RegisterDonateLogin

Knows better than to trust a strange computer.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

My life is officialy over Options
Xeonaught
Posted: Friday, September 18, 2009 10:43:53 AM
Groups: Member

Right now that this topic has been blowen completly out of out of the water. who would like to hear the end result after a week?
Mandalore Da Beast
Posted: Friday, September 18, 2009 10:45:23 AM

Xeonaught wrote:
Right now that this topic has been blowen completly out of out of the water. who would like to hear the end result after a week?

me for sure
Blink
Hydrowhip
Posted: Friday, September 18, 2009 6:04:49 PM

I read through four pages hoping to see more post from Xeo on this, and just a teaser at the end.

Xeo, my advice if you chose to accept it, moderation. It works for all things in life. Shift the scales now and then, but try to keep an overall balance.

That being said, I'll wait to hear what happened after a week.
Xeonaught
Posted: Friday, September 18, 2009 10:45:07 PM

Firstly. I am 16 years old and have been playing for about a year and a half now. There is alot of crap that hasnt been put down here ( by me ) and alot of relationship influencing factors between me and my father.

Secoundly i would like to thank those who stuck up for my Dad. Some of you are fathers and as you probley know all a Dad wants is the best for his children / child. To those people who said my dad is a bad parent ( or along those lines ). i want everyone to know that my father loves me and i love him and he would never do anything if he wasnt trying to help me. Howerver when i started this topic i wasnt sure as to when i was gunna get them back. it could have been mounths before i saw them.

okay. After one week of being mini less ( he also toke all my wii, computor and playstation games at the same time ). After a week he gave all of them back saying that the loss left a void in my life thatcould be filled with other things that would not be good for me.

To those people who said my dad is a bad parent ( or along those lines ). i want everyone to know that my father loves me and i love him and he would never do anything if he wasnt trying to help me. Howerver when i started this topic i wasnt sure as to when i was gunna get them back. it could have been mounths before i saw them.

Hydrowhip, the reason why I started this topic was to hear other sad minis related topics. The fact that i havnt commented on it since is because i havnt felt the need to.
dnemiller
Posted: Saturday, September 19, 2009 2:29:14 AM

Xeo, glad to hear you got your stuff back. I can understand as a dad. Sometimes the only way to catch our kids attention is take away something they really enjoy. I can tell you as a dad you don't ever want to do that but you have an obligation when you are trying to make sure your child/young adult will grow into a responsible person. Hopefully he got your attention and now you have been refocused to whatever needs to be done. Sometimes it is hard to fathom that even when you are being punished your parents hate it as much as you do.

Anyways good deal! Now make your dad learn to play minis and get him playing with ya!!!!
Mandalore Da Beast
Posted: Saturday, September 19, 2009 6:51:48 AM

dnemiller wrote:
Xeo, glad to hear you got your stuff back. I can understand as a dad. Sometimes the only way to catch our kids attention is take away something they really enjoy. I can tell you as a dad you don't ever want to do that but you have an obligation when you are trying to make sure your child/young adult will grow into a responsible person. Hopefully he got your attention and now you have been refocused to whatever needs to be done. Sometimes it is hard to fathom that even when you are being punished your parents hate it as much as you do.

Anyways good deal! Now make your dad learn to play minis and get him playing with ya!!!!

good stuff Xeo. i figured yer dad had a plausible explaination to what he did. good to see yer still amongst the gamers, but like someone said above me, its all moderation. take it in stride.
Zalkrie
Posted: Sunday, September 20, 2009 11:06:39 PM

Xeo.....way to stick up for your Dad!! Sometimes it is hard to see what parents are trying to do for there kids until it is over. As a father of two, it is nice to see that kids are willing to stick up for there parents and can relate to why something had to be done in there eyes. Kudos to your dad also for giving your hobbies back and the reason he gave them back. I would agree with Dean to see if you could get him involved in playing. My son plays and we have a blast together!!!
Xeonaught
Posted: Monday, September 21, 2009 7:42:44 AM

Yea he said he wouldnt want to play about 9 mounths ago, but that dose not mean im not going to try again
DarthLegend
Posted: Wednesday, September 23, 2009 3:50:32 AM

thats tough ... i would have kicked him in the nuts.. started rolling 20's on him took what ever money he had in his wallet and bought another booster ! then made mom make me a sandwich !
swinefeld
Posted: Wednesday, September 23, 2009 4:21:59 AM
Groups: Member , Moderator

DarthLegend wrote:
thats tough ... i would have kicked him in the nuts.. started rolling 20's on him took what ever money he had in his wallet and bought another booster ! then made mom make me a sandwich !

WTH ThumbDown
DarthReeves
Posted: Wednesday, September 23, 2009 4:47:35 AM

ok I can see where dad is coming from...
How many hours do some of us log on this website a week? eh?
Ask yourself what you could be doing aside from that?
I play tournaments, play 2-3 times per month with buddies, but I can totally see this being something that younger kids would become overly active in..

p.s. does your dad want to make some money? Post some prices on those minis!
swsf17
Posted: Wednesday, September 23, 2009 8:36:44 AM

DarthLegend wrote:

Who do you think you areConfused Cursing We should show this to your parents and see how tough you are then.Mad
carnorjax1
Posted: Wednesday, September 23, 2009 12:51:34 PM

Keep in mind that when a parent punishes their kid for something, that something has a reason. The same is when kids tell on each other, the first one usually starts with, "I was just doing nothing(as if ) when that kid came over and punched me, etc." , but there is more than one side to a story. So before getting all judgemental and saying, "How outrageous for a father to take away a kids minis for doing nothing!", keep in consideration that the father most likely had a sound reason.
Mandalore Da Beast
Posted: Wednesday, September 23, 2009 12:52:57 PM

swsf17 wrote:
DarthLegend wrote:

Who do you think you areConfused Cursing We should show this to your parents and see how tough you are then.Mad

ill second that.
Robin
Posted: Wednesday, September 23, 2009 3:23:18 PM

[quote=Xeonaught] After a week he gave all of them back saying that the loss left a void in my life thatcould be filled with other things that would not be good for me.quote]

SSSSSSSSSSSMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SMOKE!!!!

LOL just kidding but that does suck for you man. As for your dad taking them away all i have to say is, fight the power!
As of the social problem, i say thats its your fault for not having any freinds. No friends, no Chick friends? Well that just sucks for you, i have to agree with your dad and im 19. Put the mini's down and go talk to some girls or at least some guy friends.

As for DarthLegend, what you have to do is is take his money while he's on the ground from getting kicked in the nuts. Then make sure the sandwhich is PB and J. Then go buy a knights of the old republic because that packs the shit. As for all the people that are so repulsed by what Legend say, i have one word to you "come on!" You know that would be hilarious.
dnemiller
Posted: Wednesday, September 23, 2009 3:47:32 PM

Robin wrote:
[quote=Xeonaught] After a week he gave all of them back saying that the loss left a void in my life thatcould be filled with other things that would not be good for me.quote]

SSSSSSSSSSSMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SMOKE!!!!

LOL just kidding but that does suck for you man. As for your dad taking them away all i have to say is, fight the power!
As of the social problem, i say thats its your fault for not having any freinds. No friends, no Chick friends? Well that just sucks for you, i have to agree with your dad and im 19. Put the mini's down and go talk to some girls or at least some guy friends.

As for DarthLegend, what you have to do is is take his money while he's on the ground from getting kicked in the nuts. Then make sure the sandwhich is PB and J. Then go buy a knights of the old republic because that packs the shit. As for all the people that are so repulsed by what Legend say, i have one word to you "come on!" You know that would be hilarious.

Man it sure is a shame there is no report button on these forums.
Darth O
Posted: Wednesday, September 23, 2009 4:01:14 PM

dnemiller wrote:
Robin wrote:

I second that.

I hereby ban anyone who is being a...wait, I shouldn't say that, I might have to ban myself!
Robin
Posted: Wednesday, September 23, 2009 4:04:17 PM

Darth O wrote:
dnemiller wrote:
Robin wrote:

I second that.

I hereby ban anyone who is being a...wait, I shouldn't say that, I might have to ban myself!

Wow way to handel a joke guys. haha thats fine with me if you guys are really this big of prudes
Xeonaught
Posted: Wednesday, September 23, 2009 4:05:15 PM

Robin how dare you make an asuption about my life over one topic.
Perhaps it would suprise you to know but i actually have quite alot of male and female friends. I am actually relly shocked that you would be so obnoxious.

Robin i think you relly need to take a good long look at your life and at the way you veiw it because to me it sounds like you have quite alot of problems to deal with.

I agree with dnemiller we need to have a report function on this site.
Darth O
Posted: Wednesday, September 23, 2009 4:08:45 PM

Robin wrote:
Darth O wrote:
dnemiller wrote:
Robin wrote:

I second that.

Wow way to handel a joke guys. haha thats fine with me if you guys are really this big of prudes

What a coincidence, I like to joke too, if you haven't noticed by my posts and the fact that I come from the same country as the world's best ever comedian, Rhys Darby!