RegisterDonateLogin

So uncivilized.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

The Great Galactic War: Old Republic Versus Sith, Standings, Schedules and Results Options
General_Grievous
Posted: Friday, February 3, 2017 4:56:05 PM
Groups: Member

Your forces are enroute and we launch the assualt as soon as they arrive! Fight well brothers! May the Force be with you all
DarthMaim
Posted: Saturday, February 4, 2017 6:14:49 AM

Sith Commanders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Transmissions for your current round 6 orders and deployments, have now all been sent. I look forward to hearing all your victories and successes in this pivotal round of securing the power of the Star Forge and ridding the galaxy of the scum of the Republic once and for all.

Supreme Commander Maim out........................................
General_Grievous
Posted: Thursday, February 9, 2017 9:47:40 AM

*active transmission from Star Forge strike force*

Commanders I have completed placement of the warhead charges in central command. I encountered a dire foe in Darth Bane, Queen Amanoa, Grand Admiral Rulf and a force of Sith infiltrators. My enemy had prepared themselves and would have decimated our noble republic ranged forces. But the force was with us and I had chosen to send Valenthyne and his Army of Light against the darkness. The jedi lords were more then a match for Bane who had no Defense against their attacks. And while Bane struck down one lord, the remaining three cornered and assaulted Bane, eventually defeating the dark lord once and for all. Queen Amanoa, wounded and without hope, fled to preserve her own life, leaving her grand admiral to be killed. Victory brothers!

Now hurry and complete two more missions so we can finish off this station!

Uniques Defeated:
Darth Bane
Grand Admiral Rulf Yage
jak
Posted: Friday, February 10, 2017 6:05:50 AM

General_Grievous wrote:
*active transmission from Star Forge strike force*

Uniques Defeated:
Darth Bane
Grand Admiral Rulf Yage

WOW!
nice job
that'll leave a markThumbsUp
DarthMaim
Posted: Friday, February 10, 2017 12:04:44 PM

General_Grievous wrote:

Uniques Defeated:
Darth Bane
Grand Admiral Rulf Yage

Grievous, I presented the question a few weeks back of allocation rule when the unique gets defeated ( see previous question I asked when Vestara Khai was defeated), as to if that impacts the ability to allocate particular characters that must be assigned with certain uniques; ie, Lost Tribe.

Now the last Bane has been "ENTOMBED IN THE VALLEY OF THE SITH LORDS", does this mean that "Gloom Walkers" are no longer available for allocation?
juice man
Posted: Friday, February 10, 2017 2:14:44 PM

I'd think the unique still gets allocated but instead of two options we get none.
General_Grievous
Posted: Friday, February 10, 2017 2:25:24 PM

Negative it's always been played that they can still be allocated. Gloomwalkers can be given but Bane obviously can not. Their troops and kin keep fighting
DarthMaim
Posted: Friday, February 10, 2017 3:28:26 PM

General_Grievous wrote:
Negative it's always been played that they can still be allocated. Gloomwalkers can be given but Bane obviously can not. Their troops and kin keep fighting

Nice! "Lost Tribe", here we go.............................................
juice man
Posted: Saturday, February 11, 2017 6:32:22 AM

Greetings Commander, after getting our co-ordinates straightened out my squad arrived at the Offworld Docking Port to claim the Medical Droid templates. We noticed right off that the dock workers all were absent, and yet there was much noise. Soon it was discovered that the noble Jedi have aligned themselves with the Black Sun.

Jak's squad:
28 Shoaneb Culu, Jedi Knight
24 Togorian Black Sun Vigo
23 Elbee
11 Givin Black Sun Slicer
8 R7 Astromech Droid
102 Klatooinian Black Sun Thug x17
3 Mouse Droid

(199pts. 23 activations)

All that noise was from the Thugs, chattering and joking as if they didn't have a care in the world. Almost like they felt anyone foolish enough to challenge them would get blown to smithereens.

My squad:
60 Darth Plagueis, The Wise
48 Darth Zannah
11 Freedon Nadd, Dark Force Spirit
40 Twi'lek Bodyguard x4
8 R7 Astromech Droid
32 Sith Recruit x8

(199pts. 16 activations)

I, however, felt any foolishly challenging two Sith Masters would soon regret it.
It was a short, viscous battle, with the Klatooinians clustering to launch grenades on turn 2. My oppent had initiative and chose to move his gambit getting Given (Laugh ) to safety. This allowed Darth Plagueis, The Wise the time to leisurely stroll up and Chain Lightning six Thugs and one R-7. Zannah moved up to bat grenades.

Jak then lobbed some grens and scattered. Moving Elbee and Shoaneb in for round 3 mayhem. Jak got init and unleashed Elbee on Zannah hitting twice, once for a crit. Would have crushed any other Sith Master. Zannah just, somehow, wasn't where those massive grapplers grasped. Much to the frustration off jak. Durring the rest of this round grenades kept coming, forcing Zannah to spend many force to bubble and most of my Recruits to gladly sacrifice themselves. Shoaneb died in the grenade storm and Elbee died to lightning.

Round 4 I win Init and move "The Wise" up to fry 7 more thugs. it was just cleanup after that.

Victory! 200 to 82 unis lost Elbee and Shoaneb Culu, Jedi Knight.
DarthMaim
Posted: Saturday, February 11, 2017 11:27:39 AM

juice man wrote:

Victory! 200 to 82 unis lost Elbee and Shoaneb Culu, Jedi Knight.

WOW!
nice job
that'll leave a mark ThumbsUp
DarthMaim
Posted: Sunday, February 12, 2017 4:22:39 PM

Hey Grievous,

For the last 2 rounds, as Jak is taking over duties as OR Supreme Commander, are you and Darth Bane going to still continue fighting in the war?
General_Grievous
Posted: Sunday, February 12, 2017 5:27:40 PM

I'll try, we'll be able to do this next phase I think. Final round I'll be in school so not sure if that will happen. But we'll give it our best. And formal transfer of command will happen once we hear the reports for this round.
DarthMaim
Posted: Sunday, February 12, 2017 5:49:49 PM

Incoming transmission from the Star Forge: The Republic sent a crack force of skilled blaster equipped pilots led by a Jedi General of Arkanian decent, that seemed to make them little blaster Gods. As I had seen these pansies before, I was ready for them this time. They were trying to destroy the stations tractor beam array, and I was not about to let them accomplish this. The Republic ships will go nowhere thanks to the mighty die-hard Felucians!

The Republic squad was the following;

30 Arkanian Jedi General
25 Admiral Saul Karath
24 Admiral Oteg
90 Old Republic Drop Pilot x6
28 Old Republic Senator x2
3 Mouse Droid
(200pts. 12 activations)

The Sith squad was built Shaman Aura tough! They were the following;

27 Darth Bandon
23 Jolee Bindo
36 Felucian Shaman x2
11 Darth Sidious Hologram
8 R7 Astromech Droid
91 Felucian x13
3 Mouse Droid
(199pts. 20 activations)

Rnd 1: Both teams made the march to the ever precious gambit center.

Rnd 2: Both teams were cautious and wanted no part of each other, so another round goes by, the quiet before the storm.

Rnd 3: Bloodshed ensues! A Drop pilot charged up to the enemy infested room, to open the floodgates, and then thanks to a Senator, that same Pilot blasts a Shaman to oblivion, and when he self destructs thanks to Oteg, doh, he takes out a mouse droid and 2 Felucians, who were out of range of the other Shaman, who had produced an unbelievable aura of near invincibility, which he activated with the first activation. So the other Felucians that were adjacent, saved and lived to rage on in the battle. Then a Felucian runs over and clubs a Drop Pilot to death. Take that you pilot douche! Then another Felucian drops a drop pilot, as the last thing the pilot sees is a half naked frenzied war painted warrior. OR gets gambit, as the round ends. OR 45, Sith 30.

Rnd 4: OR republic wins initiative and blasts a Felucian to his ancestors, because his will to live had come to an end, and couldn't make a measily save of 6, even with a Force point reroll. Then after a Drop Pilot takes a hit from a Felucian and is weakened, Darth Bandon doesn't want him to get a way so he grips him to death. Then a Felucian charges up and whacks another Drop Pilot sending him to his maker. Then 2 bitter Drop Pilots, with their stupid pee shooters, get a drop on Bandon, because of their Sniper skills, have their blaster bolts somehow find their way past a grip of Felucians, to defeat the mighty Sith combat swordsman. The Felucians are now very crazed as their Sith commander has fallen in battle, charge up and kill one of the last drop pilots, and a gang of frenzied Felucians, all channel the Force, sending blasts at the Jedi General of Arkanian decent, who was shocked in stunned horror, missing all the Force Blast saves, joins his ancestors becoming one with the Force. Sith gets the prized gambit, as time ends in the hour long battle.

Sith wins 115-80.

Uniques lost; Darth Bandon

The mighty 7 pt Felucians in mass along with their fearless Shaman leaders, are a Force to reckon with and are not to be underestimated!

General_Grievous
Posted: Tuesday, February 14, 2017 7:48:56 AM

With the tractor beam array still intact it will make it much more difficult to
Accomplish this mission. Hurry commanders send in your reports as soon as possible!

spryguy1981
Posted: Tuesday, February 14, 2017 9:36:46 AM

Victory on the Lost Ship for the Sith.

114pt Krayt
30 Krayt Trooper
8 R7
45 Sith Guard x9
3 XT-6

Over
48 Master Lucien Draay
33 Bastila Shan, Jedi Master
42 Covenant Defender x2
69 Jedi Shadow x3
8 R7

Uniques Defeated: Bastila Shan, Jedi Master

So essentially we went at it really hard, but my ability to slow the tempo of the game to my advantage hurt him considerably. I was able to keep a few guards behind to provide me an opportunity to transfer back if I needed to escape. I was able to use Dispassionate Killer 3 times making the save the first two to enable me the extra time to kill the Shadows. He didn't realzie I had been able to creep a Sith Guard across the map and eventually catch Bastila with the Transfer in from Krayt, with Rage he put 60 on her and she made 1 defense save, but then i won init and finished her off before transferring back to safety. At this point he ran Lucien away as I could essentially catch him in 2 rounds.
DarthMaim
Posted: Tuesday, February 14, 2017 10:21:30 AM

spryguy1981 wrote:
Victory on the Lost Ship for the Sith.

Uniques Defeated: Bastila Shan, Jedi Master

So essentially we went at it really hard, but my ability to slow the tempo of the game to my advantage hurt him considerably. I was able to keep a few guards behind to provide me an opportunity to transfer back if I needed to escape. I was able to use Dispassionate Killer 3 times making the save the first two to enable me the extra time to kill the Shadows. He didn't realzie I had been able to creep a Sith Guard across the map and eventually catch Bastila with the Transfer in from Krayt, with Rage he put 60 on her and she made 1 defense save, but then i won init and finished her off before transferring back to safety. At this point he ran Lucien away as I could essentially catch him in 2 rounds.

Victory of Epic proportions Brigadier General Spyrguy!!!!!!!! Worthy of recognition in the archives of the Sith Temples and Valley's of the Sith Lords. The loss of Bastila might be the nail in the coffin, for the Republic. Your consistency in repeated battle victories is unparalleled and impeccable. The Sith Order owes you our allegiance and gratitude.

Supreme Commander Maim out......................................
General_Grievous
Posted: Tuesday, February 14, 2017 10:50:09 AM

Truly a dark day for the republic, with this defeat the success of my individual mission will not be enough to destroy the Star Forge, it is damaged, but intact and I fear all we have done is delay our enemy. Master Shan's injuries are great and the loss of her battle meditation will be felt.

However all is not lost.

After defeating Darth Bane I managed to uncover a map the dark lord had in his possession, I'm not sure where it leads yet, but since it had been trusted to one of their mightiest Sith I know it must be important. Perhaps even the location of that command orbilisk that launched the invasion. I need to follow this lead immediately to whatever end.

Captain Jak, I'm promoting you to Grand Admiral of the combined Old Republic forces. You have many creative tactics and ideas and are a skilled commander. Perhaps under your leadership we will be able to turn back the darkness. All of the commanders private holo-addresses (emails) are in this thread. (Unless your bloomail actually works). I am going deep undercover and I leave this fight to you. Strength and honour Grand Admiral Jak. And too each of my noble commanders who has fought so well, may the force be with you all. Keep fighting until there is no breath left in your lungs. Though the shadow of the dark is all around us, in the end the light always prevails.

General Jon Grievous out.
jak
Posted: Tuesday, February 14, 2017 12:57:50 PM

Well boys......
losing will not be tolerated.
get those requests in asap
you have 36 hours
my bloomail works fine(so far)

edit
by now you know your opponents
pick your team for the win
let's turn this total sith pile upside-down
there is a reason that Sith is an anagram of ShitWink

if we win, I'll personally reward you with prizesThumbsUp

DarthMaim
Posted: Tuesday, February 14, 2017 1:20:57 PM

Still waiting on Commanders Jen'ari and Deathsbane for their Rnd 6 results. What say you gentlemen...................................
DarthMaim
Posted: Tuesday, February 14, 2017 2:19:00 PM

Schedule for Round 7 of The Great Galactic War: Old Republic Versus Sith

02/14/17-2/28/17

Maps from Sith SC Due: 02/14/17
Allocations Due: 02/17/17
Games played, Results POSTED by 02/28/17

1. 1. XxxDarthBanexxX/General_Grievous
Geonosis Arena Pit - Fringe Bonus: Nexu, Reek, Acklay

2. DarthMaim/ConnorKenobi
Alien Warzone (Oroboro) – Fringe Bonus: Raynar Thul + non-unique killiks