and all of these characters deserve to be remade or made in some way for our game. My biggest criteria is often balance, what needs help and what will not boost the Lancers hahaha
saber1
Posted: Sunday, February 19, 2017 8:14:49 PM

3rd - Caedus: PO Nudo
2nd - General Grievous: General Kelani
1st - Sithbot: Sora Bulq
Kamikaze13
Posted: Sunday, February 19, 2017 9:53:24 PM

1st: Caedus

2nd: jak

3rd: saber1
jak
Posted: Monday, February 20, 2017 9:21:29 AM

good ones this time!

first-General G
second-Kami Kazi
third-Caedus
jen'ari
Posted: Monday, February 20, 2017 5:50:00 PM

Jak with the win with his Riff Tamson.

With an interesting feat. not a single first place vote, but almost everyone voted for him. might be the piece with the most different people voting we have seen yet. well liked piece across the board.

This one was fun and difficult. but I really liked the different builds.