RegisterDonateLogin

Mind what you have learned. Save you it can.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

My life is officialy over Options
Mandalore Da Beast
Posted: Wednesday, September 23, 2009 5:31:43 PM
Groups: Member

WTFBlink ?
what did i miss?
Xeonaught
Posted: Wednesday, September 23, 2009 5:49:24 PM

Basicly this Robin fellow has read this forum and decided to firstly insult me and make assuptions about my life. then has gone to say that assault, family vioence and theft are laughing matters.
EmporerDragon
Posted: Wednesday, September 23, 2009 5:56:18 PM

In short, trolling.
Volvagia14
Posted: Thursday, September 24, 2009 5:38:14 AM

dnemiller wrote:
Robin wrote:
[quote=Xeonaught] After a week he gave all of them back saying that the loss left a void in my life thatcould be filled with other things that would not be good for me.quote]

SSSSSSSSSSSMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SMOKE!!!!

LOL just kidding but that does suck for you man. As for your dad taking them away all i have to say is, fight the power!
As of the social problem, i say thats its your fault for not having any freinds. No friends, no Chick friends? Well that just sucks for you, i have to agree with your dad and im 19. Put the mini's down and go talk to some girls or at least some guy friends.

As for DarthLegend, what you have to do is is take his money while he's on the ground from getting kicked in the nuts. Then make sure the sandwhich is PB and J. Then go buy a knights of the old republic because that packs the shit. As for all the people that are so repulsed by what Legend say, i have one word to you "come on!" You know that would be hilarious.

Man it sure is a shame there is no report button on these forums.

I 100% agree...
swinefeld
Posted: Thursday, September 24, 2009 5:54:25 AM
Groups: Member , Moderator

Volvagia14 wrote:
dnemiller wrote:
Robin wrote:
[quote=Xeonaught] After a week he gave all of them back saying that the loss left a void in my life thatcould be filled with other things that would not be good for me.quote]

SSSSSSSSSSSMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SMOKE!!!!

LOL just kidding but that does suck for you man. As for your dad taking them away all i have to say is, fight the power!
As of the social problem, i say thats its your fault for not having any freinds. No friends, no Chick friends? Well that just sucks for you, i have to agree with your dad and im 19. Put the mini's down and go talk to some girls or at least some guy friends.

As for DarthLegend, what you have to do is is take his money while he's on the ground from getting kicked in the nuts. Then make sure the sandwhich is PB and J. Then go buy a knights of the old republic because that packs the shit. As for all the people that are so repulsed by what Legend say, i have one word to you "come on!" You know that would be hilarious.

Man it sure is a shame there is no report button on these forums.

I 100% agree...

I hope it doesn't become necessary to have one. As it stands, there are people that can be contacted if this gets out of hand, and I'm sure steps would be taken to stop it if need be.
Mandalore Da Beast
Posted: Thursday, September 24, 2009 5:59:26 AM

i just see this as a couple of kids being goofy for shock value.
the sad part is that some of you guys are letting them get to you...
amsnow
Posted: Thursday, September 24, 2009 6:12:38 AM

Mandalore Da Beast wrote:

completely agree, the more you give in to them the more they give back, i think we all just need to be bigger people, let these "jokes" roll off our shoulders and be done with it all
Zalkrie
Posted: Thursday, September 24, 2009 6:48:57 AM

amsnow wrote:

completely agree, the more you give in to them the more they give back, i think we all just need to be bigger people, let these "jokes" role off our shoulders and be done with it all

The problem is, I think it is part joking, but also part of what they really think. They are going for the shock value, yes, but that is also how they think things should be handled.
Mandalore Da Beast
Posted: Thursday, September 24, 2009 6:55:30 AM

i couldnt agree with you more.
i would have wrote that, but i dont know these kids personally.
the more i re read what they write, the more that becomes apparent.
swinefeld
Posted: Thursday, September 24, 2009 7:27:31 AM
Groups: Member , Moderator

amsnow wrote:

completely agree, the more you give in to them the more they give back, i think we all just need to be bigger people, let these "jokes" role off our shoulders and be done with it all

It is true that feeding the trolls just makes matters worse, and I can easily ignore that kind of stuff. I just hope it doesn't become contagious... if it does it should be stopped.
Sithborg
Posted: Thursday, September 24, 2009 7:27:59 AM
Groups: Member , Moderator, Rules Guy

Sadly, it is beginning to look like some moderators might be needed. "Shock" value posts should not be tolerated, as they are usually flaming or baiting someone, neither of which should be allowed.
Mandalore Da Beast
Posted: Thursday, September 24, 2009 7:33:56 AM

Sithborg wrote:
Sadly, it is beginning to look like some moderators might be needed. "Shock" value posts should not be tolerated, as they are usually flaming or baiting someone, neither of which should be allowed.

i dont think anyone will disagree with you there 'Borg.
harmonm4
Posted: Thursday, September 24, 2009 9:01:07 AM

[quote]Robin wrote:
Xeonaught wrote:
After a week he gave all of them back saying that the loss left a void in my life thatcould be filled with other things that would not be good for me.quote]

There is a point where even jokes like the ones stated above are not matters of just ignoring. I think it's great to joke, but there is also a level of appropriateness.

Whoever, Robin is, is going to have realize that there is a much better way to joke, and what he/she did was inappropriate. I realize he/she is only 19, but now is a better time to learn appropriateness then never.

I don't mind a lot of the things said in this thread. There are a lot of great ideas. However, there have been several things said as "JOKES" that were better to leave off the screen. I'm not just talking about Robin either.

This message is not ment to attack anyone, but rather, I say let's do things in a little more positive and in a more uplifting light. This community has been a fun one for me sinse I started. Statements like the one Dean said on (I think) page 2 of this thread was one of the better examples I've seen of how to make an excellent comment which brings about good. Lets keep that spirit up!!!BigGrin

I just say lets have fun, but in a good wayThumbsUp
carnorjax1
Posted: Thursday, September 24, 2009 10:33:49 AM

(Besides, at least Xeo didn't name himself in the image of a spandex wearing kid who ran around confusing people with his esoteric lingo) COUGH ROBIN! COUGH
DarthLegend
Posted: Thursday, September 24, 2009 11:02:27 AM

swsf17 wrote:
DarthLegend wrote:
thats tough ... i would have kicked him in the nuts.. started rolling 20's on him took what ever money he had in his wallet and bought another booster ! then made mom make me a sandwich !

Who do you think you areConfused Cursing We should show this to your parents and see how tough you are then.Mad

ill second that.

im 24 !! lmao ! and my mom wouldnt take something away from me anyway...what would that prove lolol
Mandalore Da Beast
Posted: Thursday, September 24, 2009 12:29:48 PM

itll prove that you need to mind your parents.
just cuz yer 24 doesnt mean you should be putting ideas in a kids head, even if its a joke dude.
you need to be mindful of the things you write.
Darth Percocet
Posted: Thursday, September 24, 2009 2:42:46 PM

As much as i respect Dean, i dont feel there should be a report button on this thread. For 1 i've been invovled in alot of beef's on here to where we were both getting cocky at eachother on a thread & then it ended with a simple PM. I believe everyone on here is mature enough to solve these issues on there own.

Minute you put a report button on these forums, thats when beef's that could of been just settled in a pm will keep going on, because if you get into a debate with someone on these boards, & then you get a pm saying you been reported, then your gonna know who it was who reported you to where the issue isnt ever gonna be solved. Because now that they reported you, your gonna feel well then he took this to another level by getting me reported so when i see him theres gonna be a problem.

Man people love this site, alot of people came over here because WOTC was down & believe it or not, how immature someone or many can get in threads by arguing, it seems like they always get resolved with pm's to where they gain friends. Trust me i've had a few i started arguing with that i consider good people now because we settled it between our own standards through pms.

You throw a report button on here & then problems will never be resolved anymore because reporting someone, that person who got reported will look at it as a sign of the reporter wants to keep taking shots. So i say everyone is mature enough to handle things by just talking it out. A Report button is not a good idea.

Dean, i respect almost everything you right because your usualy right about everything, your a great player & apologized a few times for my brother for what he was saying for you. But this one i have to disagree with buddy about a report button. But hey thats just my opinion i may be wrong. Just have to state my opinion.

P.S. Dean, when are you gonna play me on Vassal man lol? i think i can give you a better challange than my brother as i beat him all the time, & would really like the honor of playing the best so i can maybe get some pointers from you if you destroy me lol. So yea i'd like to play you sometime, ill finish the game through even if i know i cant win & wont curse you during it, im the total opposite of my brother. Would like to play you too Bill sometime, so pm me anytime you guys wanna play & thanx.
swsf17
Posted: Thursday, September 24, 2009 3:05:50 PM

DarthLegend wrote:
swsf17 wrote:
DarthLegend wrote:
thats tough ... i would have kicked him in the nuts.. started rolling 20's on him took what ever money he had in his wallet and bought another booster ! then made mom make me a sandwich !

Who do you think you areConfused Cursing We should show this to your parents and see how tough you are then.Mad

ill second that.

im 24 !! lmao ! and my mom wouldnt take something away from me anyway...what would that prove lolol

What I am saying is, I respect my parents and they have tought me to respect other peoples parents. I may not agree with them but I still listen to them. The dad should not be being made fun of in that manor. I don't care who you are or how old you are NEVER EVER encourage kids to be violent. It doesen't matter if it was meant as a joke kids read these forums too. Just keep from making comments like that.
Robin
Posted: Thursday, September 24, 2009 4:33:32 PM

carnorjax1 wrote:
(Besides, at least Xeo didn't name himself in the image of a spandex wearing kid who ran around confusing people with his esoteric lingo) COUGH ROBIN! COUGH

I named my self after a character that is 500 times more popular then a imperial guard gone bad. That gets killed in a rather funny way. Cough?? who says cought besides little bitches? Be man enough to at least call me out, instead of saying cough (im a fag) robin! cough.

Look i read what people said, and i can see that everyone shared a dislike for my last couple of post. Im not going to say sorry that what i put is so bad, because i honestly don't see why everyone is getting so bothered. I made a joke of smoking and kicking your dad, honestly i don't think anyone besides parents are getting overly bothered by what i put. If any young kids are reading this don't smoke and don't kick your dad in the nuts. (however this is just common sense).

I don't get why people got so blasted upset, its almost kind of comical. However ill make sure that when i post next time, ill write in 1st grade language so that all of you over protective people can chill the hell out.
Darth O
Posted: Thursday, September 24, 2009 4:37:54 PM

Nah, bro, I was having you on. Your language is so easy to understand, I can almost read it with my hands tied behind my back rotflol!!