RegisterDonateLogin

The Kyle Katarn of intergalactic dairy products.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Rebellion Versus Confederacy Standings, Schedule, and Results Options
General_Grievous
Posted: Tuesday, December 8, 2015 7:57:03 PM
Groups: Member

Well in game I would side with my loyal commander Jak any day of the week for this instance I'll say I agree with Spry. The rule was put in place to keep people playing their games. They in good faith attempted to get their games done on time and thought they had or else they wouldn't have made it a priority and played it last minute with their lifestyles. I say let it slide this time but in the future please as much as you can try not to cut it so close. But thank you for putting in the effort and getting it done. As well as bringing victory to both sides.

Now all that being said...

*cough cough*

Darth Jak is right! TREACHERY! We shall let your tricks slide Rebel scum. But prepare for death in round two.
General_Grievous
Posted: Tuesday, December 8, 2015 8:24:36 PM

Updated front page with proper score and victories from last round as well as character lists with those that chose the correct side and the fringe dogs that have allied with the treacherous enemy.
General_Grievous
Posted: Tuesday, December 8, 2015 8:25:57 PM

Also now that maps are posted inform the Separatist High command of any required allocations to bring us victory. But do not tarry, for troop movements will be completed tomorrow.
General_Grievous
Posted: Tuesday, December 8, 2015 8:53:43 PM

Noble Commanders of the Confederacy,

The retrieval of the Kyber Crystals from the Task Force Korriban has brought the minimum amount required to get the Death Star online. As we speak the the crystals are being mounted and we can expect the weapon to be online in a few short weeks. Nothing must stop us now. I have intercepted the enemy's battle plans and will be assigning each of you a specific mission to counter Rebel activity in each region targeted by the Rebel leader General Spry.

Commander PegoLego,
It seems that the Rebel Supreme Commander himself is travelling to Trandosha. He already has the Wookies aligned with Rebellion so I'm not sure if he's trying to bring vengeance to the Wookies or simply trying to create a new ally. The Trandohans have long hunted Wookies and their assistance would greatly benefit our forces. Hopefully your new cybernetic implants again bring you victory.

Commander Jen'ari,
You have shown recent skill with the Utapauns and I congratulate you on your victory. I want you to intercept your rival and find out what the Rebels are recruiting smugglers for.

Commander Amadeus,
Go to the Dxun moon and cut off the Rebels spy satellites in preparation for Lord Razzia's attack on Onderon. You must strike swiftly in order to ensure that your fellow commander's mission is a success. The Onderon people are hardened warriors and we must not let them side with the Rebellion.

Darth Jak
Go to Clak'Dor VII, remind me why you are strongest commander and erase the sting of defeat that your rival has left. Show them the power of your dark side. And stop the Rebel infection from reaching this world, or we will lose our sweet Cantina music.

Commander Lafcadio,
It seems the Rebellion has felt the loss of some if it's Jedi masters. Word is that there is a force user who dwells in the ruins of an old temple. Emperor Sideous has commanded that this force user be brought before him for us to learn her secrets. Do not let our enemy reach her first.

Commander SignerJ
Along with their actions on Dantooine it is now obvious that the Rebellion is becoming desperate. First siding with known hardened criminals, spice dealers and murderers and now they are chasing rumors of the lost ship. A capital ship lost during the Clone Wars after a Jedi had gone mad from the deaths of his apprentices. But if the Rebellion has found something credible we will take it from their grasp. And after your recent defeats perhaps some time in the outer rim chasing ghosts will allow you to clear you mind and prove to me why you are on the Separatist Command council. Take what you need and bring us victory.

Lord Razzia,
You came to me personally recommended by Count Dooku himself, but I have yet to see the fruits of our investment. But again the Count vouches for you skill and has insisted I entrust you with the delicate Onderon mission. While Amadeus disables the early warning sensors on the Dxun moon, you will head to the capital and intercept the Rebel envoy in their attempt to meet with the Queen. Kill the Rebels, kill the queen and all of the royals if you must. But do not let this world slip from our grasp! Prove to me why the Count holds such faith in you.

Finally, I have received in the intelligence report that General Kenobi is on Yavin. As you all know the Death Star is nearing completion in this sector and I believe his presence to be no coincidence. If the Rebellion has learned of our plans to create the superweapon I must silence the spies before they can return to Supreme Commander Spry.

Gentlemen, this Rebellion grows stronger every day and it can now be called a full fledged Civil War. But I will say this. I welcome this. I tire of fighting an insurgency and chasing shadows as my best commanders are made fools of. You are not politicians or governors despite what the Separatist council would say. YOU ARE WARRIORS! These Rebels want a war? LET US SHOW THEM WHO IT WAS THAT WON THE CLONE WARS AND WHY! CRUSH OUR ENEMIES AND PURGE THEIR STENCH FROM THE GALAXY!
juice man
Posted: Wednesday, December 9, 2015 4:21:55 AM

General_Grievous wrote:
Now all that being said...
*cough cough*
Darth Jak is right! TREACHERY! We shall let your tricks slide Rebel scum. But prepare for death in round two.
Ah, General, I see that having your brain transferred out of the smoldering wreckage that was once your finest body has left its mark. This is round four, not two.
General_Grievous
Posted: Wednesday, December 9, 2015 5:49:13 AM

Clearly I mean phase two! Graw! Getting fried too many times
jak
Posted: Wednesday, December 9, 2015 7:53:20 AM

jak wrote:
Rieekan is the best piece for the cost in the game.

His death pleases me.ThumpUp
It gives me a victory bonerOMG

losing GGDAC leaves me flaccidSad
spryguy1981
Posted: Wednesday, December 9, 2015 9:49:58 AM

All Rebel Allocations have been sent out. We have kept our edge, now lets build up a bigger lead. Power to the Rebellion.
juice man
Posted: Wednesday, December 9, 2015 7:23:39 PM

General_Grievous wrote:
LET US SHOW THEM WHO IT WAS THAT WON THE CLONE WARS AND WHY! CRUSH OUR ENEMIES AND PURGE THEIR STENCH FROM THE GALAXY!
You won the Clone Wars because the Republic was a bloated, corrupt regime. That is why you will fail. The confederacy is also bloated and corrupt, it just got there faster.
jak
Posted: Thursday, December 10, 2015 6:00:23 AM

there's something bloated and corrupt in my bowelsCrying

pull my finger
juice man
Posted: Thursday, December 10, 2015 11:42:21 AM

jak wrote:
there's something bloated and corrupt in my bowelsCrying

pull my finger
Won't do that again!
General_Grievous
Posted: Thursday, December 10, 2015 6:49:27 PM

Commanders check your private com links for assignments. Bring us victory. You must not fail or you will go before Dooku himself
juice man
Posted: Sunday, December 13, 2015 6:17:46 PM

Commander, my battle report. *sigh*

My squad:
25 Sabine Wren
19 Ewok Chieftain
19 Ewok With Catapult
16 Chief Chirpa
15 Teebo, Ewok Sentry
11 Ithorian Commander
8 R7 Astromech Droid
72 Ewok Scout x12
12 Ewok x4
3 Mouse Droid

(200pts. 24 activations)

We landed on Clak'Dor VII, at their spynet to rendezvous with...hell I don't know. Stupid Ewoks everywhere, HEY STOP THAT! NO, NO, NO GET DOWN!!! Where was, oh! yes. We made it to the Spynet where, much against my wishes the karking Ewoks set up A CATAPULT. Useless thing. It did manage to kill a droid.

We didn't have to wait long before our opposition showed up. WOW!

54 Cad Bane
50 Boba Fett, Assassin for Hire
48 Zann Consortium Defiler x2
10 Treadwell Droid
8 R7 Astromech Droid
6 Rocket Battle Droid
24 Battle Droid x6

(200pts. 13 activations)

Tell you what, I was ready to hit the escape button right after those Ewoks soiled themselves. Was I mistaken. Those Ewoks hunkered down and got to business, and I mean hunkered, nobody but Fett could even see them. Well that was until they had an axe sticking out of important body parts. That little guy, Teebo, had every Ewok working together like a charm. Don't know how they pack so much hurt in such a small frame. They waited, like a big cat stalking it's prey, and then BAM! came charging out of nowhere to put the hurt on Cad Bane. He killed two of them and hid behind a door. Fett got one and hid in a turbo shaft.

The bravest guy there was a Defiler, he came up and mined one Ewok. That made them mad. Two of 'em chopped him into small pieces. My R-7 unit opened the door Bane was hiding behind and another Ewok laid into him. There were so many swarming around, couldn't see them all. The other Defiler was hanging back trying to shoot the R-7 unit. Blaster must've jammed. Well Bane was planning to split but that Ewok right next to him was just too fast, if I hadn't seen it I'd never believe. Caved in Cad Bane skull, SNAP! At this point Fett killed two Ewoks and tried to run, but those little killers just swarmed him under. The two scariest bounty hunters in the galaxy done in by a hoard of Ewoks.

Victory. Uniques lost Boba Fett, Assassin for Hire and Cad Bane.
General_Grievous
Posted: Sunday, December 13, 2015 6:45:57 PM

Darth Jak... report to Coruscant immediately. Count Dooku is waiting...
spryguy1981
Posted: Sunday, December 13, 2015 7:36:39 PM

Best...play report...ever!
CorellianComedian
Posted: Sunday, December 13, 2015 9:00:52 PM

*incoming transmission*
Sender: Colonel Comedian

Rebel High Command, this is Colonel Comedian. Dantooine Strike Force will be assembled shortly. As you know, Grievous has declared a state of civil war. Agent Red, one of our reconnaissance agents on Mandalore, also has some interesting news. I have attached a portion of his report below:

Agent Red wrote:
*fzzt* Grievous declares civil war. Citizens uneasy. Increased Separatist presence on the planet. *fz fzap* Reports of notorious Bounty Hunters Cad Bane and Boba Fett being defeated by Ewoks have been widely circulated on the planet, and presumably many others. *fzzzz* Confederacy cannot keep up with the rumors; for every news network they shut down, two more start circulating the story. Citizens widely beginning to question Confederate ability to defend the planet. Request confirmation of *fzit fzt* said reports. Also, request better condition transmitting equipment. Hard to *fzzzzzapp* accurately record message.

Agent Red out. *fzzt*

I am preparing the Strike Force to land on Dantooine. The blockade runner Corellian Legacy will land the troops, and is currently on its way to rendezvous with the Avenger and the Action with Valor. Our operation begins tomorrow.

Colonel Comedian out.

*end transmission*

*incoming transmission*
Sender: Colonel Comedian

And sir, was Fett really done in by Ewoks?

*end transmission*
jak
Posted: Monday, December 14, 2015 6:56:02 AM

General_Grievous wrote:

I am ready to throw myself on my light saber, at your command.Blushing Crying
jak
Posted: Monday, December 14, 2015 6:59:55 AM

CorellianComedian wrote:

they were every where!Angry
moving 12, and hitting for up to 40 dmg!Cursing
remember ...they DID defeat the EmpireGlare
juice man
Posted: Monday, December 14, 2015 7:56:30 AM

jak wrote:
General_Grievous wrote:

I am ready to throw myself on my light saber, at your command.Blushing Crying
I see some cybernetic implants coming up.OMG
juice man
Posted: Monday, December 14, 2015 7:58:28 AM

jak wrote:
CorellianComedian wrote:

they were every where!Angry
moving 12, and hitting for up to 40 dmg!Cursing
remember ...they DID defeat the EmpireGlare
Fett actually missed one! Had to steady himself and aim again.