Prevents AT-STs from falling over.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

My life is officialy over Options
Eroschilles
Posted: Thursday, September 24, 2009 5:05:37 PM
Groups: Member , Moderator

Robin wrote:
carnorjax1 wrote:
(Besides, at least Xeo didn't name himself in the image of a spandex wearing kid who ran around confusing people with his esoteric lingo) COUGH ROBIN! COUGH

I named my self after a character that is 500 times more popular then a imperial guard gone bad. That gets killed in a rather funny way. Cough?? who says cought besides little bitches? Be man enough to at least call me out, instead of saying cough (im a fag) robin! cough.

Look i read what people said, and i can see that everyone shared a dislike for my last couple of post. Im not going to say sorry that what i put is so bad, because i honestly don't see why everyone is getting so bothered. I made a joke of smoking and kicking your dad, honestly i don't think anyone besides parents are getting overly bothered by what i put. If any young kids are reading this don't smoke and don't kick your dad in the nuts. (however this is just common sense).

I don't get why people got so blasted upset, its almost kind of comical. However ill make sure that when i post next time, ill write in 1st grade language so that all of you over protective people can chill the hell out.

It's not that anyone is being over-protective, but the language and tone you use is just not family friendly and thus not acceptable on these boards where we have younger people participating and talking about something we have in common. It's ok to disagree with some one on an issue and joke around, but there is a line. Which you have crossed with the foul language and personal attacks. Not to mention inciting young people to violence (even if it was a joke, it was in poor taste and not humourous in the least).

So, I do hope you keep to your word and tone it down a few notches.
Xeonaught
Posted: Thursday, September 24, 2009 5:27:28 PM
Groups: Member

Robin wrote:
carnorjax1 wrote:
(Besides, at least Xeo didn't name himself in the image of a spandex wearing kid who ran around confusing people with his esoteric lingo) COUGH ROBIN! COUGH

I named my self after a character that is 500 times more popular then a imperial guard gone bad. That gets killed in a rather funny way. Cough?? who says cought besides little bitches? Be man enough to at least call me out, instead of saying cough (im a fag) robin! cough.

Look i read what people said, and i can see that everyone shared a dislike for my last couple of post. Im not going to say sorry that what i put is so bad, because i honestly don't see why everyone is getting so bothered. I made a joke of smoking and kicking your dad, honestly i don't think anyone besides parents are getting overly bothered by what i put. If any young kids are reading this don't smoke and don't kick your dad in the nuts. (however this is just common sense).

I don't get why people got so blasted upset, its almost kind of comical. However ill make sure that when i post next time, ill write in 1st grade language so that all of you over protective people can chill the hell out.

I absolutly love the way he gets relly mad and all defensive about people being offended by his posts and then in the post he uses to try make amends he calls carnorjax1 a little b****h and then calls him a fag. Robin you relly need to just say "yep i stuffed up I am sorry and i will not do it again in future". Because honestly i would never hurt my dad and if anyone toke it opon themselves to hurt him i would give up minis, learn a martial art and kick your ass to hell and back.
dnemiller
Posted: Friday, September 25, 2009 2:19:12 AM

Remember Robin has vlounteered to become a moderator here. Reading his last few posts though it appears the inly moderating he will be doing is on himself.

Robin you are aware it takes just as many key strokes to use the word poop as it does S#@%????

This is not live speech where something can slip out you can edit yourself prior to hitting submit. That way you are not accidentally calling people b****. Clearly I am lost on how he is going to clean up the forums here for Shinja.
swinefeld
Posted: Friday, September 25, 2009 2:31:48 AM
Groups: Member , Moderator

dnemiller wrote:
Remember Robin has vlounteered to become a moderator here. Reading his last few posts though it appears the inly moderating he will be doing is on himself.

Robin you are aware it takes just as many key strokes to use the word poop as it does S#@%????

This is not live speech where something can slip out you can edit yourself prior to hitting submit. That way you are not accidentally calling people b****. Clearly I am lost on how he is going to clean up the forums here for Shinja.

I restrained myself from saying anything on the mod thread, but since Dean brought it up:

- my thoughts exactly.
joelker41
Posted: Friday, September 25, 2009 4:38:30 AM

DarthLegend wrote:
Mandalore Da Beast wrote:
swsf17 wrote:
DarthLegend wrote:
thats tough ... i would have kicked him in the nuts.. started rolling 20's on him took what ever money he had in his wallet and bought another booster ! then made mom make me a sandwich !

Who do you think you areConfused Cursing We should show this to your parents and see how tough you are then.Mad

ill second that.

im 24 !! lmao ! and my mom wouldnt take something away from me anyway...what would that prove lolol

If you are 24 then perhaps you should act like it.

Just because you have a username and your identity is hidden you don't have the right to pick fights and troll a thread constantly...

EVERYONE LET THIS THREAD DIE OR LOCK IT. There is no reason to keep this black eye of a thread going.
joelker41
Posted: Friday, September 25, 2009 4:38:34 AM

DarthLegend wrote:
swsf17 wrote:
DarthLegend wrote:
thats tough ... i would have kicked him in the nuts.. started rolling 20's on him took what ever money he had in his wallet and bought another booster ! then made mom make me a sandwich !

Who do you think you areConfused Cursing We should show this to your parents and see how tough you are then.Mad

ill second that.

im 24 !! lmao ! and my mom wouldnt take something away from me anyway...what would that prove lolol

If you are 24 then perhaps you should act like it.

Just because you have a username and your identity is hidden you don't have the right to pick fights and troll a thread constantly...

EVERYONE LET THIS THREAD DIE OR LOCK IT. There is no reason to keep this black eye of a thread going.
Jonnyb815
Posted: Friday, September 25, 2009 4:44:13 AM

i tried to kill it the thread but somehow it came back to life.
Mandalore Da Beast
Posted: Friday, September 25, 2009 7:10:47 AM

If we had "The Big Red Button", we could Nuke it.
back to what everyone else has said (the positive stuff that is)
alot of us on this site are adults, and though we may not act like it all of the time (myself included), we have to act accordingly. that means we have watch what we say because there are kids on this site. "why is having kids on this site such a big deal?"
because sometimes kids take what is said on here, or any other site, and repeat bad things that were written. if a parent over heard some of the stuff that was said from some of these Chuckle Heads posts, those same parents might not let their kids come back on it. or even worse, Shinja would have to reformat the site to ensure that people are 18 and up (as a way to protect himself and this site from getting into hot water.) thats unacceptable, because kids play Minis! Klecser has an excellent point when he talks about the internet and the lack of accountability of some users. but in this case, we have runnings for Moderators now, and whoever gets the spot, im sure they will hold some accountable for their postings on this site.
this site is a darn good site, i have enjoyed it since ive first joined. whenever i have gotten into a spat with someone, ive taken it to PM, and they have done the same.
it may not seem like a big deal to some, but for the majority of us, it is.
Bottom line is you use this site for whatever purpose you use it for, whether its squad building, trading, customs whatever. RESPECT IT!
DarthLegend
Posted: Friday, September 25, 2009 2:20:40 PM

swsf17 wrote:
DarthLegend wrote:
swsf17 wrote:
DarthLegend wrote:

ill second that.

What I am saying is, I respect my parents and they have tought me to respect other peoples parents. I may not agree with them but I still listen to them. The dad should not be being made fun of in that manor. I don't care who you are or how old you are NEVER EVER encourage kids to be violent. It doesen't matter if it was meant as a joke kids read these forums too. Just keep from making comments like that.

dont encourage kids to be violent.......we killing people in this game...with quad attacks, heavy gunners and killing people with lightning ! lolol and if the game isnt violent enough, the movies are...and dont care about age or anything like that, im glad the kid is on here doin his thing, but anyway im gonna go buy taco bell and play a 250 point game of minis !
Mandalore Da Beast
Posted: Friday, September 25, 2009 2:41:51 PM

"dont encourage kids to be violent.......we killing people in this game...with quad attacks,"
Bored
Dude, they're pieces of plastic.
I dont know if i could convince my son to go and Zap someone with Force Lightning 5.
I Know Vaders Apprentice Unleashed( a fictional character BTW) could, if i mashed the Buttons the right way on my X-Box.
Or maybe i can convince my kid to go get a CE that would give him a +4 to his attack.
Could be tough though, he would have to be within 6.
Confused Confused Confused
Dude....THEY ARE PIECES OF PLASTIC!
My Boba BH isnt gonna go make my mom go make me a PB&J, after he NEVER kicks my dad inthe Jewels. hes gonna get me a Desintegration on a ROLL of a NATURAL 20.
.....stay wit me here camera guy......
you mind your folks "homie", and dont encourage yer kids to be reckless Little Half-Wits.
Ya know, at 24 years old, someone would think that AT 24, gratitude would settle in someone, for anything they might be grateful for in 24 years of LIFE.
I could be wrong.....
But i would like you, Darth Legend, to prove me wrong.
Accept the Challenge?

Mandalore Da Beast
Posted: Friday, September 25, 2009 2:45:32 PM

another thing,
I remove myself for being a volunteer Moderator.( Not that I was going to be one, but i did volunteer myself.)
Im not a Hypocrite.
A moderator shouldnt sound off like i just did, and i will not edit what i wrote.
Robin
Posted: Friday, September 25, 2009 3:08:44 PM

Xeonaught wrote:
Robin wrote:
carnorjax1 wrote:

I absolutly love the way he gets relly mad and all defensive about people being offended by his posts and then in the post he uses to try make amends he calls carnorjax1 a little b****h and then calls him a fag. Robin you relly need to just say "yep i stuffed up I am sorry and i will not do it again in future". Because honestly i would never hurt my dad and if anyone toke it opon themselves to hurt him i would give up minis, learn a martial art and kick your ass to hell and back.

Look im not going to say that im sorry for what i did, because if i had a choice i would do it again. Also i know that shit and poop are both four letters thinks for pointing that one out sherlock.

As for dnemiller, i would make a good moderater. I would give people the freedom to say what they want to say, without cancelling there post. Except if its a racial comment that makes fun of someone's race.

As for all the parents out there that were upset with what i said, i have to ask you guys are you serious? You real don't think your kids have heard those words? Kids playing SWM arn't all that small i would say at least 7. So there at least in second grade, that being the absolute youngest. You don't think they've heard those words i used? Do you know how popular hip hop and rap are? You should take some time to listen to those lyrics, i sound like mother teresa after those songs. What about movies, or tv shows depending on which one, they say different things. However most say bad words, even disney movies know a days. (sad isn't it) Don't even get me started on the internet, i don't need to say there is much worst then bad language on the internet. What about popular site like youtube, facebook, and myspace? Each of those have so many cuss words in them each. I think the few bad words said are the least of your worries.

As for Xeo, i really laughed at your last post. i don't think you know, but you have the funnest post out of anyone here. First your yelling at me for my language, yet you cussed in your post? So your yelling at me when i do it but when u do it ist's ok i gess? Thats called a hypocrite, little guy. As i love how you said you would kick someone's ass to hell. HAHAHA I really laughed at this for a couple of reasons. First your 16, and i really havn't meet to many 16 year olds that i can say intimidate most older people. Second you play SWM. (Let me explain this one) I love SWM, however most people i play against in tournaments exactly what i call intimadating, its actually quite the opposite.I think you might try, but you would fall preety quick. I would stick to the little kid that gets his toys taken away card. Thanks for the laugh, i have to give you at least that.

As for Mandalore the Beast, im a little amazed that you called Legend out and not me. Anywho i usually also agree with Mandalore (execpt in this one and the post where the kids friend steals mini's) and once again i agree with you in certain places. I agree with you calling out Legend, he sounds like a dumb ass "Oh my guy can do Lightning" 24 my ass. However i don't agree with you not running for moderater, I have to say that i honestly would be super mad if you didn't run, and some strick two face like dnemiller won. That would be a sad day.

If anyone else wants to ask me question i would be happy to answer them. or if anyone else wants to call me out i, would be happy to respond to them. Robin out
billiv15
Posted: Friday, September 25, 2009 3:23:15 PM

Seriously, I would start by enrolling in a new college (it's spelled with an e btw). Clearly the one you go to hasn't done a whole lot for your spelling and grammer. Next time you call some one out Robin, try spelling the insult correctly. It is much more affective if your opponent can actually read it. It's "hypocrite". Oh and "funnest" isn't a word. And it's spelled, "intimidating". And finally, the word is "thanks" not "thinks".

As for you becoming a mod, well good luck with that :) I "thank you're applacaton was birned and throw in the garbege becuas u dont no how to tipe or spill and cleerly canot bee bother two chec yur posts b4 u hit the butten".

As for posting with swear words, well that's just stupid. Seriously, you are trolling. If you really wanted to be a mod, you wouldn't be posting in this way. It's just plain silly.

Bill Out....
Robin
Posted: Friday, September 25, 2009 3:31:57 PM

billiv15 wrote:
Seriously, I would start by enrolling in a new college (it's spelled with an e btw). Clearly the one you go to hasn't done a whole lot for your spelling and grammer. Next time you call some one out Robin, try spelling the insult correctly. It is much more affective if your opponent can actually read it. It's "hypocrite". Oh and "funnest" isn't a word. And it's spelled, "intimidating". And finally, the word is "thanks" not "thinks".

As for you becoming a mod, well good luck with that :) I "thank you're applacaton was birned and throw in the garbege becuas u dont no how to tipe or spill and cleerly canot bee bother two chec yur posts b4 u hit the butten".

As for posting with swear words, well that's just stupid. Seriously, you are trolling. If you really wanted to be a mod, you wouldn't be posting in this way. It's just plain silly.

Bill Out....

Bill, Bill, Bill im disapointed is that what you came up with. Im sorry i don't reread what i put, i just spell quick, because unlike you i have other things in my life then SWM. Well thats not fair, i forgot to say how your jacking it when your waiting for people to post. I see your trying to copy me with the bad spelling, thats really funny. Because your making your self just look like a fool. And what the hell is that "Bill Out ?"

Come up with your own creative line, don't steal mine. The college might not be teaching me to be the best speller (spell check you dumb ass) but i at least am more creative then you. you resort to stealing my lines, so disappointing from a SWM champion. However for you that the only thing you can call yourself a champion for. Crying. Which is quite sad in my eyes.

Robin out
saeseetiin
Posted: Friday, September 25, 2009 3:37:15 PM

I vote for Robin for moderater ThumbsUp
Robin
Posted: Friday, September 25, 2009 3:40:33 PM

saeseetiin wrote:

My man!
swsf17
Posted: Friday, September 25, 2009 4:49:32 PM

saeseetiin wrote:

There better have been a don't that was forgotten to be thrown in there. Flapper
dnemiller
Posted: Friday, September 25, 2009 5:35:35 PM

well Robin your post was very informative, although not for the reasons you state.

You post was informative because you proved that you would absolutely be the worst moderator possible for this site. Why are racial comments out of line but anything that you type if fine. Why is one thing that you deem offensive bad but your use of profanity which offensive to others different? You appear to use profanity to make you sound like a tough adult. You in fact sound like a teenager in junior high trying to impress someone.

If both words are four letter words then why choose the offensive one? I am a parent and just because people use profanity doesnt mean I condone or want my children to read it or see it. Funny thing is my oldest son is 22 and a Junior at oklahoma State. If he posted on this site like this I would be ashamed and embarrassed. But then again according to you I am two faced.

I have not read a more inflammatory post lately by anyone. It literally is embarrassing that you are a member of the Star Wars community. Well since there is no report button on here I am telling you that I am contacting Aaron about your latest profanity filled post.

If you want to disagree with someone on any forum... DO IT! But you dont need to call names or use profanity. The merits of your argument should be able to stand or fall on its own. Namecalling and profanity wont make your side of the argument any stornger but it certainly will make it totally dismissed.
Xeonaught
Posted: Friday, September 25, 2009 8:13:07 PM

Yea Robin you sound like a child throwing a tantrum in a super market.
You claim to be 19 year old yet the way you are behaving you are acting like a 14 year old.

Firstly you dont own Bloo milk so you must respect it and everyone else on it.

Secoundly you are in not beter then anyone else so stop thinking you dont have to follow the rules because you do ( I know you havnt said your beter then anyone else but from the way you are carrying on you are giving us no indication to think you dont think your beter than anyone else )

Thirdly everyone here is just trying to help you get back in line and be a respectful bloo milker
Darth O
Posted: Friday, September 25, 2009 9:16:15 PM

Xeonaught wrote:
Yea Robin you sound like a child throwing a tantrum in a super market.
You claim to be 19 year old yet the way you are behaving you are acting like a 14 year old.

Bro I'm 14!

I don't act like that, but I think it is sad that everyone is jumping on robin, calling him names and stuff. We shouldn't be like that just if someone's having a laugh. So just move on. Robin, I don't agree with your language, but I think you'd be a great mod.

O out... kidding, I meant Beam me up, ScottyLOL