RegisterDonateLogin

Recommended by 2 out of 5 Tusken Raiders.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Comm. Thread (5/24: Important Question for EVERYONE!) Options
empirejeff
Posted: Tuesday, June 22, 2010 4:30:47 PM
Groups: Member

Demosthenes wrote:
Boosters on their way!

My booster was worth the wait, got another good piece.Love

Weeks
Posted: Tuesday, June 22, 2010 11:00:37 PM

Well while i got even more crap rares (ephant monn) i did get some solid UC/C's, i can finnaly change my team up a little bit!
curler88j
Posted: Wednesday, June 23, 2010 1:44:10 AM

My booster was super helpful i might have a chance to win a game now. but probably not. lol
Wysten
Posted: Wednesday, June 23, 2010 6:50:01 AM

I will start my match once business is sorted, I have had a couple cards from another hobby stolen that I need to replace immediately.
TheStarkiller
Posted: Wednesday, June 23, 2010 7:10:16 AM

Artemis, Boba Fett, and Skeeves. You all have BM's waiting for you in your inbox, and I hope we can get in contact before the end of the season.
spryguy1981
Posted: Thursday, June 24, 2010 3:13:49 AM

Ok, I need some sort of resolution to my issues. I have had several PM's that I have sent to Perc concerning our match, and none of them have ever been read. I have sent several PM's about this to Demosthenes too asking for some sort of resolution. Now, my current opponent is another person who hasn't played a game since week 5. I am stuck in this outrageous limbo not likely to play a game until week 11. With the game concerning DP I need some sort of resolution and quickly because my patience to keep playing is quickly dwindling because I have been in limbo for at least a month. If I do not have a result and a booster by Saturday I am going to resign from the league. I will give a week or so if by some miracle Sithlord Manages to suddenly show up, but I am not holding my breath..

Thanks,,
Spry
Weeks
Posted: Thursday, June 24, 2010 1:11:40 PM

Empirejeff vs Weeks

Weeks wins 209-91

new additions to the team proved to be very usefull (GO WFF!!!!!)
empirejeff
Posted: Thursday, June 24, 2010 1:51:00 PM

Weeks wrote:
Empirejeff vs Weeks

Weeks wins 209-91

new additions to the team proved to be very usefull (GO WFF!!!!!)

Bad for me, this is true.
Wysten
Posted: Thursday, June 24, 2010 7:46:39 PM

Spy: No point in quitting just because they are not showing up. Thats about 3 free wins you have right there. Those guys can't be forced to play, so I take confort in the fact that they automatically lose if they never show up.

From what I hear, Sithlord is doing some sort of job, though really he should of resigned if he's not going to be avalible much at all.

That being said, I will start contacting my matchups as soon as I get the chance, just someone in my families died so obivously I've been distracted.
TheStarkiller
Posted: Friday, June 25, 2010 3:42:33 AM

Woo! I got another game in!

TheStarkiller 214, ArtemisCFrog43 102
Winner: TheStarkiller

Thanks for making the time to play Artemis, and sorry about all those 1's.
spryguy1981
Posted: Friday, June 25, 2010 6:16:05 AM

It's not completely that they haven't shown up, it's the fact that I have not gotten any resolution about this from the GM even though I have sent quite a few PM's concerning it. I am not going into the last two weeks of the season down two boosters to everyone who manages to play in this league, and then likely playoffs too. I want those to be declared auto-wins and to get a booster, because with PErc it's been over a month. Sithlord is fresher, but he hasn't come either. So I am not quitting because people aren't showing up, I am quitting if there are no resolutions to those games.
Demosthenes
Posted: Friday, June 25, 2010 6:34:04 AM

You'll get your boosters, don't worry. How about *trying* to contact sithlord before resigning yourself to him not showing up.
spryguy1981
Posted: Friday, June 25, 2010 8:14:42 AM

I did that like Monday, no response, I will send PM 2 tomorrow, and 3 on Monday, then I am officially putting in my request.
imyurhukaberry
Posted: Friday, June 25, 2010 9:23:58 AM
Groups: Member , Moderator

TheStarkiller wrote:
Woo! I got another game in!

TheStarkiller 214, ArtemisCFrog43 102
Winner: TheStarkiller

Thanks for making the time to play Artemis, and sorry about all those 1's.

Not fair! ArtFrog and I have been trying to play our game for almost 3 weeks now! Mad
EmporerDragon
Posted: Friday, June 25, 2010 2:41:09 PM

At this time, I would like to request a win by default against lilninja93 due to lack of communication and not showing up to scheduled matches.

I initially contacted him on the 3rd, after reading that he was caught up in his matches, but did not receive a response. I sent out another message on the 7th and finally got a response on the 9th. We scheduled our match on the 12th at 10:30PM CST. He did not show up. After waiting over an hour, I gave up and sent another message trying to get the match rescheduled. I did not receive a reply until the 19th, a mere 6 hours short of a full week without communication. We rescheduled again for tonight at 10:30PM CST and I waited again for a full hour without seeing my opponent.

At this point I am sick of waiting and would just like to move on.
Wysten
Posted: Saturday, June 26, 2010 9:21:51 PM

I've sent messages to all I am due to fight against. I will just be waiting in the meantime. ^^
Sashlon
Posted: Saturday, June 26, 2010 10:41:19 PM

A couple of weeks ago my wife severely broke her armSad

Between needing to help her out heaps, our 2 kids and work I just don't have the time to devote to the league at the moment. So I'm pulling out. It's just not fair to my opponents, because I just can't commit to getting these games played, so I need to step out.

I'll be following the league and I hope everyone knuckles down and sees it through. I've had tons of fun playing and I'd do it again.

Thanks to Demos for all his work keeping this going.

Matt
TheStarkiller
Posted: Sunday, June 27, 2010 11:56:19 AM

Sashlon wrote:
A couple of weeks ago my wife severely broke her armSad

Between needing to help her out heaps, our 2 kids and work I just don't have the time to devote to the league at the moment. So I'm pulling out. It's just not fair to my opponents, because I just can't commit to getting these games played, so I need to step out.

I'll be following the league and I hope everyone knuckles down and sees it through. I've had tons of fun playing and I'd do it again.

Thanks to Demos for all his work keeping this going.

Matt

It was good to have you Matt. Thanks for playing, and very sorry to hear about your wife. Make sure to treat her well and maybe we will see you in another booster league in a couple of months.
Ukezwoll
Posted: Sunday, June 27, 2010 12:12:31 PM

Week 10

Rynhime the Indomitable vs Ukezwoll

Winner: Rynhime the Indomitable, 214-43

Map: Grand Plaza

My squad featured the proper uniform outfits. Unfortunately the shooting did not quite match up. Unable to find good targets their attacks merely bounced off the enemy meatshield. Instead they advanced, hoping to do some damage that way. Unfortunately part of their defenses was bypassed by my opponent and the rest merely failed to function as one might have hoped. Unable to do anything but superficial damage my force was dismantled and its squad members was destroyed one by one as the attacks of the opposing squad rarely failed to find their targets.
Wysten
Posted: Monday, June 28, 2010 8:58:59 AM

Aye, I am sorry to hear you go. ><;

Ukezwoll: Uniformed outfits? You need to use stormtroopers man, their accuracy and Heroisum is unmatched. Easpically when I used them. : P