RegisterDonateLogin

The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of Bloo Milk.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

BEFORE ENDOR: Standings, Schedule, and Results Options
jak
Posted: Tuesday, November 20, 2012 5:26:19 AM
Groups: Member

knappskirata wrote:
I thought your Empire was all about discipline and order

remember-BigGrin
Jak needs some help playing the game.ThumbsUp

his character in this game is GA JAK, SCECool

GA JAK, SCE NEEDS NO HELP, OR OPINIONS FROM ANY LAWLESS CHAOTIC REBELS
jak
Posted: Tuesday, November 20, 2012 5:27:50 AM

jak wrote:
jak wrote:
LOYAL IMPERIALS;
ROUND 3 IS THE EMPIRES TURN TO CHOOSE MAP
YOU WILL CHOSE YOUR PREFERENCE FOR MAPS BY NOON, EST, TUESDAY NOVEMBER 20
YOU WILL SENT THEM TO VIA BLOOMILK PRIVATE MESSAGE SYSTEM ONLY
MAKE SURE THE MAP YOU WANT IS LEGAL PER THE RULES THREAD FOR BEFORE ENDOR
ERRORS WILL HAVE REPERCUSSIONS
POWER TO PALPATINE!
GA JAK, SCE

I simply can not do this my myself
the other imperial players must participate
so...pretty please,...with sugar on top,......follow your leaders wishes
AndyHatton
Posted: Tuesday, November 20, 2012 7:47:06 AM
Groups: Member , Moderator

The Imperials suffered a defeat at the hands of the Black Sun led by Xizor and Jan Dodonna. Among the casualties for the Empire were the Dark Jedi Jerec while a Security Officer of the Empire killed the Astromech droid R2-D2 of the Rebels.

The Disciples of Ragnos, Inquisitors, Security Officer, and Stormtroopers just barely missed on slaying the Criminal Head and Rebellion General. Those that failed suffered a terrible fate at the hands of the criminal organization.

FlyingArrow vs AndyHatton
Map Anchorhead
Winner: FlyingArrow (Rebellion)
Uniques lost: Jerec (Empire)
R2-D2 (Rebels)
General_Grievous
Posted: Tuesday, November 20, 2012 8:13:56 AM

The empire is taking a beating wow haha
FlyingArrow
Posted: Tuesday, November 20, 2012 8:52:32 AM

At 15-2, the war is relatively close. After all, there are 54 points available in round 6. If the Empire wins Round 6 with 6 skirmishes to 3 for the Rebels, the Imperials would wipe out the Rebels' lead just in that one round. The bigger issue is that the Rebels have won all of the Fringe Bonuses so far.
FlyingArrow
Posted: Tuesday, November 20, 2012 12:37:21 PM

AndyHatton wrote:
The Imperials suffered a defeat at the hands of the Black Sun led by Xizor and Jan Dodonna. Among the casualties for the Empire were the Dark Jedi Jerec while a Security Officer of the Empire killed the Astromech droid R2-D2 of the Rebels.

The Disciples of Ragnos, Inquisitors, Security Officer, and Stormtroopers just barely missed on slaying the Criminal Head and Rebellion General. Those that failed suffered a terrible fate at the hands of the criminal organization.

Map Anchorhead
R2-D2 (Rebels)

Biggest play of this game was after Jerec was already defeated and the Rebels had the game well in hand. An Imperial Security Officer had a chance to attack either Xizor (needing to roll a 9 to defeat him) or Dodonna (needing to roll a 5 to defeat him). He went after Xizor but missed the roll. I don't remember if the roll would have been enough to defeat Dodonna.
AndyHatton
Posted: Tuesday, November 20, 2012 12:44:30 PM

FlyingArrow wrote:
AndyHatton wrote:

Map Anchorhead
R2-D2 (Rebels)

Biggest play of this game was after Jerec was already defeated and the Rebels had the game well in hand. An Imperial Security Officer had a chance to attack either Xizor (needing to roll a 9 to defeat him) or Dodonna (needing to roll a 5 to defeat him). He went after Xizor but missed the roll. I don't remember if the roll would have been enough to defeat Dodonna.

It would have hit him, I rolled a 6. After that another big miss was the Imperial Dignitary missing his Attack of Opportunity on Dodonna as well. I didn't roll above a 6 for the last half of the game, it was bad news all over.
Bob Chizo
Posted: Tuesday, November 20, 2012 5:27:28 PM

Crying I lost to my Imperial opponent again. Crying But, no Uniques were defeated on either side. Fortunately for the Rebel cause, it appears that my poor tactical abilities will not change the inevitable outcome of the war.

I will post squads soon.

EDIT: Now

Rebel

Imperial
501 Trooper
Posted: Tuesday, November 20, 2012 6:40:20 PM

Bob Chizo wrote:
Crying I lost to my Imperial opponent again. Crying But, no Uniques were defeated on either side. Fortunately for the Rebel cause, it appears that my poor tactical abilities will not change the inevitable outcome of the war.

I will post squads soon.

EDIT: Now

Rebel

Imperial

Perhaps the supreme commander can be a good SC. My faith in him is restored, and my congratulations to the Imperial Operative who pulled off this amazing victory.
jak
Posted: Wednesday, November 21, 2012 6:18:37 AM

jak wrote:
jak wrote:
jak wrote:
LOYAL IMPERIALS;
POWER TO PALPATINE!
GA JAK, SCE

NEED YOUR MAP CHOICES DUDES, DEADLINE WAS YEATERDAY
AndyHatton
Posted: Wednesday, November 21, 2012 6:45:48 AM

jak wrote:
jak wrote:
jak wrote:
jak wrote:
LOYAL IMPERIALS;
POWER TO PALPATINE!
GA JAK, SCE

NEED YOUR MAP CHOICES DUDES, DEADLINE WAS YEATERDAY

Jak, people may not be checking this thread very often. If they haven't offered a map suggestion, you need to just assign them one. Especially since you know what they receiving in terms of pieces you have a much better idea of what map they will need.
FlyingArrow
Posted: Wednesday, November 21, 2012 11:47:37 AM

Maps are up for round 3. Reminder to SCs... the following players did not complete their Round 2 games, so they will not receive any character allocations for Round 3. Both sides will fight with only the Unrestricted characters:

DeathsBaine / DBO (DeathsBaine's Opponent)
CerousMutor / shmi15
wannabe mexican / Sashlon
CerousMutor
Posted: Wednesday, November 21, 2012 2:06:57 PM

FlyingArrow wrote:
Maps are up for round 3. Reminder to SCs... the following players did not complete their Round 2 games, so they will not receive any character allocations for Round 3. Both sides will fight with only the Unrestricted characters:

CerousMutor / shmi15

shmi15 is no longer playing, he stepped aside before the end of the last round.
Minitank HT will now be my opponent, he has kindly stepped in to try and salvage the Imperial Remnants pride LOL
FlyingArrow
Posted: Wednesday, November 21, 2012 5:26:40 PM

CerousMutor wrote:
FlyingArrow wrote:

CerousMutor / shmi15

shmi15 is no longer playing, he stepped aside before the end of the last round.
Minitank HT will now be my opponent, he has kindly stepped in to try and salvage the Imperial Remnants pride LOL

Thanks, Minitank HT.

You guys were not assigned a map by the deadline, so according to the rules, a random map is assigned.

Consulting random.org... a number 1-47 corresponding to the 47 maps that are still available and are on Vassal:

Counting down from the top of the list...

Korriban by WotC

Note that there are two maps called Korriban. One was by JediCartographer and one was by Wizards of the Coast. This is the WotC version.

Minitank HT
Posted: Wednesday, November 21, 2012 9:41:24 PM

Welcome :)

So are we allowed to be allocated peices for this round, or will we end up with the standard peices?

AndyHatton
Posted: Wednesday, November 21, 2012 9:54:39 PM

Minitank HT wrote:
Welcome :)

So are we allowed to be allocated peices for this round, or will we end up with the standard peices?

I messaged both SCs, you guys will receive allocations this round since the previous opponent dropped out.
knappskirata
Posted: Friday, November 23, 2012 9:49:23 PM

Rebel Allocations out, let the games begin!
General_Grievous
Posted: Saturday, November 24, 2012 3:39:17 PM

Kyle Katarn led a squad of 6 Zann Consortium Defilers to Rodia to try and secure the support of the Rodian clans. However the charismatic Jag Fel was tipped off by his informant Bossk as to the meeting and landed his elite Alpha Squadron from the 181st that were in the area and approached the location on foot to ambush the Rebel forces. A bloody cantina firefight followed and despite the Defiler's mining the sithspawn out of the pilots, Jag's leadership prevailed and his pilots took out the noble-sketchy-criminal-underworld-for-some-reason-aligned-with-the-Rebel-forces??? Bossk's support and stun motars won the day as they took out a cluster of distracted Defiler's. The fight was close and half of the Imperial pilots were taken out and Bossk was brutally wounded before Agent Katarn realized the day was lost. Kyle abandoned his troops and lived to fight another day as the sole survivor of what would come to be known as the firefight on Rodia.

*in the cockpit of his ship with Jan Ors*
Ors: "Only survivor again eh?"
Katarn: "Come on Jan, the only reason the galaxy still continues to rotate is because of-"
Ors: "Your beard I know... Sigh..."
Katarn: "And this one pilot punk tried to take me down see, he was all leaning over me and moved my beard to the side and-"
Ors: "Let me guess it wasn't your chin, it was another Brier Pistol."
Katarn: "Yes how did you know?"
Ors: "Seriously Kyle, you need to make up some new stuff, I know your amazing but to be honest you have kind of taken a back seat to some of these new clone wars guys..."
Katarn: "Blasphemy!!! I am Kyle Katarn! Dark Lord of the Jedi!!! I use lightning, drain, and grip and somehow still get to keep my Jedi card! You know why? Not because of some stupid clone wars yahoo! Because Luke freaking Skywalker, yes that guy is to afraid to take it away from me! I am epic!!!!"
Ors: "Sheesh ok ok forget I said anything, it's just... Wait is that Bossk's arm???"
Katarn: "I don't have to answer to you woman!"
Ors: "Well maybe you can fly this ship yourself next time? And save your own butt from Imperials!!!"
Katarn: "Nah baby, relax, come on you know I was only kidding, how about once this whole Before Endor jazz is done I'll take you out somewhere nice, what about that place on Alderaan you always wanted to go see?"
Ors: *blank stare*
Katarn: "Ohhhh this is awkward, ok that was not even my fault, you know what happens to planets when I sneeze!"
Ors: "And Ben Kenobi?"
Katarn: "I have no good excuse for that...... But hey you know you love me, I'm freaking Kyle Katarn!" *dashing bearded smile*
Ors: "Yeah, I don't know why, you strangely repulse and attract me at the same time..."
Katarn: "Love you baby, now lets take off and nuke Rodia from Orbit, it's the only way to be sure."
Ors: "Sounds good Lord Katarn."
Katarn: "I could get used to that" *epic Kyle Katarn wink that causes Raxis Prime to become a paradise instantaneously*

Katarn: "Oh and hey how are you not a piece yet?"
Ors: "I blame Bastilla and those Naboo pilots personally..."

So final score
Imperials 180
Rebels 81

No uniques lost because Kyle is fracking epic even when his Defiler's stop defiling people.
jak
Posted: Saturday, November 24, 2012 3:44:14 PM

best report EVER!!!!!!!!!
aequitas_7007
Posted: Saturday, November 24, 2012 3:45:48 PM

TLDR;
Jagged fel spanked Kyle kartarns forces all over the cantina