joelker41
Posted: Friday, January 8, 2010 2:42:03 AM
Groups: Member

dahatchetjeedi wrote:
joelker41 wrote:
dahatchetjeedi wrote:
joelker41 wrote:
dahatchetjeedi wrote:
my point is that there were 3 mods in the forum reading it and did nothing!
Im just stating a fact...

either way I continue to get the run around, so dont worry about it
Bomb

Good so by saying he shouldn't worry about you won't keep talking about a closed issue!

Yes!

is this baiting?!?
lol

Nope just glad the repeated locked threads, run around, and angst is over.

Thanks!

but the run around is all Im getting...
so it is obviously not over, especially seeing that Shinja hasnt been on in a few days to see any of this.

I suggest you talk to the mods if you wish to continue your objections.

Those of us who weren't involved in any altercations would like to keep it that way, and posting this here doesn't accomplish anything but get the mods mouse clicking finger tired locking repeated threads.

Talk to them. All I ask.
dahatchetjeedi
Posted: Friday, January 8, 2010 2:45:31 AM

-Edited as the post is a form of a bait-

I know you wernt involved, and Im sure this will all be resolved when shinja does log in because the mods have failed to take action...

either way, Im done with this until someone is willing to take action...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPtOkyOwZp0
joelker41
Posted: Friday, January 8, 2010 2:56:29 AM

dahatchetjeedi wrote:
-Edited as the post is a form of a bait-

I know you wernt involved, and Im sure this will all be resolved when shinja does log in because the mods have failed to take action...

either way, Im done with this until someone is willing to take action...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPtOkyOwZp0

Then I am sure the favor will be returned and people will leave you alone now.
Millertime
Posted: Friday, January 8, 2010 3:49:34 AM

dahatchetjeedi wrote:
Weaver wrote:
Row row, fight da powa...

just tired of the run around...
just wanting to know why I was suspended and the person who made a direct threat wasnt.

he was actually and so was I.
Ruhk
Posted: Friday, January 8, 2010 5:03:19 AM

I'm Ruhk and I disapprove of this thread.
Boris The Blade
Posted: Friday, January 8, 2010 6:22:41 AM

Zalkrie wrote:
Boris The Blade wrote:
Speaking out will get you suspended and or banned.
Fact.
This is not bait, and this is not an attack, so there will be no need to edit this message, for its content is quite simple and honest, and most definitely not inflammatory.

Your post is infammatory because you are trying to restart an argument that has been put to rest. Please don't start this again. If you have an issue with a mod, please take it to Shinja. Thank You.

My statement is not inflammatory.
I spoke my mind the other night, and was suspended.
I attacked no one.
I baited....No one.
Jew3 threatened DaHatchetJeedi, and nothing was done.
So again, to you guys who want to throw accusations around......
Speaking your mind will get you suspended and or Banned.
This is from personal experience.
if you do not like my OPINION, then you need to change the channel.
I did not direct an attack or slander a single member, and If you are going to quote me, make sure you understand my post before pulling a Dr. Frankenstein on it.
The Difference between MDB and me is simple.....
He is Hot headed and Quick to take all of your bait.
Me?
Ill take your bait......Ill store it, and do with it as i have to.
But, you all had MDB banned for speaking his mind. (as rude and abrupt as he was, he had the advantage to feel bad for his actions, and make an attempt to apologize to people.)
you used the accusation card.....and here you are....accusing me.
again....
do not post after me if you do not smell what i am cooking.
Ruhk
Posted: Friday, January 8, 2010 6:32:52 AM

jew3 was suspended.
dnemiller
Posted: Friday, January 8, 2010 6:37:00 AM

Boris The Blade wrote:

I attacked no one.
I baited....No one.
I did not direct an attack or slander a single member, and If you are going to quote me, make sure you understand my post before pulling a Dr. Frankenstein on it.
Me?
But, you all had MDB banned for speaking his mind. (as rude and abrupt as he was, he had the advantage to feel bad for his actions, and make an attempt to apologize to people.)
again....

Ok well being that I am a retired LEO I am going to point out something weird here.

You have been a member 2 days. You have been suspended once in that time.

In the Nashville Tourney thread you have declared that you and DarkJEdi21 will be making sure things workout in the tourney.

You post with the same grammar and style of MDB.

Well if this is not a smurfed account then you have have become someone's mouthpiece.
You have posted that you know what happened to the other parties that offended you. How???

Did the mods tell you that they did nothing to the others and only banned you???

No. They did not because that is not their job and they respect others privacy.

So again if you cannot respect the Moderators or Shinja why did you join the site 2 days ago??? Was it because everyone in Nashville said this was the best site??? Because in 2 days all of your posting has centered around fighting and griping about what happened. It seems you just joined to grind an axe.

If you really had some serious Moderator issues why not just PM Shinja or a different Moderator???

What are these post of yours accomplishing?? It seems your entire account's existence is for you to pick a fight.

If you dont like how the Mods do things go to another site or PM Shinja.

Give Wizards of the Coast a try. They have forums there and you wont have to waste your time posting complaints about your treatment on bloomilk.
eMouse
Posted: Friday, January 8, 2010 6:49:34 AM
Groups: Member , Moderator

Boris The Blade wrote:

I attacked no one.
I baited....No one.

You did, repeatedly.

Quote:

The threat was to close his account, which was a very weak threat since Jew3 isn't a moderator here. There was no physical threat. Physical threats are considered a bannable offense.

And, despite what you claim, he and others you were arguing with did get some suspension time.
dahatchetjeedi
Posted: Friday, January 8, 2010 6:49:47 AM

dnemiller wrote:
Boris The Blade wrote:

I attacked no one.
I baited....No one.
Me?
again....

Ok well being that I am a retired LEO I am going to point out something weird here.

In the Nashville Tourney thread you have declared that you and DarkJEdi21 will be making sure things workout in the tourney.

Well if this is not a smurfed account then you have have become someone's mouthpiece.
You have posted that you know what happened to the other parties that offended you. How???

Did the mods tell you that they did nothing to the others and only banned you???

So again if you cannot respect the Moderators or Shinja why did you join the site 2 days ago??? Was it because everyone in Nashville said this was the best site??? Because in 2 days all of your posting has centered around fighting and griping about what happened. It seems you just joined to grind an axe.

If you really had some serious Moderator issues why not just PM Shinja or a different Moderator???

What are these post of yours accomplishing?? It seems your entire account's existence is for you to pick a fight.

Give Wizards of the Coast a try. They have forums there and you wont have to waste your time posting complaints about your treatment on bloomilk.

the funny thing is that I sent PMs to 3 mods and shinja...
shinja hasnt been online yet, and the mods never replied...
and no, jew didnt get suspended, because I had 2 people at my place that night on here with me, and he continued to post

by the way, people have tried to say I was MDB also...
now youre just making accusations about users that have no solidity.
Ruhk
Posted: Friday, January 8, 2010 6:52:24 AM

He did get suspended.. a bunch of us were on skype and I know he was suspended, he said he was and could no longer post as jew3.
trappedslider
Posted: Friday, January 8, 2010 7:05:20 AM

Ruhk wrote:
jew3 was suspended.

I think its time we take a page out of the Steve Jackson Forums and have the mods make a whole thread just to announce who's banned and whos suspended and for what reason and for what amount of time [scarcasm]
Millertime
Posted: Friday, January 8, 2010 7:08:18 AM

[quote=dahatchetjeedi][
and no, jew didnt get suspended, /quote]
Yes he really did because we both got the message at the same time.
dahatchetjeedi
Posted: Friday, January 8, 2010 7:09:32 AM

trappedslider wrote:
Ruhk wrote:
jew3 was suspended.

I think its time we take a page out of the Steve Jackson Forums and have the mods make a whole thread just to announce who's banned and whos suspended and for what reason and for what amount of time [scarcasm]

as silly as it sounds...
this would resolve the initial problem...
the whole thing started because someone was banned and not given a reason!
Zalkrie
Posted: Friday, January 8, 2010 7:18:20 AM

Boris The Blade wrote:
I baited....No one.

Bringing up an argument that was in another thread that was locked is baiting. People are done with that argument. Please stop with bringing that up. And I had absolutly nothing to do with MDB getting banned. He and I actully never had a disagreement, and we discused things in several threads.......let it go.
Boris The Blade
Posted: Friday, January 8, 2010 7:27:23 AM

dnemiller wrote:
Boris The Blade wrote:

I attacked no one.
I baited....No one.
Me?
again....

you being a retired law enforcement officer has absolutely nothing to do with the issue at hand.
you thinking something is "weird" is as viable as me thinking MDB was "weird"
Being that you are the one who had MDB suspended, i find it funny that you are telling people to support Shinjas decision. very funny actually.
Now, you have accused me of Being MDB, and you are not the first person to do ths in 2 days.
everyone down here in Nashville has been suspended atleast once (or in MDBs case, many times)
yes, I am his mouth piece.
Im sorry that you may have a problem with this, but being that this is America (and please, dont give me that "well this is a web site" rubbish, it is housed in the United states of america, and falls under the rights of the freedom of speech.), I am entitled to do so.
i personally do not care for DCI, id rather sit at my friends house and play them, then play for numbers.
But MDB wanted to do something for everyone else down here by introducing DCI to us, and for that, i am grateful.
So if you have a problem with me and hatchet, or any of the other members that have become close friends with MDB being his eyes and ears, then I will suggest you take it up with Shinja. and if you dont get a good enough explanation, take it up with our four fathers.
Its funny how everyone who "calls for calm" are the ones who had MDB outcasted.
its funny how everyone who says "its a dead issue, leave it alone" are the ones who outcasted MDB.
you frustrations with MDB do hold weight, and I am not here to defend his actions.
But do not make the mistake of accusing someone you dont know of being someone you have spoken to a few times.
and Zalkyrie, my friend was banned because he didnt want to conform to an Elitist mentality. I have a problem with this.
if you are done with this subject, then please stay done with it.
we arent trying to achieve a hostile takeover.
we are Speaking out, as the thread calls for.
Jango123
Posted: Friday, January 8, 2010 7:27:25 AM

dahatchetjeedi wrote:
trappedslider wrote:
Ruhk wrote:
jew3 was suspended.

as silly as it sounds...

No it wouldn't. In a week you'd be back with another account doing the same types of things.

MDB didn't know the meaning of the word "bait" either. He knows exactly why he was banned. Anything else being stated by you and he is just to make a further scene. I for one don't want to see suspensions/bannings and so on made public. If individuals are willing to do so, that's up to them. I don't think it's fair to potentially embarrass people for your gratification. Nor is it fair of you to continue to harass the mods in every thread when you have been told repeatedly by the mods that their discipline will not be discussed in public. You don't have a right to know.

Also, the word "bait" in internet terms, applies to attempting to goad others into responding in a negative manner. One of the ways to do this (and it's pretty universally applied on about any forum I've ever been on) is to continue arguments from previous locked threads. This is what you are doing. It also creates a disruption, which too is usually a bannable offense when done repeatedly. So in two days (amazing that you made your account the same day MDB was banned), you've managed to get suspended, and the moment you come back, you immediately take up the same activities that earned that suspension. I imagine you are smart enough to recognize where that line of thought will end up should you continue to do so. No threat needed.

Oh and to clarify, this whole thing did not start because a member was banned and not given a reason. This whole thing started when that member threatened physical violence to another, and during his "away" time plotted with his friends how to get back at those he deemed responsible for him making a stupid comment.
Jango123
Posted: Friday, January 8, 2010 7:34:07 AM

Boris The Blade wrote:

and Zalkyrie, my friend was banned because he didnt want to conform to an Elitist mentality. I have a problem with this.

BTW, this is what is called, "bait". None of that is true, it's actually laughable. But it's an accusation intended to get a rise out of others. Which is clearly your purpose, or is it Hatchet's, or wait, maybe MDBs, I can't keep you all straight.

Oh and it's "Fore Fathers" - it refers to those who have gone before, not the number 4. You might be confused because there are 4 heads on Mt Rushmore or something, but it means those who founded the country generally.

As to being baited further, not so much for me. I will be reporting this thread to the mods and getting out of it.

Oh and might as well chalk me up as the 4th person to believe you are MDB posting on another person's account, or one's you made up to do so, etc. It's pretty clear who has been doing the typing.
Boris The Blade
Posted: Friday, January 8, 2010 7:35:19 AM

Jango123 wrote:
dahatchetjeedi wrote:
trappedslider wrote:
Ruhk wrote:
jew3 was suspended.

as silly as it sounds...

No it wouldn't. In a week you'd be back with another account doing the same types of things.

MDB didn't know the meaning of the word "bait" either. He knows exactly why he was banned. Anything else being stated by you and he is just to make a further scene. I for one don't want to see suspensions/bannings and so on made public. If individuals are willing to do so, that's up to them. I don't think it's fair to potentially embarrass people for your gratification. Nor is it fair of you to continue to harass the mods in every thread when you have been told repeatedly by the mods that their discipline will not be discussed in public. You don't have a right to know.

Also, the word "bait" in internet terms, applies to attempting to goad others into responding in a negative manner. One of the ways to do this (and it's pretty universally applied on about any forum I've ever been on) is to continue arguments from previous locked threads. This is what you are doing. It also creates a disruption, which too is usually a bannable offense when done repeatedly. So in two days (amazing that you made your account the same day MDB was banned), you've managed to get suspended, and the moment you come back, you immediately take up the same activities that earned that suspension. I imagine you are smart enough to recognize where that line of thought will end up should you continue to do so. No threat needed.

Oh and to clarify, this whole thing did not start because a member was banned and not given a reason. This whole thing started when that member threatened physical violence to another, and during his "away" time plotted with his friends how to get back at those he deemed responsible for him making a stupid comment.

very good way to sell your point, and prove mine.
thank you.
again, 3rd accusation of me being MDB.
how many can i get today?
yep, my account was made the same day he was suspended.
i was there when Jonathan got the call that he was perma banned, and decided that this was too much.
so again.....
another accusation please so I can start calling for public apologies as other members have with MDB. ( yea, I know, it will never happen)
By the Way, MDB is MY BEST FRIEND.
that is what Jonathan would say "Homies Do"
Boris The Blade
Posted: Friday, January 8, 2010 7:35:54 AM

Jango123 wrote:
Boris The Blade wrote:

BTW, this is what is called, "bait". None of that is true, it's actually laughable. But it's an accusation intended to get a rise out of others. Which is clearly your purpose, or is it Hatchet's, or wait, maybe MDBs, I can't keep you all straight.

Oh and it's "Fore Fathers" - it refers to those who have gone before, not the number 4. You might be confused because there are 4 heads on Mt Rushmore or something, but it means those who founded the country generally.

As to being baited further, not so much for me. I will be reporting this thread to the mods and getting out of it.

Oh and might as well chalk me up as the 4th person to believe you are MDB posting on another person's account, or one's you made up to do so, etc. It's pretty clear who has been doing the typing.

um....bait you say?
is that not what you are doing right now?
Baiting me?