RegisterDonateLogin

You can waste time with your friends later.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

V-Set 3 - Minis, Force Powers and abilities you would like to see Options
adamb0nd
Posted: Monday, April 18, 2011 4:30:12 AM
Groups: Member , Moderator

Really like the master dooku. Not sure what "Surprise attack" is. Assume its a 1 fp ability that allows you to attack before initiative? Seems cool...
cicrush13
Posted: Monday, April 18, 2011 4:51:00 AM
Groups: Member

Cade Skywalker Sith Slayer BigGrin

After reading Legacy War I think that we might need a new version of Cade that includes a melee version of him plus some new force powers (lightning, sith rage, etc).
Darthbane53
Posted: Monday, April 18, 2011 9:52:18 AM

cicrush13 wrote:

After reading Legacy War I think that we might need a new version of Cade that includes a melee version of him plus some new force powers (lightning, sith rage, etc).
Not only do I second that, but I third, fourth and sqear that!
tonythetoyman
Posted: Monday, April 18, 2011 10:01:52 AM

I was looking at some D&D minis cards and saw a neat special ability that I thought would be interesting for a SWM figure to have. Forget the name, but it allowed the figure to activate twice per round. I know the AT-AT could activate multiple times per round, and think it would be interesting to have a figure or two that could do so (could also work as a Force power.... maybe at a cost of 2-3 points).
njarnagin
Posted: Wednesday, April 20, 2011 6:22:37 AM

tonythetoyman wrote:
I was looking at some D&D minis cards and saw a neat special ability that I thought would be interesting for a SWM figure to have. Forget the name, but it allowed the figure to activate twice per round. I know the AT-AT could activate multiple times per round, and think it would be interesting to have a figure or two that could do so (could also work as a Force power.... maybe at a cost of 2-3 points).

+++I like that idea. Give several activations to powerful character like Grandmaster Luke. It could justify the expensive of a 100 point piece.
Weeks
Posted: Wednesday, April 20, 2011 7:24:28 AM

Darth caedus.
kezzamachine
Posted: Wednesday, April 20, 2011 11:42:52 AM
Groups: Member , Moderator

Hey... I wa thinking about Thracken Sal-Solo for some reason this morning. He's overdue. Plus, I reckon making the Peace Brigade into a sub-faction is a very good idea - yes?!
SquelchDog
Posted: Wednesday, April 20, 2011 1:06:51 PM

kezzamachine wrote:
Hey... I wa thinking about Thracken Sal-Solo for some reason this morning. He's overdue. Plus, I reckon making the Peace Brigade into a sub-faction is a very good idea - yes?!

+1, I second those sentiments. I've been collecting Peace Brigaders for SWM {CE} And Sal-Solo was a great Arch-villain. Sneaky
General_Grievous
Posted: Wednesday, April 20, 2011 3:31:16 PM

SquelchDog wrote:
kezzamachine wrote:

+1, I second those sentiments. I've been collecting Peace Brigaders for SWM {CE} And Sal-Solo was a great Arch-villain. Sneaky

+1 to this, those guys were quite interesting in Yeslia the ebook also it's incredibly easy to make a custom for. Throw a sketchy beard on Han.
brennan
Posted: Thursday, April 21, 2011 1:33:20 AM

Weeks wrote:
Darth caedus.

+1 The one we have now sucks and so dosnt represent the tenacity and power of Caedus in the books....He fought GM Luke and tied him and all those years of roaming the galaxy and learing the arcane force powers.....definately deserves a new mini.
Weeks
Posted: Thursday, April 21, 2011 1:37:11 AM

Guess i should have used the quote thingy. I agree we should get a new Caedus sooner or later. I was trying to point out that he can activate twice in a round. He isnt that great but he's the only mini that can do it, save the ATAT
Mandelmauler
Posted: Saturday, April 23, 2011 1:39:56 PM

Just finished watching Season 1:

Mace on AT-RT!!!!!
shmi15
Posted: Monday, April 25, 2011 2:11:08 PM

I was reading up on Darth Andeddu and I do beleive we are missing a huge character here. Transfer Essence would be sweet with him. But maybe a more advanced version since he was the first to master it. The lava and fire sorcery spells that he conjured against Darth Wyyrlock would be nice to see, and some Dark healing would be cool. But his followers the Malevonence should be created. And they could have a special ability that doesn't kill them with the transfer essence.
billiv15
Posted: Tuesday, April 26, 2011 3:47:18 AM

brennan wrote:
Weeks wrote:
Darth caedus.

+1 The one we have now sucks and so dosnt represent the tenacity and power of Caedus in the books....He fought GM Luke and tied him and all those years of roaming the galaxy and learing the arcane force powers.....definately deserves a new mini.

Actually, if you played him one on one with about 95% of the Luke's in the game, he'd probably win :). And just because he fought Luke and didn't lose, who cares? Luke was old, the dude got beat up by his sister. I'm sorry, no serious Sith Lord gets beat up by their sister... :)
jlbm347
Posted: Tuesday, April 26, 2011 6:24:06 AM

You apparently don't have an older sister ^_^ they can teach Palpatine a thing or two about controlling the Galaxy. Flapper
qvos
Posted: Tuesday, April 26, 2011 6:26:51 AM

Darthbane53 wrote:
cicrush13 wrote:

Not only do I second that, but I third, fourth and sqear that!
+1 on that one.
dreadtech
Posted: Tuesday, April 26, 2011 2:29:27 PM

Spy (This character is not a legal target, not subject to command effects or special abilities or Force Powers until after it has made an attack and finished that turn.) OK OK the wording might have to be changed a little.

This would suit characters like Winter or Imperial Spies or Yuuzhan Vong infiltrators.

Any characters who have this should really only be able to do a max of 20 to 30 damage, until after its first attack and finished that turn. As such should not be given twin attack or double attack or anything similar. Of cause after its made it's first attack and finished that turn, it would then gain from any SA's, CE's or FP's

Blast resistant (This character cannot be affected directly or indirectly from Grenades, Missiles or Self Destruct)

This should be kept for Unique characters and not given out to many at that.

Force Pull (Force 1: range 6; target 1 enemy within 6 squares, you may pull that enemy 6 squares towards you, this movement does not provoke attacks of opportunity. The enemy may make a save of 16 to negate this ability)

Should be kept to Jedi/Sith Masters or equivalent preferably unique

I would also like to see some sort of door control on a vong character, for faction pure squads, as such it needs to be different from Satchel Charge or Override as vong do not use such things. Maybe some sort of thud bug that can destroy a door 6 squares away.
keith
Posted: Tuesday, May 3, 2011 6:15:10 PM

I would love to see a Darth Maul on speeder with Strafe Attack Drool

My sister really really wants a new NR/Imperial/Fringe Mara Jade that is 45+ points, does some awesome stuff, and uses the Mara Jade Jedi mini as the recommended mini.
Darth_Sal
Posted: Wednesday, May 4, 2011 1:36:54 AM

keith wrote:
I would love to see a Darth Maul on speeder with Strafe Attack Drool

That would be nice...
I'd like to see a new Fringe Aurra Sing, Bib Fortuna, and a new Jango ...fringe or mando...maybe a young Jango from "Open Seasons"..
Perhaps also some obscure characters.. Chenlambec and his lady cronie; Tobbi Dala, Montross and other mando uniques; Ree-Yees, other Jabbas palace characters... that sort of thing.

I like the idea of the Peace Brigade sub-faction, which we may be getting, as well as other sub-factions... Dathomiri Sith, Galactic Alliance Guard, Coruscant Security, Death Watch/ True Mandalorians/ New Mandalorians, Rebel SpecForce (marines, scouts, etc)... Cracken!
Yoto_Yoto
Posted: Wednesday, May 4, 2011 3:25:54 AM

A Rebel Mon Mothma. She founded the rebellion, she ran the rebellion, it's madness that she doesn't get a rebel figure. I don't care what abilities she has or what she costs, I just want her in the right faction.