RegisterDonateLogin

For best taste, drink before 140 ABY.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Forgotten Battles: Standings, Schedule, Results Options
juice man
Posted: Tuesday, March 12, 2013 4:58:21 PM
Groups: Member

SIR. Aproaching the Desert Sanctum. These readings don't make sense. "Let me see.. hmmm I'd swear that there are Gungan Shieldbearers on site already." Coming in sir. Look, those droids, they have the same glow our Gungan SB's do. "Alright, listen up troops. It seems the Seps have developed Shield tech also. Avoid shooting Shielded droids unless you are in their plastiod faces. Thats how I trained you."

jak's squad:

39 Huge Crab Droid
32 Commerce Guild Homing Spider Droid
24 Commando Droid Captain
38 BX Commando Droid Spotter x2
16 A4-Series Lab Droid
9 Battle Droid Officer
8 R5 Astromech Droid
8 R7 Astromech Droid
6 Rocket Battle Droid
16 Battle Droid x4
3 Mouse Droid
(199pts. 15 activations)

jak's big guys were going in the center or hanging back. In the center they went. My guy's in blue (and a SB) also went in. That was round 1. The droid with the long name went first, killed my R-7. Two Guards run up - kill TDWTLN. jak was willing to take Shield chances, I wasn't, no losses to reflections, but there was enough to keep my forces around long enough to scrape out a win. Despite some seriously lousy rolls on my part.

Victory Republic 147 to 116
No Uniques killed
spryguy1981
Posted: Tuesday, March 12, 2013 6:48:04 PM

*Transmission to General Greivous from General Spry*

General we have driven the Republic off of Tattooine. A force of Assassin Droids led by the Assassin Asajj Ventress and the trusty T-Series Tactical Droid were able to scatter an entire division of Star Corps Troopers led by Master Yoda. Sadly the green monster managed to get away, but we did leave him in anxious states. I have been fitted with my new Cybernetic Arm and it is top-notch. It was a great victory for the CIS.

My Squad:
Asajj Seperatist Assassin
T-Series Tactical Droid
4 A-Series Assassin Droids
Battle Droid Sergeant
Battle Droid Officer
R7 Astromech
6 Battle Droids
Mouse Droid

His squad

Grand Master Yoda
8 Star Corps Troopers
Alderran Trooper
R4 Astromech
R7 Astromech
Mouse Droid

No Uniques lost on either side.
Mando
Posted: Tuesday, March 12, 2013 6:58:49 PM

spryguy1981 wrote:

General we have driven the Republic off of Tattooine. A force of Assassin Droids led by the Assassin Asajj Ventress and the trusty T-Series Tactical Droid were able to scatter an entire division of Star Corps Troopers led by Master Yoda. Sadly the green monster managed to get away, but we did leave him in anxious states. I have been fitted with my new Cybernetic Arm and it is top-notch. It was a great victory for the CIS.

My Squad:
T-Series Tactical Droid
Battle Droid Sergeant
Battle Droid Officer
R7 Astromech
6 Battle Droids
Mouse Droid

His squad

Grand Master Yoda
8 Star Corps Troopers
Alderran Trooper
R4 Astromech
R7 Astromech
Mouse Droid

*incoming transmission from republic force commander*

Master Yoda requested i transmit this message to our supreme commander:

"Superior units, send me. More firepower they have. The dark side clouds everything. Trying to kill me are you? Hmmm?"

....Indeed commander. I made the best out of a bad situation and saved the jedi master's life. Awaiting your next orders sir. This commander wants revenge! We'll stuff those clankers full of laser next time we meet.
knappskirata
Posted: Tuesday, March 12, 2013 8:39:37 PM

I am not sure why you did this instead of the other guys I assigned you. I believe they would have done the job nicely. We will not have the chance to fail again in the future.
knappskirata
Posted: Wednesday, March 13, 2013 4:16:57 AM

General_Grievous wrote:
jak wrote:
General_Grievous wrote:

Darth Jak... Report...

I have failed,my Kalleesh Lord, and will throw myself on my lightsabre at your command.

the republic must have a boner for jawas and tuskens.
they sent CritDu and YoBuck.
my goal was to at least kill 'lil artoo -ef-me
by the 2nd round I was yobuk f**ked, and lost mt BDO
GGDAC was on the 2nd row planning his exit, when he got "Mace in da face!"
a pile of metals & alloys for the smelly jawas to make pleasure devices for the jediscum

Darth Jak

The loss of my proxy is... Disappointing, I had expected far greater from you. But despite my reservations over what should have been your immediate retreat from that fight. I see our enemy has decided to focus the brunt of his forces on you. I will match this force next time. Taking your own life will not be necessary and even a disgraced Darth is still a Darth. Use your rage, your vengeance, and do not let our enemy win again. Unless of course you are protecting an asset such as the one that was lost.
Return to Dooku for... Retraining... Darth Jak. I will deal with the Jedi myself.

Grievous Out
This is the force you send to "match" my commander?
DARPH NADER
Posted: Wednesday, March 13, 2013 9:47:11 AM

DEFEAT!

My Lord I regret to inform you that our forces encountered resistance on Rodia and we were forced to retreat from the surface. A small but effective Republic force commanded by General Obi Wan Kenobi an Jedi Master Kit Fisto lead a group of stealthly Wookiees into the Cantina from the western side which effectively neutralized our ability to establish our battleplan. One of the Wookiees appeared to have a lightsaber as well, General Loathsom decided it was better to retreat than to risk significant casualties, several battle droids were destroyed by Durge after the retreat signal was issued.

"Olde Fahsion'd Bar Brawl"

51 Durge, JH
37 Series II DD
20 General Whorm Loathsom
16 BD Sgt
9 BDO
18 RBD x3
32 BD x8
8 R7
6 Uggie Demo x2
3 MSD

Could really have used the T & A-Series this go round... Oh well, in any event no uniques lost, as gig hid from the triple/twin.
juice man
Posted: Wednesday, March 13, 2013 10:10:24 AM

DARPH NADER wrote:
Could really have used the T & A-Series this go round.

As can we all, my friend.
FlyingArrow
Posted: Wednesday, March 13, 2013 10:12:27 AM
Groups: Member , Moderator

DARPH NADER wrote:
DEFEAT!

My Lord I regret to inform you that our forces encountered resistance on Rodia and we were forced to retreat from the surface. A small but effective Republic force commanded by General Obi Wan Kenobi an Jedi Master Kit Fisto lead a group of stealthly Wookiees into the Cantina from the western side which effectively neutralized our ability to establish our battleplan. One of the Wookiees appeared to have a lightsaber as well, General Loathsom decided it was better to retreat than to risk significant casualties, several battle droids were destroyed by Durge after the retreat signal was issued.

51 Durge, JH
37 Series II DD
16 BD Sgt
9 BDO
18 RBD x3
32 BD x8
8 R7
6 Uggie Demo x2
3 MSD

Could really have used the T & A-Series this go round... Oh well, in any event no uniques lost, as gig hid from the triple/twin.

Was there a retreat? In a retreat, only one unique can survive. The rest of the squad is considered defeated.
DARPH NADER
Posted: Wednesday, March 13, 2013 10:39:55 AM

A figurative retreat was issued and none of my uniques left the playing field, although Whorm was ready to skeedaddle...
captaingig
Posted: Wednesday, March 13, 2013 12:01:12 PM

HoloNet Transmission from Admiral Thelonius A. Gig,

Supreme Commander, as you requested, I have in my posession a treaty signed by the major clans of Rodia. I must say that this meeting with the tribal leaders was nearly thwarted by a Separatist strike force. Several hours before the meeting, our Jedi diplomats were ambushed in a cantina by the bounty hunter Durge. I'll allow General Kenobi to elaborate.

Thank you, Admiral. Yes, my meeting with our local Jedi Watchman, Ferbalg, was not uneventful. Ferbalg had enlisted the aide of several his former tribe to assist him in collecting intel on the clans of Rodia. We had only just entered the cantina to discuss matters quietly when we heard the unmistakable sounds of forced entry. General Fisto, Ferbalg and myself hid behind the bar and our other Wookiee friends set up firing positions while ushering patrons out.
Durge, a modified Destroyer droid and a sizeable amount of standard battle droids, some equipped with rocket packs, charged forward through the south side of the cantina and opened fire. No doubt to show off their new repeating blasters. We discovered later that Durge had been financed and outfitted by none other that Whorm Loathsom himself.
During the ensuing firefight we lost one of our companions and a patron who joined in with us. I must state that Harebalkk, who happened to be Ferbalg's second cousin once removed on his mother's side, entered into close combat with Durge and died valiantly.
Harebalkk's brother, Hareclogg, exacted his revenge upon a battle droid sergeant who clearly did not see him hiding behind a table as it ran forward for a good firing position on those of us behind the bar. I've never seen a wookiee chew live wires before. It was a rather shocking sight.
Before Durge could get close enough to open fire on Master Fisto and myself, the impending arrival my nearby platoon of troopers forced their retreat. My only regret is that I could not engage Durge personally. Perhaps we shall meet again soon and become more closely acquainted.
Oh, yes, the brave patron was a member of local law enforcement. My brief conversation with Phil was pleasant, given the circumstances. I had a surprising success recounting his efforts at his burial. His family was somewhat pleased by the details of his death. He wasn't much of an over-achiever apparently. I'm told that taking a hail of battle droid blaster bolts has greatly improved his familial status.

===End of transmission===

Final Score: 55-34
No uniques defeated.

My squad
--So A Priest, A Frog And Five Carpets Walk Into A Bar...--
55 General Obi-Wan Kenobi
42 Kit Fisto, Jedi Master
35 Wookiee Jedi
44 Wookiee Scoundrel x4
8 R4 Astromech Droid
8 R7 Astromech Droid
5 Naboo Soldier
3 Mouse Droid

In retrospect, dropping the mouse and Fisto and piling up with 4 more wookiees would have been awesomesauce. There would have been scrap droids everywhere. I feared he'd come out with Accurate Shot because of the map. Fisto was there to close and possibly sacrifice himself if need be. The fact that those wookiees to 20 dam is very nice.
den25
Posted: Wednesday, March 13, 2013 12:21:50 PM

Good touch, I like the picture. Nice job on the report captaingig.

You always manage to make me laugh out loud.

Thanks for that... BigGrin
juice man
Posted: Wednesday, March 13, 2013 1:17:40 PM

"I've never seen a wookiee chew live wires before. It was a rather shocking sight."
LOL LOL LOL LOL
knappskirata
Posted: Wednesday, March 13, 2013 5:06:42 PM

captaingig wrote:
HoloNet Transmission from Admiral Thelonius A. Gig,

Supreme Commander, as you requested, I have in my posession a treaty signed by the major clans of Rodia. I must say that this meeting with the tribal leaders was nearly thwarted by a Separatist strike force. Several hours before the meeting, our Jedi diplomats were ambushed in a cantina by the bounty hunter Durge. I'll allow General Kenobi to elaborate.

Thank you, Admiral. Yes, my meeting with our local Jedi Watchman, Ferbalg, was not uneventful. Ferbalg had enlisted the aide of several his former tribe to assist him in collecting intel on the clans of Rodia. We had only just entered the cantina to discuss matters quietly when we heard the unmistakable sounds of forced entry. General Fisto, Ferbalg and myself hid behind the bar and our other Wookiee friends set up firing positions while ushering patrons out.
Durge, a modified Destroyer droid and a sizeable amount of standard battle droids, some equipped with rocket packs, charged forward through the south side of the cantina and opened fire. No doubt to show off their new repeating blasters. We discovered later that Durge had been financed and outfitted by none other that Whorm Loathsom himself.
During the ensuing firefight we lost one of our companions and a patron who joined in with us. I must state that Harebalkk, who happened to be Ferbalg's second cousin once removed on his mother's side, entered into close combat with Durge and died valiantly.
Harebalkk's brother, Hareclogg, exacted his revenge upon a battle droid sergeant who clearly did not see him hiding behind a table as it ran forward for a good firing position on those of us behind the bar. I've never seen a wookiee chew live wires before. It was a rather shocking sight.
Before Durge could get close enough to open fire on Master Fisto and myself, the impending arrival my nearby platoon of troopers forced their retreat. My only regret is that I could not engage Durge personally. Perhaps we shall meet again soon and become more closely acquainted.
Oh, yes, the brave patron was a member of local law enforcement. My brief conversation with Phil was pleasant, given the circumstances. I had a surprising success recounting his efforts at his burial. His family was somewhat pleased by the details of his death. He wasn't much of an over-achiever apparently. I'm told that taking a hail of battle droid blaster bolts has greatly improved his familial status.

===End of transmission===

Final Score: 55-34
No uniques defeated.

My squad
--So A Priest, A Frog And Five Carpets Walk Into A Bar...--
55 General Obi-Wan Kenobi
42 Kit Fisto, Jedi Master
35 Wookiee Jedi
44 Wookiee Scoundrel x4
8 R4 Astromech Droid
8 R7 Astromech Droid
5 Naboo Soldier
3 Mouse Droid

In retrospect, dropping the mouse and Fisto and piling up with 4 more wookiees would have been awesomesauce. There would have been scrap droids everywhere. I feared he'd come out with Accurate Shot because of the map. Fisto was there to close and possibly sacrifice himself if need be. The fact that those wookiees to 20 dam is very nice.
You have done very well, the Klatooians will likely follow in the footsteps of the Rodians and join the republic. Good work gentlemen, we are only 2 points down now. Also excellent report gig
knappskirata
Posted: Wednesday, March 13, 2013 5:10:38 PM

Mando wrote:
spryguy1981 wrote:

My Squad:
T-Series Tactical Droid
Battle Droid Sergeant
Battle Droid Officer
R7 Astromech
6 Battle Droids
Mouse Droid

His squad

Grand Master Yoda
8 Star Corps Troopers
Alderran Trooper
R4 Astromech
R7 Astromech
Mouse Droid

*incoming transmission from republic force commander*

Master Yoda requested i transmit this message to our supreme commander:

"Superior units, send me. More firepower they have. The dark side clouds everything. Trying to kill me are you? Hmmm?"

....Indeed commander. I made the best out of a bad situation and saved the jedi master's life. Awaiting your next orders sir. This commander wants revenge! We'll stuff those clankers full of laser next time we meet.
Not to worry, our other 2 commanders in the Rodian System and Anchorhead will drive them out.
General_Grievous
Posted: Thursday, March 14, 2013 12:35:39 PM

spryguy1981 wrote:

My Squad:
T-Series Tactical Droid
Battle Droid Sergeant
Battle Droid Officer
R7 Astromech
6 Battle Droids
Mouse Droid

His squad

Grand Master Yoda
8 Star Corps Troopers
Alderran Trooper
R4 Astromech
R7 Astromech
Mouse Droid

General Spry,

I am pleased that Dooku's... Re-training and your new cybernetic arm have increased your will to fight and win. Some good news is always appreciated as these stealthy republic dogs beat down my best commanders. Congratulations on your success. I will be sure to allocate more worthy troops to you in the future.

Grievous out
General_Grievous
Posted: Thursday, March 14, 2013 12:39:13 PM

DARPH NADER wrote:
DEFEAT!

51 Durge, JH
37 Series II DD
16 BD Sgt
9 BDO
18 RBD x3
32 BD x8
8 R7
6 Uggie Demo x2
3 MSD

Col Nader, despite the disappointing loss of our potential slaves on Rodia. You managed to preserve the lives of those I have deemed... Important. Though this loss is not in your usual fashion... There is room for improvement Colonel. I have waived Dooku's order for you "re-training" as you have shown success before. Though easing his wrath is a rare privilege even for me. Do not make me regret my decision next time. Burn the Republic to the ground.

Grievous out
General_Grievous
Posted: Thursday, March 14, 2013 12:43:38 PM

juice man wrote:
SIR. Aproaching the Desert Sanctum. These readings don't make sense. "Let me see.. hmmm I'd swear that there are Gungan Shieldbearers on site already." Coming in sir. Look, those droids, they have the same glow our Gungan SB's do. "Alright, listen up troops. It seems the Seps have developed Shield tech also. Avoid shooting Shielded droids unless you are in their plastiod faces. Thats how I trained you."

jak's squad:

39 Huge Crab Droid
32 Commerce Guild Homing Spider Droid
24 Commando Droid Captain
38 BX Commando Droid Spotter x2
16 A4-Series Lab Droid
9 Battle Droid Officer
8 R5 Astromech Droid
8 R7 Astromech Droid
6 Rocket Battle Droid
16 Battle Droid x4
3 Mouse Droid
(199pts. 15 activations)

jak's big guys were going in the center or hanging back. In the center they went. My guy's in blue (and a SB) also went in. That was round 1. The droid with the long name went first, killed my R-7. Two Guards run up - kill TDWTLN. jak was willing to take Shield chances, I wasn't, no losses to reflections, but there was enough to keep my forces around long enough to scrape out a win. Despite some seriously lousy rolls on my part.

Victory Republic 147 to 116
No Uniques killed

Darth Jak,

With mirrored teams the loss is disappointing. Dooku has ordered you to return to Sereeno for a private debriefing. Darth Jak you are the only dark Jedi the Confederacy has, but the Assassin Ventress vies for your position. I have stood for you in the council thus far. It is time to stop holding back and unleash your rage.

Grievous out
General_Grievous
Posted: Thursday, March 14, 2013 12:48:00 PM

Well Knappa it seems your tactical prowess is greater then I gave you credit for. I will show you that a few wins in the outer rim will have no effect on the inevitable course of this war. And the destruction of your Jedi order. I have been brewing up a potent end game scenerio to deal with your recent victories.

This war. No, this purging, is far from over.

Grievous
knappskirata
Posted: Thursday, March 14, 2013 12:50:52 PM

General_Grievous wrote:
Well Knappa it seems your tactical prowess is greater then gave you credit for. I will show you that a few wins in the outer rim will have no effect on the inevitable course of this war. And the destruction if your Jedi order. I have been brewing up a potent end game scenerio to deal with your recent victories.

This war. No, this purging, is far from over.

Grievous
No, it's not over. We still have to melt down the clankers and bring them to Raxus Prime. Thanks for reminding me. Map requests for the next round, anybody.
jak
Posted: Thursday, March 14, 2013 2:17:33 PM

General_Grievous wrote:

Darth Jak,

With mirrored teams the loss is disappointing. Dooku has ordered you to return to Sereeno for a private debriefing. Darth Jak you are the only dark Jedi the Confederacy has, but the Assassin Ventress vies for your position. I have stood for you in the council thus far. It is time to stop holding back and unleash your rage.

Grievous out

MY LORD:
I NEED the pieces requested to beat Gen.Juice
he is running the republic from his hidden base on Dantooine.
I know what it takes to defeat gen.Juice, I MUST HAVE REQUESTED UNITS.
your in rage,
Darth Jak