RegisterDonateLogin

So artistically done.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

The Great Galactic War: Old Republic Versus Sith, Standings, Schedules and Results Options
General_Grievous
Posted: Wednesday, January 4, 2017 10:30:15 PM
Groups: Member

Also Maim is it cool if I swap Jen'ari and Juice's map? Jak informed me they do not have that one. Or else I'll assign a new one. This is easier because they are both alread here
DarthMaim
Posted: Thursday, January 5, 2017 4:19:49 AM

General_Grievous wrote:
Also Maim is it cool if I swap Jen'ari and Juice's map? Jak informed me they do not have that one. Or else I'll assign a new one. This is easier because they are both alread here

ThumpUp
DarthMaim
Posted: Thursday, January 5, 2017 4:30:53 AM

Deaths_Baine wrote:
jen'ari wrote:
I just talked to deaths_baine, we played two nights ago. He said he will post the report in a while.

OR won :(

sorry everyone i have 5 sick kids, 3 have upper respiratory infections and have been on amoxycilin or however you spell it, has been rough. i was supposed to post our report sorry. let me know if it is to late if not i will write up a real report, but OR won 200+ to 100+ for sith

Please write your report asap. Were there any uniques lost, etc.

Maim out............................................
Deaths_Baine
Posted: Thursday, January 5, 2017 9:06:06 AM

Good morning commander,

Our transmissions seem to be limited in range and I took us awhile to get within range due to problems with our drive. We are happy to report that our mission was a success. We met resistance at the hands of krayt and his subordinates, but we were victorious. The great admiral was instrumental in our victory, and the help of the jedi general was imperative. We drove them back with pure firepower and numbers and managed to take down the sith lord krayt while reaching our objective. we look forward to continuing to serve the light.

Uniques lost-- krayt.
jen'ari
Posted: Thursday, January 5, 2017 9:40:29 AM

That is 76 point Krayt :(
General_Grievous
Posted: Thursday, January 5, 2017 10:47:55 AM

OR allocations have been distributed
General_Grievous
Posted: Thursday, January 5, 2017 10:48:51 AM

Excellent job Deaths_Baine, wounding that monster of a Sith has no doubt driven a serious blow to these attackers.
DarthMaim
Posted: Thursday, January 5, 2017 2:26:42 PM

Deaths_Baine wrote:
Good morning commander,

Our transmissions seem to be limited in range and I took us awhile to get within range due to problems with our drive. We are happy to report that our mission was a success. We met resistance at the hands of krayt and his subordinates, but we were victorious. The great admiral was instrumental in our victory, and the help of the jedi general was imperative. We drove them back with pure firepower and numbers and managed to take down the sith lord krayt while reaching our objective. we look forward to continuing to serve the light.

Uniques lost-- krayt.

Oh wait, did I vote to have your match count? Cursing On second thought, I must have consumed a spiked cup of bloomilk on New Years Eve. What was I thinking? If this body is not capable of action, I suggest new leadership is needed. I move for a Vote of No Confidence in Supreme Commander Maim's leadership......................................................RollEyes
General_Grievous
Posted: Thursday, January 5, 2017 4:30:54 PM

Hahahaha I second! The vote carries. Now my trade federation can operate freely! Hahaha.

But your just to nice. And it's all good we're a friendly crowd
DarthMaim
Posted: Friday, January 6, 2017 4:00:16 AM

Sith allocations have been sent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I look forward to hearing of our victories on the battlefield. Remember that we are Sith, and that our enemy's pain and suffering is what we live for. No mercy for the Republic scum. We take no prisoners.

Maim out...........................................
General_Grievous
Posted: Friday, January 6, 2017 9:25:09 AM

Your darkness and treachery will not be allowed to stand. We will fight to the very end to stop you, one galaxy united against the Sith!
juice man
Posted: Friday, January 6, 2017 8:12:01 PM

juice man wrote:
What map is Nal Hutta? I can't find it; even on the list of campaign maps.
I'm still wondering what this map is and if its somewhere on the list.Confused Confused
juice man
Posted: Friday, January 6, 2017 8:14:58 PM

General_Grievous wrote:
Your darkness and treachery will not be allowed to stand. We will fight to the very end to stop you, one galaxy united against the Sith!
What "treachery"? We've been very open about killing all of you and making the galaxy in our image.
General_Grievous
Posted: Friday, January 13, 2017 7:24:23 AM

Victory!

I utilized our new ally Celeste Morne with Arca Jeth and his Wookie Jedi friends. My enemy had Freedom Naad, Jolee Bindo, Juhani and an army of cultists. It was a dark fight but Celeste's turning enemies into Rakghouls, as well as the the intentionally savage Wookies were too much for my enemy to fight. It was close but in the end I prevailed. Striking down Juhani, and causing the ghost of Freedon Naad to flee. Once I killed the last of the cultists which left an outnumbered Jolee Bindo to flee to font another day. The mysterious leader of the Exchange GOTO approached me after the battle with intelligence you would call me mad to repeat and believe. These Sith forces that Darth Maim has assembled are from many different time periods. He has somehow retrieved the most powerful Sith forces throughout the decades at the moment of their defeat, and somehow bent their will to serve him.
But it seems there are two reasons our enemy is in this era. For one he is stuck here, he requires the Lignant Ore to be able to transverse time, and what's more their mission in this era is to capture the allies of Revan in order to learn the whereabouts of a hidden Star Forge so he can have unlimited access to forces. No doubt our enemy has been trying to capture those that had knowledge of the first star forge in order to locate this second factory of the infinite empire.

We must not allow this to happen. So be encouraged brothers and fight on!

(Side note I have been offered a position in a post secondary education program that stats feb 21st so I will only be able to lead until what was to be the end of the standard campaign at 6 rounds. We can end there or if an Old Republic Commander wishes to take the mantle of leadership onto themselves the campaign can continue. Let me know either way what each of you want to do)
DarthMaim
Posted: Friday, January 13, 2017 4:32:16 PM

General_Grievous wrote:
(Side note I have been offered a position in a post secondary education program that stats feb 21st so I will only be able to lead until what was to be the end of the standard campaign at 6 rounds. We can end there or if an Old Republic Commander wishes to take the mantle of leadership onto themselves the campaign can continue. Let me know either way what each of you want to do)

Moved discussion to "Old Republic vs Sith, Chit Chat"
jak
Posted: Saturday, January 14, 2017 7:42:53 AM

RD-4...........battle report

We arrived, to attempt to convince the Telosians, to lend us their tank droids in our struggle against the Sith.
The Sith were there before our shuttle landed.
The Dark Lord Exur Kun led their force, which consisted of Sith Inquisitors, Sith Guards, a R7 droid, and XT-6 droids.
We have heard of the Inquisitor's powers, and coupled with Kun's rumored Dark Side ability to transfer his essence to
another sentient being, worried us a great deal.The Sith could destroy all of us with using blasters or blades.
Our force consisted of:

45 Valenthyne Farfalla
33 Bastila Shan, Jedi Master
96 Army of Light Jedi Lord x3
15 Army of Light Consular
10 Army of Light Trooper x2
20 Old Republic Rookie x5

We met the foe in a large, mostly open area, with only a few doors, and a few little alcoves in witch to hide.(RotS starter hardboard)
(RD-1) Our teams exchanged blaster fire, killing some on both sides. My Jedi moved forward towards the center on the building (gambit), while trying not to expose ourselves to the powerful evil Inquisitors.
(RD-2) Master Bastilla meditated on the battle at hand.However, our luck(saves) finally failed us, and an Inquisitor took control of a Jedi Lord,who then moved, and killed 2 more Rookies. More shots were fired, leaving me with only 1 Rookie, and the Sith with 2 Guards. I knew I wouldn't win by blaster fire, so I sent 2 Lords moving as fast as they could, 1 left, 1 right, to close with the evil Sith, using the Force for more speed.Then the Sith R-7, locked the right hand Jedi into the room he entered for cover. My troopers, and their satchel charges, were on the other side of the building, protecting Bastila.
(RD-3) Left Jedi moves and destroys the R-7, freeing the other Jedi, from his locked room, and slayed another Guard.
An Inquisitor took control of the 3rd Jedi Lord, and moved him next to the Consular. Then, what we dreaded happened, the foul, most dark lord Exar Kun, transferred his essence into my unfortunate Jedi Lord, killing his body, and sent him forever to the Living Force. The evil continued as Kun attacked the consular thrice, with a rage only a Sith can muster.
Another Jedi joins the Force. That loss cost us a healer, and the source of Force Bubbles for the Jedis. Jedi Master Farfella, witnessing that atrocity, moved full speed to engage the Dark Lord, and put an end to his nightmare reign.
(RD-4) Before Farfella could reach Kun, he transferred his essence into the his last Guard. This put him right next to the left Jedi. Kun's raging attacks would have killed him, if it wasn't for supreme light saber defensive skills. Our Jedi attacked back, hitting twice, and wounding Kun.
(RD-5) An Inquisitor tried and failed to control the Jedi to the right.Left Jedi hit Kun 2 times, bring him to his knees.
The right Jedi used the force to close the distance to Kun, striking him twice, to end his dark existence. The evil Dark
Lord Exar Kun will not darken the galaxy any longer!Woot

final score OR-208 Sith-57

uniques lost-Exar Kun
juice man
Posted: Sunday, January 15, 2017 10:32:19 AM

Army of Light Jedi Lords are powerful, we thought we had tested their mettle but alas, with Bastila they can run 10 spaces and hit twice for 40 a hit.
DarthMaim
Posted: Sunday, January 15, 2017 4:51:07 PM

Incoming transmission from Teth;

With word of the Republic sending a Force to a sacred monastery on Teth, I felt the crucial importance to counter and send in the legendary Sith Lord big boy himself, Darth Bane. The master Sith combat swordsman that he is, it didn't even cross my mind that it would be a blaster based enemy squad filled with extraordinary pilots ( led by a Jedi commander of Arkanian desent ), that could pop around a corner, blast 4 times for a potential 80 dmg, then go right back to where they were. These 15 pt baddies were crazy good and ultimately were the key to the defeat of the Sith on Teth.

The Force I dispatched consisted of the following;

63 Darth Bane, Sith'ari
69 Sith Lord x3
17 Marka Ragnos, Dark Force Spirit
13 Gloom Walker Infiltrator
20 Twi'lek Bodyguard x2
8 R7 Astromech Droid
10 Sith Guard x2

(200pts. 11 activations)

The OR, countered with;

30 Arkanian Jedi General
24 Admiral Oteg
18 Old Republic Commander
105 Old Republic Drop Pilot x7
12 Elite Old Republic Soldier
8 R7 Astromech Droid
3 Mouse Droid

(200pts. 13 activations)

Rnd 1;

Each side moves slowly to the gambit area, as in the monastery, the area is out in the open, with no where to hide.

Rnd 2;

Again slow movement, as neither side wants to blink by exposing units to certain death.

Rnd 3;

The bloodshed commences, as a Drop Pilot takes out a Sith Guard, then with some ancient Jedi effect channeled by Oteg, the Sith Guard blew up, destroying another adjacent Sith Guard ( 2 for the price of 1 ). Another Drop Pilot, destroys a Twi'lek bodyguard, who had run herself into the fray for necessary sacrifice. Then a Sith Lord, to exact righteous retribution, fries a Drop Pilot, sending him to his maker. Another Sith Lord, does the same, and torches yet another Drop Pilot. Only 5 left to kill. A Drop Pilot, then does his worst, and blasts a Sith Lord to oblivion. Still another Drop pilot, seeing another green skinned, staff armed fanatic sacrifice herself for the Sith cause, dispatches her quite easily. Bane himself, gets into the mix and lays down the hammer and fries a Drop Pilot, who never knew what hit him. Sith gets gambit. Sith 55, OR 53.

Rnd 4;

Drop Pilot annihilates a Sith Lord. Then the last Sith Lord then makes him pay by invoking Lightning sending the Drop Pilot to the after life. A drop pilot defeats an R7, that got a little too meddlesome by being cute and locking a door. Sith gets gambit, as time expires. OR 84, Sith 80. No uniques lost.

Super close battle, that unfortunately was won out by the Republic. Bane will be back soon to show the Republic who's boss, and he won't be showing anyone mercy. Forgiveness is a word not in his vocabulary.....................................

DarthMaim
Posted: Sunday, January 15, 2017 5:06:23 PM

jak wrote:
RD-4...........battle report The evil Dark
Lord Exar Kun will not darken the galaxy any longer!Woot

final score OR-208 Sith-57

uniques lost-Exar Kun

I have news for you Commander Jak;

I am currently in an undisclosed Sith Temple, over seeing our Lord in the Bacta Tank, healing from his battlefield wounds. Oh, I'm afraid that our Sith Lord Exar Kun, Dark Jedi, will be back to wrek havoc and revenge on you low-life Republic scum and darken your world forever! You may have won the battle, but the war is far from over.........................................
spryguy1981
Posted: Sunday, January 15, 2017 9:31:33 PM

*Bzzt Bzzt* Static

Incoming transmission from the palace at Theed on Naboo. Death Watch victorious, killed Squint, space time continuum disrupted.

"Signal is back sir"

"Good, now annihlate those Gungans who disrupted it."

"Greetings Sith Brethren, the Sith Empire won a close nailbiter." Darth Malak personally led the Death Watch consisting of Pre Viszla and Tor Viszla against a force of Covenant troops who were joined by what could only be described as a misnomer being led by Squint. Darth Malak swears this was his old self prior to gaining power. Krynda Draay answered the call to send a support unit to Theed Palace. As the frenzied Mandalorians charged the Jedi they took great pains to place their blasters into the backs of a pair of Defenders who showed exquisite skill at keeping shots off of their allies. When the smoke cleared on the Republic Side only Krynda Draay remained standing, and Malak and the 2 Viszla's on the Sith side. I feel as though they were anticipating our forces and were prepared for the assault. I also fear a rift has been opened in the very fabric of time as Darth Malak killed his younger self Squint.

Sith Victory 220-113
Uniques Lost - Squint