RegisterDonateLogin

Warning: Do not drink within 1 hour of using Sith Rage.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

My life is officialy over Options
Xeonaught
Posted: Friday, September 25, 2009 9:58:30 PM
Groups: Member

Lol I apologise Darth O for insulting the 14 year old race. But you gotta admit that Robin is just getting plain gobey now.
Darth O
Posted: Friday, September 25, 2009 10:07:54 PM

Xeonaught wrote:
Lol I apologise Darth O for insulting the 14 year old race. But you gotta admit that Robin is just getting plain gobey now.

Nah, I'm sweet bro. If you haven't noticed, I'm not exactly a saint either ( or choir boy as robin put it) but hey, nobodys perfect. Just some are more perfect than others... LOL

ROTFLOL!
Loda
Posted: Saturday, September 26, 2009 4:35:01 AM

Shinja,

Would you kindly close and delete this thread, or one of the new mods could.

Either one works.

Also maybe if it's not too big of a stretch ban Robin from the boards and all who support him.

Thanks,

Loda.
saeseetiin
Posted: Saturday, September 26, 2009 4:51:06 AM

Loda wrote:
Shinja,

Either one works.

Also maybe if it's not too big of a stretch ban Robin from the boards and all who support him.

Thanks,

Loda.

Thats what you want to do get people banned thats not the rite thing to do the guy is joking you guys just need to chill out
Loda
Posted: Saturday, September 26, 2009 5:57:49 AM

saeseetiin wrote:
Loda wrote:
Shinja,

Either one works.

Thanks,

Loda.

Thats what you want to do get people banned thats not the rite thing to do the guy is joking you guys just need to chill out

Well lets just pretend that Robin was joking you don't need to use profane langue to get to the punch line (Unlike Eddie Murphy ThumbDown)

Also saeseetiin, even if Robin was joking you still don't need to agree with him.
saeseetiin
Posted: Saturday, September 26, 2009 6:01:53 AM

Well lets just pretend that Robin was joking you don't need to use profane langue to get to the punch line (Unlike Eddie Murphy ThumbDown)

Also saeseetiin, even if Robin was joking you still don't need to agree with him.
[/quote]

I just can't believe you want him to get banned you actualy want it to happen
Loda
Posted: Saturday, September 26, 2009 6:05:19 AM

saeseetiin wrote:

Loda wrote:

Not from the site from the boards, and under no circumstances are we to make Robin a Moderator.
saeseetiin
Posted: Saturday, September 26, 2009 6:09:22 AM

Loda wrote:
saeseetiin wrote:

Not from the site from the boards, and under no circumstances are we to make Robin a Moderator.

Yea no kidding he's not gonna be a moderator and I was joking when I said that some people just can't take jokes. Also he should not be banned from anything if the moderator's don't like what he types just delete it, banned give me a break.
Mandalore Da Beast
Posted: Saturday, September 26, 2009 6:13:36 AM

Ok, you know what?
thats enough.
this stupid back and forth crap needs to come to an end already. for 2 weeks this has been going on, and not a Dang thing constructive has come out of it.
i have spoke to Robin, and he has agreed to cool his jets and watch his language.
i have not and will not speak with the other members about their behavior, someone else can handle that.
ever since this thread was posted, people have been at each others throats for reasons we shouldnt have been.
A joke is a Joke, some of us can take em, and some of em cant. so we need to watch what we say and how we say it, because not all people on here have the same sense of humor.
The insulting is whats really getting to me, but they seem to get more and more offensive, on every end. its not just members that are new, its members that have been here for a while, that should know better.
Just Cut it out already and lets get back to talking SWM again!
Loda
Posted: Saturday, September 26, 2009 6:16:38 AM

saeseetiin wrote:
Loda wrote:
saeseetiin wrote:

Yea no kidding he's not gonna be a moderator and I was joking when I said that some people just can't take jokes. Also he should not be banned from anything if the moderator's don't like what he types just delete it, banned give me a break.

Yes BANNED, if he is going to act like an idiotic adolescent who has so little grammar as to have to use various vulgar and profane words and disrespect some very honest men, BAN him from the boards.
swinefeld
Posted: Saturday, September 26, 2009 6:20:54 AM
Groups: Member , Moderator

saeseetiin wrote:
Loda wrote:
Shinja,

Either one works.

Thanks,

Loda.

Jokes that aren't funny that are then repeated over and over in some fashion or another are nothing more than a nuisance. They contribute nothing of value to these forums.

You might give some thought as to the cross-section of people here that have expressed their displeasure with seeing that kind of stuff on the boards.

If people can't conduct themselves in a reasonably respectful manner here with regards to the other members, they should go elsewhere. This is SHINJA's site, and he has already noticed that a broad spectrum of Bloomilk's membership is getting tired of this type of nonsense.

Which way do you suppose he is leaning on this issue?
I think it's pretty simple to see, but if you want to get behind a merit-less cause, be my guest.

Why should the mods have to go around editing this guy? Sometimes there will be actual disputes that need to be dealt with. This case is just sheer BS.

@Mandalore - I had this all typed up when you posted just now, so I'm posting it.

The wheels are in motion to have mods here, so it's time to just get with the program. Give the mods too much work to do - expect your access to diminish/end.
saeseetiin
Posted: Saturday, September 26, 2009 6:21:57 AM

Loda wrote:
saeseetiin wrote:
Loda wrote:
saeseetiin wrote:

Yes BANNED, if he is going to act like an idiotic adolescent who has so little grammar as to have to use various vulgar and profane words and disrespect some very honest men, BAN him from the boards.

This is to much drama for a swm site everybody needs to relax Galaxy at War will be out soon and everyone will be nice again.
swinefeld
Posted: Saturday, September 26, 2009 6:26:32 AM
Groups: Member , Moderator

Some of us are always nice Wink
Mandalore Da Beast
Posted: Saturday, September 26, 2009 6:27:17 AM

Loda,
he is not the only one in this scenario.
Do Not make the mistake of singling out one person out because you dont agree with what they say, whether its disrespectful or not.
if you want to hold Robin accountable, you BETTER hold darth Legend accountable as well.
in case you havent noticed, hes the one who started this whole fiasco.
as far as this banning crap goes, we dont even a have new mods yet, so get the "banning" stuff out of yer head.
it takes two to tango, and in this case, we are all just as responsible.
Loda
Posted: Saturday, September 26, 2009 6:29:35 AM

swinefeld wrote:
saeseetiin wrote:
Loda wrote:
Shinja,

Either one works.

Thanks,

Loda.

Jokes that aren't funny that are then repeated over and over in some fashion or another are nothing more than a nuisance. They contribute nothing of value to these forums.

You might give some thought as to the cross-section of people here that have expressed their displeasure with seeing that kind of stuff on the boards.

If people can't conduct themselves in a reasonably respectful manner here with regards to the other members, they should go elsewhere. This is SHINJA's site, and he has already noticed that a broad spectrum of Bloomilk's membership is getting tired of this type of nonsense.

Which way do you suppose he is leaning on this issue?
I think it's pretty simple to see, but if you want to get behind a merit-less cause, be my guest.

Why should the mods have to go around editing this guy? Sometimes there will be actual disputes that need to be dealt with. This case is just sheer BS.

@Mandalore - I had this all typed up when you posted just now, so I'm posting it.

The wheels are in motion to have mods here, so it's time to just get with the program. Give the mods too much work to do - expect your access to diminish/end.

I am with you 100%, very nicely said.

saeseetiin
Posted: Saturday, September 26, 2009 6:30:44 AM

swinefeld wrote:
Some of us are always nice Wink

Some are too strict and serious but we don't all have a sence of humor
saeseetiin
Posted: Saturday, September 26, 2009 6:34:07 AM

Mandalore Da Beast wrote:
Loda,
Do Not make the mistake of singling out one person out because you dont agree with what they say, whether its disrespectful or not.
if you want to hold Robin accountable, you BETTER hold darth Legend accountable as well.
as far as this banning crap goes, we dont even a have new mods yet, so get the "banning" stuff out of yer head.

YEA YOU HEARD HIM GET IT OUT YER HEAD (for the people who do not understand this is a joke)
Loda
Posted: Saturday, September 26, 2009 6:42:50 AM

Loda,

Agreed I am singling out Robin but the reason for which is I have a high set of morals. Respect for your elders is one of them, this is Shinja's site and an idiotic nineteen year old is vandalizing the site, which he created for the betterment of the Star Wars Miniatures community.
So I stand by what I said earlier. Ban Robin from the boards.
Loda
Posted: Saturday, September 26, 2009 6:46:46 AM

i have spoke to Robin, and he has agreed to cool his jets and watch his language.

I find that hard to believe.
saeseetiin
Posted: Saturday, September 26, 2009 6:47:21 AM

hey loda just stop let it be what does it have to do with you anyway did he insult you directly its over. wow