RegisterDonateLogin

I ain't seen one of these websites since I was prospecting on Subterrel.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Comm. Thread (5/24: Important Question for EVERYONE!) Options
ArtemisCFrog43
Posted: Saturday, May 1, 2010 9:48:12 AM
Groups: Member

R5Don4 wrote:
Yes but that doesn't help sending a BM to someone you've never communicated with.

Mathias Ordun I'm posting here let's get it on! Please send me message on Wizards or Gamers. Hopefully we can play today or tomorrow.

I have never heard from Mathias Ordun about our game from last week. Don't know if he is still in it.

Spryguy1981 you are my game this week. I'll be on Vassal tomorrow morning around 8 Eastern time if you can make it we will get our game taken care of.
Weeks
Posted: Saturday, May 1, 2010 2:32:23 PM

Weeks vs Skeeve3000

Weeks wins 211-194

Pulled this one straight out of my butt. Ferus Killed 2 things with double DT turned then i killed him then at the last init i killed a 31 point piece to get me to 211. So a 81 point swing in the last 4 acts of the game won the day. Awesome play by skeeve in this one as well.
cicrush13
Posted: Saturday, May 1, 2010 2:58:38 PM

Week 5 make-up

cicrush13 vs empirejeff

empirejeff wins 199-159

great game came down to the last init.
empirejeff
Posted: Saturday, May 1, 2010 3:00:46 PM

cicrush13 wrote:
Week 5 make-up

cicrush13 vs empirejeff

empirejeff wins 199-159

great game came down to the last init.

yep
Wysten
Posted: Sunday, May 2, 2010 12:45:40 AM

I am forfitting to Boba Fett, he's had some exceptional circumstances now he's explained it, and to be honest I don't want this to be something that will constantly come back to me while I am working. I accept the loss, if thats not acceptable, then I will forfit. I can't afford to have this much pressure when I have 7 + assignemnts being dumped on me by a incomperdent college.

I intend to catch up with Sithlord54 later otherwise, I can't get into contact with him on here for some reason, BM's not working at all.
Ukezwoll
Posted: Sunday, May 2, 2010 11:01:51 AM

Week 6

Ukezwoll vs lilninja93

Winner: Ukezwoll, 87-23

I took an early lead and my opponent then decided to make the dangerous trip through the vast open halls of the Death Star to engage my squad. It proved difficult to stay away from all the shooting lanes of this map and so the opposing squad took some additional damage while approaching, while they also eliminated some of my scrubs. When the opposing forces finally were close enough to shoot back I was able able to focus fire on their biggest threat and take it out. While they were now better positioned, the enemy now lacked the firepower to compete and the game was conceded. Being able to chooe the map gave me the advantage in this game.
imyurhukaberry
Posted: Sunday, May 2, 2010 11:09:42 AM
Groups: Member , Moderator

Darth Vader on the Death Star with the lightsaber. ;)
Ukezwoll
Posted: Sunday, May 2, 2010 11:12:11 AM

Well, um, there was a lightsaber alright :)
Demosthenes
Posted: Sunday, May 2, 2010 2:34:23 PM

Week 6 - Demosthenes vs. EmporerDragon

Demosthenes wins 81-64. Match was pretty lopsided until the last round when I was able to take out one of his key attackers and the bodyguard with him, which evened things up. But then another of my pieces ate it, and I was in a position where I didn't see myself winning. But then Emp made a mistake trying to get more points, and gave me LOS to a fragile piece that I took out for the win.
spryguy1981
Posted: Sunday, May 2, 2010 2:44:03 PM

Hey Artemis, It's been a hectic weekend with the Pennsylvania Regional, and me driving 7hrs each way to get to it. I am available before 3pm both tomorrow and Tuesday, and after 10:15 pm on those evenings if you want to get our game in. This is a rotten week for me because I am pulling 3rd shifts starting on Wednesday, and will be on them for 4 days. If you want to get it in on one of these days let me know, if not let me know your availability and I will see where it fits in with my schedule. Note that all times are EST for me.

Demo: I am likely gonna fall behind on this weeks game too with me working such awkward hours, don't hold it against me lol. So whomever my week 7 opponent is, I apologize in advance.

I would have PMed all of this but I can't send a new Bloomail at all.

Thanks,
Spry
EmporerDragon
Posted: Sunday, May 2, 2010 2:57:07 PM

Demosthenes wrote:
Week 6 - Demosthenes vs. EmporerDragon

Demosthenes wins 81-64. Match was pretty lopsided until the last round when I was able to take out one of his key attackers and the bodyguard with him, which evened things up. But then another of my pieces ate it, and I was in a position where I didn't see myself winning. But then Emp made a mistake trying to get more points, and gave me LOS to a fragile piece that I took out for the win.

Confirmed. Stupid Czerka Scientist, with her 10 HP and 13 def just sitting there, mocking me. Also, stupid Grievous, DAC, that 1 was Demosthenes's, not yours!
Demosthenes
Posted: Sunday, May 2, 2010 4:19:09 PM

Yes, I was gracious enough to roll an extra attack that one of my pieces didn't have, rolled a 1, and was notified I didn't have that attack. Then ED's next attack roll was a 1, of course, lol.
ArtemisCFrog43
Posted: Monday, May 3, 2010 9:04:51 AM

spryguy1981 wrote:
Hey Artemis, It's been a hectic weekend with the Pennsylvania Regional, and me driving 7hrs each way to get to it. I am available before 3pm both tomorrow and Tuesday, and after 10:15 pm on those evenings if you want to get our game in. This is a rotten week for me because I am pulling 3rd shifts starting on Wednesday, and will be on them for 4 days. If you want to get it in on one of these days let me know, if not let me know your availability and I will see where it fits in with my schedule. Note that all times are EST for me.

Demo: I am likely gonna fall behind on this weeks game too with me working such awkward hours, don't hold it against me lol. So whomever my week 7 opponent is, I apologize in advance.

I would have PMed all of this but I can't send a new Bloomail at all.

Thanks,
Spry

Might you be able to get our game in at 1:30 tomorrow? I have a break in my work day until 3pm. That might be the only time I can fit in for you.

I understand how crazy things can be as my wife and I are going through alot this week as well with our doctor's appointments.
imyurhukaberry
Posted: Monday, May 3, 2010 10:05:54 AM

Any chance we'll be getting our booster pulls tonight?
(not that I'm looking forward to it after all the other ones, but hey it's something right?!)
Demosthenes
Posted: Monday, May 3, 2010 10:09:56 AM

Yeah they'll be coming soon.
Sashlon
Posted: Monday, May 3, 2010 10:45:36 AM

still waiting Sad
Demosthenes
Posted: Monday, May 3, 2010 10:54:31 AM

ANNOUNCEMENT

Week 7
will be postponed for 1 week for a few reasons: 1) So that I can find a replacement for one of our competitors, 2) So that people can get their matches done and matches don't start piling up, and 3) It's my Finals week, and I'm swamped.

Week 7 will begin on May 11th instead of May 4th.
greentime
Posted: Monday, May 3, 2010 11:16:12 AM

I think the bye week is a good idea, especially with the site issues for the past week. Plus it builds anticipation some!
imyurhukaberry
Posted: Monday, May 3, 2010 12:47:36 PM

Understood....thanks for the update...and good luck on those finals!!!
Sashlon
Posted: Monday, May 3, 2010 2:22:43 PM

So are we getting our boosters?