RegisterDonateLogin

Don't worry, she'll hold together. Hear me, baby? Hold together.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

V-Set 14 official list Options
TimmerB123
Posted: Friday, June 30, 2017 6:35:47 AM
Groups: Member

Oh shoot, Captain Andor is hard to read. That photogrgraphy is horrible! The light is shining right back into the lens, you can barely make out any of the abilities or CE. It's almost as if someone did that on purpose so you have to listen to last night's SHNN to get the stats. Flapper
TimmerB123
Posted: Friday, June 30, 2017 10:46:51 AM

There was an update from last week though . . .
TimmerB123
Posted: Friday, June 30, 2017 10:24:24 PM

OK -

We only have 7 names yet to be spoiled (and 4 more on top of that who have had name only spoiled)

I'll give this one week.

Pick 10 guesses. If you get 5 of the names right - you get a personal preview PLUS the entire set list!!!

Hints - of the 7 unspoiled altogether;

ALL are unique

4 are canon with reasonably recent screen time (Force Awakens, Rogue One, Rebels, Clone Wars)

1 has lineage to another WotC piece

1 has been strongly hinted at in this thread (multiple times)

1 might be watching you from a circle long ago.

Everyone gets 1 shot. Post your 10 - no second chances.

If anyone nails all 7, then you get a bonus personal preview!!!
TimmerB123
Posted: Wednesday, July 5, 2017 7:36:47 AM

TimmerB123 wrote:
Oh shoot, Captain Andor is hard to read. That photogrgraphy is horrible! The light is shining right back into the lens, you can barely make out any of the abilities or CE. It's almost as if someone did that on purpose so you have to listen to last night's SHNN to get the stats. Flapper

Ok - we've been working on magnifying the details of this card. I think a little more can be read now.

General_Grievous
Posted: Wednesday, July 5, 2017 7:37:41 AM

Nice! That is quite the Rogue One boosf
shmi15
Posted: Wednesday, July 5, 2017 8:03:13 AM

TimmerB123 wrote:
TimmerB123 wrote:

Ok - we've been working on magnifying the details of this card. I think a little more can be read now.

Wow.... Very Unique guy here. He does a whole lot for Rogue One, and further encourages, which I am a huge fan of doing.

His CE is amazing for the sub faction. And, if I am reading it correctly, they keep it even if he dies? Questions then are do Disruptive get rid of it? If not, thats really interesting, because K-2 because awesome in this scenario. Now, we have one guy left to see I think for this group....

His damage is very interesting... 11 attack for 30 against living, but Jyn gets it to 15 for 40. He seems like a good piece to take out tech, and even clean up a piece after damage has been laid on him by someone else.

How did playtesters use him at this stat block?
Deaths_Baine
Posted: Wednesday, July 5, 2017 9:23:59 AM

shmi15 wrote:
TimmerB123 wrote:
TimmerB123 wrote:

Wow.... Very Unique guy here. He does a whole lot for Rogue One, and further encourages, which I am a huge fan of doing.

His CE is amazing for the sub faction. And, if I am reading it correctly, they keep it even if he dies? Questions then are do Disruptive get rid of it? If not, thats really interesting, because K-2 because awesome in this scenario. Now, we have one guy left to see I think for this group....

His damage is very interesting... 11 attack for 30 against living, but Jyn gets it to 15 for 40. He seems like a good piece to take out tech, and even clean up a piece after damage has been laid on him by someone else.

interesting piece here. I like the fact an enemy has to kill the piece nice touch.
TimmerB123
Posted: Wednesday, July 5, 2017 9:42:15 AM

Ok - here's the real pic

TimmerB123
Posted: Wednesday, July 5, 2017 9:48:04 AM

shmi15 wrote:
TimmerB123 wrote:
TimmerB123 wrote:

Correct that the Rogue One Uniques keep it even after he is dead. We wanted you to use him, not hide him in the back since he is so important.

He is the lynchpin for the subfaction.

The way the subfaction is built, the hope is that it encourages fast aggressive play, and since you get bonuses when other allies die, the opponent has to answer fast and aggressive as well or give you a big advantage.
TimmerB123
Posted: Wednesday, July 5, 2017 9:49:33 AM

Ya'll might want to check out page 1. Still some undiscovered goodies.
Deaths_Baine
Posted: Wednesday, July 5, 2017 10:51:51 AM

rally is a really cool new ability and it makes sense for the mandos. dang the other preview is BEEEASSSSTTTTTT! i'll wait til some others see it, all I will say right now is dang!!
shmi15
Posted: Wednesday, July 5, 2017 10:54:46 AM

Deaths_Baine wrote:
rally is a really cool new ability and it makes sense for the mandos. dang the other preview is BEEEASSSSTTTTTT! i'll wait til some others see it, all I will say right now is dang!!

Is it the Skirata piece?
TimmerB123
Posted: Wednesday, July 5, 2017 10:56:41 AM

shmi15 wrote:
Deaths_Baine wrote:

Is it the Skirata piece?

Sweet - isn't he? I am excited about him. (I can say I had far less of a hand on this piece than others on the team, so it's not ego talking here)
TimmerB123
Posted: Wednesday, July 5, 2017 10:59:37 AM

Bump

TimmerB123 wrote:
OK -

We only have 7 names yet to be spoiled (and 4 more on top of that who have had name only spoiled)

I'll give this one week.

Pick 10 guesses. If you get 5 of the names right - you get a personal preview PLUS the entire set list!!!

ALL are unique

4 are canon with reasonably recent screen time (Force Awakens, Rogue One, Rebels, Clone Wars)

Deaths_Baine
Posted: Wednesday, July 5, 2017 11:01:41 AM

I don't know all the ones left, but I remember playtesting one that has not been shared that I LLLLLOOOOOOVVVVVVEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDHeart Heart Wub Wub playtesting.Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool

if he came out the way I hope lol, haven't seen final stats lol.
TimmerB123
Posted: Wednesday, July 5, 2017 11:05:00 AM

Deaths_Baine wrote:
I don't know all the ones left, but I remember playtesting one that has not been shared that I LLLLLOOOOOOVVVVVVEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDHeart Heart Wub Wub playtesting.Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool

if he came out the way I hope lol, haven't seen final stats lol.

BTW - if you play tested or got a personal preview - that's ok - you can still make your guesses! You get a small advantage that you earned.

(Just don't say - "well I know there is this guy because I got a personal preview of him." Just put him on your list and let others guess too)
shmi15
Posted: Wednesday, July 5, 2017 11:34:27 AM

TimmerB123 wrote:
Bump

TimmerB123 wrote:
OK -

I'll give this one week.

ALL are unique

1. Kol Skywalker NR
2. Director Krennic Imp Sub Set
3. Lucien Draay OR
4. Cade Skywalker NR/Fringe
5. Raana Tay OR
6. Xamar OR
7. Darth Maul OR/Fringe
8. A new Rey NR
9. Anakin Solo NR
10. Galen Erso NR/Fringe
TimmerB123
Posted: Wednesday, July 5, 2017 11:40:50 AM

shmi15 wrote:
TimmerB123 wrote:
Bump

TimmerB123 wrote:
OK -

I'll give this one week.

ALL are unique

1. Kol Skywalker NR
2. Director Krennic Imp Sub Set
3. Lucien Draay OR
4. Cade Skywalker NR/Fringe
5. Raana Tay OR
6. Xamar OR
7. Darth Maul OR/Fringe
8. A new Rey NR
9. Anakin Solo NR
10. Galen Erso NR/Fringe

1 correct
jen'ari
Posted: Wednesday, July 5, 2017 11:43:11 AM

Krennic or Kol or Galen seem the best bet to be the right person.
My heart says Galen.

will get back to this later
shmi15
Posted: Wednesday, July 5, 2017 12:00:52 PM

jen'ari wrote:
Krennic or Kol or Galen seem the best bet to be the right person.
My heart says Galen.

will get back to this later

It has to be Krennic, the Death Troopers are released and their is 1 Imperial Piece left in the Sub Set