RegisterDonateLogin

Mudhole? Slimy? Bloo Milk, it is!

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Rebellion Versus Confederacy Standings, Schedule, and Results Options
spryguy1981
Posted: Sunday, December 27, 2015 6:47:24 PM
Groups: Member

This is Captain Syndulla reporting in from Nelvaan. The Ghost Crew aided by Princess Leia, the Sandtrooper Davin Felth, and haunted by Anakin Skywalker along with some smaller friends landed on Nelvaan where they discovered a deployed force of BX's along with some Mistryl Shadow Guards. Knowing the difficulties that had befallen the Rebel troops who had encountered the BX's she knew this was a fight they needed to win and they were able to pull off the victory.

Kanan used his survival skills along with some mettle to get around the shield technology of the Spotters while Hera provided Suppressive Fire and Ezra followed Kanan's lead. Princess Leia hiding behind a wall and communicating to Kanan Jarrus was able to overcome all 3 Spotters in the first two phases of the engagement. After that Kanan's Blaster began Barraging every poor droid on the map using Davin Felth's special droid targetting abilities. While Hera and Ezra ran interference. The Ghost Crew lost their Wookiee friend and a couple of Mon Calamari technicians who were brave enough to take shots at the droids. The Rebel army was ecstatic though as they defeated their greatest challenging army to date.

Final Score of 201-51

I ran
Kanan
Hera
Ezra
Princess Leia
Davin Felth
Wookiee Freedom Fighter
4 Mon Cal Techs
Mouse
Ani-Spirit

Pego had
3 Spotters
2 Mistryl Shadow Guards
6 Snipers
BDO
Muun Guard

The combination of Survival Expert + Mettle on Kanan and Ezra along with being able to keep Davin out of sight of the BX's but still where I could be adjacent was too much as I took down the 3 spotters and a sniper by then end of the first round. After that essentially an Accurate Barrage 2x against the remaining BX was too much.

No Uniques Lost.
CorellianComedian
Posted: Sunday, December 27, 2015 8:00:51 PM

That is excellently done, Captain Syndulla! Even the mighty BX Commando Droids must fall before the forces of freedom!
juice man
Posted: Monday, December 28, 2015 4:25:53 AM

The dreaded BX's have finally been proved beatable!!! Good job! (also means I don't face them - yay!)
jak
Posted: Monday, December 28, 2015 7:14:27 AM

Love there's always reserves, Juicy fruit
juice man
Posted: Monday, December 28, 2015 9:15:44 AM

Well, I won't face a plethora of BX's.ThumbsUp
jerjerrod4
Posted: Tuesday, December 29, 2015 7:05:25 PM

Greetings from Ryloth.

This is Major General Jerjerrod reporting in with another successful "UTINNI" "UTINNI", settle down little friends. Anyways with another successful "UTINNI UTINNI" Mission "UTINNI UTINNI". (side pan camera angle shows Prince Xizor banging his head on a desk). We landed on Ryloth as per orders and reached out to the Twi'lek people. Prince Xizor himself led 2 of his trusted Lieutenants and several Jawas into battle with the occupying forces of Separatists under the command of Alto Stratus.

Stratus was leading a group of Muun's "UTINNI UTINNI" and some Nimbus Commandos and had already taken up positions on the left side of one of the Ryll Mines. Attacking from the right side, we manuevered our troops into positions where they could take advantage of the low cover and the walls to remain hidden. A squib trader was there handing out orders to some of the Klatoonian Black Sun Thugs, who were able to keep in constant communication with the Jawas. After a round of inactivity, the Black Sun troops began eliminating targets and this continued through the rest of the engagement, sustaining their own losses. 2 Clan Leaders, a Dug Vigo, and several Klatoonian Thugs met their untimely ends, but took out almost all forces before the life left them. Alto Stratus has once again managed to evade capture and will doubtless be back somewhere else looking to get his revenge.

Final Score
210-74 Rebel Victory

No Uniques lost on either side.
CorellianComedian
Posted: Tuesday, December 29, 2015 7:26:24 PM

I think Alto Stratus runs away even more than Grievous does in Clone Wars. As per a Lego Clone Trooper: "For a guy who runs a way a lot, he sure is tough! But for a tough guy, he sure runs away a lot!"
spryguy1981
Posted: Saturday, January 2, 2016 2:30:05 PM

Bump for those who may have forgotten lol.
spryguy1981
Posted: Tuesday, January 5, 2016 6:38:17 AM

Bump! 1 Week to go ppls.
spryguy1981
Posted: Thursday, January 7, 2016 10:22:24 AM

5 days and we still need the following games.
Jak/Juice
Grievous/Obi
Deaths/Jen'ari
Verjal/Amadeus
Razzia/Maim
Comedian/Lafcadio (I know they started and had to pause)
juice man
Posted: Thursday, January 7, 2016 7:44:39 PM

Well, Supreme Commander, I would like to say I responded to my promotion to Colonel by completely thrashing my opponent. I can not.

Generals Crix and Dodonna, with an odd mix of SpecForce Marines and Rodian Brutes landed on Christophsis to thwart the Confederacy's attempt to salvage parts for their pathetic war effort. We faced a newly invigorated DarthJak, who hade an odd gleam in his eye and shine to his head, leading a group of Commando droids with Admiral Trench. We set up in the top left of the ruined bridge area, hoping to rush the enemy.

After a false step by an errant Commando droid allowed my marines to kill it DarthJak tried to swing his droids around the open area south of the broken bridge. He left a commando in the open, but his R-7 unit quickly shut the door. General Dodonna was masterful in his tactics and allowed my R-7 the opportunity to open it. My Marines charged from the small hallway and killed another CD his R-7 and a Rocket droid.

I, I must apologize, in the zealous pursuit of those three droids I left three Marines and an R-7 exposed to counter fire from the CD's. Fortunately the CD's were so shocked at their good luck they must have dropped their blasters. A withering fire from 4 twin attacks left only one Marine dead one wounded. My R-7 was missed twice! One CD charged to close to the Brutes and paid dearly for it.

A fierce firefight left several more CD's and Marines dead. At that point I decided to hold gambit for the last two rounds.

Victory!!!! 106 to 95. No uniques lost.

My squad:
23 Crix Madine, SpecForce Commander
120 SpecForce Marine x6
11 Ithorian Commander
11 Rebel Commando Munitions Expert
9 General Dodonna
8 R7 Astromech Droid
18 Rodian Brute x6

(200pts. 17 activations)

Jack's squad:
27 Admiral Trench
44 Commando Droid Officer x2
136 Commando Droid x8
8 R7 Astromech Droid
6 Rocket Battle Droid
3 Mouse Droid

(224pts. 14 activations)
DarthMaim
Posted: Friday, January 8, 2016 5:32:14 PM

The last round was a bump in the battle for me as a commander, and I wasn't going to have my confidence shaken in any way, shape, or form. The wookiees, who I had tremendous success in the past, I decided to give them a well deserved night off last night, and called upon the services of the Rebels strong, mighty, Pilot force. The Seps have their BX's, and the Rebs have their pilots. Time for payback! No better place for pilots than on Naboo, I deployed an elite crack force to Theed Palace, and lady luck's pendulum swung my way, and swayed back with sheer utter, enemy destructive, Thunder Struck Force!

Rebs
--Rebellion Charge- Rebs vs Seps- Rd 5- Fight--
25 Han Solo in Stormtrooper Armor
21 Jon "Dutch" Vander
114 Red Squadron Ace x6
13 Human Engineer
11 Crimson Fury Pilot
8 R2-D2
8 R7 Astromech Droid

(200pts. 12 activations)

Seps
42 Silri
35 Dengar on Swoop Bike
31 Tyber Zann
72 Zann Consortium Defiler x3
10 San Hill
8 R7 Astromech Droid

(198pts. 8 activations)

Round 1= The race to gambit, once again ensues. Seps get there, Rebs don't. 10-0.

Round 2= Dengar kills Crimson Fury Pilot. Here's where, the battle started downhill for the Seps, spelling an uncharacteristic, uncommon, a series of crazy crit rolling frenzies. Red Squadron Ace charges and crits Dengar. Then finishes him off with the twin. Zahn Consortium defeats the R7. Both sides get gambit. Rebs 45, Seps 29.

Round 3= Red Squadron Ace charges and crits Zahn Consortium, killing him instantly. Another Red Squadron Ace charges another Zahn Consortium, and with twin, kills him as well. The last Consortium, then kills a Red Squadron Ace. Then, angered by this act of killing a brother, another Red Squadron Ace charges Tyber Zahn, killing him with swift twin attack vigilence. Then another Red Squadron Ace pilot charges Silri, and again CRITS, striking her down, from the damage that had already been done to her. Then the last Red Squadron Ace charges, killing the last Zahn Consortium. Many Seps died in this bloody battle. Round ends with 5 victorious Red Squadron Ace Pilots, high fiving each other in the main gambit hall, of glorious Theed Palace. Rebs get gambit.

Final Score: Rebs 200 Seps 48

Uniques meeting their makers;

Silri
Dengar on Swoop Bike
Tyber Zann

Bring on Round 6 Baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
juice man
Posted: Saturday, January 9, 2016 4:53:53 AM

...and the body count grows!!!ThumbsUp Charging Fire/Attack is brutal.
FlyingArrow
Posted: Saturday, January 9, 2016 6:25:58 AM
Groups: Member , Moderator

Charging Aces is probably still a tier 1 build. CE denial is what gives it trouble. Bastila and Disruptive. Other than that they are really strong.
jak
Posted: Saturday, January 9, 2016 7:09:59 AM

Sad I remember when SWM's were funUnsure
FlyingArrow
Posted: Saturday, January 9, 2016 7:15:33 AM

In this format, when one side gets to bring a legitimate tier 1 build while the other doesn't, and then repeatedly crits on top of that... Yeah, you get a skirmish like the one above.
juice man
Posted: Saturday, January 9, 2016 3:16:08 PM

Makes me wonder, how many tier 1 squads can be built, with these restrictions, by both sides? I believe Rebs have way more options.
FlyingArrow
Posted: Saturday, January 9, 2016 3:24:27 PM

Interesting question. Most will need a Luke, but charging access is one that doesn't.
spryguy1981
Posted: Saturday, January 9, 2016 3:41:02 PM

I think Ghost Crew can hold up pretty well.
spryguy1981
Posted: Sunday, January 10, 2016 8:22:58 AM

3 days left for this round. Need games from
Amadeus/Verjal
General Grievous/Obi
Deaths/Jen'Ari
Comedian/Lafcadio