RegisterDonateLogin

Health warning: May increase the risk of Sith Rage in certain drinkers.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Renegades and Rogues (contains spoilers for V-set 2. Full set list now up) Options
Hydrowhip
Posted: Friday, July 15, 2011 7:54:49 AM
Groups: Member

juice man wrote:
Hydrowhip wrote:
So, anything else pop up on the SHNN other than the Chandra pilot?

Got some Pilot plans for Saturday ?

Well I only have one actual Chandra-fan mini, so maybe yes. Or maybe just a reserve. I promise to have my reserves ready this time, in case I roll 11 and need to bring 70 points of minis into the game. Flapper
Mandelmauler
Posted: Friday, July 15, 2011 11:20:07 AM

Hydrowhip wrote:
Well I only have one actual Chandra-fan mini, so maybe yes. Or maybe just a reserve. I promise to have my reserves ready this time, in case I roll 11 and need to bring 70 points of minis into the game. Flapper

I may have to break out my swarm of 20+.
wannabe mexican
Posted: Monday, July 18, 2011 3:49:16 AM

This mysterious KC character is IMHO one of the best minis of this set. I have great fun playing it.
Hydrowhip
Posted: Monday, July 18, 2011 10:46:31 AM

I really enjoyed a small play-test tournament our local group had. Old Republic was fun to play again, the new Atton and Kavar made for a nice combo. Jedi Mind Trick 3 is sweet!
Baegn
Posted: Monday, July 18, 2011 8:17:38 PM

wannabe mexican wrote:
This mysterious KC character is IMHO one of the best minis of this set. I have great fun playing it.

You mean the Captain? Really? Hmmm....
Ronson
Posted: Wednesday, July 20, 2011 4:34:46 AM

I am really sad that the only preview we have had, in what, two weeks or something, was Chandra. There are still so many characters that could be previewed. In both the V-Set and the Mini Set. Are we not going to get any other previews before Gencon that most of us won't be at?

One suggestion I have for next set is a schedule of previews. One or two character once a week for like six weeks or something. But always on the same day. I know that would really help calm my nerves.
billiv15
Posted: Wednesday, July 20, 2011 5:06:56 AM

Ronson wrote:
I am really sad that the only preview we have had, in what, two weeks or something, was Chandra. There are still so many characters that could be previewed. In both the V-Set and the Mini Set. Are we not going to get any other previews before Gencon that most of us won't be at?

One suggestion I have for next set is a schedule of previews. One or two character once a week for like six weeks or something. But always on the same day. I know that would really help calm my nerves.

Um, please look at how many characters we've previewed, then revise your request.

We most certainly had a schedule, which we followed, with a few additional previews thrown out there for the fun of it. We purposely chose to release them earlier (starting in april) to go with regionals this year. I'm sorry, in the future we can simply reduce our preview numbers by 2/3, and only do them 6 weeks before release. I'm sure that's what everyone wants lol.
swinefeld
Posted: Wednesday, July 20, 2011 6:20:45 AM
Groups: Member , Moderator

Side note to the above 2 posts:

By my count, 32 of 60 RaR characters have been previewed so far.
dreadtech
Posted: Wednesday, July 20, 2011 8:08:50 AM

I think we have been given a fair amount of previews this time round, I think more than DOTF had. Still won't say no to more though.

Having said that It would be nice to have something left for the actual release day.
Dread
Hydrowhip
Posted: Wednesday, July 20, 2011 10:32:07 AM

Thanks for having a preview at all. I like a little tease in my game. There a still plenty of surprises to be had, I think with the exception of Sith you left a unique of each faction to be surprised with, correct?
TheHutts
Posted: Wednesday, July 20, 2011 10:41:28 AM

Darth Zannah still hasn't been released right?

I'm probably most curious about the Republic pieces in Battle of Theed now - Republic are my favorite faction, and I'm very interested in what the new Panaka and Obi-Wan are going to look like. The original Panaka is still such a meta piece, that I wonder if the new one is a slightly different spin on a similar thing (ie still allowing swaps), or completely different.
swinefeld
Posted: Wednesday, July 20, 2011 10:43:26 AM

TheHutts wrote:
Darth Zannah still hasn't been released right?

Correct.
Darthbane53
Posted: Thursday, July 21, 2011 2:13:44 AM

Could any one spoil for me weather or not Luke in Stormie armor has any effect with his significant other Han? Im debating getting hand and would like to know, just anything at all. Thanks!
swinefeld
Posted: Thursday, July 21, 2011 2:57:04 AM

Darthbane53 wrote:
Could any one spoil for me weather or not Luke in Stormie armor has any effect with his significant other Han? Im debating getting hand and would like to know, just anything at all. Thanks!

Han STA is a fun piece with a great CE, and is worth picking up even if it turns out there is no synergy between him and the new Luke.

My 2 cents. Smile
Ruhk
Posted: Friday, July 22, 2011 5:57:20 AM

There is no Syngery, Rapport or CEs on Luke in STA that would boost Han in STA.
markedman247
Posted: Tuesday, July 26, 2011 3:10:01 PM

Am I correct in the assumption, based on the recommended mini, that the OR Elite Gunner is the gunner from the "Hope" TOR trailer? Basically, a cheap (15-18), quad shooter for the TOR?
Darth_Sal
Posted: Tuesday, July 26, 2011 10:20:13 PM

Doing some fishing? I saw some version of the stats for the Gunner on that Polish site, but don't quite remember them. I know I liked it enought to make two customs...
gwek
Posted: Tuesday, July 26, 2011 11:00:00 PM

Who knows if the stats the Polish site had are anywhere close to final? I don't remember much about the Gunner either, except that it seemed to have a surprisingly full card for a "common." Five abilities? Six?
Darth_Sal
Posted: Tuesday, July 26, 2011 11:11:20 PM

I think most of the cards were not finalized... not long to wait now though!
gwek
Posted: Wednesday, July 27, 2011 12:54:58 AM

What's the official date? And does anyone know if we're going to get a few last-minute spoilers?