RegisterDonateLogin

Will never be rendered obsolete by power creep.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

V-Set 3 - Minis, Force Powers and abilities you would like to see Options
General_Grievous
Posted: Friday, May 20, 2011 2:05:14 PM
Groups: Member

markedman247 wrote:
Upon playing against the Mandos with Vong, I have to say that a CE that allows the Vong to make immediate attacks upon death (as they continue to fight until the very end) would be very beneficial to that faction. If not an attack but a final spit poison + 30 (seems to be their fail safe).

That is a great idea, maybe for czulkang lah, Nas Choka or Haraar?
They also need a ce to hand out Droid Hunter to allies. After all that is half of their belief system, hatred of Droids and machinery.
Mandelmauler
Posted: Friday, May 20, 2011 2:19:18 PM

General_Grievous wrote:
They also need a ce to hand out Droid Hunter to allies. After all that is half of their belief system, hatred of Droids and machinery.

My buddy suggested maybe Savage Droid Hunter (must end movement adjacent to droid if possible).
Mandelmauler
Posted: Friday, May 20, 2011 2:21:54 PM

Chewie (NR)
Same stats as Rebel hero with additional SA:
Solo Bodyguard: If any Solo family character within 3 squares would take damage, this character can choose to take the damage instead.
Darth_Sal
Posted: Saturday, May 21, 2011 2:04:04 AM

Mandelmauler wrote:
Chewie (NR)
Same stats as Rebel hero with additional SA:
Solo Bodyguard: If any Solo family character within 3 squares would take damage, this character can choose to take the damage instead.

Seconded!

I would actually like to see a clone "Luuke" Skywalker to go with Joruus...
saber1
Posted: Sunday, May 22, 2011 1:51:28 AM

Much better versions of Baron Fel and Corran Horn.
wannabe mexican
Posted: Sunday, May 22, 2011 2:39:41 AM

Yeah I would love an end of NJO era Corran Horn as liason between NR forces and the Jedi. Rapport between Jedi and non force users would be cool or something. That would be awesome.
njarnagin
Posted: Monday, May 23, 2011 9:55:16 AM

Darth_Sal wrote:
How about:
Disguise: This character does not count as Unique when targeted by a character with the Bounty Hunter special ability.

I like it . Simple and strait forward. Now which character should get this ability?
Baegn
Posted: Monday, May 23, 2011 10:52:05 AM

njarnagin wrote:
Darth_Sal wrote:
How about:
Disguise: This character does not count as Unique when targeted by a character with the Bounty Hunter special ability.

I like it . Simple and strait forward. Now which character should get this ability?

Zam Wessel?
General_Grievous
Posted: Wednesday, May 25, 2011 2:33:25 AM

Mandelmauler wrote:
General_Grievous wrote:

My buddy suggested maybe Savage Droid Hunter (must end movement adjacent to droid if possible).

That is an interesting idea, and they would still receive their special abilities. Hmm that special ability/CE would have to be on a 20 point piece and the vong would need another piece with yuuzhan Vong reinforcements (Nas Choka perhaps)
adamb0nd
Posted: Wednesday, May 25, 2011 3:53:46 AM
Groups: Member , Moderator

Baegn wrote:
njarnagin wrote:
Darth_Sal wrote:
How about:

Zam Wessel?

I had given my custom of Gryph this exact ability.
jediinexhile
Posted: Wednesday, May 25, 2011 6:59:32 AM

I would like to see somethng that modifies movement or that has a chance of doing so. Also if it is all possible to fix the poor handling of Soresu and perhaps give us a decent version of Kenobi...

Severing Strike

If this character rolls a natural 20 on an attack roll, any abiity that modifies movement and their speed is reduced to 4 for remainder of skirmish. A living target takes an additional 20 damage and may not move for remainder of round.

Used this custom ability on the Master Kenobi I made...
brennan
Posted: Friday, May 27, 2011 1:23:56 AM

Im sure this has been recomended, but I just thought of it; How about a Jabba that is useful and dosnt cost half your squad? I mean seriously, he basically controlled the entire Fringe faction for 100 yrs.

Heres what I was thinking:

The Mighty Jabba: Cost 20

HP: 90
DF:18
AT:8
DM:30

Unique
Melee Attack
Speed 2

Assign Bounty: Replaces Turn; Can only be used on one enemy character at a time, fringe allies get +4at against a chosen enemy character

Fringe Reinforcements 20

Hutt Cartell: Allies within six squares who would fail a save may reroll the save and add+4 to the result. If the save is still a failure than that character is defeated

Commander Effect:
Enemy Fringe characters within six squares who would make an attack must make a save 11 or they join this characters squad.

Lobotnik
Posted: Friday, May 27, 2011 4:30:35 AM

General_Grievous wrote:
Mandelmauler wrote:
General_Grievous wrote:

That is an interesting idea, and they would still receive their special abilities. Hmm that special ability/CE would have to be on a 20 point piece and the vong would need another piece with yuuzhan Vong reinforcements (Nas Choka perhaps)

Yeah, like Droid Hater - If this character begins its turn within 6 squares of a droid it must end movement adjacent to a droid if possible and it gains Droid Hunter for the rest of the turn.

That would allow other characters to have Droid Hunter but not revert to savages.
darthmaulgamer
Posted: Saturday, May 28, 2011 1:17:58 PM

So, I think we need a custom of the Dianoga (that creature for the trash compactor from episode 4).
Here are some possible special abilities for that one eyed monster:

Huge Piece
Rigid
Heavy weapon
Emplacement
Mighty swing
Spit Poison 10 with splash 10
Double Penetration (attacks by pass damage reduction and shields)

Baegn
Posted: Saturday, May 28, 2011 7:45:33 PM

Lobotnik wrote:
General_Grievous wrote:
Mandelmauler wrote:
General_Grievous wrote:

Yeah, like Droid Hater - If this character begins its turn within 6 squares of a droid it must end movement adjacent to a droid if possible and it gains Droid Hunter for the rest of the turn.

That would allow other characters to have Droid Hunter but not revert to savages.

Droid Apathy - good name?
Segastorm
Posted: Sunday, May 29, 2011 5:09:34 PM

Excuse me if this has been said at all already, but I don't have time to read through the whole thing now.

Nightsisters need more justice, and bring more of the older jedi back to life, like you did with Ki-Adi Mundi.
General_Grievous
Posted: Sunday, May 29, 2011 5:17:07 PM

Interesting but simplest way to reveal this is:

Haraar

SA Machine Hunter (this character has +4 attack and +10 damage against characters with Droid or mounted weapon)
Blood Frenzy/Fervor (yuuzhan vong allies within 6 gain savage)
CE
Characters with savage are affected by this commander effect. Yuuzhan Vong Allies with savage gain charging Assualt and Machine Hunter.
Senate Commando
Posted: Monday, May 30, 2011 6:30:21 PM

The defensive Imperial Knight Lightsaber Style.

Praetoria Ishnu - Can use Lightsaber Block/Deflect vs attacks targeting adjacent Allies.

Need a commander granting tis. Perhaps a new Draco?
Draconarius
Posted: Monday, May 30, 2011 7:04:56 PM

Senate Commando wrote:
The defensive Imperial Knight Lightsaber Style.

Praetoria Ishnu - Can use Lightsaber Block/Deflect vs attacks targeting adjacent Allies.

Need a commander granting tis. Perhaps a new Draco?

I like this plan.
rogueshadow16
Posted: Tuesday, May 31, 2011 12:37:37 PM

How about pieces that are on the infinity timeline? Flapper