RegisterDonateLogin

We're gonna have company!

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Forgotten Battles: Standings, Schedule, Results Options
General_Grievous
Posted: Saturday, March 2, 2013 10:05:31 PM
Groups: Member

Members of the illustrious Confederacy, I wish to share a tale with you.

I utilized the bounty Hunter Embo to lure the Republic dogs to Nar Shaada. They dispatched Captain Argyus along with members of their Senate Commandos to capture our rabbit.

And then we sprung the trap. Our Head of State Dooku personally led a squad of four of our new commando droids to test their abilities against the Republic's "finest". Their results were... Acceptable but there is is room for improvement, perhaps giving them blasters next time instead of just grenades. After a strong ambush the Senate slaves countered and forced our droids into a retreat. It was then that for some mysterious reason, Argyus called off the attack. Embo might have helped to... Persuade the good captain to see things from our point of view.

Dooku will be unavailable on shore leave as he dances with his Sith Juma Juice for the weekend.

Strength and honor my Separatist brothers, I expect the same results as I achieve.
Now more dead Jedi!

*was a very well played chess match that ended in my brother having to make a choice. Lose the battle to save Argyus or risk a 50-50 chance to win the game. He played it safe as I would have done. If not for rushing Embo he would have finished off my wounded droids and taken the game*

My squad:
Dooku, Separtist Leader pawning:
4x elite commando droids
Embo *MVP for battlefield sprint hero rush*
Reserves x 5 battle droids

Final score
CIS 56
Republic 52

No uniques defeated, that... Cough cough... Slippery snake of a traitor Argyus lives another day.

Grievous out
obi_dan_kenobi
Posted: Saturday, March 2, 2013 10:32:59 PM

(Secret transmission from SC432)

"We were led into Separatist trap..

...on our search for a stolen holocron on Nar Shaada, we found the trail of the vile bounty hunter Embo. Once on pursuit, we found that the sly Count Dooku was actually behind this plot, and he was testing a new type of Commando Droid on the planet... the Elite. The clanger-heads were no match for our Senate Commando's heavy shots and damage, although their grenades 30 proved to counter our Gungan Shieldbearers and bodyguard abilities with the Elite Senate guards. We no longer could stand as a group... We forced those metal scraps into the Speeder bay, watching them slowly break down, and keeping good form from our support troops. The battle was looking in our favor, until we got a comlink from our great leader Captain Argyus ordering we surrender. We were fighting valiantly, and didn't loose our core troops, so this came as a shock to us. We followed orders and were forced to lay down arms despite high health because of our Supreme Leaders orders. One point to note was that upon us being taken as prisoners, Argyus was no where to be found?.. One can assume he left for help, we have our doubts...

(static)

Republic Team:

Captain Argyus
Senate Commando x3
Gungan Shieldbearer x2
Elite Senate Guard x 2
Senate Guard
Polis Massa Medic
R7

No commanders lost.

501 Trooper
Posted: Sunday, March 3, 2013 7:39:12 AM

pntkd2 wrote:
He had a lot of BX snipers and I had Plo Koon JM, rex, and some 501st clones. I was just too mobile for him to be able to get many shots.

The rest of the 501st should have followed my lead in my revelation that we should not be fighting for a corrupt republic.
General_Grievous
Posted: Sunday, March 3, 2013 9:41:16 AM

501 Trooper wrote:
pntkd2 wrote:
He had a lot of BX snipers and I had Plo Koon JM, rex, and some 501st clones. I was just too mobile for him to be able to get many shots.

The rest of the 501st should have followed my lead in my revelation that we should not be fighting for a corrupt republic.

The people will see the Confederacy is the Phoenix that will rise from the ashes of the Republic, and your 501st brethren will follow as well... Or they will be persuaded too..
editor
Posted: Sunday, March 3, 2013 2:12:22 PM

Hailing Republic Commander
CC: Jedi Order
Encoded Hologram from Captain Ordo

Commander,

The Separatist forces cleared the streets of the peaceful world of Ithor with their Mark II Destroyer droids, whose shields are tougher than our ATT armor.

My ARC Troopers engaged them with our elusive maneuvers, but those shields proved to bounce off our hit and run blasts. Only by concentration could we hope to make a hit stick, but that left us exposed.

Through back and forth door hacking, we managed to get some blasts inside the Central Command block, but we were denied every time. We soon after lost our droid to a Destroyer and it was all uphill from there.

Only when the Separatists got antsy, did they release their charging Super Battle droids. They're only target -- a training squad of Younglings, who were there with their Master Fisto. The chargers tried, but were dispatched the next round by myself and my ARCs.

The Jedi Master did well to occupy the two Destroyers and keep the heat off my men while we tried to work our way to their support camp. We did send their Sargent to the scrap pile, making the Destroyers' damage more sustainable.

A Youngling showed valor by sacrificing himself to help Fisto escape the Destroyer trap. He should be honored. He was a credit to his race.

The skittish General Loathsom, who if that's the best the Separatist have, I cannot see why we're having so much trouble pinned these confederates down, ran through the shops and stores like an alley cat. His leadership was barely noticeable.

We were one cycle away from trapping the Droid Commander and troublesome Squib Trader.

In the end, their squatting on the Central Area prevented any approachable avenues without losing more good men. Our numbers dwindled and it was decided to get the Queen to a safer location.

Captain Ordo out

Final Score: 100 (Clankers) to 70 (Long Live the Republic -- even though it tried to have me killed while I was still a growing clone...why am I fighting for you again??)

34 Null ARC Trooper Captain Ordo
32 Kit Fisto
16 Queen Amidala
90 ARC Trooper Sniper x6
8 R7 Astromech Droid
20 Youngling x5

No Uniques were killed.

den25
Posted: Sunday, March 3, 2013 2:22:42 PM

*****CIS COMBAT REPORT*****
*****C L A S S I F I E D*****

TO: General Grievous - CIS Supreme Commander
FROM: Commander Den - Commanding Officer 25th Droid Infantry Unit
SUBJECT: Conscription of Momaw Nadon and Ithorians

NARRATIVE:

We arrived at the Peaceful City and were immediately engaged by a strong Republic force of ARC Snipers and Younglings lead by Queen Amidala, Captain Ordo and Jedi Kit Fisto. Initially I was concerned that the higly mobile ARC snipers would rip my troops to shreds but the Series II Destroyer Droids you sent me were the terror of the battlefield. The Advanced Shield technology really saved the day and frustraited every attempt made by the ARCs and Captain Ordo. Too bad my Super Battle Droids and Battle Droid Sergeant didn't fair as well. Oh well, they can easily be replaced. Ultimately, it was our superior Destroyer Droids and door control that allowed us to win the day.

We just missed an opportunity to escourt Kit Fisto to the land of dead Jedi's, but his quick wits allowed him to escape. I take consolation in the fact that there are 3 younglings that will never live to be Jedi.

Momaw Nadon and his troops have agreed to join our struggle.

Final Score: CIS 100 - Republic 70

Uniques lost: None

CIS Squad:
74 Series II Destroyer Droid x2
20 General Whorm Loathsom
16 A4-Series Lab Droid
16 Battle Droid Sergeant
10 Squib Trader
40 Super Battle Droid x4
9 Battle Droid Officer
8 R7 Astromech Droid
4 Battle Droid
3 Mouse Droid

General Loathsom sends his reguards.

I have returned to my ship and await further orders.

*****END COMBAT REPORT*****
juice man
Posted: Sunday, March 3, 2013 5:51:21 PM

(Master Yoda) Sensing a shadowy figure on a throne - three times causing trouble to ... the Republic? First time untouched, second time almost dead, third time - defeated: by ... Anikin? (Coming out of force vision)

(Panaka) Masters, aproching the Marketplace, it appears the freedom loving Jawas had the right recommandations for our forces. Look, B-3's, I've heard from Captain Ordo, those are nast... oh my .. he's here in person General Grevious himself.
(Yoda) Allow to leave, he must not. Take care of it, you will.
Yes Master, if I get close, he will go down. My lightsaber does not have BMF on it for nothing.

My squad
65 Mace Windu, Legacy of the Light Side
51 Yoda on Kybuck
20 Captain Panaka of Theed
40 Naboo Pilot x4
9 R2-D2, Astromech Droid
12 Naboo Trooper x2
3 Mouse Droid

(200pts. 11 activations)

CIS squad
57 General Grievous, Droid Army Commander
64 B3 Ultra Battle Droid x2
32 A4-Series Lab Droid x2
9 Battle Droid Officer
8 R5 Astromech Droid
8 R7 Astromech Droid
6 Rocket Battle Droid
16 Battle Droid x4

(200pts. 13 activations)

First round, positioning. A B-3 got a shot, and killed a mouse.
Second round, a daring gallop by Yobuck killed a droid and the Officer, scrach Fire Control. 30 damage missle strike on R-2 and Mace, both saved. Woot R-2 tows Mace, Mace runs, down goes one B-3. R-2 in the open with three concentric red circles on him, but now with no BDO only takes 20 dam. GGDAC (still within 3 of the back row) attacks Yobuck, hit, total 40 dam on Yoda, B-3 and A-4 also attack Yoda now total 60 dam. Troops pick off droids.
Third round, GGDAC opens with Three attacks on on Yobuck, one hit, now 90 total dam. R-2 flys in, opens a door. Mace moves faster twice, attacks GGDAC Crit, miss, hit, hit. The fight drains from the remaining droids.

Victory - Republic 210 vs. 3
Uniques killed
GGDAC.OMG
knappskirata
Posted: Sunday, March 3, 2013 6:00:09 PM

This is what we need from all of our commanders, god job. The Jawa double agents preformed perfectly and the tuskens sabotage proved most effective. They will continue to help us melt down droids in the future
pntkd2
Posted: Sunday, March 3, 2013 6:18:38 PM

Nice work man. GGDAC dead is great for our side
editor
Posted: Sunday, March 3, 2013 6:24:19 PM

I take it the "Joe rolls" were back in play *this* time. ;)

What did it last, like 20 minutes?

Where's Jak's report?

Great job man!! Too bad your Ordo squad didn't fair much better this week either...
juice man
Posted: Sunday, March 3, 2013 6:28:59 PM

editor wrote:
I take it the "Joe rolls" were back in play *this* time. ;)

I was sweating bullets having spent 2 FP's just to get to GGDAC. No crits would have left me in a not so good way.
50 minutes. He is out of wi-fi range at the moment.
knappskirata
Posted: Sunday, March 3, 2013 6:38:28 PM

Grievous will not be pleased his usernames character died. Especially the best. Suggestions anyone, please send. Our new ion gun weaponry will be critical in crushing this group of pesky criminals forever
DARPH NADER
Posted: Sunday, March 3, 2013 6:42:11 PM

Awful, simply awful!!! Mad

After seeing that match-up an auto-loss should have been strongly sensed and GGDAC should have fled the battlefield to fight another day. IMHO a two point loss this round would have been a greater victory.
General_Grievous
Posted: Sunday, March 3, 2013 10:02:51 PM

DARPH NADER wrote:

After seeing that match-up an auto-loss should have been strongly sensed and GGDAC should have fled the battlefield to fight another day. IMHO a two point loss this round would have been a greater victory.

Agreed Colonel Nader..

Darth Jak... Report...
jak
Posted: Monday, March 4, 2013 3:22:14 AM

General_Grievous wrote:

Darth Jak... Report...

I have failed,my Kalleesh Lord, and will throw myself on my lightsabre at your command.

the republic must have a boner for jawas and tuskens.
they sent CritDu and YoBuck.
my goal was to at least kill 'lil artoo -ef-me
by the 2nd round I was yobuk f**ked, and lost mt BDO
GGDAC was on the 2nd row planning his exit, when he got "Mace in da face!"
a pile of metals & alloys for the smelly jawas to make pleasure devices for the jediscum

juice man
Posted: Monday, March 4, 2013 4:36:01 AM

DARPH NADER wrote:

After seeing that match-up an auto-loss should have been strongly sensed and GGDAC should have fled the battlefield to fight another day.

Yes Col. Nader, another "beatdown" was given, but not quite as envisioned by the CIS. It warms my heart to see the mighty CIS leadership endorsing the "run and hide" maneuver.

Ware the Jedi.
Ask not whom the lightsaber hums for, it hums for you.
DARPH NADER
Posted: Monday, March 4, 2013 5:48:07 AM

juice man wrote:
DARPH NADER wrote:

After seeing that match-up an auto-loss should have been strongly sensed and GGDAC should have fled the battlefield to fight another day.

Yes Col. Nader, another "beatdown" was given, but not quite as envisioned by the CIS. It warms my heart to see the mighty CIS leadership endorsing the "run and hide" maneuver.

Ware the Jedi.

Gee real tough with playing with Critdu and YoBuck... Glare

Surprised Knapp didn't give you GOWK as well...

/shrug
den25
Posted: Monday, March 4, 2013 6:25:43 AM

Quote:

I'm sorry, what did you say? I can't hear you over the sound of thousands of battledroids marching in your direction. Flapper

In all seriousness though this war is far from over. Sure we've lost some important pieces in the CIS but so has the Republic. Personally, I'd feel like crap if I lost a big piece under my command so I'll refrain from making matters worse.

We've still got a long way to go in this war and victory is not certain for either side..... yet.
juice man
Posted: Monday, March 4, 2013 7:21:00 AM

DARPH NADER wrote:
juice man wrote:
DARPH NADER wrote:

Ware the Jedi.

Gee real tough with playing with Critdu and YoBuck... Glare

Surprised Knapp didn't give you GOWK as well...

/shrug

What makes you think he didn't? Well, he gave me the whole Jedi Temple to chose from.LOL
Actualy, he surprised me with that squad, after, I realized the Jawas can very important in this format.
Wonder if they can reassemble the GGDAC pieces for the Republic?
General_Grievous
Posted: Monday, March 4, 2013 11:20:37 AM

den25 wrote:
*****CIS COMBAT REPORT*****
*****C L A S S I F I E D*****

TO: General Grievous - CIS Supreme Commander
FROM: Commander Den - Commanding Officer 25th Droid Infantry Unit
SUBJECT: Conscription of Momaw Nadon and Ithorians

NARRATIVE:

We arrived at the Peaceful City and were immediately engaged by a strong Republic force of ARC Snipers and Younglings lead by Queen Amidala, Captain Ordo and Jedi Kit Fisto. Initially I was concerned that the higly mobile ARC snipers would rip my troops to shreds but the Series II Destroyer Droids you sent me were the terror of the battlefield. The Advanced Shield technology really saved the day and frustraited every attempt made by the ARCs and Captain Ordo. Too bad my Super Battle Droids and Battle Droid Sergeant didn't fair as well. Oh well, they can easily be replaced. Ultimately, it was our superior Destroyer Droids and door control that allowed us to win the day.

We just missed an opportunity to escourt Kit Fisto to the land of dead Jedi's, but his quick wits allowed him to escape. I take consolation in the fact that there are 3 younglings that will never live to be Jedi.

Momaw Nadon and his troops have agreed to join our struggle.

Final Score: CIS 100 - Republic 70

Uniques lost: None

CIS Squad:
74 Series II Destroyer Droid x2
20 General Whorm Loathsom
16 A4-Series Lab Droid
16 Battle Droid Sergeant
10 Squib Trader
40 Super Battle Droid x4
9 Battle Droid Officer
8 R7 Astromech Droid
4 Battle Droid
3 Mouse Droid

General Loathsom sends his reguards.

I have returned to my ship and await further orders.

*****END COMBAT REPORT*****

Commander Den,
you have done well routing our enemy, seizing this world, securing it's assets and the dead younglings... Well Commander that is the Juma Juice to top off my roasting Senate guard steak. You and Colonel Nader are fast becoming forces to reckon with in this campaign. Continue along this route and I foresee greatness in your future. Orders will be transmitted shortly, enjoy the time off. Oh and commander... Do send those lightsabers back to my flagship, I am always in need of more display artifacts.

Grievous out