RegisterDonateLogin

Never tells you the odds.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Forgotten Battles: Standings, Schedule, Results Options
jak
Posted: Monday, February 11, 2013 1:27:26 PM
Groups: Member

Confused I think Gen Juicey may have fled before our battle.
Impressed by our clone killin' droids, and fears to suffer the same fateLOL LOL
juice man
Posted: Monday, February 11, 2013 2:21:31 PM

Hardly. It appears that the CIS it a tougher opponent than the Empire. Just preparing my troops for the soulless clankers they might face.Scared
howitzer_120mm
Posted: Monday, February 11, 2013 9:48:50 PM

Clone Commander Bacara checking in. Mission in the Swamp Caves is complete. Delta Squad expertly dispatched a group of destroyer droids. The heavy cover of the swamp made it impossible for the droids to shoot unless they were right next to us.

(Final Score: 147 vs 66)
Deaths_Baine
Posted: Tuesday, February 12, 2013 2:30:52 PM

Aayla Secura and captain rex were successful in gaining the help of the echani handmaidens after a crazy hit and run style campaign against a massive army of droids.

No uniques defeated, Aayla survives with 10 hit points. was a very close game (100 to 94)
DARPH NADER
Posted: Wednesday, February 13, 2013 11:46:35 AM

Victory for the Confederacy on Skor II!

Fortunately for the Confederacy Colonel Nader was able to land his Spec Ops force in advance of the Republic detachment led by Luminara Unduli, Barriss Offee and Captain Tarpals.

The Eleven BX Commando Snipers effectively bottled up the Spaceport and through the advantage of a single override, were able to dictate the flow of the Republic advance based on their mass setup choice. This led to a standoff and an eventual capitulation by my opponent, after I controlled three rounds of gambit and killed one of his two Shieldbearers and an Artillerist.

Final Score: 44-0

My Squad...

"Liberators at the Ray Shield"

24 - Commando Droid Captain
165 - BX Commando Droid Sniper x11
8 - R7 Astromech
3 - MSD
captaingig
Posted: Wednesday, February 13, 2013 2:19:12 PM

Ug...Not much I could do there. Those BX's are brutal.
juice man
Posted: Thursday, February 14, 2013 4:17:03 PM

Landed, Cloud City. Sep squad discovered. Wow, those are big - 3, B3 Ultra Battle Droids. Ok men, hit and run, blasted: they have Damage Reduction. Change tactics, aim, steady, fire! Success one B3 down for the loss of an ARC Trooper Sniper. OK next one in our sights, aim, steady, fire! Reload, reload, look out! Incoming! NOOOOO three troops gone. No.... two more. Save Cpt'n Ordo and the Queen. Failure, loss of Bespin 142 vs 70.
jak
Posted: Friday, February 15, 2013 3:59:35 AM

MY KALEESH LORD;
my squad

--kill klones 1--
96 B3 Ultra Battle Droid x3
20 General Whorm Loathsom
16 A4-Series Lab Droid
16 Battle Droid Sergeant
9 Battle Droid Officer
8 R5 Astromech Droid
8 R7 Astromech Droid
24 Battle Droid x6
3 Mouse Droid

engaged ARC snipers, with mobile, twin, deadeye,and moreCursing 'bout crapped my metal droid trousers
thought they'd just kill any droid they could see...........and they did............for the 1st couple rounds
then we both took risks and Gen.Juice's dice failed him big time`c a-4 droid, AKA 'lil drummer droid, saved the day with 2 repairs on the B-3's.

regret to report that I did not slay any Jedi,......because they never left their temple to face me
on the battle field
NO UNIQUES LOST
for the confederacy !!!Cool
DarthJak

theperfectsquad
Posted: Friday, February 15, 2013 3:30:30 PM

theperfectsquad was victorious, 135 to 83. the a series assasins and t series tacticals kick butt
theperfectsquad
Posted: Friday, February 15, 2013 3:31:20 PM

the dark woman died :( but shaak ti lives for another fight
General_Grievous
Posted: Saturday, February 16, 2013 2:12:13 AM

Ah good good, my commanders you have done well indeed in securing the allies for the confederacy. Most of you have performed beyond we my expectations, my battle with Obi_Dan_Kenobi approaches and I know it will fair as well as your own victories. There is still some room for improvement it seems *cough cough* nevertheless your commanders were protected and victory for the Confederacy as assured. But 501st troopers battle is a key element yet unresolved and with the addition of the two crime syndicates we will be... Unstoppable.

Rest now commanders and enjoy the spoils of out righteous war against the corrupt Republic and their Jedi slaves.

Strength and Honor

Grievous Out
General_Grievous
Posted: Saturday, February 16, 2013 2:14:32 AM

FlyingArrow wrote:
Report from OOM-9 to GeneralGrievous...

We have reached the ice world you sent us to and set up residence in the abandoned control center as directed. A few faithful droids were destroyed by hairy aliens when we arrived. One with a lightsaber, even. We chased the beasts away, killing several before they fled. Not long after we restored power to the control center, two other Jedi approached us in peace. At least, I think they were Jedi. They had lightsabers, but they did not attack. I believe these are the targets you wanted us to contact, but their images are included in this message for verfiication.

===
FlyingArrow's Battle Droid horde (plus 3 Droidekas) defeats AndyHatton's Wookiees (plus Gen Skywalker) on RhenVar.
We didn't count up the final score exactly, but it was something like 80-32.
The only unique defeated was Tarfful.

Yes commander.... Good... Good... These two outcasts of the order will greatly aid our living allies in this Confederacy.
General_Grievous
Posted: Saturday, February 16, 2013 2:16:04 AM

spryguy1981 wrote:
To Supreme Commander General Grevious

From General Spryguy and his 1981st Droid Battalion.

Wat Tambor's attempt to subjugate the Ugnaught population was successful. After spending the necessary funds to equip our Huge Crab Droids and Homing Spider droids for underground travel we plowed through the troops under the command of Jedi General K'Kruhk. Having equipped our shield technology for underground operations also we completed a rout with the final score of 167-4.

Forever in service to the Seperatist Alliance,

General Spry and the 1981st.

And with huges no less, excellent work commander. Enslaving the Ugnaughts will greatly aid in the domination of our battlefields as well as foundry's to create the weapons that will destroy the Republic.
General_Grievous
Posted: Saturday, February 16, 2013 2:23:19 AM

DARPH NADER wrote:

Fortunately for the Confederacy Colonel Nader was able to land his Spec Ops force in advance of the Republic detachment led by Luminara Unduli, Barriss Offee and Captain Tarpals.

The Eleven BX Commando Snipers effectively bottled up the Spaceport and through the advantage of a single override, were able to dictate the flow of the Republic advance based on their mass setup choice. This led to a standoff and an eventual capitulation by my opponent, after I controlled three rounds of gambit and killed one of his two Shieldbearers and an Artillerist.

My Squad...

8 - R7 Astromech
3 - MSD

This good news Colonel, I am glad to hear the investment in our new Commando Sniper program was a successful one. The traders of this world our renowned in their supplies of communication and demolition equipment. Continue like this and I foresee a promising career in the Confederacy... What do you say, how does governor of the Corellian system sound?
General_Grievous
Posted: Saturday, February 16, 2013 2:27:32 AM

jak wrote:
MY KALEESH LORD;
my squad

--kill klones 1--
96 B3 Ultra Battle Droid x3
20 General Whorm Loathsom
16 A4-Series Lab Droid
16 Battle Droid Sergeant
9 Battle Droid Officer
8 R5 Astromech Droid
8 R7 Astromech Droid
24 Battle Droid x6
3 Mouse Droid

engaged ARC snipers, with mobile, twin, deadeye,and moreCursing 'bout crapped my metal droid trousers
thought they'd just kill any droid they could see...........and they did............for the 1st couple rounds
then we both took risks and Gen.Juice's dice failed him big time`c a-4 droid, AKA 'lil drummer droid, saved the day with 2 repairs on the B-3's.

regret to report that I did not slay any Jedi,......because they never left their temple to face me
on the battle field
NO UNIQUES LOST
for the confederacy !!!Cool
DarthJak

Ah my trusted second, very well done, as if any other outcome could have been expected? Sadly not nearly enough Jedi were slain, but in a pinch I hear clone blood does the trick to provide war paint for our droids. Also, the aquisition of the cyborg Lobot will greatly aid out forces, have him mind-wiped and sent to the Confederate fleet as soon as you are done enjoying the... Amusements... of Cloud City...
General_Grievous
Posted: Saturday, February 16, 2013 2:30:32 AM

theperfectsquad wrote:
theperfectsquad was victorious, 135 to 83. the a series assasins and t series tacticals kick butt

Commander, you have slain the great Jedi master known as the Dark Woman? Excellent... Let her be an example to the rest of the Jedi dogs. We do not want their surrender, instead we will not rest until the last of the Jedi are dead.

DARPH NADER
Posted: Saturday, February 16, 2013 10:21:47 AM

General_Grievous wrote:
DARPH NADER wrote:

My Squad...

8 - R7 Astromech
3 - MSD

This good news Colonel, I am glad to hear the investment in our new Commando Sniper program was a successful one. The traders of this world our renowned in their supplies of communication and demolition equipment. Continue like this and I foresee a promising career in the Confederacy... What do you say, how does governor of the Corellian system sound?

As you command my General, so shall it be.

Yours in service.

Nader
den25
Posted: Saturday, February 16, 2013 8:59:08 PM

*****CIS COMBAT REPORT*****
*****C L A S S I F I E D*****

TO: General Grievous - CIS Supreme Commander
FROM: Commander Den - Commanding Officer 25th Droid Infantry Unit
SUBJECT: Conscription of Hondo Ohnaka and his Pirate Army

NARRATIVE:

Conscritpion of Ohnaka and his army successful. We were in the midst of negotiations with Ohnaka when a Republic Cruiser came out of hyperspace and dispatched a strong force to engage us. The Republic squad was lead by Captain Argyus who was accompanied by several Senate Commandos and two Jedi Kinghts, The Infiltrator Quinlin Vos and Roron Corobb. The B2 Super Battle Droids you supplied me worked extremely well and engaged the enemy with vigor. They managed to wound both Corobb and Quinlin Vos. Aurra Sing proved quite useful by making a killing shot against Quinlin before he could dispatch any more B2's. It was a VERY hard fought battle. The Republic regrouped and the senate commandos destroyed our B2's at an alarming rate. With the battle ending, it looked as if a Republic victory would be in hand when that crafty Aurra Sing managed one last shot, killing a Republic trooper thus securing us enough points for the win.

Final Score: CIS 75 - Republic 72

Uniques lost: Republic - Quinlin Vos, Infiltrator

CIS Squad:
37 Aurra Sing
32 Battle Droid Sergeant x2
10 Sep. Commando
9 Battle Droid Officer
104 B2 Supper Battle Droid x13
8 R7 Astromech Droid

I have returned to my ship and await further orders.

*****END COMBAT REPORT*****

jak
Posted: Saturday, February 16, 2013 9:08:37 PM

yes!.........yes!
use your ANGER to strike down the Jedi of this failed republic!
we Sith await the CIS's destruction of ALL the false followers of a very dim Light Side.

I must kill some thing to celebrate these boner-riffic victoriesLove

long live the Confederacy!
DarthJak
editor
Posted: Saturday, February 16, 2013 9:46:56 PM

Hailing Republic Commander
CC: Jedi Order
Encoded Hologram from Captain Argyus

Commander,

We came out of hyperspace just as planned -- after the Separatists had landed.

Their numbers were twice ours, utilizing a modified Super Battle Droid chassis, yet hardier, sturdier, faster and more accurate.

Our well-trained Senator troops dispatched every one they saw, but the enemy kept charging in waves and soon overran our positions.

The Jedi named Vos engaged their core support lance and was going to not only score Gambit, but also send 5 droids, including a Lieutenant, to the scrap pile, yet Honda's old flame, Aurra Sing appeared with her long-range sniper blaster and her hatred for the Jedi, when combined, she inflicted such an incapacitating wound that Vos is now in a Bacta tank for the duration of our return jumps. The other Jedi, the Hammerhead, was nearly cornered by another legion, yet he escaped with only minor injuries.

I personally could have tip the scales in our favor, but seeing that there would be enough retaliatory fire that I too could have been critically wounded, I suppressed my true desires to crush those clinkers.

I wish to return to duty after I resupply (and ditch these Jedi).

Captain Faro Argyus
7th Guard Battalion

Republic Squad ::
34 Quinlan Vos, Infiltrator
29 Captain Argyus
24 Roron Corobb
40 Senate Commando x2
13 Human Engineer
13 Senate Guard
10 Treadwell Droid
8 R7 Astromech Droid
28 Naboo Trooper x4