RegisterDonateLogin

It was meant to help you.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Forgotten Battles: Standings, Schedule, Results Options
General_Grievous
Posted: Saturday, March 23, 2013 10:04:36 AM
Groups: Member

When this war is done the only thing Yoda will feel is my cold Cyborg grip around his neck, which will also be the last thing he ever feels.
For the Confederacy!!!

knappskirata
Posted: Sunday, March 24, 2013 4:40:51 AM

General_Grievous wrote:
When this war is done the only thing Yoda will feel is my cold Cyborg grip around his neck, which will also be the last thing he ever feels.
For the Confederacy!!!

If all you have to send against Yoda is a cyborg who's fatal organs are protected by 2 pieces of metal, Yoda replies, "Small I am. Rest I must. Good lesson, this may be for the younglings. For you, wake up early I shall, beat your sorry butt, I will.(Yoda doesn't swear)"
General_Grievous
Posted: Sunday, March 24, 2013 10:37:12 PM

knappskirata wrote:
General_Grievous wrote:
For the Confederacy!!!

If all you have to send against Yoda is a cyborg who's fatal organs are protected by 2 pieces of metal, Yoda replies, "Small I am. Rest I must. Good lesson, this may be for the younglings. For you, wake up early I shall, beat your sorry butt, I will.(Yoda doesn't swear)"

(Hahahaha)

Ahem! Cough cough!
Graaaw we shall see just whose butt will be kicked.

Commanders, charge!!!
knappskirata
Posted: Tuesday, March 26, 2013 3:23:41 AM

Just a friendly reminder To everyone to make sure your battles are scheduled(Easter is coming up)
DARPH NADER
Posted: Tuesday, March 26, 2013 9:54:23 AM

Defeat on Tatooine!

Unfortunately for the confederacy our B2 forces at Mos Eisley were decimated by that mounted green goblin on his pet Kybuck. Even though our forces were led by our fearless leader himself, the green goblin mowed through our B2's with ease.

My squad...

"R.H.I.P."

43 G_G SC
19 Droideka
15 BD Sgt
12 Gha Nachkt
10 Squib Trader
8 BDO
84 B2 SBD x12
7 R7 Astromech
2 MSD

Uniques lost.. Gha Nachkt

juice man
Posted: Tuesday, March 26, 2013 1:49:03 PM

Scince this war started, I have longed for a Yobuck vs. Tenpins match-up. (contented sigh)BigGrin
captaingig
Posted: Tuesday, March 26, 2013 4:05:15 PM

Whoops! I posted this in teh other thread. Now we're good!

Victory at the Town Clerk's Office!

To Supreme Commander Knappskirata,

I hope that you do not take this the wrong way, for I ask this with the utmost respect: What is your midichlorian count?
My mission to collect CC-2224 and CC-1004 succeeded with almost prophetic success. I must admit, again with all due respect, that I thought a taxi-service mission was far beneath me and that I laughed heartily when one of my lieutenants made several jokes at the expense of your favourite aunt. For this I must beg you forgive me and also arrest the aforementioned lieutenant and try him for sedition.
What's more, I thought it comical when Master Yoda asked me discretely to accompany us on the journey as the town hall rendezvous also housed a court clerk's office which he needed to visit. The hilarity mounted when this Grand Master of the Jedi Order admitted that he needed to pay damages and fines for a moving violation that transpired in the township that involved his hover-chair. The effort to contain myself became painful when he freely admitted that he knocked over several expensive vases while viewing several intricate knitting patterns.
Experiencing all the fun I was possibly going to have for the next 72 hours, I gave orders to depart, retired to my cabin to change my undergarments and waited for this whole ordeal to be over. "This couldn't get any more ridiculous," I mused as I slipped into unconsciousness. How very wrong I was.
Lieutenant Damrod, again please arrest him, barged into my quarters unceremoniously and awoke me with rantings about how our retrieval squad was under attack by none other than General Grievous and a horde of B2 super battle droids. Running to the bridge in my Boonta Eve T-Shirt and "This is my death stick" boxers was not a pleasant experience. Nor was Damrod's lunatic babble about how he had just slipped in Master Yoda's horse-goat muck on the way to my quarters. I found on arrival to the bridge that Master Yoda, his kybuck, several random Wookiees that he smuggled onto my ship (WHAT!? SERIOUSLY!?), his private holistic healer, and four of my clones were having a shoot out at the town hall! Apparently Master Yoda thought showing up in his hover-chair might not give the right impression, so he was going to go with a giant, silly looking animal.
By the time I could give any orders, the fight was over. General Grievous had fled, there was parts of super battle droids strewn about the building and a rather large mess resulting from the death of one corpulent trandoshan. I went straight to the hangar and arrived just in time to receive the raiding party. I stood aghast as the crowd cheered Master Yoda, who came straight up to me and remarked, with no small amount of enjoyment, "My hearing went well. Reduced to two parking tickets, my moving violation was." As he neared the turbolift he turned to me and called, "Oh, and showing, your boxers are." His laugh is still ringing in my ears.

Final Score 103 - 33

Uniques killed:
Gha Nachkt

--What Could Possibly Go Wrong?--
51 Yoda on Kybuck
20 Clone Commander Cody
18 Clone Commander Gree
13 Human Engineer
40 Utapau Trooper x4
30 Wookiee Scoundrel x3
9 Polis Massa Medic
8 R4 Astromech Droid
8 R7 Astromech Droid
3 Mouse Droid

Gerry got my Engi whom I sacrificed to blow the door on the right side. She served her purpose. He also charged up to bag an Utapau. Not much I could do there. He collected 2 rounds of gambit.
I got a cunning hit on his droideka but only put on 20 dam because of Adv shield 1. Gree, a wookiee and an utapau managed together to bag a single B2. Yogurt made two gallops killing 6 or 7 B2s, the droideka, a BD Seargent and Gha. Grievous ran after that. Middle of round 3.
captaingig
Posted: Tuesday, March 26, 2013 4:11:13 PM

DARPH NADER wrote:
Even though our forces were led by our fearless leader himself

PSSSSHHHH! That dude skedaddled as soon as he could activate! Left a puddle of scaredy juice right next to Gha's corpse. And there were 18 mins left in regulation!
Yogurt had 3 FP and 140 HP left. We could have gone toe to toe for an epic beat fest!
knappskirata
Posted: Tuesday, March 26, 2013 4:38:01 PM

captaingig wrote:
Whoops! I posted this in teh other thread. Now we're good!

Victory at the Town Clerk's Office!

To Supreme Commander Knappskirata,

I hope that you do not take this the wrong way, for I ask this with the utmost respect: What is your midichlorian count?
My mission to collect CC-2224 and CC-1004 succeeded with almost prophetic success. I must admit, again with all due respect, that I thought a taxi-service mission was far beneath me and that I laughed heartily when one of my lieutenants made several jokes at the expense of your favourite aunt. For this I must beg you forgive me and also arrest the aforementioned lieutenant and try him for sedition.
What's more, I thought it comical when Master Yoda asked me discretely to accompany us on the journey as the town hall rendezvous also housed a court clerk's office which he needed to visit. The hilarity mounted when this Grand Master of the Jedi Order admitted that he needed to pay damages and fines for a moving violation that transpired in the township that involved his hover-chair. The effort to contain myself became painful when he freely admitted that he knocked over several expensive vases while viewing several intricate knitting patterns.
Experiencing all the fun I was possibly going to have for the next 72 hours, I gave orders to depart, retired to my cabin to change my undergarments and waited for this whole ordeal to be over. "This couldn't get any more ridiculous," I mused as I slipped into unconsciousness. How very wrong I was.
Lieutenant Damrod, again please arrest him, barged into my quarters unceremoniously and awoke me with rantings about how our retrieval squad was under attack by none other than General Grievous and a horde of B2 super battle droids. Running to the bridge in my Boonta Eve T-Shirt and "This is my death stick" boxers was not a pleasant experience. Nor was Damrod's lunatic babble about how he had just slipped in Master Yoda's horse-goat muck on the way to my quarters. I found on arrival to the bridge that Master Yoda, his kybuck, several random Wookiees that he smuggled onto my ship (WHAT!? SERIOUSLY!?), his private holistic healer, and four of my clones were having a shoot out at the town hall! Apparently Master Yoda thought showing up in his hover-chair might not give the right impression, so he was going to go with a giant, silly looking animal.
By the time I could give any orders, the fight was over. General Grievous had fled, there was parts of super battle droids strewn about the building and a rather large mess resulting from the death of one corpulent trandoshan. I went straight to the hangar and arrived just in time to receive the raiding party. I stood aghast as the crowd cheered Master Yoda, who came straight up to me and remarked, with no small amount of enjoyment, "My hearing went well. Reduced to two parking tickets, my moving violation was." As he neared the turbolift he turned to me and called, "Oh, and showing, your boxers are." His laugh is still ringing in my ears.

Final Score 103 - 33

Uniques killed:
Gha Nachkt

--What Could Possibly Go Wrong?--
51 Yoda on Kybuck
20 Clone Commander Cody
18 Clone Commander Gree
13 Human Engineer
40 Utapau Trooper x4
30 Wookiee Scoundrel x3
9 Polis Massa Medic
8 R4 Astromech Droid
8 R7 Astromech Droid
3 Mouse Droid

Gerry got my Engi whom I sacrificed to blow the door on the right side. She served her purpose. He also charged up to bag an Utapau. Not much I could do there. He collected 2 rounds of gambit.
I got a cunning hit on his droideka but only put on 20 dam because of Adv shield 1. Gree, a wookiee and an utapau managed together to bag a single B2. Yogurt made two gallops killing 6 or 7 B2s, the droideka, a BD Seargent and Gha. Grievous ran after that. Middle of round 3.
Nice win, Yobuck is pretty awesome when placed in the correct spot
RIP

He was so brave and heroic until the very end. He was brilliant and... no I'm just kidding all he did was sit around making droids cost less. His loss is satasfactory. Good job commander
knappskirata
Posted: Tuesday, March 26, 2013 5:22:09 PM

Also most epic Yoda ever....

Yoda, Legendary Smuggler
(How do you smuggle a Wookiees anyway?)
den25
Posted: Tuesday, March 26, 2013 5:33:46 PM

Quote:
Running to the bridge in my Boonta Eve T-Shirt and "This is my death stick" boxers was not a pleasant experience.

LOL Dude, you crack me up every time.

Nice report. Clever, and most importantly, fun to read.

BlooMilk
captaingig
Posted: Wednesday, March 27, 2013 5:11:14 AM

den25 wrote:
Dude, you crack me up every time.

3 for 3. I'll keep 'em coming for you.
jak
Posted: Wednesday, March 27, 2013 5:44:13 AM

knappskirata wrote:
Also most epic Yoda ever....

Yoda, Legendary Smuggler
(How do you smuggle a Wookiees anyway?)

very carefully,Glare and only with their permission Scared
den25
Posted: Wednesday, March 27, 2013 7:34:58 AM

Quote:
3 for 3. I'll keep 'em coming for you.

I look forward to it. Hopefully, for the CIS's sake it will be talking about Gerry's victory.

The picture of Gha Nacht and Grievous brings this to mind:

General Grievous: "Is that a lightsaber sticking out of you, or are you just happy to see me?"

Gha Nacht: *gurgling, coughing, gasping*

LOL

Mando
Posted: Wednesday, March 27, 2013 7:46:43 PM

Commander Mando reporting a huge victory at the Throne Room for my fellow com-Mando's:

We have successfully routed the enemy forces lead by none other than the traitorous Count Dooku. My men squashed the enemy spider droids under their armored boots on the floors of the Throne Room. The enemy called in their reserves too late to make a difference. My commando's under the brilliant leadership of Captain Argyus lead the republic forces a huge victory. Wat Tambor was defeated and so was the clanker general OOM-9. Dooku unfortunately escaped, but we will eventually force that coward out of hiding again to meet his destiny at the end of a blaster barrel. Sadly one of my commando's met his demise and so did our brave gungans. Our enemy had the following clanker army:

57 Dooku-SL
43 WAt Tambor-TUF
63 A-DSD x3
20 OOM-9
9 BDO
8 R7

My army of Commando's included:

--Forgotten Battles round 4--
29 Captain Argyus
120 Senate Commando x6
36 Gungan Shieldbearer x2
8 R7 Astromech Droid
3 Mouse Droid

(196pts. 11 activations)

The final score is 143-56.

Unique's lost were:

OOM-9
Wat Tambor, Techno Union Forman

--------end transmission-----------
knappskirata
Posted: Thursday, March 28, 2013 4:10:03 AM

Mando wrote:
Commander Mando reporting a huge victory at the Throne Room for my fellow com-Mando's:

We have successfully routed the enemy forces lead by none other than the traitorous Count Dooku. My men squashed the enemy spider droids under their armored boots on the floors of the Throne Room. The enemy called in their reserves too late to make a difference. My commando's under the brilliant leadership of Captain Argyus lead the republic forces a huge victory. Wat Tambor was defeated and so was the clanker general OOM-9. Dooku unfortunately escaped, but we will eventually force that coward out of hiding again to meet his destiny at the end of a blaster barrel. Sadly one of my commando's met his demise and so did our brave gungans. Our enemy had the following clanker army:

57 Dooku-SL
43 WAt Tambor-TUF
63 A-DSD x3
20 OOM-9
9 BDO
8 R7

My army of Commando's included:

--Forgotten Battles round 4--
29 Captain Argyus
120 Senate Commando x6
36 Gungan Shieldbearer x2
8 R7 Astromech Droid
3 Mouse Droid

(196pts. 11 activations)

The final score is 143-56.

Unique's lost were:

OOM-9
Wat Tambor, Techno Union Forman

--------end transmission-----------

Yoda: Very good (grunt), very good
RIP

Captured

spryguy1981
Posted: Thursday, March 28, 2013 4:48:49 AM

To: General Grievous
CC: Count Dooku

*The sound of blaster bolts drown out the transmission*

"The reinforcements we were expecting didn't show up until it was too late to do anything. We ran into a senate commando squad with lots of strong firepower. As leader of the confederacy Count Dooku had no choice but to save his skin to bring about the victory.

*Explosions continue*

The Starship was very well defended as we were stationed on the side with a less than safe approach path, while these commando's were able to approach with relative protection. Master Tambor tried his best to put enough shots into the traitorous Senate Captain but he was unable to make enough hits to be effective. I shall speak with this "General Chance" who was supposed to send us at least 2 full squads of reinforcements and determine why they were not sent in time to change the outcome.

General Spry out.
juice man
Posted: Thursday, March 28, 2013 4:55:43 AM

Commander Mando,
It is good to see Captian Argyus, his Senate Commandos and the Gungan Shieldbearers
are honing their teamworking skills. Great victory.

Regards,
Commander Juice
General_Grievous
Posted: Thursday, March 28, 2013 5:44:57 AM

spryguy1981 wrote:
To: General Grievous

*The sound of blaster bolts drown out the transmission*

"The reinforcements we were expecting didn't show up until it was too late to do anything. We ran into a senate commando squad with lots of strong firepower. As leader of the confederacy Count Dooku had no choice but to save his skin to bring about the victory.

*Explosions continue*

The Starship was very well defended as we were stationed on the side with a less than safe approach path, while these commando's were able to approach with relative protection. Master Tambor tried his best to put enough shots into the traitorous Senate Captain but he was unable to make enough hits to be effective. I shall speak with this "General Chance" who was supposed to send us at least 2 full squads of reinforcements and determine why they were not sent in time to change the outcome.

General Spry out.

General Spry,

The loss of OOM 9 and Wat Tambor are crippling losses. Ones we cannot afford, General Chance has been executed for his incompetency this morning. You on the other hand.... Dooku wishes to have a personal debriefing after the conflict. He has noted the effort of keeping him alive to fight another day. Sufficient to say I hope you recognize this and use it to your advantage to preserve your own well-being. Report to Dooku, I will deal with the Jedi myself.

Grievous
captaingig
Posted: Thursday, March 28, 2013 12:34:02 PM

spryguy1981 wrote:

LOL! I have no idea why that made me laugh out loud. Probably because I've used the carbon copy move in corporate america emails so much. A CC to Dooku here is like saying, "Just in case you weren't paying attention there, Kenny Rogers, this is how their rout went down. P.S. Way to save yourself, jerk bag."