Groups: Member

den25 wrote:
*****CIS COMBAT REPORT*****
*****C L A S S I F I E D*****

TO: General Grievous - CIS Supreme Commander
FROM: Commander Den - Commanding Officer 25th Droid Infantry Unit
SUBJECT: Conscription of Hondo Ohnaka and his Pirate Army

NARRATIVE:

Conscritpion of Ohnaka and his army successful. We were in the midst of negotiations with Ohnaka when a Republic Cruiser came out of hyperspace and dispatched a strong force to engage us. The Republic squad was lead by Captain Argyus who was accompanied by several Senate Commandos and two Jedi Kinghts, The Infiltrator Quinlin Vos and Roron Corobb. The B2 Super Battle Droids you supplied me worked extremely well and engaged the enemy with vigor. They managed to wound both Corobb and Quinlin Vos. Aurra Sing proved quite useful by making a killing shot against Quinlin before he could dispatch any more B2's. It was a VERY hard fought battle. The Republic regrouped and the senate commandos destroyed our B2's at an alarming rate. With the battle ending, it looked as if a Republic victory would be in hand when that crafty Aurra Sing managed one last shot, killing a Republic trooper thus securing us enough points for the win.

Final Score: CIS 75 - Republic 72

Uniques lost: Republic - Quinlin Vos, Infiltrator

CIS Squad:
37 Aurra Sing
32 Battle Droid Sergeant x2
10 Sep. Commando
9 Battle Droid Officer
104 B2 Supper Battle Droid x13
8 R7 Astromech Droid

I have returned to my ship and await further orders.

*****END COMBAT REPORT*****

Commander Den, you have served the Confederacy well. I anticipated that the new and improved B2s would be a worthy asset on this mission. As well Aurra Sing's... Relationship... with Hondo will no doubt aid in the manipulation of this pirate scum to serve our aims. The report of a dead Jedi is always means to rejoice, Darth Jak and I have a special distaste for their kind. So far our plans to secure allies have gone much better then even I could have predicted. All that remains is 501st Trooper's Coruscant raid and of course my own invasion tomorrow. I will show you how to kill clones my commanders.
Strength and Honor!
Death to te Republic!
Long live the Confederacy!

Grievous out
knappskirata
Posted: Sunday, February 17, 2013 11:03:28 AM

Battle scheduled for 2 central time. I sense a bloody battle ahead.
knappskirata
Posted: Sunday, February 17, 2013 12:54:20 PM

At Coruscant Streets, my squad completly caught some Terrorist IG Lancer Droids off guard. My forces were almost able to subdue a dark Sith Lord but the Sith fled into the night when the IG Lancer Droids were killed
Final Score 136-0

His squad
IG lancer droid x4
Darth Sidious
Battle Droid Officer
Battle Droid x5
San Hill
San Hill defeated
juice man
Posted: Sunday, February 17, 2013 1:55:10 PM

knappskirata wrote:
At Coruscant Streets, my squad completly caught some Terrorist IG Lancer Droids off guard. My forces were almost able to subdue a dark Sith Lord but the Sith fled into the night when the IG Lancer Droids were killed
Final Score 136-0

His squad
IG lancer droid x4
Darth Sidious
Battle Droid Officer
Battle Droid x5
San Hill

No Unques defeated

Lead us Commander!!!!
knappskirata
Posted: Sunday, February 17, 2013 3:43:58 PM

After reviewing the rules, I realized that San Hill dies because Sideous fled
FlyingArrow
Posted: Sunday, February 17, 2013 3:55:30 PM
Groups: Member , Moderator

Wow - CIS is 3 for 3 on door control pieces.
General_Grievous
Posted: Sunday, February 17, 2013 4:40:12 PM

To my Separatist forces and the spies and cowards of the Republic. I have initiated my assualt on the planet Tatooine to cut off the escape of Tyber Zann. The republic was ill-informed and ill-prepared for our platoon of Battle droids led personally by me. My droids butchered the Jedi Weapon Masters as they marched to their mechanical deaths and overwhelmed the enemy. I personally sent the final blaster bolt into Saesee Tinn's thick Jedi skull. We even cornered and slayed the diplomat Mas Amedda. Though the dog Yoda escaped wounded from the battlefield along with the coward Panaka.
I managed to... Coerce... Tyber Zann into aiding our forces from this point forward. Two Jedi were slain this day and a Master has been crippled to a lesser state. As well their communications have been severed with the loss of Mas.

Final score:
153 - 66
Uniques Defeated:
Saesee Tinn, Jedi Master
Mad Amedda

My forces were:
Myself, Grievous DAC
Viceroy Nute Gunray
Gha Nachkt
Battle Droid Officer
Battle Droid Sergeant
R7
Battle Droids x28

I perform as I expect my commanders too, the defeat at Coruscant is... Dissapointing... But only a minor set back to the enivitable destruction of the Jedi and the burning of the Republic.
Long live the Confederacy!
Death to the Jedi!

Now if you will excuse me I need to clean the Jedi blood off my cloak.
obi_dan_kenobi
Posted: Sunday, February 17, 2013 4:40:35 PM

To my fellow battletorn republic commanders..

These first battles were not won in the fashion we are normally used to. I grieve the loss of Tarful, Mass Amedda (see below), and some of our fallen Jedi Masters...

My battle didn't go as anticipated with the cowardly General Grievous...

My team was equipped and ready for lancer droids (or a team of sith lords for that matter) which was not only a good tactic, but a sound presumption from our Supreme Commander "Knapp Skirata." As it turns out though, the sly general grievous had saved a battle droid swarm with high amounts of damage for my few Jedi Masters. They overwhelmed us. I can still hear the screams of the Jedi Weapon Masters. We fought valiantly, taking out the majority of the battle droids. However we were not able to get to the commanders and cause the droids to malfunction. By the final round of the game, all of our commandes were still alive, but surrounded by the remaining battle droids, and... Grievous. We could only save a couple... I'll send you our last com-link:

"... Master Yoda, there are too many of them, what are we going to do? (Ponaka)...

"Hard to see, the end of this battle, it is. Hard decisions, one must make... life and death, this is." (Yoda)

(Saesee Tiin's breathing is heard through his armored breath mask. It sounds, intentional, as if he's made a decision. There is no fear heard as he breathes.)

(There is someone screaming in terror... his voice his low, and booming...)

"I can try and save Mass, Yoda. You must go, take Ponaka. You cannot survive here any longer." (Saesee Tiin)

"A hard decision this is. Strong you must be. Fight, with valour, you must. Withstand the the droids, you can. Protects Mass Amedda, you MUST." (Yoda)

(Ponaka yells, gun shots are fired, people are scurrying, a swap is made... droids are killed, light sabres and lasers consume the com-link. Silence. The sound of coughing and metal upon metal as someone walks toward the com-link. Static.)

Master Yoda
Saesee Tiin, Jedi Master (KIA)
Captain Ponaka
Jedi Weapon Masters x2 (KIA)
Mass Amedda (KIA)
R7 Astromechc Droid
Polis Massa Medic (x2)

We have lost the first series of battles, but we will unite, we must unite, and crush the Separatists Confederacy. They're anti-democtaric ideals and savage warfare will be their downfall. Begun, this war has.

juice man
Posted: Sunday, February 17, 2013 7:13:56 PM

Mass Amedda, gone. That is a hard, hard blow.Sad We must unleash the Jedi.
pntkd2
Posted: Sunday, February 17, 2013 7:25:23 PM

How did mas die?!?
FlyingArrow
Posted: Sunday, February 17, 2013 7:42:27 PM

juice man wrote:
Mass Amedda, gone. That is a hard, hard blow.Sad We must unleash the Jedi.

It seems a lot worse than it is. Mas is a great piece, but he only helps one squad at a time. I would have expected any Panaka/Mas squad to be Tier 1 in this format. But so is GGDAC in any squad in this format... tough to run into each other in round 1.
General_Grievous
Posted: Sunday, February 17, 2013 9:22:53 PM

pntkd2 wrote:
How did mas die?!?

I surrounded him and drowned him in a sea of battle droids. The heroes that did escape were lucky to have escaped my wrath.
jak
Posted: Monday, February 18, 2013 5:08:03 AM

pntkd2 wrote:
How did mas die?!?

painfully , I hope, the stinkin sycophant can boom this voice in he dark energies of hellz
I'm so please, he's dead, I think I'll kill a youngling, and feed on their young soulSneaky
this gives me Dark Side woodSleep
knappskirata
Posted: Monday, February 18, 2013 4:00:08 PM

knappskirata wrote:
Final Score 136-0

His squad
IG lancer droid x4
Darth Sidious
Battle Droid Officer
Battle Droid x5
San Hill

No Unques defeated
I would have defeated him, but initiative roll, he got a 5 so I was feeling good. Then I got a 1
General_Grievous
Posted: Tuesday, February 19, 2013 12:33:18 AM

knappskirata wrote:
knappskirata wrote:
Final Score 136-0

His squad
IG lancer droid x4
Darth Sidious
Battle Droid Officer
Battle Droid x5
San Hill

No Unques defeated
I would have defeated him, but initiative roll, he got a 5 so I was feeling good. Then I got a 1

But how did you best Lancers on that open of a map??
knappskirata
Posted: Tuesday, February 19, 2013 5:44:10 AM

By being awesome and having a good squad(will post public by tomorrow)
knappskirata
Posted: Tuesday, February 19, 2013 6:17:46 AM

Round 2 maps are up
spryguy1981
Posted: Tuesday, February 19, 2013 7:31:04 AM

To whom it may concern. Apparently the remote listening post map had yet to be uploaded to Vassal is there perhaps a switch that could be made for Mando and I?

Thanks
FlyingArrow
Posted: Tuesday, February 19, 2013 8:09:15 AM

General_Grievous wrote:
knappskirata wrote:
knappskirata wrote:
Final Score 136-0

His squad
IG lancer droid x4
Darth Sidious
Battle Droid Officer
Battle Droid x5
San Hill

No Unques defeated

You can only pawn one per round... on that open of a map it was probably not too hard to get a long LOS to pick them off from a distance.
knappskirata
Posted: Tuesday, February 19, 2013 8:37:53 AM

FlyingArrow wrote:
General_Grievous wrote:
knappskirata wrote:
knappskirata wrote:
Final Score 136-0

His squad
IG lancer droid x4
Darth Sidious
Battle Droid Officer
Battle Droid x5
San Hill

No Unques defeated

You can only pawn one per round... on that open of a map it was probably not too hard to get a long LOS to pick them off from a distance.
Not exactly, i used senate guards from a distance to pick of battle droid fodder, posting squad