RegisterDonateLogin

Caamasi Noble: "Im in ur Gambit Zone, scoring ur Victory Points."

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Forgotten Battles: Standings, Schedule, Results Options
juice man
Posted: Thursday, March 14, 2013 2:35:50 PM
Groups: Member

jak wrote:
I know what it takes to defeat gen.Juice, I MUST HAVE REQUESTED UNITS.
your in rage,
Darth Jak

Sadly, Darth Jak, any units requested will fail. I'm re-arming my forces with a new platoon of dice.Wink
jak
Posted: Friday, March 15, 2013 3:40:44 AM

juice man wrote:
jak wrote:
I know what it takes to defeat gen.Juice, I MUST HAVE REQUESTED UNITS.
your in rage,
Darth Jak

Sadly, Darth Jak, any units requested will fail. I'm re-arming my forces with a new platoon of dice.Wink

as long as the "orange " dice taint the bag, all your dice are spending time with the wrong kind of dice.
execute the ginger diceThumbsUp
pntkd2
Posted: Friday, March 15, 2013 3:51:24 AM

Orange dice are infamous in my playgroup too! 👹🎲
DARPH NADER
Posted: Friday, March 15, 2013 3:55:36 AM

as are their blue cheater cousins...
captaingig
Posted: Friday, March 15, 2013 4:51:22 AM

DARPH NADER wrote:
as are their blue cheater cousins...

And don't forget my green and red d8's!
DARPH NADER
Posted: Friday, March 15, 2013 5:50:33 AM

captaingig wrote:
[quote=DARPH NADER]as are their blue cheater cousins...

Non-sequitur... Your facts are uncoordinated as you refer to another reality. Meh
den25
Posted: Saturday, March 16, 2013 7:59:44 PM

*****CIS COMBAT REPORT*****
*****C L A S S I F I E D*****

TO: General Grievous - CIS Supreme Commander
FROM: Commander Den - Commanding Officer 25th Droid Infantry Unit
SUBJECT: Conscription of the Klatooinians

NARRATIVE:

It seems our spy reports have proven to be very accurate. Upon arrival at Anchorhead our forces engaged a very aggressive Republic force that included Mace Windu, Captain Panaka, Clone Pilot Odd Ball, a squad of Naboo pilots, and a couple of astromech droids. Windu took an aggressive move near the end of the first round that scored him gambit, but nearly cost him his life. Luck was still with him though since he won initiative for the second round and was able to maneuver himself out of the line of fire with 30 hit points remaining.

I am sorry to report we were unable to finish him off. However, my troops did manage to destroy half the squad of Naboo pilots and both of their astromechs. One unit was of the R7 variety but he was damaged so badly, we could not read all of his identifier tag. The other was an droid called R2-D2. I do believe his days of towing jedi onto the battlefield are over.

I personally apologize for not pursuing Windu and killing him. Once he was driven from the battlefield, I felt it more important to secure the victory than to risk being led into a trap by attempting a pursuit.

As a result of our tactical victory, the Klatooinian non uniques have decided to join the CIS.

Final Score: CIS 67 - Republic 26

Uniques lost: R2-D2, Astromech Droid

CIS Squad:
20 OOM-9
38 Droideka x2
15 Battle Droid Sergeant
12 Gha Nacht
10 Squib Trader
84 B2 Super Battle Droid x12
8 Battle Droid Officer
7 R7 Astromech Droid
3 Battle Droid
2 Mouse Droid

I have returned to my ship and await further orders.

*****END COMBAT REPORT*****
editor
Posted: Saturday, March 16, 2013 9:21:32 PM

<*** this being in character with Panaka; no similarities should be inferred to those living or dead ;) ***>

Encoded Transmission

To: Republic Command Staff

With all due respect sirs, the monarch planet of Naboo asked for help from the Republic many years ago, but was ignored -- deemed not important enough to strain ties with the banking clans. Lead by our Queen and our new allies, the Gungans, we fought back against the Trade Federation and we won our freedom. Even the young Chancellor attended our victory celebrations. All, may I remind you, without Republic aid. Naboo joined the federation of planets to end the tyranny that appeared on other planets across the galaxy; however, if we, the people from Naboo, are to be a part of the Grand Republic Army, we require autonomy in our military procedures. The Jedi should not be leading this war. Do not underestimate my respect. I have known General Kenobi for many years and hold him in high regard. I am sure that the Jedi are capable, although now seems that the objectives are different from our own.

In particular, my men were loaded on the transport for planetside assault when a Jedi named Windu released half of the pilots from duty. He apparently was to led this encounter.

From the moment we entered the atmosphere, we picked up the Separatists’ readings. Much like an earlier encounter by Captain Argyus, there was a company of superior B2 Super Battle Droids. When we debarked the shuttle, we found ourselves in the middle of a slum city. Door to door fighting was to be expected.

My pilots formed up, creating a defensive perimeter guarding the main access road, as well as providing support cover. Then this Windu character appeared riding some rocket astromech; that blue and white unit looked familiar to me, and landing near the main center core. It opened a door for the Jedi and he quickly ran inside. That's when more readings came online. Multiple targets, as many as we had previously counted. It was a trap!

Then came the rolling droidekas…and that's when things went from bad to even worse.

Within seconds, the flood of droids poured into the center core, covering 3 of the 4 exits. Windu was the prime target. Those droidekas must have been reprogrammed since the had a hatred for the Jedi I hadn't seen before. Combined with a flurry of quad blasters and backed up not only with BD Sergeants and Officers, but also Viceroy Nute Gunray's personal tactician OOM-9, allowing them to pin-point a swamp fly at 30 strides. Their regular BD, that I have seen numerous times as nothing more than marching maintenance ’bots, were transformed into killing machines -- matching the accuracy of my own battle-hardened pilots.

To his credit, Windu sensed the blasts to come and managed to somehow elude their cross-hairs, but after twin droidekas and the 8th or 9th droid, he was getting noticeably weaker. I witnessed when he reflected a blast upon the attacker, but those B2 and their infernal armor, it merely ricocheted. 10 ticks or so later, Windu was not looking too good.

I ordered my troops to cover his retreat and from that point on, we fought a purely defensive withdrawal. I lost half my squad of good men to save Windu.

Sadly, we were not able to save his R2 unit from the advancing droids as we were cut off, but we did eliminate them when our forces reunited. We were evenly matched before the full-retreat communique was sent. To even the score, one of my best rookies took it upon himself to enter the center core and grenade those 'bots back into slag. The door was locked behind him and I did not see it open again before we evacuated. I can only imagine, based on our esprit de corps, that he did not survive, but took out more than his fair share and left a crater that will not be easily filled.

R7-OY was abandoned as well -- or what there was left of it. It served well and protected the Jedi to the end of its cycle.

I implore central command to double-check with intel as to the proper deployment for the terrain. Why a Spaarti Demo Squad was not assigned to me I am unable to say since we encountered more doors than anyone that day. The need to create an access point slowed our offensive with our limited numbers. We were out manned nearly 2-1. The Republic should come first over personal desires.

Respectfully Yours,
Colonel Panaka, Grand Protector of Theed

End of Transmission

Naboo Squad ::
65 Mace Windu, Legacy of the Light Side
20 Captain Panaka of Theed
17 Odd Ball
80 Naboo Pilot x8
9 R2-D2, Astromech Droid
8 R7 Astromech Droid
DARPH NADER
Posted: Sunday, March 17, 2013 3:39:35 AM

Three cheers to the killer of Doombot!

Hip, hip, Huzzah!
Hip, hip, Huzzah!
Hip, hip, Huzzah!

Well done Cmdr Den, dening the Republic these particular allies shall be recognized as a key reason why we won the war!

juice man
Posted: Sunday, March 17, 2013 5:54:25 PM

Sounds like the Wicked Witch and Toto. "I'll get you my pretty, and your little Doombot too"Crying

Well, the Republic must bring other weapons into play.
den25
Posted: Sunday, March 17, 2013 6:53:10 PM

Quote:
Sounds like the Wicked Witch and Toto. "I'll get you my pretty, and your little Doombot too"

Yes, but the big question of the day, is which one of you will be wearing the ruby slippers??

LOL, sorry Joe, I couldn't resist... LOL
General_Grievous
Posted: Monday, March 18, 2013 7:26:43 AM

den25 wrote:
*****CIS COMBAT REPORT*****
*****C L A S S I F I E D*****

TO: General Grievous - CIS Supreme Commander
FROM: Commander Den - Commanding Officer 25th Droid Infantry Unit
SUBJECT: Conscription of the Klatooinians

NARRATIVE:

It seems our spy reports have proven to be very accurate. Upon arrival at Anchorhead our forces engaged a very aggressive Republic force that included Mace Windu, Captain Panaka, Clone Pilot Odd Ball, a squad of Naboo pilots, and a couple of astromech droids. Windu took an aggressive move near the end of the first round that scored him gambit, but nearly cost him his life. Luck was still with him though since he won initiative for the second round and was able to maneuver himself out of the line of fire with 30 hit points remaining.

I am sorry to report we were unable to finish him off. However, my troops did manage to destroy half the squad of Naboo pilots and both of their astromechs. One unit was of the R7 variety but he was damaged so badly, we could not read all of his identifier tag. The other was an droid called R2-D2. I do believe his days of towing jedi onto the battlefield are over.

I personally apologize for not pursuing Windu and killing him. Once he was driven from the battlefield, I felt it more important to secure the victory than to risk being led into a trap by attempting a pursuit.

As a result of our tactical victory, the Klatooinian non uniques have decided to join the CIS.

Final Score: CIS 67 - Republic 26

Uniques lost: R2-D2, Astromech Droid

CIS Squad:
20 OOM-9
38 Droideka x2
15 Battle Droid Sergeant
12 Gha Nacht
10 Squib Trader
84 B2 Super Battle Droid x12
8 Battle Droid Officer
7 R7 Astromech Droid
3 Battle Droid
2 Mouse Droid

I have returned to my ship and await further orders.

*****END COMBAT REPORT*****

Commander Den,

You have continued with you victorious display of strategic genius, and the death of their R2D2 is much needed positive boost to an otherwise rough round of conflict. Keep at it commander, and the rest of our brothers will rise from the ashes and bring us victory as they follow in your example.

Now Commander, despite not being able to secure all demolition sites on the planet, initiate operation firestorm and destroy the city. We will show all who defy the Separatists are doomed!

Grievous
juice man
Posted: Monday, March 18, 2013 8:09:57 AM

den25 wrote:
Quote:
Sounds like the Wicked Witch and Toto. "I'll get you my pretty, and your little Doombot too"

Yes, but the big question of the day, is which one of you will be wearing the ruby slippers??
LOL, sorry Joe, I couldn't resist... LOL

Well, red is my color. There have been many times in this contest where I'd wanted to click my heels together and be home.Scared
den25
Posted: Monday, March 18, 2013 8:48:31 AM

Juiceman
Quote:
den25 wrote:

Quote:

LOL, sorry Joe, I couldn't resist...
Well, red is my color. There have been many times in this contest where I'd wanted to click my heels together and be home.

That's ok, I'm just trying to figure out which one of the flying monkey's I am...lol. LOL
pntkd2
Posted: Monday, March 18, 2013 2:19:32 PM

Dear SC Knapp,
Victory for the Republic. The Republic Commandos performed excellently, and slaughtered the CIS forces. He attempted to fight me with Jango Fett, Ass, and Dooku of Serenno with their three chameleon droids. The shields from the training sergeant are functioning top notch. Fi's traps were a great help to the team.
Uniques defeated: Jango Fett, Ass and Count Dooku of Serenno.
Final score 220 to 73. SCHWING!!!
knappskirata
Posted: Monday, March 18, 2013 2:35:35 PM

pntkd2 wrote:
Dear SC Knapp,
Victory for the Republic. The Republic Commandos performed excellently, and slaughtered the CIS forces. He attempted to fight me with Jango Fett, Ass, and Dooku of Serenno with their three chameleon droids. The shields from the training sergeant are functioning top notch. Fi's traps were a great help to the team.
Excellent victory, General Greivous will not be pleased. Great job, we are only two points behind. we keep creeping up on the CIS forces and we will soon take the lead in this war
General_Grievous
Posted: Tuesday, March 19, 2013 1:04:37 PM

A hard fought victory for the Confederacy.
While my commanders were taking the planet I personally led a force to destroy the Republic medical frigate orbiting Tatooine and dealing with the casualties of the planets destruction. We disguised ourselves as a medical transport to play on the great Obi Dan Kenobi's one flaw, emotion and care for the weak. His battle star healer Jedis came to welcome us. And we set our trap. The bounty hunter Embo led a squad of Zann Consortium Defiler's equipped with explosives to destroy the medical station. But the trap was not sprung, they must have sensed our presence because instead of a bloody firefight it was mere positioning. For the duration of our little contest it was all manuvering as each of us moved to gain advantage on the other. We set our charges and dominated the control center of our ship (gambit) throughout as the threat of Embo kept his commanders at bay. It was a long and difficult match where each move had to be perfect or the fight would instantly be lost. My opponent fought well and eventually cornered Embo as he cleaned his bloody hat. He was nearly defeated when the timer on the explosives forced the retreat of the Jedi dogs.
Though it was a victory, no Jedi were slain, much to my disappointment. Though the republic medical frigate has been destroyed and their ability to take care of their own and the refugees have been halted. This is a good day commanders.
Long live the confederacy!

75-0 (mostly gambit)
No uniques defeated (aside from a crippled Embo's pride)
General_Grievous
Posted: Tuesday, March 19, 2013 1:06:08 PM

knappskirata wrote:
pntkd2 wrote:
Dear SC Knapp,
Excellent victory, General Greivous will not be pleased. Great job, we are only two points behind. we keep creeping up on the CIS forces and we will soon take the lead in this war

Don't be so sure Republic Dog, your Jedi pups have fled from my *cough* forces and your medical frigate is now mere ashes. I will deal with my commander once Dooku's health has been tended.
knappskirata
Posted: Tuesday, March 19, 2013 1:11:34 PM

General_Grievous wrote:
A hard fought victory for the Confederacy.
While my commanders were taking the planet I personally led a force to destroy the Republic medical frigate orbiting Tatooine and dealing with the casualties of the planets destruction. We disguised ourselves as a medical transport to play on the great Obi Dan Kenobi's one flaw, emotion and care for the weak. His battle star healer Jedis came to welcome us. And we set our trap. The bounty hunter Embo led a squad of Zann Consortium Defiler's equipped with explosives to destroy the medical station. But the trap was not sprung, they must have sensed our presence because instead of a bloody firefight it was mere positioning. For the duration of our little contest it was all manuvering as each of us moved to gain advantage on the other. We set our charges and dominated the control center of our ship (gambit) throughout as the threat of Embo kept his commanders at bay. It was a long and difficult match where each move had to be perfect or the fight would instantly be lost. My opponent fought well and eventually cornered Embo as he cleaned his bloody hat. He was nearly defeated when the timer on the explosives forced the retreat of the Jedi dogs.
Though it was a victory, no Jedi were slain, much to my disappointment. Though the republic medical frigate has been destroyed and their ability to take care of their own and the refugees have been halted. This is a good day commanders.
Long live the confederacy!

75-0 (mostly gambit)
No uniques defeated (aside from a crippled Embo's pride)
This was a tough fight obviously, but i expected a little more. How many points was gambit/what other things were defeated?
501 Trooper
Posted: Tuesday, March 19, 2013 3:23:13 PM

Maps for round 4?