RegisterDonateLogin

Comes with a trial size packet of "Bloo-B-Gone" teeth whitener.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Rebellion Versus Confederacy Standings, Schedule, and Results Options
General_Grievous
Posted: Wednesday, December 2, 2015 9:34:06 PM
Groups: Member

CorellianComedian wrote:
General_Grievous wrote:
We will use the Kyber crystals to complete our weapon, and then... We will have... Peace...

The Peace is a lie.

No the cake was, peace is possible. We just need to kill all the Jedi haha
spryguy1981
Posted: Thursday, December 3, 2015 1:09:24 PM

We has 5 more groups needing to play, with 4 days left. Just giving everyone a heads up.
General_Grievous
Posted: Thursday, December 3, 2015 1:15:38 PM

We are waging war this weekend
spryguy1981
Posted: Thursday, December 3, 2015 1:49:43 PM

I feel like I never see Obi-Dan btw lol. I've heard Amadeus and Verjal are this weekend, not sure on Jak and Juice, Deaths probably this weekend, haven't heard from Maim. All I can say is Rebel Commanders go and restore the momentum we once had as I have failed you this time!
General_Grievous
Posted: Thursday, December 3, 2015 2:32:54 PM

Haha my brother is a full-time musician with three kids. I basically have to book a game a month in advance haha. But he said he's making time for it.
And as far as the recent battles go... Good... Good... The Confederacy will stand strong, and soon we shall have the Death Star. Then nothing will stop us.
CorellianComedian
Posted: Thursday, December 3, 2015 9:16:30 PM

General_Grievous wrote:
And as far as the recent battles go... Good... Good... The Confederacy will stand strong, and soon we shall have the Death Star. Then nothing will stop us.

... except a whiny farmboy with a 1-man starfighter...
General_Grievous
Posted: Thursday, December 3, 2015 9:43:49 PM

CorellianComedian wrote:
General_Grievous wrote:

... except a whiny farmboy with a 1-man starfighter...

Man could you imagine? Thank God we are in a different timeline hahaha
jak
Posted: Friday, December 4, 2015 6:50:52 AM

Jak's waiting for Juice to find the time(and balls) to face another defeat.
General_Grievous
Posted: Friday, December 4, 2015 8:58:02 AM

jak wrote:

Hahaha nice
juice man
Posted: Friday, December 4, 2015 10:50:05 AM

jak wrote:
As I told you earlier, the Universe is conspiring to protect you from a hideous defeat at my hands.OMG
DarthMaim
Posted: Saturday, December 5, 2015 12:58:43 PM

Lord Razzia and myself have a date with the Devil tomorrow evening. I will try and post results late tomorrow night ( Pacific Standard Time ), latest by Monday night.

Go Rebels!!!!!!!!!
General_Grievous
Posted: Saturday, December 5, 2015 2:13:28 PM

It's time to set an example of Cloud City. Initiating planatary assault now.
spryguy1981
Posted: Saturday, December 5, 2015 2:41:54 PM

Go Obi Dan Go!
General_Grievous
Posted: Saturday, December 5, 2015 10:25:47 PM

*Public message *

Citizens of the Confederacy,

Recently word of a "Rebellion" has spread through the galactic worlds. But I assure you that this rabble of disorganized criminals is the furthest thing from what they claim to be.

Recently declassified intelligence has revealed that the crime factions known as the Hutts, Black Sun and Talon's Followers have all aligned with this anarchist movement. Further to this the planet Bespin had declared a statement of allegiance to the same lot. The Confederacy sent a peace-keeping force to Cloud City to reason with the officials and remove the criminal presence from the planet. But our liberation forces were too late. For Bespin's new "allies" had already laid waste to the planet. Fringe elements led by the notorious Boba Fett and Cad Bane were hired by one of the cartels to eradicate the population and seize the Tibanna gas stores on the planet. So far death tolls are in the thousands. We must unite, report any suspicious Rebel activity, remain loyal to your Emperor and join the Confederacy as what remains of our Bespin brothers have now done.

Once we have snuffed out this fire we shall have peace once more.

*End Transmission*

*decrypted Separatist secure channel attached to message*

Commanders,
The mission to Bespin was a success. I utilized our new allies Fett and the Zann Consortium along with our contractor Cad Bane. They were... Extremely successful. Not only did they pacify the planet and secure the Tibanna gas supplies but the Rebels had dispatched the Jedis Galen Marek and General Kota along with his rag tag group of men. The bounty hunters lost all of the Consortium Defilers due to the enemies use of the force but managed to kill K-P30, General Rieekan, and wound Galen Marek. Both Jedi did escape to survive another day. But the planet is ours, the public believes that the enemy is the one to blame. Continue this campaign commanders and we will purge this infection from the Galaxy.

Strength and Honour

Grievous out

Confederate Victory

Defeated uniques:
K-3PO
General Rieekan
Galen Marek

It was an extremely close game up until his Militia couldn't get past Cad's evade. Bane had 20 health and dodged three shots that could have ended his life. This combined with the highly mobile Fett using San Hill to out active then winning initiative and deep striking to kill Rieekan ended the game. Obi Dan Kenobi fought well and nearly won but the force was not on his side and as only Kota remained he fled the battlefield to fight another day.
spryguy1981
Posted: Sunday, December 6, 2015 6:11:10 AM

No, the very heroes of the first two campaigns defeated at the hands of the galaxy's Bounty Hunting scum. The loss of General Rieekan is a huge blow to our Rebellion, but still our hopes are not dashed and we have plenty of fight left in us. We will restore humanity to galaxy and eliminate the vile rule of the Emperor and his mechanical machine.
spryguy1981
Posted: Sunday, December 6, 2015 8:42:45 AM

So we're down to the wire and need games from the following groups.

Verjal/Amadeus
Jak/Juice
Deaths/Jen'ari
Maim/Razzia (though its worth noting that they are playing tonight.)

Just a couple of days left before this round ends and we kick off the next round.
jak
Posted: Sunday, December 6, 2015 2:36:17 PM

Rieekan is the best piece for the cost in the game.

His death pleases me.ThumpUp
It gives me a victory bonerOMG
DarthMaim
Posted: Sunday, December 6, 2015 4:13:52 PM

How in the world did Rieekan find any crack of daylight to be taken out the closet he should have been locked in? Just saying....................no disrespect Obi, but for pete's sake, get that guy off the battle field. I would have sacrificed the entire team and had him flee off the board :)

Go Rebels!
CorellianComedian
Posted: Sunday, December 6, 2015 5:40:17 PM

If the Confederacy thinks that they can stop us simply by defeating a 14-point commander... then we will have to prove them wrong!
General_Grievous
Posted: Sunday, December 6, 2015 5:46:37 PM

In Obi's defence he was tucked behind multiple doors as away from the battle as possible. But mid game I saw an opening. Out activated him, blasted one door, then same turn overrided a distant door and had Fett fly 12 squares past his whole team and adjacent to the door Rieekan was hiding behind but still protected by Kota. And I won initiative, and that was the end of it. It's hard to protect against the kind of mobility Fett has. He was skilled in his playing his squad but my override, activations and having two extremely mobile deep striking bounty hunters, either of which could kill Rieekan made it a difficult Tactic to defend against. Which I suppose was the point in my squad. Commander hunting.