Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Forgotten Battles: Standings, Schedule, Results Options
howitzer_120mm
Posted: Thursday, February 28, 2013 8:17:41 AM
Groups: Member

knappskirata wrote:
howitzer_120mm wrote:
Sir,
Reporting that we lost General Secura in a skirmish today. Asajj Ventress pounced on her and took her out. Our AT-RTs were matched up against several T-Series Tactical Droids and A-Series Assassin Droids. Unfortunately their tactical advantage allowed them to hide and and wait and fire on us at will, as we approached. We took heavy losses and many good clone troopers did not make it back. I regret to inform you that the enemy holds the Rancor Pen. I continue to question your choice of assignments for our elite troops.
Why didnt you retreat instead of facing Ventress head on then. Do not worry though.

I had moved up to deal with some of the droids, but then Ventress ran forward for her last action of the round. Then Ventress went first the next round (I didn't go first a single round that game), and did 120 damage in one turn (+10 damage for all attacks, Double Attack, Twin Attack), hitting all 4 attacks.
juice man
Posted: Thursday, February 28, 2013 8:31:53 AM

I feel your pain.
FlyingArrow
Posted: Thursday, February 28, 2013 9:13:24 AM
Groups: Member , Moderator

DARPH NADER wrote:
knappskirata wrote:
General_Grievous wrote:
DARPH NADER wrote:
So what bonus are we playing for on Naboo? Would look like another R7 at first glance, so the victor gets another override option?

There is none commander, only the thrill of butchering our enemy.
I thought it wad R2 AM(proxy name for T3) in a previous post

So I'm confused... Confused Is there Fringe bonus or not as Knapp is right there is R2-AM listed?

There is no Fringe Bonus for Naboo. T3-M4 was listed as the Naboo Fringe bonus in the previous campaign, but the Seps got T3-M4 to start so that they would start with a unique Override (to balance R2-AM, which the Republic started with).
DARPH NADER
Posted: Thursday, February 28, 2013 10:20:12 AM

Victory on Naboo for the CIS!

Colonel Nader's force landed and engaged a paltry republican force led by the cowardly General Rahm Kota, Admiral Yularen and his Jedi concubine Depa Blahblah. OOM-9's prior data on the capital city layout provided an optimal advance pattern, which in turn stiffled the Jedi and their Echani supporters. Battle ensued with Kota & Yularen turning tail and retreating to the rear ranks leaving Depa to hold the line. In the end Depa fell with an Echani supporter and one of Kota's own Elite Militia.

The CIS now controls Naboo!

Final Score: 76-15

My Squad...

"Blockade Busters"

20 OOM-9 - Commando Droid Captain
15 BDSgt
12 Gha Nachkt
9 Treadwell Driod
8 BDO
126 B2 SBD x18
8 - R7 Astromech
3 - MSD
captaingig
Posted: Thursday, February 28, 2013 11:18:35 AM

Loss at the hands of the Charging Nut-shells!

General Rahm Kota and his very mobile harem were just chilling out in a cafe when the sounds of screams and air raid alarms could be heard. Upon slamming his bloo tea, Kota discovered that no less that a horde of B2 Super Battle Droids led by OOM-9 and a rather corpulent meat bag were charging his way. One Echani Handmaiden made a crucial attack on an R7 astromech and made the kill (I needed 4 10+ rolls!), sacrificing her life in the act. Depa held the line to protect Kota's personal astromech R7-U0 (simply "Roo") so that Kota, Yularen and the droid could leave a fake escape trail whilst hiding in a overridden broom cupboard.

RIP Depa Billaba. Her last moments were valiant.

RIP Gary the Elite Militia Man - Good news, his life insurance was up to date.

RIP Brandy Lee, Handmaiden Initiate - She was a fun loving girl who could handle those pistols akimbo.

-Handy Harem-
55 Master Kota
29 Depa Billaba
69 Echani Handmaiden x3
21 Admiral Yularen
13 Kota's Elite Militia
8 R7 Astromech Droid
3 Mouse Droid
captaingig
Posted: Thursday, February 28, 2013 1:03:14 PM

Gerry was so excited that he was going to track his Droid's HP like this:

/salute General Unnecessary!
den25
Posted: Thursday, February 28, 2013 1:11:46 PM

Quote:
RIP Gary the Elite Militia Man - Good news, his life insurance was up to date.

RIP Brandy Lee, Handmaiden Initiate - She was a fun loving girl who could handle those pistols akimbo.

LOL Ahh, thanks for that. You truely made me laugh out loud. Nice creative writing...
captaingig
Posted: Thursday, February 28, 2013 1:32:30 PM

I just saw "Ted" and thought one of those "white trash girl names" would fit for an Echani. /lol
Note that Brianna is in the list in that movie. Even more appropos.
Darth O
Posted: Friday, March 1, 2013 12:23:42 AM

General_Grievous wrote:
Darth O wrote:
ANNOUNCEMENT: Due to commitments in his home world, General Darth O is unable to command an army in any further skirmishes from this day forth.

This is an awesome campaign, but I just don't have the time any more. I'm very sorry.

Darth O

Does this mean Minitank is out too?

I assume he will be finding another opponent.
General_Grievous
Posted: Friday, March 1, 2013 11:21:03 AM

DARPH NADER wrote:

Colonel Nader's force landed and engaged a paltry republican force led by the cowardly General Rahm Kota, Admiral Yularen and his Jedi concubine Depa Blahblah. OOM-9's prior data on the capital city layout provided an optimal advance pattern, which in turn stiffled the Jedi and their Echani supporters. Battle ensued with Kota & Yularen turning tail and retreating to the rear ranks leaving Depa to hold the line. In the end Depa fell with an Echani supporter and one of Kota's own Elite Militia.

My Squad...

"Blockade Busters"

15 BDSgt
12 Gha Nachkt
9 Treadwell Driod
8 BDO
126 B2 SBD x18
8 - R7 Astromech
3 - MSD

Colonel two victories thus far, excellent work. Now that you have secured the Capitol, begin operation "Gungan Eradication". I will contact you with further orders once their annoying race is dead. And the death of another Jedi? This is truly a good day Colonel... Excellent work indeed.

Grievous out
General_Grievous
Posted: Friday, March 1, 2013 11:21:57 AM

Darth O wrote:
General_Grievous wrote:
Darth O wrote:
ANNOUNCEMENT: Due to commitments in his home world, General Darth O is unable to command an army in any further skirmishes from this day forth.

This is an awesome campaign, but I just don't have the time any more. I'm very sorry.

Darth O

Does this mean Minitank is out too?

I assume he will be finding another opponent.

He seemed less optimistic in correspondence. We're you two using vassal?
DARPH NADER
Posted: Friday, March 1, 2013 4:25:50 PM

General_Grievous wrote:
DARPH NADER wrote:

My Squad...

"Blockade Busters"

15 BDSgt
12 Gha Nachkt
9 Treadwell Driod
8 BDO
126 B2 SBD x18
8 - R7 Astromech
3 - MSD

Colonel two victories thus far, excellent work. Now that you have secured the Capitol, begin operation "Gungan Eradication". I will contact you with further orders once their annoying race is dead. And the death of another Jedi? This is truly a good day Colonel... Excellent work indeed.

Grievous out

General,

Once we eradicate the Gungans, we shall harvest the unhatched eggs for the CIS re-education program on Naboo.

Nader out...
General_Grievous
Posted: Friday, March 1, 2013 6:55:09 PM

DARPH NADER wrote:
General_Grievous wrote:
DARPH NADER wrote:

My Squad...

"Blockade Busters"

15 BDSgt
12 Gha Nachkt
9 Treadwell Driod
8 BDO
126 B2 SBD x18
8 - R7 Astromech
3 - MSD

Grievous out

General,

Once we eradicate the Gungans, we shall harvest the unhatched eggs for the CIS re-education program on Naboo.

Nader out...

Colonel,

Your... Creativity is only out done by your malice.

Well done

Grievous out
knappskirata
Posted: Saturday, March 2, 2013 1:28:34 PM

knappskirata wrote:
juice man wrote:
jak wrote:
501 Trooper wrote:
knappskirata wrote:
Victory for the republic on Endor is scheduled for tomorrow

Why are you always so cocky?

............um........because U R what U eat??Wink Confused

Confused Blink
Started battle today, bit only did about 25 minutes because I had to find my map that I lost, and plan to finish it over lunch period on Wednesday

His squad
57 Darth Maul Infiltrator
44 Zam Wessel BH
78 Chameleon Droid x3(1 defeated)
10 separatist commando(defeated)
9 Battle Droid Officer(defeated)
Total score now- 45-26

Battle Finished Final Score 168-160
Cis winsThumbDown ThumbDown Sad

Uniques Defeated
Clone Commander Bacara
Zam Wessel Bounty Hunter
General_Grievous
Posted: Saturday, March 2, 2013 2:28:49 PM

knappskirata wrote:
knappskirata wrote:
juice man wrote:
jak wrote:
501 Trooper wrote:
knappskirata wrote:
Victory for the republic on Endor is scheduled for tomorrow

Why are you always so cocky?

............um........because U R what U eat??Wink Confused

Confused Blink
Started battle today, bit only did about 25 minutes because I had to find my map that I lost, and plan to finish it over lunch period on Wednesday

His squad
57 Darth Maul Infiltrator
44 Zam Wessel BH
78 Chameleon Droid x3(1 defeated)
10 separatist commando(defeated)
9 Battle Droid Officer(defeated)
Total score now- 45-26

Battle Finished Final Score 168-160
Cis winsThumbDown ThumbDown Sad

Uniques Defeated
Clone Commander Bacara
Zam Wessel Bounty Hunter

Another clone's life extinguished as our soulless droids march on. The loss of Zam is harsh but acceptable when the battle was won and such an enemy commander as Bacara was slain.
Darth Jak report.

knappskirata
Posted: Saturday, March 2, 2013 2:45:37 PM

The battle was very fierce and bloody. I would have finished off his squad(Maul was all he had left) if I had made my 1 shot. I needed an 11 to kill him, but I got a 2.

To start off, I started on the Endor Base section of the map. He started off by moving Zam Wessel and his Chameleon Droids forward and had Maul used Force Cloak. I had my guys move forward and take out a battle droid officer and a seperatist commando(accurate Sev)

Later, he had a Chameleon Droid near the base and my Sev snuck around the corner and killed the Chameleon droid with some extra shots from Boss x4. The Sev ended up dying forom the mines and another Chameleon Droid shot, but he took out 45 points, so i thiught it was good. He got Gambit with his chameleon droids and used another Chameleon Droid to take out my Rodian Diplomat. We finished the battle the Next Saturday because of time issues(prievious post)

The Next Saturday

I started off by shooting the chameleon droid(and killing) near the base and when Zam Wessel missiled 2 of my guys i focused on her. I got her down to 10, then the next round started. He won initiative and killed off a sev and a boss before being finished off.ThumbsUp

I eventually defeated the ned Chameleon droid he moved up and at this point, Maul was on the other side of the outside of the base, moving in to oil Bacara. So I moved him to where hte rest of my guys were(big mistake) and assumed i was fine( i had about 3 boss and 3-4 sev) Then he won initiative.

Maul used force leap and moved over all of my guys to ambush BacaraAngry Angry Angry Angry Angry
So i had my guys take shots at him during the next round when i got sight to him. Form this point onward, i moved away from the base taking shots at Maul as i went. At the end, I had 2 boss and 2 sev( I HATE!!!!!!! Ambush!!!!!) an ambushed another one of my boss. SO I had 2 shots to take down the last 30 HP. I moved in with Sev and took my shot. Miss, but it didn't matter. I had a boss shot left, i thought, and i only needed an 11. Then i got a 2 and timed out. If we had continued the battle for a minute i would have one, but we couldn't. Just know Grievous, that next time there will be more damage dealt(senate commandos!)

Anyway, keep fighting guys, i need you to win, we still have a chance if all goes well. Do not think we are done yet, because i still have a few tricks up my sleeve
my squad
23 Bacara
76 Boss x4
96 Sev
5 Rodian Diplomat

Knappskirata out
General_Grievous
Posted: Saturday, March 2, 2013 4:17:18 PM

So you say...
A worthy opponent for our commander, but nevertheless his tricks prevailed against your forces. Ambush away 501st, and excellent work turning a bad landing posistion into a win. Excellent job
pntkd2
Posted: Saturday, March 2, 2013 5:34:54 PM

Victory for the republic. No uniques lost on either side. Final score 147 to 82
General_Grievous
Posted: Saturday, March 2, 2013 6:55:48 PM

pntkd2 wrote:
Victory for the republic. No uniques lost on either side. Final score 147 to 82

Details?
pntkd2
Posted: Saturday, March 2, 2013 6:59:51 PM

He had a lot of BX snipers and I had Plo Koon JM, rex, and some 501st clones. I was just too mobile for him to be able to get many shots.