RegisterDonateLogin

So artistically done.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

SPEAK OUT! Options
defender390
Posted: Friday, January 8, 2010 8:42:42 AM
Groups: Member

This thread really shouldn't be funny, but it kind of is. I think everyone needs to just focus on Dark Times for now. There should be much more buzz around a release than this.
Sashlon
Posted: Friday, January 8, 2010 8:43:56 AM

I've read through so many pages of this stuff today, and I'm amazed. While it has been entertaining, it's also disturbing.

MDB was banned for a reason, and he deserved it. He pushed his luck for quite sometime and was given many second chances with regard to his behaviour. He even took his fight to Gamers and caused issues there, more than once I believe. People like MDB are the reason why I've only posted here a few times despite having been a member for quite a while, and visiting these boards EVERY day. I feel like there are some people (extreme minority) here who do not respect others.

The Star Wars community is a wonderful community of people who join together to enjoy a thing close to all our hearts. I wouldn't play SWM if it didn't have 'star wars' on the box. We all love star wars, and there are some wonderful people within this community, the wizos community and the gamers community.

The problems that arise within our community often revolve around the same individuals, and everyone can see that, whether we want to admit it or not.

If all you want to do is fight, then go fight somewhere else.

If you want to be a constructive member of a wonderful community of people, then do that, you are welcome.

Borris the Blade, your actions and words will define you. How do you want to be defined? As a member of this community, or as someone who just wants to flame people?

Your choice.
qvos
Posted: Friday, January 8, 2010 8:47:18 AM

Hey Just a question, Didn't MDB get reinstated??
Boris The Blade
Posted: Friday, January 8, 2010 8:49:01 AM

joelker, your assumption is laughable.
Im not trying to avoid consequence, Im not trying to Fight. I have way better things to do.
but when you and 20 other members tell me that my concerns should not be concerns, i have that right to disagree with you.
your Synopsis is way off base.
Im not shifting from my point of view, i stand by what i have said for the last 3 days now.
To my Knowledge, you are the 1st person MDB threatened. he thought that after his apology to you (which you accepted), that your thoughts on him changed.
im not trying to Bring back Da Beast.
My point, which i probably should have made from the beginning, is this:
If you cut one of our heads off, 2 more shall appear.
but have no fear.
a new website is in the making as we speak, with MDB, Hatchet and myself as its Creators.
Ive been on this site for 3 days, and in that span, I have already made some fast friends, and even faster enemies.
MDB has been here since July or August, and the same applies for him (except he has made way more friends then I, but we obviously have equal the foes)
sad, but true.
im sorry that MDB was a crude, Hot headed loud mouth. I have no control over his actions. and i for one do not agree with almost everything that he did on here. his ban, however was still unjustified.
I read the message from Shinja on why MDB was banned. it explains nothing.
Sean did his very best to carry out Shinjas wishes.
it wasnt Shinja who made that decision, it was the man who complained enough about Sean who ultimately made Shinja tired of all of this mess.
Let me explain to you something about the Sean I know.
Hes a Hot head.
Hes a loud Mouth.
has violent tendencies. (if you knew him, youd know why, and its very sad)
But.
he will give you his shirt off of his back in the dead of winter, and volunteer himself to freeze.
he treats his friends like brothers.
he has the patience to teach anyone and everyone who is willing to dabble in this game. and developed a following here in nashville with the help and seed planting of hatchet.
anyone who has met him will say that he does not seem like the same person as he appears on the forums.
So Im sorry if my going on about my best friend turns everyones stomach, but he is my best friend, and he would do the same for me, and almost any of us, whether you got along with him or not.

Boris The Blade
Posted: Friday, January 8, 2010 8:51:41 AM

qvos wrote:
Hey Just a question, Didn't MDB get reinstated??

No
qvos
Posted: Friday, January 8, 2010 8:53:25 AM

Sorry, Ive looked at the wrong MDBNo Bloo Milk
Boris The Blade
Posted: Friday, January 8, 2010 8:57:49 AM

Sashlon wrote:
I've read through so many pages of this stuff today, and I'm amazed. While it has been entertaining, it's also disturbing.

MDB was banned for a reason, and he deserved it. He pushed his luck for quite sometime and was given many second chances with regard to his behaviour. He even took his fight to Gamers and caused issues there, more than once I believe. People like MDB are the reason why I've only posted here a few times despite having been a member for quite a while, and visiting these boards EVERY day. I feel like there are some people (extreme minority) here who do not respect others.

The Star Wars community is a wonderful community of people who join together to enjoy a thing close to all our hearts. I wouldn't play SWM if it didn't have 'star wars' on the box. We all love star wars, and there are some wonderful people within this community, the wizos community and the gamers community.

The problems that arise within our community often revolve around the same individuals, and everyone can see that, whether we want to admit it or not.

If all you want to do is fight, then go fight somewhere else.

If you want to be a constructive member of a wonderful community of people, then do that, you are welcome.

Borris the Blade, your actions and words will define you. How do you want to be defined? As a member of this community, or as someone who just wants to flame people?

Your choice.

you have 2 posts.....really?
and as far as gamers goes, since you brought it up.
Sean received an email yesterday from a member who was banned from gamers, also yesterday.
he was banned for being accused for contributing in "monkey Business" with MDB and other members.
Mind you, sean, myself and anyone else in Nashville has never met this person, and this guy abused the crap out of Sean for his banning on gamers.
This guy is from out of town, and as been here for 2 or 3 weeks, and was automatically accused of monkety business.
its unfair that Sean had to take the heat for his Ban, but he understands that it is partly his fault for Co Creating this ridiculous drama,
I have a copy of this Email, and I feel more from the guy who wanted to play his first DCI game then sean, because he is partly to blame.
DarthJoe8
Posted: Friday, January 8, 2010 9:01:21 AM

Boris The Blade wrote:
Im an american in America, which means that i Have the Right to "Speak My Mind' like the thread call for.

Freedom of speech only protects you from GOVERNMENT intrusion. Period. You cannot say whatever you want at work for example, your employer can fire you for harassment etc. or as Dean mentioned, yelling FIRE in a movie theater will get you arrested. Remember, this is a private site that the owner can make up any rules he/she wants to. We have a choice whether to join the site or not.

Imagine that I'm at your house and I start insulting you, would you have the "right" to kick me out? Would I be allowed to stay in your home for as long as I wanted and say whatever I wanted to you because I have a protection of speech?? LOL Of course not, so why would you think this place would be different? This is Sinjas living room. Cool
Boris The Blade
Posted: Friday, January 8, 2010 9:03:10 AM

DarthJoe8 wrote:
Boris The Blade wrote:
Im an american in America, which means that i Have the Right to "Speak My Mind' like the thread call for.

Freedom of speech only protects you from GOVERNMENT intrusion. Period. You cannot say whatever you want at work for example, your employer can fire you for harassment etc. or as Dean mentioned, yelling FIRE in a movie theater will get you arrested. Remember, this is a private site that the owner can make up any rules he/she wants to. We have a choice whether to join the site or not.

Imagine that I'm at your house and I start insulting you, would you have the "right" to kick me out? Would I be allowed to stay in your home for as long as I wanted and say whatever I wanted to you because I have a protection of speech?? LOL Of course not, so why would you think this place would be different? This is Sinjas living room. Cool

your order of the Patriot Act is up! I need a food runner!
dnemiller
Posted: Friday, January 8, 2010 9:03:31 AM

So again Boris the Blade,

Did you just create your account to fight????

In 2 days you not discussed minis just the management of these boards.

Again you reference that someone besides Shinja got MDB banned. Again you are slapping him in the face.

It was said in earlier posts that no one told MDB why he was banned but now you have said he was told you just dont like what it said????

Anyways good luck with your new site. I hope all the friends you have made enjoy the site.
Sashlon
Posted: Friday, January 8, 2010 9:06:19 AM

Boris The Blade wrote:

Yeah, 2 posts, so what?

I've been a membe of Gamers for quite some time and I think I have about 3 posts there. Big deal. I read these boards, just like you do. Like I said, I don't feel like it's the nicest place to post.

This whole thing just goes round in circles. You are clearly just looking for a fight.

As far as who emailed who and who posted what where, I have no interest. All i know is that none of this is actually helping.

If you are MDB's friend, then you are not helping him. If you are MDB, you are not helping yourself.

Boris The Blade
Posted: Friday, January 8, 2010 9:09:35 AM

dnemiller wrote:
So again Boris the Blade,

Did you just create your account to fight????

In 2 days you not discussed minis just the management of these boards.

Again you reference that someone besides Shinja got MDB banned. Again you are slapping him in the face.

It was said in earlier posts that no one told MDB why he was banned but now you have said he was told you just dont like what it said????

Anyways good luck with your new site. I hope all the friends you have made enjoy the site.

hatchet did not know.
I know now, and am still unclear.
you see miller, Im not fighting.
Im simply allowing you guys to further prove my point.
there is no confrontation.
you want me to stop beating a dead horse, and as much as i would like too, you guys who keep proving my point just make it all the more apparent that you dont want me to.
all this is, is a simple debate.
but in all seriousness.....
Lets go Vikings!!
dnemiller
Posted: Friday, January 8, 2010 9:11:26 AM

Boris The Blade wrote:

Sean received an email yesterday from a member who was banned from gamers, also yesterday.
he was banned for being accused for contributing in "monkey Business" with MDB and other members.
Mind you, sean, myself and anyone else in Nashville has never met this person, and this guy abused the crap out of Sean for his banning on gamers.
This guy is from out of town, and as been here for 2 or 3 weeks, and was automatically accused of monkety business.
its unfair that Sean had to take the heat for his Ban, but he understands that it is partly his fault for Co Creating this ridiculous drama,
I have a copy of this Email, and I feel more from the guy who wanted to play his first DCI game then sean, because he is partly to blame.

Really you should refrain telling lies about my site.

The problem is the poster was not banned the IP (which is one of MDB's IP) was banned. How would this guy get MDB's IP but not know him???

So get your facts straight. There is only one way you could know this information and it certainly proves my earlier point.

On my site when you have multiple accounts it is against the rules.
qvos
Posted: Friday, January 8, 2010 9:12:18 AM

This Does make for interesting reading though... Do you really think that Boris is MDB????
LoboStele
Posted: Friday, January 8, 2010 9:15:05 AM

Boris The Blade wrote:
But.
he will give you his shirt off of his back in the dead of winter, and volunteer himself to freeze.
he treats his friends like brothers.
he has the patience to teach anyone and everyone who is willing to dabble in this game. and developed a following here in nashville with the help and seed planting of hatchet.
anyone who has met him will say that he does not seem like the same person as he appears on the forums.
So Im sorry if my going on about my best friend turns everyones stomach, but he is my best friend, and he would do the same for me, and almost any of us, whether you got along with him or not.

If he really can be like that in real life, then he needs to learn how to show that online. He NEVER showed anything like those traits in dealing with people online.

I'm sorry, but he deserved everything he got from what I saw, and frankly, you're following in his footsteps at the moment.

Boris The Blade wrote:

Hahahaha....good try. Since I'm an Admin over at Gamers, I'm privvy to a bit more information, and just so everyone knows, I'll throw the truth out there. I'm not on ANYONE'S side in this whole mess, but I will NOT allow falsities to be thrown out there.

The member at SWMGamers that was banned yesterday was banned because his IP address matched that of an IP address that MDB used during his time here at Bloomilk. Perhaps these two screennames really were different people, but this member at SWMGamers was sent a PM with a warning, and instead of replying to the warning and trying to sort out the situation, they posted another inflammatory post in a thread on the forums, thus ignoring the instructions of the moderator team, and continuing to violate our CoC at Gamers.

That is the truth of the situation. Maybe the two screennames aren't both MDB. But the evidence was very much in support of the same person, using the same spoofed IP address (as I'm beginning to suspect is what is occurring here).

Boris The Blade wrote:
but when you and 20 other members tell me that my concerns should not be concerns, i have that right to disagree with you.

You know, for most people, when they realize that pretty much everyone else is telling them that they are wrong, stop and think "Hey, maybe I am looking at this the wrong way". You are in a VERY SMALL minority opinion group here. The vast majority of the forums likely feel opposite of you in this situation. Many of them (like me) probably don't speak up because they just don't want to get involved.

It's time for ALL of you Tennessee guys to take 2 steps back, breathe for a bit, and just calm the crap down. You are ALL out of line in this situation, and frankly I'm surprised you've lasted this long with suspensions/bannings. Seriously, the rest of us want you guys to play minis, we want you to play DCI. We want more players in this game. But what we don't want are disruptive players, and right now, that's all you are being.
NickName
Posted: Friday, January 8, 2010 9:16:58 AM

Boris The Blade wrote:

im sorry that MDB was a crude, Hot headed loud mouth. I have no control over his actions. and i for one do not agree with almost everything that he did on here. his ban, however was still unjustified.

It's completely justified because the only justification it requires is Shinja's desire to not have the person participation.

Quote:
I read the message from Shinja on why MDB was banned. it explains nothing.

I haven't seen it published, but the reasons are pretty obvious. You stated them yourself and any one of the three is enough justification for banning let alone the combination of all three:

Quote:
Hes a Hot head.
Hes a loud Mouth.
has violent tendencies.

Quote:
it wasnt Shinja who made that decision, it was the man who complained enough about Sean who ultimately made Shinja tired of all of this mess.

No, it was Shinja. If anyone but Shinja were able to make the decision it honestly would have likely happened long ago. Shinja has been extremely tolerant. I have no idea what straw broke the camels back, but given MDBs track record I could see just about anything including poor grammar and punctuation pushing him over the edge in this case. BigGrin

Anyway, what's done is done and there's nothing to be said in public that will change it. Why continue disrupting the forum? Talk to Shinja privately. Or MDB can go use the one major site that hasn't chosen to ban him yet: Wizards. Dean and Shinja have little to no influence there so he can rest assured he's got a clean slate to start with.
joelker41
Posted: Friday, January 8, 2010 9:17:21 AM

*Looks like baiting to me*

~Eros
Boris The Blade
Posted: Friday, January 8, 2010 9:20:18 AM

Sashlon wrote:
Boris The Blade wrote:

Yeah, 2 posts, so what?

I've been a membe of Gamers for quite some time and I think I have about 3 posts there. Big deal. I read these boards, just like you do. Like I said, I don't feel like it's the nicest place to post.

This whole thing just goes round in circles. You are clearly just looking for a fight.

As far as who emailed who and who posted what where, I have no interest. All i know is that none of this is actually helping.

If you are MDB's friend, then you are not helping him. If you are MDB, you are not helping yourself.

okay, we are at 5 accusations.....do I hear 6?
there is no need to help him, for he is still very banned.
I dont want to fight, but i will let any of you think that you can Slander my friend without some sort of splash damage.
I will leave this alone, but only if people are willing to drop their egos and move on.
I have nothing staked in any of this.
as do most of you. you talk about not wanting the Drama on this site and it being unfriendly. but do any of you not see that you too are all adding to this fire?
this isnt one sided by any means.
Mandalore Da Beast was brought up and everyones ears peked up, as if they werent done with the drama to begin with.
lets just put our cards on the table for a minute and think about what Im saying.
members are saying that Shinja is being insulted. Only Shinja can make that actual claim, because he is a free thinking, breathing human like us all.
people are talking about dropping this subject, but none of you are willing to practice what you preach, because the Egos wont allow you to do it.
My goal when i signed on to Bloomilk was to make a point.
My point was proven the minute i made my first post.
you cannot see my point because the "dark Side" has clouded your judgement.
you want it to die?
then simply leave it alone.
"You cant always get what you want, but You just might find.....You get what you need!"
juice man
Posted: Friday, January 8, 2010 9:22:07 AM

Hey, joelker41, I have this urge to start singing kum by ya. (please roll a 19 please roll a 19 please roll a 19).
saeseetiin
Posted: Friday, January 8, 2010 9:23:01 AM

*Also looks like baiting*

~Eros