RegisterDonateLogin

Has good relations with the Wookiees.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Rebellion Versus Confederacy Standings, Schedule, and Results Options
spryguy1981
Posted: Tuesday, December 8, 2015 8:22:03 AM
Groups: Member

There is no 8pm time. They both played before the deadline. One of which I think is on Pacific time so I think it's fine.
spryguy1981
Posted: Tuesday, December 8, 2015 9:47:28 AM

Maps are posted!
jak
Posted: Tuesday, December 8, 2015 10:21:54 AM

spryguy1981 wrote:
There is no 8pm time. They both played before the deadline. One of which I think is on Pacific time so I think it's fine.

"Players must post their results (in the Standings thread on BlooMilk) by 8pm EST on the last day of the round."
so if the 8 pm deadline, isn't. when id the deadline?
CorellianComedian
Posted: Tuesday, December 8, 2015 10:26:25 AM

His post on the page before.
DarthMaim
Posted: Tuesday, December 8, 2015 10:44:16 AM

jak wrote:
spryguy1981 wrote:

"Players must post their results (in the Standings thread on BlooMilk) by 8pm EST on the last day of the round."
so if the 8 pm deadline, isn't. when id the deadline?

Fyi, I posted my results here on the west coast, PST, Monday, early, 2ish or so, in the afternoon here in California. Why the time ( on my post ) reflects after 8:00pm (EST), I have no idea. I made it with plenty of time before the deadline! Peace out bro BigGrin
spryguy1981
Posted: Tuesday, December 8, 2015 11:11:49 AM

I think it should be fine as everyone did play their games. I know there were school schedules and stuff in the works for people. I personally think everything is fine.
spryguy1981
Posted: Tuesday, December 8, 2015 11:19:07 AM

I sent a message to General Grievous about the whole situation. Essentially each side won one of those games and therefore letting it stand is fine to me. Especially since the rules were put in place after the first campaign because people just didn't play their games.
DarthMaim
Posted: Tuesday, December 8, 2015 12:41:14 PM

I am looking at the clock here in California, right now as I type, and it is now currently 12:41pm, ( PST ). I will post this immediately, and we'll see what the time logs in on at Bloomilk. Let the experiment commence.
DarthMaim
Posted: Tuesday, December 8, 2015 12:43:24 PM

So, the experiment has resulted in a 5 hour discrepancy, assuming that Bloomilk time is set to eastern standard time. I rest my case Jak.

Shinja? Thoughts please..................................
jen'ari
Posted: Tuesday, December 8, 2015 1:05:18 PM

c'mon guys, nitpicking times by even a full day is weak. I work two jobs, have four kids all total, one of which is six weeks old. My wife had tremendous hemorrhaging and had to have a blood transfusion followed by a d&c because odd complications. She has been sick and needed bed rest, I have been taking care of everything in the house. prwplanning meals, cleaning, laundry, etc. is all me. I am pretty tired a lot of the time.

my opponent has 5 kids one of which is a newborn baby as well.
I work mornings and afternoons in a different tone zone than him and he works afternoons into night.

we tried to play a while ago, but it didn't work out. we tried hard to get it in and found a way.
honestly I say turn off the whining it is quite pathetic.
DarthMaim
Posted: Tuesday, December 8, 2015 1:07:12 PM

jen'ari wrote:
c'mon guys, nitpicking times by even a full day is weak. I work two jobs, have four kids all total, one of which is six weeks old. My wife had tremendous hemorrhaging and had to have a blood transfusion followed by a d&c because odd complications. She has been sick and needed bed rest, I have been taking care of everything in the house. prwplanning meals, cleaning, laundry, etc. is all me. I am pretty tired a lot of the time.

I work mornings and afternoons in a different tone zone than him and he works afternoons into night.

we tried to play a while ago, but it didn't work out. we tried hard to get it in and found a way.

+1
jak
Posted: Tuesday, December 8, 2015 1:18:48 PM

DarthMaim wrote:
So, the experiment has resulted in a 5 hour discrepancy, assuming that Bloomilk time is set to eastern standard time. I rest my case Jak.

Shinja? Thoughts please..................................

Shinja has nothing to do with this game, or even this site anymore.
jak
Posted: Tuesday, December 8, 2015 1:22:02 PM

jen'ari wrote:

Funny.LOL .. a munch of whining...... followed by a statement that whining is lame. I bout laughed myself outta my chairLaugh
jak
Posted: Tuesday, December 8, 2015 1:26:19 PM

spryguy1981 wrote:
I think it should be fine as everyone did play their games. I know there were school schedules and stuff in the works for people. I personally think everything is fine.

just trying to clarify a deadline.
what I hear is "there is no deadline"
and know I'm confused'
o a anwer from both the SC's and/or the judge, I feel is required.
not trying to start any $hit, just want an answer.Wink
DarthMaim
Posted: Tuesday, December 8, 2015 2:12:36 PM

jak wrote:
not at all, it's just a game, after all
just trying to understand the rules

You project such an opposite point of view, from what you so eloquently wrote in this previous post.

Perhaps the loss of Poggle the Lesser, Count Dooku, Separatist Leader, and Quinlan Vos, Double Agent, has your red tape juices flowing Mr Jak.............................Wink
CorellianComedian
Posted: Tuesday, December 8, 2015 3:06:23 PM

Commanders, we are all professionals here. At this point, calling each other out - even if we're right - will only start an argument. Spry says he's fine with it, let's see what Grievous says and then leave the matter alone.
juice man
Posted: Tuesday, December 8, 2015 3:14:44 PM

CorellianComedian wrote:
Commanders, we are all professionals here. At this point, calling each other out - even if we're right - will only start an argument. Spry says he's fine with it, let's see what Grievous says and then leave the matter alone.
Hey! Who do you think you are?!! A comedian or .. some ... never mind.Blushing Move along, move along.
DarthMaim
Posted: Tuesday, December 8, 2015 3:32:47 PM

juice man wrote:
CorellianComedian wrote:
Hey! Who do you think you are?!! A comedian or .. some ... never mind.Blushing Move along, move along.

No, who do you think you are?!! A diplomat.. or something....negotiations don't work on me, only money LOL
CorellianComedian
Posted: Tuesday, December 8, 2015 4:00:03 PM

Boy did I get owned LOL
CorellianComedian
Posted: Tuesday, December 8, 2015 7:44:27 PM

spryguy1981 wrote:
6. Lafcadio/CorellianComedian
Knight’s Enclave (Dantooine Temple) - Fringe Bonus: Jarael (representing an unattached force user)

Would this be titled Jedi Enclave by chance?