RegisterDonateLogin

Otoh Gunga style

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

My life is officialy over Options
saeseetiin
Posted: Saturday, September 26, 2009 6:50:03 AM
Groups: Member

I don't even know who robin is but I just can't believe you are pressing the issue
swinefeld
Posted: Saturday, September 26, 2009 6:53:51 AM
Groups: Member , Moderator

saeseetiin wrote:
swinefeld wrote:
Some of us are always nice Wink

Some are too strict and serious but we don't all have a sence of humor

Laugh Well, I can safely say that doesn't apply to me. If you are directing that at me, I think you might be surprised at the "range" of my sense of humor. As this is a public place, I choose to keep much of that to myself, as it should be.

As far as banning Robin (or anyone) is concerned, well I think that will depend on how he acts here in the future. I think there would be a lot of intermediate steps taken before anyone would get banned here (other than a repeat trade scammer, perhaps).

That's it for me - see y'all around BlooMilk

saeseetiin
Posted: Saturday, September 26, 2009 6:54:49 AM

I'm done I hope you are too
Loda
Posted: Saturday, September 26, 2009 6:55:12 AM

saeseetiin wrote:
hey loda just stop let it be what does it have to do with you anyway did he insult you directly its over. wow

Then why do you keep coming back to challenge my argument? Am I not entitled to my opinion? I do live in the USA.
saeseetiin
Posted: Saturday, September 26, 2009 6:59:01 AM

saeseetiin wrote:
I don't even know who robin is but I just can't believe you are pressing the issue

yea I forgot to type that with the other 1
jediinexhile
Posted: Saturday, September 26, 2009 7:01:34 AM

carnorjax1 wrote:
(Besides, at least Xeo didn't name himself in the image of a spandex wearing kid who ran around confusing people with his esoteric lingo) COUGH ROBIN! COUGH

I named my self after a character that is 500 times more popular then a imperial guard gone bad. That gets killed in a rather funny way. Cough?? who says cought besides little bitches? Be man enough to at least call me out, instead of saying cough (im a fag) robin! cough.

Look i read what people said, and i can see that everyone shared a dislike for my last couple of post. Im not going to say sorry that what i put is so bad, because i honestly don't see why everyone is getting so bothered. I made a joke of smoking and kicking your dad, honestly i don't think anyone besides parents are getting overly bothered by what i put. If any young kids are reading this don't smoke and don't kick your dad in the nuts. (however this is just common sense).

I don't get why people got so blasted upset, its almost kind of comical. However ill make sure that when i post next time, ill write in 1st grade language so that all of you over protective people can chill the hell out.

I would recommend that you be careful about how you address people here on the forums; this is not a threat nor is it a gentle reminder to mind your manors, instead this is a suggestion I hope you take. I do however take offense to you calling people names; you talk about people being "over protective" and to just "chill the hell out" but what doe this say about you as a person? Its people like you who ruin these forums for everyone else.

Please, next time if there is a next time show some common sense and don't say anything that might be misconstrued as being offensive. Ever...ThumbDown
Loda
Posted: Saturday, September 26, 2009 7:13:02 AM

jediinexhile wrote:
carnorjax1 wrote:
(Besides, at least Xeo didn't name himself in the image of a spandex wearing kid who ran around confusing people with his esoteric lingo) COUGH ROBIN! COUGH

Robin wrote:

I named my self after a character that is 500 times more popular then a imperial guard gone bad. That gets killed in a rather funny way. Cough?? who says cought besides little bitches? Be man enough to at least call me out, instead of saying cough (im a fag) robin! cough.

Look i read what people said, and i can see that everyone shared a dislike for my last couple of post. Im not going to say sorry that what i put is so bad, because i honestly don't see why everyone is getting so bothered. I made a joke of smoking and kicking your dad, honestly i don't think anyone besides parents are getting overly bothered by what i put. If any young kids are reading this don't smoke and don't kick your dad in the nuts. (however this is just common sense).

I don't get why people got so blasted upset, its almost kind of comical. However ill make sure that when i post next time, ill write in 1st grade language so that all of you over protective people can chill the hell out.

I would recommend that you be careful about how you address people here on the forums; this is not a threat nor is it a gentle reminder to mind your manors, instead this is a suggestion I hope you take. I do however take offense to you calling people names; you talk about people being "over protective" and to just "chill the hell out" but what doe this say about you as a person? Its people like you who ruin these forums for everyone else.

Please, next time if there is a next time show some common sense and don't say anything that might be misconstrued as being offensive. Ever...ThumbDown

Agreed.
swsf17
Posted: Saturday, September 26, 2009 7:15:31 AM

Just stop posting things on this topic and everything will be fine.
Loda
Posted: Saturday, September 26, 2009 7:22:53 AM

swsf17 wrote:
Just stop posting things on this topic and everything will be fine.

Maybe...
saeseetiin
Posted: Saturday, September 26, 2009 7:26:18 AM

Maybe...[/quote]

Confused
Loda
Posted: Saturday, September 26, 2009 7:32:10 AM

saeseetiin wrote:

Loda wrote:
Maybe...

Confused

We cannot let the people who vandalize this site get away with it. If we do there will be more of this vulgar happening later.

Nip it in the bud NOW! Ban Robin from the boards.

saeseetiin
Posted: Saturday, September 26, 2009 7:36:21 AM

loda you are amazing
Loda
Posted: Saturday, September 26, 2009 7:37:17 AM

saeseetiin wrote:
loda you are amazing

Thank You.
Loda
Posted: Saturday, September 26, 2009 7:51:35 AM

Shinja.

All I ask is that you ban this idiot and nuke this thread to show that you will not tolerate this kind of behavior on your boards. If you let Robin get away with this it will encourage more people to act like morons.

Thanks, Loda.
RannKonnar
Posted: Saturday, September 26, 2009 9:17:29 AM

Yes, Loda that would be the best thing to do.ThumbsUp
kenred2
Posted: Saturday, September 26, 2009 9:28:11 AM

This topic will be locked and will further evaluate this thread to either reopen it or not. But for now, let's keep it clean. If there are any problems, please let us know