Posted: Tuesday, April 30, 2013 5:41:49 AM
Groups: Member

Cursing how many times do I have to get
YO-BUCK F#*@ED !!

I hate that Goblin on a GoatAngry
FlyingArrow
Posted: Tuesday, April 30, 2013 7:49:00 AM
Groups: Member , Moderator

Unless the Republic gets two posted wins in very short order, the Seps win! The whole campaign came down to a single win in round 6... if any of the Sep wins had gone the other way, the Republic would have had a one-point win.
juice man
Posted: Tuesday, April 30, 2013 8:23:36 AM

jak wrote:
Cursing how many times do I have to get
YO-BUCK F#*@ED !!

I hate that Goblin on a GoatAngry

65 Mace Windu, Legacy of the Light Side
51 Yoda on Kybuck
20 Captain Panaka of Theed
40 Naboo Pilot x4
9 R2-D2, Astromech Droid
12 Naboo Trooper x2
3 Mouse Droid

ONE

51 Yoda on Kybuck
35 Anakin Skywalker on STAP
24 Qui-Gon Jinn, Jedi Trainer
52 Jawa Scavenger x4
8 R7 Astromech Droid
30 Jawa x6
(200pts. 14 activations)

TWO

Twice it seems. Small as he is, he must be good to leave such an impression.BigGrin
jak
Posted: Tuesday, April 30, 2013 9:48:54 AM

PLUS CritDoo x2Cursing
my last allocation had zero non-melee piecesThumbDown
knappskirata
Posted: Tuesday, April 30, 2013 1:06:26 PM

Greivous:Agreed to both

Knapp:I think juice man and jak should use the map they already have because we both allocated for that map. Also, will we allow reports to continue until Wednesday at 8am eastern time( sometimes reports have been a little past 8 so I want to agree before end). Respond ASAP

Copy of the bloo mail I sent Greivous on Monday
captaingig
Posted: Tuesday, April 30, 2013 5:11:04 PM

Not sure if there's going to be any more games played, but I'll tell you what: this was another fun go around. I hope that with the advent of thereisnotry's Vassal videos, there could be more participants in future gigs.
knappskirata
Posted: Tuesday, April 30, 2013 5:20:43 PM

captaingig wrote:
Not sure if there's going to be any more games played, but I'll tell you what: this was another fun go around. I hope that with the advent of thereisnotry's Vassal videos, there could be more participants in future gigs.

Howitzer is in combat, but having trouble reaching pntkd2. If anyone can get ahold of him do so.
howitzer_120mm
Posted: Wednesday, May 1, 2013 8:04:18 AM

Clone Commander Gree reporting in. It was bad, sir. We went in with our 8 snipers. We were facing teams of BX sniper and spotters. We couldn't risk any shot on them as their energy shields were too powerful. They always stayed in groups so there was no chance to take down any of them. R7 focused on closing the doors to prevent them from taking shots at us, but their Ugnaughts blasted the doors open. Combining fire on us, they had close to auto kills on our snipers, even with cover. We focused on Bossk, and took him down. Still, we had to engage close range to actually kill the BX droids. Once engaged, we couldn't use our extra movement to move away, as we risked AoO. Closing ranks was what the droids wanted and they just mowed us down. They had a huge health advantage (570 total HP for Sep, 400 for Rep) so I wanted to stay back, but we couldn't attack them unless we were engaged in hand to hand combat.

Republic Squad:
Ordo
Clone commander gree
Arc trooper sniper x8
ARF trooper
R7 astromech

Separatist Squad:
Bossk, Trandoshan Hunter
Veteran Ugnaught x2
BX Commando Droid Sniper x5
BX Commando Droid Spotter x3

Final Score:
(Rep) 68 v 136 (Sep)

Uniques Lost:
Bossk
juice man
Posted: Wednesday, May 1, 2013 8:23:51 AM

Everyone line up for our Cybernetic implants.ThumbDown
jak
Posted: Wednesday, May 1, 2013 8:39:31 AM

juice man wrote:
Everyone line up for our Cybernetic implants.ThumbDown

ROGER-ROGER!

jedi must have head removed, and new droid head installed
if they survive the removing of their headsWink
General_Grievous
Posted: Wednesday, May 1, 2013 9:46:12 AM

Excellent work GingerNinjer, with the destruction of their Jedi temple, the planet is ours.

As I send this comlink message, the world is ablaze. Thanks to Commander Den's efforts at the fuel station, the undercity is all but a furnace. Early droid scouting reports indicate a 87% destruction of organic sentients below level 1313.

Thanks to FlyingArrow's efforts with the limited droids he had, even the upper levels of Coruscant have felt our wrath as wanton and widespread destruction are visible even from my lofty position above the burning planet.

The Jedi temple is in ruins and it's broken order with it. GingerNinjer will sit as head of the new Force-Attuned Cybernetics division that will be built on top of this grave.

Though the attacks on Republic Command and the central transit station were unsuccessful, even they were important to draw our enemie's forces out from other key locations. We were a cloud of buzz droids overwhelming the rusted dying ship that was Coruscant.

Col Nader's capture of the Spice mine's has ceased the flow of Republc Credits and reports from Asajj Ventress indicate that without money the Black Sun has abandoned what remains of the scattered Republic Forces. Also attributed to this capturing of the enemy's wealth has been the hutts agreeing to back our efforts and end their neutrality. The neutral worlds that had aided our enemy have all either turned to our side or withdrawn into a cowering stance of isolationism, those worlds will be dealt with in time...

To my suprise the Clone Army has surrendered completely and entirely with the one exception of several special forces divisions. It seems Palpatine activated a bred-in order that forced their surrender. I have accepted it on behalf of Lord Sideous and all clone forces are being... Employed... In our new spice mines of Kessel. Chairman Tambor assures me a great increase in spice productivity and quality due to the influx in trained strong slave labor.

Between my Jedi kills during this war and GinjerNinjer's destruction of the future generation, the Jedi have all but extinct, only scattered high level Jedi remain unaccounted for, though among them are the masters Yoda, Kenobi, Shaak Ti, Kota, and Kazdan Paratus.

As for my own assualt on the lower levels, it was successful and my elite forces led by Durge and myself reached the inner Axum of the Senate. We breached the Chancellor's office after laying waste to any senate guards and fleeing senators we encountered. But the honor of the kill was gone, when I arrived our master Darth Sideous had already slew the Chancellor in what must have been a well planned plot of his own. Darth Sideous has taken personal control of what had been the Republic, though he assures me that each of my commander's will be given a large sector of space to rule as they see fit in accordance with his wishes.

I have been put in charge of hunting down the remnants of the Jedi and I began by putting a light saber through the Jedi Skywalker's skull.

It is a new day and a new galaxy my Confederate brothers. And I believe you will find it to be very profitable without the influence of the Jedi or corrupt senate.

You have fought not the glorious battles of our other commanders or myself. but instead in the battles the galaxy will soon forget. Your efforts behind the scenes in this war have overturned a millennia old order and replaced it with a new Confederacy of Independent Systems.

Congratulations gentleman. You are heroes.

Grievous out
knappskirata
Posted: Wednesday, May 1, 2013 12:36:30 PM

Republic commanders that remain!

Rally behind the rebellion! It is our final hope to remove the separatists from power. They are small in number, but can take down the CIS with the Jedi behind them

I have to admit, Greivous, you are quite the commander. I never expected something like this from you. Good job leading your men.
Knappskirata
juice man
Posted: Wednesday, May 1, 2013 1:09:56 PM

General_Grievous wrote:
But the honor of the kill was gone, when I arrived our master Darth Sideous had already slew the Chancellor in what must have been a well planned plot of his own.
BigGrin BigGrin BigGrin
I'm up for more, but I can wait till August.(just won't tell my wife, can get more games in if she thinks this is still going on)
General_Grievous
Posted: Thursday, May 2, 2013 7:32:08 AM

knappskirata wrote:
Republic commanders that remain!

Rally behind the rebellion! It is our final hope to remove the separatists from power. They are small in number, but can take down the CIS with the Jedi behind them

I have to admit, Greivous, you are quite the commander. I never expected something like this from you. Good job leading your men.
Knappskirata

Rawgh
We will stamp out your Rebellion as we did your precious Republic!!!

But also good job too Knappaskirata, you were a worthy opponent and it came down to a close finish. I am thankful that Den was good enough to take the lesser pieces as him and I used the B teams while good allocations were adjusted and rotated amongst the other commanders. But it was a lot of fun and my brother and I are already looking forward to the next one, whether we continue alternate timeline or we try a new era
501 Trooper
Posted: Thursday, May 2, 2013 1:14:52 PM

Gather, defenders of Democracy and slayers of corruption! These Separatist's don't know what they're up against.
juice man
Posted: Thursday, May 2, 2013 1:23:24 PM

Am drooling at the thought of ERC's vs Droids.Drool
editor
Posted: Tuesday, May 7, 2013 5:29:21 AM

Sorry for the inactivity. I had work to deal with, that's why Den and I had to play early.

Anyways, my issue was that Obi didn't make a single save the first time and then, even with Meddle, I nearly failed both surgeries and still failed every other save roll -- even on the Naboo Pilots. Couldn't save 6 for ANYTHING. I rolled more 3s and 4s all day than I've ever seen -- not just one die...I cycled through them all.

I'm buying ALL new dice at Origins. They have failed me for the last time. Anyone want some dice? ;)