RegisterDonateLogin

I have you now!

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Forgotten Battles: Standings, Schedule, Results Options
knappskirata
Posted: Saturday, February 23, 2013 4:24:43 PM
Groups: Member

juice man wrote:
The loss of Lobot eases some of my shame for losing his services on Cloud City.
Cad Bane is a real coup.
That is what he gets for defecting to the Confederacy
General_Grievous
Posted: Saturday, February 23, 2013 5:09:14 PM

spryguy1981 wrote:
To General Greivous

I have failed, the stealthiness of the Republic scum was too much to overcome with that accurate barve known as Atin. While we managed to destroy him, he exacted his toll on us by killing 2 Zann Defiliers with a Final Shot. Alas the real failure was in Cad Bane falling to the snarkiness of the Bith. He managed to destroy a few of the enemy scum before succumbing to injuries forced on him by Black Sun, and the sad but debilitating failure to win an initiative roll when it was really needed. Jolee took out his equal in the points contest before falling, and Lobot rest his brave soul tried to clear the way for Tyber Zann to kill Xizor but Zann was unable to finish. I am stricken by my failure and hope to make amends on the next frontier.

Marked by Failure,

General Spry and the 1981st Crime Syndicate.

General Spry,

The loss of Cad Bane is a blow the Confederacy will not easily recover from. The reports of this battle are... Unfortunate... For you. Report to Cato Nemodia where Dooku will discuss your failure more... Personally...

Grievous out
General_Grievous
Posted: Saturday, February 23, 2013 5:12:27 PM

Darth O wrote:
ANNOUNCEMENT: Due to commitments in his home world, General Darth O is unable to command an army in any further skirmishes from this day forth.

This is an awesome campaign, but I just don't have the time any more. I'm very sorry.

Darth O

Does this mean Minitank is out too?
pegolego
Posted: Saturday, February 23, 2013 6:38:56 PM

This is all very interesting... Hooray for the Confederacy! We will soon be free from the oppression of the Republic and their blasted Jedi Order, due to the magnificent leadership and cunning of General Grievous and his Separatist army!

Again, I say, Hoorah!
jak
Posted: Saturday, February 23, 2013 9:13:24 PM

please explain why I fought to win Lobot, when he was ineptly lost the next round?Sith lightening all aroundCursing
SWM 101- don't get lobot killed!Angry

I sense a foul betrayal at the bottom of this.............confederacy? republic?
ba!
the galaxy is full of half-wits, and narcissists.............
this makes me ANGRY....... now I feel better,,,,,,,,,,,,
I'll unleash my ANGER on the first jediscum I seeSneaky
General_Grievous
Posted: Sunday, February 24, 2013 1:26:34 AM

jak wrote:
please explain why I fought to win Lobot, when he was ineptly lost the next round?Sith lightening all aroundCursing

I sense a foul betrayal at the bottom of this.............confederacy? republic?
ba!

Yes Darth Jak, give in to your rage and unleash it upon the order. We will need to double our efforts to bring my new daily quota of dead Jedi to a completion point.
juice man
Posted: Sunday, February 24, 2013 8:37:01 AM

jak wrote:
ba!

Yes. See the Confederacy turn on itself, unleash your anger on your fellows.

The Jedi are awaiting you.OMG
howitzer_120mm
Posted: Sunday, February 24, 2013 8:31:19 PM

Sir,
Reporting that we lost General Secura in a skirmish today. Asajj Ventress pounced on her and took her out. Our AT-RTs were matched up against several T-Series Tactical Droids and A-Series Assassin Droids. Unfortunately their tactical advantage allowed them to hide and and wait and fire on us at will, as we approached. We took heavy losses and many good clone troopers did not make it back. I regret to inform you that the enemy holds the Rancor Pen. I continue to question your choice of assignments for our elite troops.
knappskirata
Posted: Monday, February 25, 2013 1:27:04 PM

howitzer_120mm wrote:
Sir,
Reporting that we lost General Secura in a skirmish today. Asajj Ventress pounced on her and took her out. Our AT-RTs were matched up against several T-Series Tactical Droids and A-Series Assassin Droids. Unfortunately their tactical advantage allowed them to hide and and wait and fire on us at will, as we approached. We took heavy losses and many good clone troopers did not make it back. I regret to inform you that the enemy holds the Rancor Pen. I continue to question your choice of assignments for our elite troops.
Why didnt you retreat instead of facing Ventress head on then. Do not worry though.
501 Trooper
Posted: Monday, February 25, 2013 1:38:46 PM

howitzer_120mm wrote:
Sir,

The republic is crumbling. All Hail Grievous and the CIS!
knappskirata
Posted: Monday, February 25, 2013 1:41:56 PM

501 Trooper wrote:
howitzer_120mm wrote:
Sir,

The republic is not crumbling, it is merely regrouping for our main assault on these terrorist droids that grievous has deployed. Already I am in combat witt another sith, but this time I am confident I can subdue him
General_Grievous
Posted: Tuesday, February 26, 2013 1:47:31 PM

knappskirata wrote:
501 Trooper wrote:
howitzer_120mm wrote:
Sir,

The republic is not crumbling, it is merely regrouping for our main assault on these terrorist droids that grievous has deployed. Already I am in combat witt another sith, but this time I am confident I can subdue him

You will try, but you will cower behind the likes corpses of your troops! All hail the confederacy!
DARPH NADER
Posted: Tuesday, February 26, 2013 3:44:02 PM

So what bonus are we playing for on Naboo? Would look like another R7 at first glance, so the victor gets another override option?
General_Grievous
Posted: Wednesday, February 27, 2013 10:15:50 AM

DARPH NADER wrote:
So what bonus are we playing for on Naboo? Would look like another R7 at first glance, so the victor gets another override option?

There is none commander, only the thrill of butchering our enemy.
knappskirata
Posted: Wednesday, February 27, 2013 1:25:49 PM

General_Grievous wrote:
DARPH NADER wrote:

I thought it wad R2 AM(proxy name for T3) in a previous post
DARPH NADER
Posted: Wednesday, February 27, 2013 5:31:49 PM

knappskirata wrote:
General_Grievous wrote:
DARPH NADER wrote:

So I'm confused... Confused Is there Fringe bonus or not as Knapp is right there is R2-AM listed?
juice man
Posted: Wednesday, February 27, 2013 5:53:11 PM

DARPH NADER wrote:
knappskirata wrote:
General_Grievous wrote:
DARPH NADER wrote:

So I'm confused... Confused Is there Fringe bonus or not as Knapp is right there is R2-AM listed?

Tell you what, go get your shiny, metal butt, kicked by the Captain and then you won't be confused anymore.BigGrin
DARPH NADER
Posted: Wednesday, February 27, 2013 6:00:34 PM

Our match is set for munyana and I'd focus your attention on not being on the wrong end of another beatdown. Flapper
juice man
Posted: Wednesday, February 27, 2013 6:06:13 PM

Massive storms around Mos Eisley. Not sure about finding the CIS there.Sad
juice man
Posted: Wednesday, February 27, 2013 6:07:55 PM

DARPH NADER wrote:
Our match is set for munyana and I'd focus your attention on not being on the wrong end of another beatdown. Flapper

Beatdown, BEATDOWN?? Well...um....Blushing