Bloo or Bloo not, there is no try.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Rebellion Versus Confederacy Standings, Schedule, and Results Options
Lafcadio
Posted: Monday, December 21, 2015 7:46:38 AM
Groups: Member

CorellianComedian wrote:
juice man wrote:
Guys? Fun? Confused Only reason I haven't lost any Uniques (so far) is, well, I hide them/have only one.

Only reason I have lost Uniques so far is I had Jax try to play touch football with IG-110s LOL

And I thought I could hide T3-M4 behind an IG-110 and have HIM absorb some enemy fire... Only problem was that he was still cloaked... That was the point at which T3 kicked the bucket.
jak
Posted: Monday, December 21, 2015 9:29:18 AM

[quote=jen'ari

HAHA Amazing. some crappy logic there my friend. your tactics sucked on that day. fact.were you there bantha banger?
you've NEVER played a player of my skill
your ONLY skill is to drive others from this website with your r-tarded logic and PMS inspired rants.
just drop it
I'll only talk to peers from now on
you, fail to make the cut

[/quote]
CorellianComedian
Posted: Monday, December 21, 2015 9:37:38 AM

Come on, guys, we're all on the same team here... er, sort of... okay, we're trying to blast each other to smithereens, but some of us are on the same team, and others of us are on the other same team, so, um...

Let's keep the combat on the battlefield, gentlemen ThumpUp
jen'ari
Posted: Monday, December 21, 2015 9:54:08 AM

poor jak embarrassed himself and now can't take it when called out for it. sad.
you are so good that you... got two of our best killed. haha talking about pms haha you just said you can't handle it and that you are now only going to talk to your peers. coward move, just like your coward tactics
spryguy1981
Posted: Monday, December 21, 2015 10:02:47 AM

Points are made on both sides. Please can it now.
General_Grievous
Posted: Monday, December 21, 2015 1:34:08 PM

Agreed we are all allies here... Except for Rebel scum which must be eliminated. Also for the next round being over Christmas does anyone object to having this round be three weeks so everyone can focus on Christmas and the holidays and still be able to get their game in?
spryguy1981
Posted: Monday, December 21, 2015 1:57:25 PM

I was going to suggest that. So I say we just go 3 weeks. Other question is, are you allocating Pego for SignerJ or is SignerJ getting allocated?
CorellianComedian
Posted: Monday, December 21, 2015 2:17:41 PM

The Christmas suggestion is excellent. If we're voting, I vote extend it.
General_Grievous
Posted: Monday, December 21, 2015 4:29:11 PM

Alright I'll set it for three weeks when I post tomorrow and yes since their game was played and I have spoken to Signer I'll issue troops to him normally next round.
General_Grievous
Posted: Tuesday, December 22, 2015 4:05:56 PM

Commanders, each of you have been given another singular mission this time around. The Rebellion has been organizing their strikes from secret bases throughout the galaxy. They have been far to successful as many of you have experienced and proven first hand. And despite the many failures of our forces I am pleased to report that the Death Star is now fully operational.
And so the game has changed. Surgical precision must be replaced by amputating this galactic infection. Each of you must review your assigned planet carefully. Some of these planets have sworn open rebellion against the Confederacy, others we suspect are staging grounds for Rebel activity, but all of them are now officially targets. Prepare an advanced recon force and go to your respective planet to determine the enemy presence and disrupt their space defensives, then report in to order a Death Star strike on the planet. Do make sure to evacuate the planet prior to it being destroyed, as too many credits have been invested in all of you to have it lost so sloppily. Do not fail me. Engage the enemy and pave the way for the planets of our enemies destruction as we embrace this new ultimate power in the galaxy.
General_Grievous
Posted: Tuesday, December 22, 2015 4:06:37 PM

Also new map list out, let me know which allocations you require to achieve your objective.
DarthMaim
Posted: Tuesday, December 22, 2015 4:21:54 PM

Greetings GG,
Just wondering, not complaining; why do some of the battles have Fringe Bonuses, and other's do not?
spryguy1981
Posted: Tuesday, December 22, 2015 4:25:01 PM

Also,

I need to know where I can find out what Wilderness Bunker looks like so I can make allocations accordingly. It doesn't show up on Vassal or Miniature Market.

Edit: Found it via Google Search.
General_Grievous
Posted: Tuesday, December 22, 2015 6:55:37 PM

It's basically because I used the original map list and bonuses and still updated it. I think if we do another campaign down the road I will spread out and add more bonuses to the other maps. But these are more thematic and strategic haha
spryguy1981
Posted: Tuesday, December 22, 2015 7:04:44 PM

All Rebel Allocations have been sent out because God only knows I won't have any time the rest of the week to get them ordered lol.

Edit: Shouldn't is say maps from Separatist SC due and not Rebel =P, and you're missing the 1 on the date for the campaign haha. 1/12/16 is what it should read lol.
General_Grievous
Posted: Thursday, December 24, 2015 10:57:58 AM

All Separatist allocations are already in your private comlinks. Do not disappoint commanders. Gor is hungry for commanders who cannot achieve victory.
CorellianComedian
Posted: Thursday, December 24, 2015 8:39:44 PM

A successful campaign on Earth! Our new ally proved invaluable in the battle. My squad was:

--Have a Holly, Jolly Christmas (emphasis on Jolly)—
35 Steve Christmas
34 Santa Claus, Galactic Hero
34 Legolas
26 Reindeer and Sleigh
24 Elf x8
13 Clone Trooper Nutcracker
10 Obnoxious Episode VII Cosplayer
12 Reindeer x2
9 Buddy the Elf
3 Cindy Lou

(200pts. 18 activations)

Lafcadio ran:
--Bah, Humbug!--
50 Darth Grinch
32 Jak Frost
29 Ghost of Christmas Past
32 Snowman x2
13 Burgermeister Meisterburger
9 Ebenezer Scrooge
7 Stormtrooper with Skill
24 Battle Droid with Santa Hat x6
4 Max

(200pts. 15 activations)

(see http://www.bloomilk.com/Forums/default.aspx?g=posts&t=14057&p=57 and scroll down)

My squad worked out really well! Lafcadio never stood a chance against my massive amounts of internal synergy. Buddy the Elf’s Rapport -6 for characters named Elf allowed me to easily outactivate him (and the -5 for Santa Claus and the Sleigh didn’t hurt much either). Steve Christmas’s Advanced Hyper-Efficiency – since it lacks the character count restriction – boosted the Clone Trooper Nutcracker and Santa Claus to amazingly high stats as the Elves went down. The inclusion of Legolas was certainly a risk, since we’re still waiting on an official ruling as to whether or not he counts as an Elf for the purpose of Buddy’s Affinity, but there was nothing against it in the glossary, so I went for it. Legolas and the Nutcracker proved to be deadly deep strike threats using the Reindeers’ Mount from Santa Claus, GH. The Cosplayer was able to disrupt the Grinch’s commander effect for three whole rounds, and when Han-Wannabe finally went down there wasn’t much use for the Commander Effect anyways.

Jak Frost had the potential to really mess up my squad by keeping the Legolas pinned down long enough for Grinch to hit him with his Lack of Christmas Spirit force power, but Santa Claus kept him in cover trying to avoid Lump of Coal. The boosts from Scrooge and the Burgermeister made the Battle Droids with Santa Hats into deadly assailants. If Grinch’s boardwide CE handing out Chirstmas Hunter hadn’t been Disrupted by the Obnoxious Episode VII Cosplayer, I might have lost the game. Max was a pretty potent movement breaker, but he just couldn’t effectively get Grinch away from the Cosplayer.

The Ghost of Christmas Past almost got through with Force Phase to take out Steve, but the Reindeer with Sleight advantageously taking off at that moment and hitting him with the Momentum/Galloping Attack/Cunning +20 combo took care of him. The Snowmen from Doctor Who really did a number on the Elves, but in taking out the grunts first they boosted Santa up to an impressive 27 Defense.

When I was building my squad, it had been a tough call whether to go with the Steve/Legolas/Buddy combo or the Olaf/Elsa setup, but with the possibility of Lafcadio bringing Krampus or Jack Skellington, I decided to go with the Elf squad. I had also considered the use of Snow Golems, but they were kind of expensive for a weak Force Push, and also too fragile with only 10 HP.

What really threw me off, though, was the Stormtrooper with Skill. I didn’t think even Santa could grant that wish. He got a few goods shots off at one of the Reindeer, and left the Nutcracker stranded in enemy territory.
The crowning moment of the match was when the Grinch was about to take down Santa Claus thanks to his Christmas Hunter ability, but failed a save for Cindy Lou’s Innocent Child ability and was forced to reroll the attack – which resulted in a 1 and triggered Internal Strife.

I won 216-132, and lost no Uniques. The Separatists lost The Ghost of Christmas Past. Darth Grinch, Max, and Ebenezer Scrooge all defected during the battle.

All in all, an outstanding victory for the Resistance... uh, I mean Rebels! The following characters have joined the Rebellion’s efforts:

Rey
Finn
Yoda Claus, Grand Master of the North Pole
General_Grievous
Posted: Thursday, December 24, 2015 8:55:50 PM

Hahahaha oh man love it! But we Separatists can't catch a break
juice man
Posted: Friday, December 25, 2015 7:29:00 AM

CorellianComedian wrote:
Darth Grinch, Max, and Ebenezer Scrooge all defected during the battle.
Well, that is cannon after all.ThumbsUp
jak
Posted: Friday, December 25, 2015 8:44:50 AM

juice man wrote:
CorellianComedian wrote:
Darth Grinch, Max, and Ebenezer Scrooge all defected during the battle.
Well, that is cannon after all.ThumbsUp

is that defected, or defecated?Laugh