RegisterDonateLogin

Dannik Jerriko: "It's the soup of your future."

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Forgotten Battles: Standings, Schedule, Results Options
DARPH NADER
Posted: Thursday, April 11, 2013 4:02:32 PM
Groups: Member

Highest point piece closest to center/gambit, if this isn't a wind-up.
den25
Posted: Thursday, April 11, 2013 4:36:58 PM

Quote:
Republic victory! 0 to 0. More to follow.

Joe, if it's because Jak can't get the match in, I'd be happy to sit in for him. Just have him BM me his squad. We could play Sunday at Underhills.

That is if noone else minds. Just for the record, I've never beaten Joe.
juice man
Posted: Thursday, April 11, 2013 4:39:35 PM

DARPH NADER wrote:
Highest point piece closest to center/gambit, if this isn't a wind-up.

Republic wins ties......but we just wanted to one up Darph and the Captain. Report to follow.Flapper
juice man
Posted: Thursday, April 11, 2013 4:49:25 PM

"Master Windu, will the wookiees be hard to restrain after what happened to Kashyyyk?
I don’t want them restrained Admiral. I plan on joining their charge. You haven’t met Jedi Moudama have you? He is quite strong and will help close the distance very quickly. "AAARRRUUUGGgggiiee kkyyhhaaii" ! Ready yourselves, we’re coming to the asteroid landing pad."

My Squad
65 Mace Windu, Legacy of the Light Side
23 Foul Moudama
21 Admiral Yularen
66 Wookiee Scoundrel x6
8 R7 Astromech Droid
15 Spaarti Clone Trooper Demolitionist x3
(198pts. 13 activations)

"I sense a presence, no, two, one powerful in the Force. It was foresightful of you to insist on coming Jedi Moudama."

Jack's squad
42 Savage Oppress
96 Zann Consortium Defiler x4
23 Jarael
11 Darth Sidious Hologram
8 R7 Astromech Droid
8 Battle Droid x2
3 Mouse Droid
9 Ugnaught Demolitionist x3
(200pts. 14 activations)

Jack’s goal was Critdus death. With stealthy shooters on both sides and lots of cover/walls we made our way to the center to duke it out. Jack positioned Savage to go for Critdu first thing in 2nd round. I won 2nd round int and down went Savage.
Critdu was mined and hit for 20 dam. Jarael moved in to attack, missed, but was in place for next round. Too bad she did not last that long. Two wookiees double teamed her with one crit, down she goes! After that Foul picked up Critdu and placed him next to a BD, R-7 and a Defiler. Jack won int hit Critdu once for 30. My turn, bye-bye Defiler and BD the R-7 survived. Clean up of the remaning Defilers and retreat of HoloSid. Game end – Critdu 40 HP, Foul 10 HP.(Foul almost offed by an Uggie)

Uniques lost
Savage Oppress
Jarael

Score: Rep 201 Sep 10

Edit: I contaminated jak's dice by touching them with my orange die.
Woot
juice man
Posted: Thursday, April 11, 2013 5:04:51 PM

den25 wrote:
Quote:
Republic victory! 0 to 0. More to follow.

Joe, if it's because Jak can't get the match in, I'd be happy to sit in for him. Just have him BM me his squad. We could play Sunday at Underhills.

That is if noone else minds. Just for the record, I've never beaten Joe.

We might have to for the last round, Jack will be off with the Mrs. You'll have to use a squad built by him though. (Yes you have)
knappskirata
Posted: Thursday, April 11, 2013 5:04:52 PM

juice man wrote:
"Master Windu, will the wookiees be hard to restrain after what happened to Kashyyyk?
I don’t want them restrained Admiral. I plan on joining their charge. You haven’t met Jedi Moudama have you? He is quite strong and will help close the distance very quickly. "AAARRRUUUGGgggiiee kkyyhhaaii" ! Ready yourselves, we’re coming to the asteroid landing pad."

My Squad
65 Mace Windu, Legacy of the Light Side
23 Foul Moudama
21 Admiral Yularen
66 Wookiee Scoundrel x6
8 R7 Astromech Droid
15 Spaarti Clone Trooper Demolitionist x3
(198pts. 13 activations)

"I sense a presence, no, two, one powerful in the Force. It was foresightful of you to insist on coming Jedi Moudama."

Jack's squad
42 Savage Oppress
96 Zann Consortium Defiler x4
23 Jarael
11 Darth Sidious Hologram
8 R7 Astromech Droid
8 Battle Droid x2
3 Mouse Droid
9 Ugnaught Demolitionist x3
(200pts. 14 activations)

Jack’s goal was Critdus death. With stealthy shooters on both sides and lots of cover/walls we made our way to the center to duke it out. Jack positioned Savage to go for Critdu first thing in 2nd round. I won 2nd round int and down went Savage.
Critdu was mined and hit for 20 dam. Jarael moved in to attack, missed, but was in place for next round. Too bad she did not last that long. Two wookiees double teamed her with one crit, down she goes! After that Foul picked up Critdu and placed him next to a BD, R-7 and a Defiler. Jack won int hit Critdu once for 30. My turn, bye-bye Defiler and BD the R-7 survived. Clean up of the remaning Defilers and retreat of HoloSid. Game end – Critdu 40 HP, Foul 10 HP.(Foul almost offed by an Uggie)

Uniques lost
Savage Oppress
Jarael

Score: Rep 201 Sep 10
i see the Wookiees have worked just as planned master windu
juice man
Posted: Thursday, April 11, 2013 5:10:53 PM

knappskirata wrote:
i see the Wookiees have worked just as planned master windu

Yes, +10 for 30 dam. Almost as good as the droids we normaly face.

PS
K'Kruhk, Jedi Master is an excellent proxy for Foul. His left arm is perfect for a mini.
den25
Posted: Thursday, April 11, 2013 5:39:36 PM

Quote:
We might have to for the last round, Jack will be off with the Mrs. You'll have to use a squad built by him though. (Yes you have)

I'd be happy to sit in. It would be fun to play a squad that Jak built. At least that'd be the way for us to get the last game in for you..
501 Trooper
Posted: Thursday, April 11, 2013 6:05:31 PM

History is written by the winners. The republic, if they win, will make it look as if we are the bad guys, and we can not let that happen. I have evidence that Palpatine is a Sith, plotting to turn the Republic into a dictatorship. That is why I deserted the GAR. Any republic commander that wishes to join us now in our rightful campaign to stop corruption, and save the Galaxy from the evils of dictatorship, I urge you to do so now. This will be reposted on all channels.
juice man
Posted: Thursday, April 11, 2013 6:12:17 PM

501 Trooper wrote:
History is written by the winners. The republic, if they win, will make it look as if we are the bad guys, and we can not let that happen. I have evidence that Palpatine is a Sith, plotting to turn the Republic into a dictatorship. That is why I deserted the GAR. Any republic commander that wishes to join us now in our rightful campaign to stop corruption, and save the Galaxy from the evils of dictatorship, I urge you to do so now. This will be reposted on all channels.
LIES! Slanderous Sepi. All one has to do is look at what happened to Kashyyyk to know who the "bad guys" are. We will dance on the blackend shells of souless droids when this war is over. (Not you R-2. You have a soul.)
knappskirata
Posted: Thursday, April 11, 2013 6:19:41 PM

501 Trooper wrote:

Thank you for slipping the name of the Separtist spy/traitor, feeding information to the Separtists. The entire Jedi Council shall meet personally to arrest and punish Palpatine to the full extent of the law. Droids aren't so smart after all?
knappskirata
Posted: Thursday, April 11, 2013 6:23:12 PM

General_Grievous wrote:
den25 wrote:
*****CIS COMBAT REPORT*****
*****C L A S S I F I E D*****

TO: General Grievous - CIS Supreme Commander
FROM: Commander Den - Commanding Officer 25th Droid Infantry Unit
SUBJECT: Jareal

NARRATIVE:

We arrived at the spaceport and met with Jareal as planned. Negotiations were going well when a Republic Squad of 501st Troopers decided to crash the party. Unfortunate for us, the Republic Squad was lead by Captain Rex and Jedi Master Plo Koon. They stayed in tight formation hiding in a nearby building taking shots at us whenever they could.

Bossk, who was enraged at the news of Gha Nacht's recent death at the hands of the Republic, launched a slobbering assault of what could only have been Trandoshan swearing and took off after the Republic Squad with fire in his eyes. It very nearly cost him his life though when a 501st Trooper sent a volley of laser blasts that scorched the stupid out of him. Regaining his common sense, he quickly retreated to do some much needed regeneration.

Darth Sidious quickly regained control of our men and directed the Geonosian Drones to go do some damage. In a tight game of cat and mouse, we moved upon the enemy as quickly as possible trying to limit our losses in the process. Our lancers kept to the streets, keeping the Republic forces bottled up in a building while the rest of our bugs (umm, troops) moved in.

Our troops were certainly not on their A-game as many of our attacks came up short. It was so bad even Momaw Nadon couldn't set off a chain reaction of exploding bugs to decimate our enemy.

Much credit should go to the enemy commander though. He kept his troops in formation, took his shots when he could and really gave us a run for our money. In the end, it was our sheer numbers that won the day for us. It was a messy victory, and an extremely tough one, but I'll take it.

Even though Momaw's deep voice didn't do the damage I anticipated, he still managed to woo Jareal with his best Barry White impersonation and has successfully pursuaded her to join our cause.

Final Score: CIS 60 - Republic 30

Uniques lost: None

CIS Squad:
36 Darth Sidious
62 IG Lancer Droid x2
29 Bossk, Trandoshan Hunter
15 Momaw Nadon
9 Battle Droid Officer
9 Poggle the Lesser
8 R7 Astromech Droid
32 Geonosian Drone x16

(200pts. 24 activations)

Once I've cleaned all the bug guts off the shuttle windshield, I will return to my ship to await further orders.

*****END COMBAT REPORT*****

Commander Den,

Finally some good news! I was beginning to think it would be left solely on myself to bring victory to the Confederacy. I am glad to hear the bugs were of some use and a victory was won. Excellent work in securing Jarael with your smooth bassy tones. Enjoy the spoils of the planet and perhaps share your tactical knowledge with our other commanders. Excellent work.

Oh and Commander, now that we have secured our warrior. Burn the planet. Leave it as a lesson to the Republic that this is the fate of any who resist us. And with their food supply cut off. Coruscant will be in chaos as I initate my end game plan...

Grievous out

Not too mention the Separtist are burning a planet to the ground full of innocent people in a neutral system. And who exactly is the good guy and bad guy in this war?
editor
Posted: Thursday, April 11, 2013 6:59:02 PM

juice man wrote:
We will dance on the blackend shells of souless droids when this war is over. (Not you R-2. You have a soul.)

No, R2 has a little man inside of him -- just waiting to come out (and pee).
knappskirata
Posted: Friday, April 12, 2013 3:19:09 AM

editor wrote:
juice man wrote:
We will dance on the blackend shells of souless droids when this war is over. (Not you R-2. You have a soul.)

No, R2 has a little man inside of him -- just waiting to come out (and pee).
Kingd of like that clone wars episode
jak
Posted: Friday, April 12, 2013 5:27:54 AM

den25 wrote:
Quote:

I'd be happy to sit in. It would be fun to play a squad that Jak built. At least that'd be the way for us to get the last game in for you..

I'll be back on April 27, so Joe and I can still get our game inCool
den25
Posted: Friday, April 12, 2013 5:59:50 AM

Quote:
I'll be back on April 27, so Joe and I can still get our game in

Cool. You have a better chance of beating him than I do anyway.
juice man
Posted: Friday, April 12, 2013 6:02:30 AM

jak wrote:
den25 wrote:
Quote:

I'll be back on April 27, so Joe and I can still get our game inCool

Yes, but you'll be a forgetful old man at that point.
501 Trooper
Posted: Friday, April 12, 2013 7:26:25 PM

[Urgent Transmission Incoming]

To: General Grievous
Subject: Crazy Commander

Don't assign me to that crazy commander again! He may have won, but he almost got me killed! I was ordered to just peek my head around the corner to take a peek at Plo Koon, but right there was the evil clone, Captain Rex. He nearly Killed me, but luckily, I scrambled back into my little hole just in time. Durge wasn't so lucky though.

[End Transmission

[Incoming Transmission]

To: General Grievous
Subject: Victory

You might have heard Loathsome being a little B**** about the battle I commanded. A victory's a victory though, right? I even got my revenge on the Clone I once called a brother, Rex. It's too bad I didn't kill him though. At least I got what I've been craving since the war began though. Jedi blood.

Anyway, the battle started when a Republic landing party lead by General Plo Koon and Captain Rex landed near our safe house on Christophsis, the warehouse. The republic Dogs went to secure the Administrative center, to gain a tactical advantage, but my Chameleon droids were too fast for them, despite waiting a round and a half for two of them to gain communication devices from our squib agent we picked up in our operations. The clones were forced to halt on the west bridge, until Durge, who was leading the attack was downed.

The Chameleons struck back, and Koon died. After that, it was a back and forth between the chameleons and my former brothers of the 501st. I won, but it was a tiring battle for both of us.

I am now trying to make up with my dear General Loathsome over a Kel Dor Steak.

[End Transmission]

Score: 130-106

My Squad:
--round 5--
51 Durge, Jedi Hunter
104 Chameleon Droid x4
20 General Whorm Loathsom
10 Squib Trader
9 Battle Droid Officer
3 Mouse Droid

(197pts. 9 activations)

Uniques defeated:

Durge, Jedi Hunter
MotF Plo Koon
captaingig
Posted: Sunday, April 14, 2013 6:42:34 PM

Now for the report you've all been waiting for!

Smoke Break at Teth Monastery!
Brought to you by Bantha Joe(TM) brand cigarettes!

*** Begin Transmission ***

Wednesday, the Tenth of April of the year 2013 in the Shire reckoning

Supreme Commander,

It is with no small amount of ire that I commit the report of my recent skirmish into permanent record. While I hold myself responsible for the loss of monastery, I must state that I was led astray by the habits of one General Yoda, Grand Master of the apparent Habitual Order!
The day was scheduled to go well, as per our discussions. I and my personal astromech, R4-G3 or "Reginald", had just finished our sweep of the building and were preparing to depart. Just in time too, as I had felt a head-cold coming on all day. Clamboring down the stairs I noted that Master Yoda had not yet arrived. He was nearly 4 hours late for his occupation proceedings inside the monastery. Worse still was the sight of my LAAT/c pilot having a bloody walkabout in the AT-TE we had brought ahead of the rest! What with the headache and the insubordination, I lost my cool immediately, "Oy! Get out of that cockpit you glass-headed wallaby!"
"Sorry, Sir," he called. I could hear the smirk under his helmet. Leaving the crawler just inside the courtyard, he disembarked and I chastised him all the way to the landing pad. Insolent copy probably didn't hear me inside that hard cover of his. Probably listening to the latest, sappy folk-music drivel I dare say.
Upon arrival to the landing pad, Yoda's convoy had only just landed and were beginning to disembark. The Jedi Master could obviously feel my anger and he approached me. Preempting my outburst, Master Yoda held up his hand and said, "Apologize for my delay, I must. Lost, part of my meditation kit was. But found it, I did, in my pocket!" Nothing could have prepared me for what happened next. This two-foot-tall hobgoblin pulled a old cigarette lighter out of his robe! Now, I can't precisely remember which configuration of choicest foul language I started to use, but I'm sure it would have curled the identical hairs on each of those ARC Trooper's heads behind him. I never really got going, because the Separatists arrived to take the monastery.
CC-1005 and the infamous ARC Trooper Null-11 saw them open the temple doors. I had only heard about the ARC Troopers' prodigious skill, but I got to see it first hand, if only for a short while. They had their blasters blazing before I had turned around. They were in position near the entrance to the courtyard before I could free myself from the fear of seeing two red-bladed lightsabers being dragged across the ground; melting the ancient stone steps at the pounding feet of what I can only describe as a running, wrathful walnut.
Behind him I could see my nemeses come to haunt me again. The BX commando droids. This time carrying personal energy shields. By the time I was pulled unceremoniously by Master Yoda to the courtyard wall alongside Reggie, the firefight had ceased. "I think we got one, Ordo," said the two ARC Troopers nearest me. "Good shooting," he replied calmly, "but they're in the columns now. I think we're out of this, Gree. Out numbered and out gunned." Before I could object to this assessment, the other Jedi or whatever he was, the one that looked like a shriveled fig, ran to the front of the AT-TE and challenged Master Yoda to a duel. Losing control, one of the other two ARC Troopers opened fire. He was pulled back by the fourth before his blaster bolts could be reflected back upon him. But those near hits were enough for him, the Jedi retreated.
Nothing could prepare me for what happened next. Master Yoda walked up to the courtyard entrance, pulled out a cigarette and lit it on the blade of his lightsaber! Then turned it off! And just stood there! He was trying to bait them. I must admit, I gained a little respect for the little green monster today. Watching him stand there defiantly while the smoke rose over his head.
But it was all for naught. I could hear the BX Captain telling his droids to hold their fire. It was a standoff.
We commanders tried in vain to devise a winning strategy and in the end we had to flee from the incoming CIS gunships. I'll never forget this day.

--ARC Force Five--
55 Yoda
34 Null ARC Trooper Captain Ordo
18 Clone Commander Gree
64 ARC Trooper Sniper x4
8 R4 Astromech Droid
8 R7 Astromech Droid
10 Youngling x2
3 Mouse Droid

(200pts. 12 activations)

Gerry out-activated me which hurt. Although I forgot BX's have Heavy Weapon so he'd have had to dangle his BX's to get shots off long before I ran out of actos. Ah well. That's what I get for fighting under the influence of the common cold.
den25
Posted: Monday, April 15, 2013 5:52:25 AM

Quote:
Smoke Break at Teth Monastery!

Love it when I start chuckling right off...

Quote:
I and my personal astromech, R4-G3 or "Reginald"

Classic, we should all have our own personal astromech and name them in such a way!

Quote:
"Oy! Get out of that cockpit you glass-headed wallaby!"

You going Aussie on us?

Quote:
Insolent copy probably didn't hear me inside that hard cover of his.

Made me chuckle once more. It just sounds so derogatory, I love it!

Quote:
two-foot-tall hobgoblin

He he he he he he he he..... yea, good one.

Nice job on the report.