RegisterDonateLogin

Could still beat you with 1 Doombot tied behind its back.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Comm. Thread (5/24: Important Question for EVERYONE!) Options
Demosthenes
Posted: Monday, May 3, 2010 2:27:56 PM
Groups: Member

Yes, I just have to figure out who has already gotten their Week 5 boosters and who hasn't. It shouldn't be hard, just tedious. You'll get them tomorrow. In the meantime, everyone should be working on finishing up their Week 6 matches.
Sashlon
Posted: Monday, May 3, 2010 2:40:17 PM

Demosthenes wrote:
Yes, I just have to figure out who has already gotten their Week 5 boosters and who hasn't. It shouldn't be hard, just tedious. You'll get them tomorrow. In the meantime, everyone should be working on finishing up their Week 6 matches.

No problem.BlooMilk

Thanx for all you time you've put in organising the league.

(P.S. Can I get some shooters plz?Razz )
Demosthenes
Posted: Monday, May 3, 2010 2:42:49 PM

You got one in your new booster, just not sure you'll be happy with this one in particular, lol.
Sashlon
Posted: Monday, May 3, 2010 2:44:35 PM

Demosthenes wrote:
You got one in your new booster, just not sure you'll be happy with this one in particular, lol.

You are an evil man Crying

BlooMilk
ArtemisCFrog43
Posted: Monday, May 3, 2010 9:49:09 PM

Good luck on finals to everyone who is taking them. I work at a university so this is one of my busiest weeks of the year.

Add into that that my wife and I are working with a doctor to get preggers and she is on bed rest for a week and I have to take care of her and you have someone who is having a hard time playing minis.
cicrush13
Posted: Monday, May 3, 2010 10:12:56 PM

Not a problem for me...if anyone wants to play this weekend I'm down.
creme_brule
Posted: Tuesday, May 4, 2010 11:55:02 AM

cicrush13 wrote:

wait, does that mean you're able to play or no? lol
Darth Percocet
Posted: Tuesday, May 4, 2010 1:01:44 PM

Play report on "Darth Percocet -vs- creme_brule" "Week 6"

We had to play our game a couple days late because of mis scheduling & really busy but finally got it over with...

He had a nice team, i dont feel what i got is great but tonight it did its job, at first ofcourse i started with a few bad rolls & in the middle got like 4 .. 1's in a row but its all good lol... He started off nice, got alot of my pieces with 1 turn early which almost killed me (im not saying what att's, SA's or figs he used to respect his collections secrecy) But i thought i was down for awhile... Anyways i ended up pulling a victory but bairly, he's a great player & a good friend & when you play him you'll know what i mean. Good Game creme... You almost had me there dude...
cicrush13
Posted: Tuesday, May 4, 2010 10:09:45 PM

creme_brule wrote:
cicrush13 wrote:

wait, does that mean you're able to play or no? lol

Yea I'll play either saturday or Sunday night
cicrush13
Posted: Tuesday, May 4, 2010 10:15:56 PM

Darth Percocet wrote:

We had to play our game a couple days late because of mis scheduling & really busy but finally got it over with...

He had a nice team, i dont feel what i got is great but tonight it did its job, at first ofcourse i started with a few bad rolls & in the middle got like 4 .. 1's in a row but its all good lol... He started off nice, got alot of my pieces with 1 turn early which almost killed me (im not saying what att's, SA's or figs he used to respect his collections secrecy) But i thought i was down for awhile... Anyways i ended up pulling a victory but bairly, he's a great player & a good friend & when you play him you'll know what i mean. Good Game creme... You almost had me there dude...

What was the score?
Darth Percocet
Posted: Tuesday, May 4, 2010 10:18:48 PM

cicrush13 wrote:
Darth Percocet wrote:

What was the score?

Not 100% sure.. i totaly forgot to check the score... he actually might remember the score...
creme_brule
Posted: Wednesday, May 5, 2010 11:07:46 AM

cicrush13 wrote:
Darth Percocet wrote:

What was the score?

lol...i truly believed i should've won that game (no offense DP! :P)...i totally positioned them wrong, brought my whole squad to a certain area which i shouldn't have...BUT, here's the highlights of the game:

1) DP attempts to shoot (With i-dont-remeber-who) against my (i-dont-remeber-who)...basically he needed a really low # but he rolled even lower...a 1! lol he said "im not gonna use the purple dice anymore (he had used that die to roll)"...i said "watch me roll a crit". my stormie then twinned his artillerist and rolled a miss...the second was...a crit!!!! i had used the purple dice, and this was right after he attacked me...i was physched :P

2) Senate Commando is usually my MVP (most valuable player)...but htis time he was the LVP (least valuable player)...i had pretty much shot at his main shooter about 10 times, needing a 14 to kill him...and ALL 10 were BELOW 14!!!!! ARGH!!!! also, no joke, he made a ton of rolls that game (about 18 or so)...lots of double twinning', and he literally was either 1 for 18 or 2 for 18....either way he was a freakin failure. lol

3) DP with his 20 dmg shooter attacked my imp knight with 10 HP, and rolled...a 1. i was like "yes, he's alive for one more turn!!!". then his flobi moved adjacent to me, then attacked...he rolled...thats, right, a 1. he's like, "well, lets use a mettle'd FPRR"...anything but a 1...and...he rolled...for the third time, a 1.no joke. flobi's a failure IMO lol :P

yea, forgot the score...it was really close until the last round where DP pulled away and ended up like 50 points ahead of me...
empirejeff
Posted: Wednesday, May 5, 2010 12:16:17 PM

i need a winning booster
Sashlon
Posted: Wednesday, May 5, 2010 5:19:01 PM

I need a losing booster.

BlooMilk
cicrush13
Posted: Wednesday, May 5, 2010 11:23:49 PM

I need one of each (for weeks 5 and 6)BlooMilk
empirejeff
Posted: Thursday, May 6, 2010 4:21:22 AM

i need to find The Celestial Warrior
Wysten
Posted: Thursday, May 6, 2010 4:39:56 AM

Sithlord54, could you get in contact with me sometime? I've not been around to see you of late.
imyurhukaberry
Posted: Thursday, May 6, 2010 4:46:05 AM
Groups: Member , Moderator

You might want to jump over on Gamers and see if either are there. I'm pretty sure they are both members there as well. [shrug]
greentime
Posted: Thursday, May 6, 2010 8:38:08 AM

Greentime vs. Boba Fett

Greentime wins 173-117. I feel bad about this one cause Boba rolled mostly single digits except on evades. Sometimes Vassal random number generator seems like it gets stuck.
imyurhukaberry
Posted: Friday, May 7, 2010 7:39:45 AM
Groups: Member , Moderator

Might seem that way...but I've seen a few actual dice get thrown into the trash because they would not roll higher than a 10 all night as well. BlooMilk

I need a t-shirt that says "I HATE dice games! But I love SWM. (glutton for punishment)"