RegisterDonateLogin

You can't win, but there are alternatives to drinking.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

The Great Galactic War: Old Republic Versus Sith, Standings, Schedules and Results Options
DarthMaim
Posted: Saturday, December 31, 2016 10:10:23 AM
Groups: Member

juice man wrote:
Greetings comander, report from Falucia:

Victory Sith. Nomi Sunrider is now with the Force.

Which Nomi is remaining, to emerge from the bacta tank, for the Sith to destroy in future battles?

DarthMaim
Posted: Saturday, December 31, 2016 10:18:59 AM

Due to Holiday schedule craziness, ConnorKenobi and I will be battling our Round 3 match on Monday afternoon, Pacific Standard Time. I will post results asap, most likely in the evening time ( West Coast ), on Monday, in time for the Tuesday deadline.

Maim out...........................................
juice man
Posted: Saturday, December 31, 2016 1:53:33 PM

DarthMaim wrote:
juice man wrote:
Greetings comander, report from Falucia:

Victory Sith. Nomi Sunrider is now with the Force.

Which Nomi is remaining, to emerge from the bacta tank, for the Sith to destroy in future battles?

Nomi Sunrider, Head of the Jedi Order met her death at the hands (blade/lightning) of Darth Bane.
General_Grievous
Posted: Monday, January 2, 2017 6:11:58 PM

Victory in the Lower City!

I dispatched the Jedi Exile, Odan-Ur, Arca Ghost and three Wookie Jedi to deal with the Sith.
We encountered Darth Desolous and three Juggernaughts. I thought the battle would fare poorly as we both charged into a nearby cantina. The Wookies took point and seemed to do almost as much damage to each other and themselves as they did to the enemy. Soon two were felled by the Sith and only one remained while my enemy's forces remained merely wounded. I considered pulling back but instead the Exile withdrew herself from the force to strike at Desolous and was able to use her Lightsaber Defense to hold off all the attackers. The lone remaining wookie charged in and slew a Juggernaught to get vengeance for his brothers. And the Odan-Ur, feeling inspired by the exile, came into the fight and finished off another.
Now with the tables turned, only a wounded Desolous and his crippled remaining Juggernaught was left to fight against an untouched Exile, Odan-Ur and the now wounded Wookie. He made the only smart choice and took the attack of oppurtunity to break from the exile and flee. He escaped with 10 health remaining while the Juggernaught was cut down.

In the aftermath of the battle I located the ones Revan spoke of, Mission and T3. Revan wishes to speak with them as soon as possible and I will brief you on what he finds out.

Fight well brothers! And send in your reports ASAP
DarthMaim
Posted: Tuesday, January 3, 2017 2:22:38 AM

Incoming battle report from Dxun;

With such an important mission in finding the Mandalorians, I sent a strong Force to destroy all Republic Forces there at a special camp.

The Sith Force consisted of the following;

62 Darth Revan, Sith Lord
36 Lord Kaan
46 Sith Lord x2
14 Exar Kun, Dark Force Spirit
13 Human Engineer
8 R7 Astromech Droid
8 Sith Trooper
10 Sith Guard x2
3 Mouse Droid
(200pts. 11 activations)

The Republic countered with this Force;

33 Bastila Shan, Jedi Master
30 Arfan Ramos
90 Green Jedi Commander x3
25 Sylvar, Betrayed Jedi
16 R7 Astromech Droid x2

Round 1;
Sith got gambit, as both sides raced to stake claim in the middle. Sith 10, OR 0

Round 2;
OR draws first blood, as a Green Jedi Commander takes out a Sith Guard, which defines Rnd 2, as somewhat quiet. Both sides get gambit. Sith 20, OR 15.

Round 3;

A Green Jedi Commander takes out the last Sith Guard, and another Green Jedi Commander, slays a Sith Lord. Revan comes in to finish off a Green Jedi Commander, who had taken considerable dmg from the other Sith Forces. Both sides get gambit. Sith 60, OR 53

Rnd 4;

Revan starts things off by annihilating a Green Jedi Commander. Arfan Ramos comes to the fray and slays a Sith Trooper, who ran right into his way, sacrificing himself for the cause. Sylvar then destroys Lord Kaan, who then releases his bomb of death. Unfortunately, Commander ConnorKenobi, with the help of Bastila and some of his guys having surprise move, to move out of dodge, in order to avoid the blast. Sylvar could not save herself, as the Ghost of Exar Kun, put a spell of Dark Aura magic on her, and she perished, the only one in range of this Sith destructive power. Then to finish things off, a Sith Lord comes in and destroys an R7. Neither side gets gambit, as time runs out on the battle.

Final Score; Sith 123, OR 97

Welcome Pre Viszla, Tor Viszla, and Death Watch Non-Uniques, to the Sith cause. We look forward to having you assist us in battle.

Uniques lost; Lord Kaan on the Sith, and Sylvar, Betrayed Jedi of the Republic
General_Grievous
Posted: Tuesday, January 3, 2017 7:25:45 AM

Curses foul Sith!

Deaths_Baine/JerJerrod any report of your battle? Or allocations will be very simple next round haha
DarthMaim
Posted: Tuesday, January 3, 2017 10:20:20 AM

General_Grievous wrote:
Curses foul Sith!

Deaths_Baine/JerJerrod any report of your battle? Or allocations will be very simple next round haha

How about Spryguy1981/JerJerrod4? What news from your battle on Ryloth?
spryguy1981
Posted: Tuesday, January 3, 2017 10:35:37 AM

Quick recap, Sith win 168-118, I'll post a more detailed report later. He almost killed Amanoa in the last round but rolled a 1 and a 2 with the reroll. I then proceeded to do the same thing vs Mira, no uniques lost.
DarthMaim
Posted: Tuesday, January 3, 2017 10:38:23 AM

Round 4 is here Sith Commanders! Pls get your requests in asap. I am looking at who gets what, and will grant special requests in the order I receive them.

Maim out............................................
General_Grievous
Posted: Tuesday, January 3, 2017 12:11:13 PM

Commanders,

This briefing is classified for your eyes only. Revan had debriefed me on a situation most dire. It seems that the Sith commander has been seeking Revan's companions for the sole purpose of locating Star Maps. Our latest reports indicate that this Sith Armada we are facing has somehow gathered together different armies throughout time. How this is possible, I can't begin to imagine. But our intelligence agents are working to find this out. I have received reports from a shadowy figure known simply as GOTO. GOTO operates a fringe organization known as the Exchange and has long operated behind the scenes in Republic space. He informed me via secure holo that he has information on how the Sith gathered this force and more specifically what they are after. The only word he provided for me thus far to confirm his statement is Lignan Ore. This type of ore doesn't show up in any of our records and I've been investigating it ever since.
GOTO will provide further details but he wants to meet in person. The only problem is the meet-up location he provided was fragmented into five different addresses. I'm sending each of you to a different system to try and locate anyone claiming to represent this GOTO or his Exchange. Meetra Surik has backed up GOTO as having a real offer, but that we should be wary to trust him. As such you are to go to the following systems:

ConnorKenobi: Teth

Jak: Nal Hutta

Deaths_Baine: Telos IV

JerJerrod4: Theed Palace

I will head to the last rendezvous address Ord-Mantell.

The final complication is that all of these systems are currently under Sith occupation. If this is some sort of test by GOTO then it will be a difficult one.
Send requests for specific troop allocations within the next few standard hours.
Deaths_Baine unfortunately you will not have any troops allocated to you this round as we have no force in that area and you must make do with the nearest garrison. (non-restricted list for yourself and Jen'ari for this round as per the rules)

Good luck commanders and may the force be with you
DarthMaim
Posted: Tuesday, January 3, 2017 12:16:39 PM

General_Grievous wrote:
I'm still down for communications so I emailed my forces.

How are communications going for you OR Supreme Commander?

DarthMaim
Posted: Tuesday, January 3, 2017 1:24:27 PM

Supreme Commander Grievous;

Please correct the "Games played, Results POSTED by" date for Rnd 4. It says 01/06/17, which is 3 days from todaySmile

General_Grievous
Posted: Tuesday, January 3, 2017 1:45:49 PM

DarthMaim wrote:
Supreme Commander Grievous;

Please correct the "Games played, Results POSTED by" date for Rnd 4. It says 01/06/17, which is 3 days from todaySmile

Corrected and comms are still email only for most
jen'ari
Posted: Tuesday, January 3, 2017 6:08:46 PM

I just talked to deaths_baine, we played two nights ago. He said he will post the report in a while.

OR won :(
Deaths_Baine
Posted: Tuesday, January 3, 2017 6:15:18 PM

jen'ari wrote:
I just talked to deaths_baine, we played two nights ago. He said he will post the report in a while.

OR won :(

sorry everyone i have 5 sick kids, 3 have upper respiratory infections and have been on amoxycilin or however you spell it, has been rough. i was supposed to post our report sorry. let me know if it is to late if not i will write up a real report, but OR won 200+ to 100+ for sith
DarthMaim
Posted: Wednesday, January 4, 2017 3:24:25 PM

General_Grievous wrote:
Commanders,

This briefing is classified for your eyes only. Revan had debriefed me on a situation most dire. It seems that the Sith commander has been seeking Revan's companions for the sole purpose of locating Star Maps. Our latest reports indicate that this Sith Armada we are facing has somehow gathered together different armies throughout time. How this is possible, I can't begin to imagine. But our intelligence agents are working to find this out. I have received reports from a shadowy figure known simply as GOTO. GOTO operates a fringe organization known as the Exchange and has long operated behind the scenes in Republic space. He informed me via secure holo that he has information on how the Sith gathered this force and more specifically what they are after. The only word he provided for me thus far to confirm his statement is Lignan Ore. This type of ore doesn't show up in any of our records and I've been investigating it ever since.
GOTO will provide further details but he wants to meet in person. The only problem is the meet-up location he provided was fragmented into five different addresses. I'm sending each of you to a different system to try and locate anyone claiming to represent this GOTO or his Exchange. Meetra Surik has backed up GOTO as having a real offer, but that we should be wary to trust him. As such you are to go to the following systems:

ConnorKenobi: Teth

Jak: Nal Hutta

Deaths_Baine: Telos IV

JerJerrod4: Theed Palace

I will head to the last rendezvous address Ord-Mantell.

The final complication is that all of these systems are currently under Sith occupation. If this is some sort of test by GOTO then it will be a difficult one.
Send requests for specific troop allocations within the next few standard hours.
Deaths_Baine unfortunately you will not have any troops allocated to you this round as we have no force in that area and you must make do with the nearest garrison. (non-restricted list for yourself and Jen'ari for this round as per the rules)

Good luck commanders and may the force be with you

Supreme Commander Grievous,

Given that Jen'ari and Deathsbane finished their game before the deadline and had serious family health issues( which is why they were late reporting ), can we consider, just this 1 time, an exception, and allow them access to allocations and count their match? I for 1, would like to grant them a 1 time pardon.
If you and I can't agree on this, then does their rnd 3 game not count at all in the standings? Do the Fringe bonuses get re-released to another map, so we can battle for them in a future rnd?

(By the way, they reported yesterday, not much after Spryguy and Jerjerod)
spryguy1981
Posted: Wednesday, January 4, 2017 5:50:18 PM

I think since all was posted by close of business on the 3rd that things should be golden. If we're going by EST at least and not bloomilk time.
juice man
Posted: Wednesday, January 4, 2017 6:34:08 PM

What map is Nal Hutta? I can't find it; even on the list of campaign maps.
DarthMaim
Posted: Wednesday, January 4, 2017 7:18:00 PM

spryguy1981 wrote:
I think since all was posted by close of business on the 3rd that things should be golden. If we're going by EST at least and not bloomilk time.

+1.
General_Grievous
Posted: Wednesday, January 4, 2017 10:26:28 PM

DarthMaim wrote:
spryguy1981 wrote:

+1.

+1 and I understand family business is hard sometimes